Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Scary Scenes/Stories Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Scary Scenes/Stories

+18
DeadApe
AaUndeadMarine
Cazio117
RedrumSalad
Qthewinner
BoomerSooner742
Zomando
LegendaryFroggy
Phatnutsack
BlitherCube
The 34th Rule
B Mane65
GumboNoodle
SincereDonkey
Spiderman
Cry Vengeance
Ross Saxophone
ABigSoggy Wafle
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories Empty Scary Scenes/Stories

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 25th June 2009, 4:57 pm

All right we have some good writers here so I thought why not make a scary writing thread? Don't be shy though! Write the scariest thing you can think of! So turn off your lights, shut the door, and hope you don't have something to do tomorrow because your not getting sleep tonight, its time to get scared shitless! So what are you waiting for get to posting!! Come on don't let this thread die!
Try this as a spring board for your stories... God I missed this game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPP5Ja7YNas&feature=related
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories Empty Re: Scary Scenes/Stories

Post  Ross Saxophone 25th June 2009, 6:40 pm

It was a humid late June evening, when the familiar semi-naked figure of Ross entered the living room. His bulging muscler chest shining under the dim light. Reaching out, he pressed hard on the rounded button of his Xbox 360. The Xbox did not react.
The few precious seconds of anticipation diminshed into a pit of hoplessness.
Then, suddenly, from the lifeless world selling console, three, flashing lights apperead. The red ring of DEATH.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 25th June 2009, 7:05 pm

Tonight, go into a room.
Turn off the lights.
Stand in that room for a few minutes, still, quiet, and calm.
Call out these words to the darkness of the room,
"Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary."

....Find a Mirror in that room, feel its surface with your hands, keep the lights off.
Say "Bloody Mary" one more time, very quietly.

Turn on the lights.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 25th June 2009, 7:54 pm

XxSPLURGETRONxX wrote:It was a humid late June evening, when the familiar semi-naked figure of Ross entered the living room. His bulging muscler chest shining under the dim light. Reaching out, he pressed hard on the rounded button of his Xbox 360. The Xbox did not react.
The few precious seconds of anticipation diminshed into a pit of hoplessness.
Then, suddenly, from the lifeless world selling console, three, flashing lights apperead. The red ring of DEATH.
AHHH!!!! I hope it isn't a true story.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 25th June 2009, 8:03 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Tonight, go into a room.
Turn off the lights.
Stand in that room for a few minutes, still, quiet, and calm.
Call out these words to the darkness of the room,
"Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary."

....Find a Mirror in that room, feel its surface with your hands, keep the lights off.
Say "Bloody Mary" one more time, very quietly.

Turn on the lights.

I hope sexy Mary shows up and not her pug father Henry VIII.

Such a short but powerful story, always brings a shiver to my spine especially as I'm reading this theres mad thunder and lighting outside.
I remember me and my cousins doing this years ago in my shed, only saying the words 'Candyman', and my cosuin fell back and hit this about four foot gnome we had with it's pupils scratched out, we all shat ourselfs and I'm still petrified of that gnome.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 25th June 2009, 11:44 pm

Turn on your xbox at 3:00 a.m. exactly, the Devils Time. Then, find the gamertag of a said Blithercube. Send this man or beast a message saying these words.......
"What is the applesauce question?"
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 26th June 2009, 12:38 am

Lmao oh god not that knoxville!
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories Empty omg!

Post  SincereDonkey 16th August 2009, 6:48 pm

i know this is an older topic but hear me out......
true story i dont have a single mirror in my room or bathroom now
when i was 4 i watched all the old horrors with my cousin when i was at her house she was 15 three weeks later i heard she commited suicide so i was alowed to the funeral at the funeral one of her friends started screaming "we shouldnt have dared her to do it!!!"
i found out when i was 12 what she was on about i called my cousins friend one night (because we were close) it was the anniversary of my cousins death so i remembered and asked her after all these years what her and a few others dared laura(my cousin) to do and she said the bloody mary thing!!!!
true story she did it then the next night my aunt found laura with cuts all up her arms in on her abs
could have been suicide and probably was but just to be sure, i havent looked in a mirror for 2 years now.
Thanks for reading im only saying this because todays the anniversary of her death before now only 4 people knew about this bloody mary thing.
Thaanks again
, The Donkmeister
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 16th August 2009, 7:46 pm

Man sorry for you loss, and thats a really bizzare coincidence.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories Empty thanks

Post  SincereDonkey 16th August 2009, 7:52 pm

thanks mate
i know its bizzare and surreal but its scary, real scary it sounds childish but im to scared to look in a mirror
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  GumboNoodle 17th August 2009, 12:08 am

SincereDonkey wrote:thanks mate
i know its bizzare and surreal but its scary, real scary it sounds childish but im to scared to look in a mirror

I hate mirrors thanks for making the hate stronger 0_0
GumboNoodle
GumboNoodle
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 17th August 2009, 12:37 am

One day a little boy was walking on the sidewalk of KISSMEARS street, when all of a sudden a man only known as KissMeArs appeared. The man stopped the boy in his tracks and told him to leave now or forever hold your peace. The boy replied with "KISS MY ARSE". The man started to cry and ran away. He was never seen again.

ISNT THAT STORY SCARY?.....
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  B Mane65 17th August 2009, 12:53 am

Okay now heres a real scary story.

On July 6th, 1999 the Hansburg family moved into a new home. Their other house had been too small and they had decided that they needed more space to do more stuff like work. The Hansburg family was made up of Bob Hansburg (the father), Jodie Hansburg (the mother) and their daughter Melinda.

All their furniture hadn't been moved into their new house yet so they had to sleep on mattresses............. The first night was a living hell for Melinda. While she slept, dreaming of all the new things and people this rural town had to offer, she was woken up to a sound. She sat up on the
mattresse and look at the door that lead into her bedroom....It was opened a little bit. She didn't think much of it and went back to bed. A hour later, she was woken to another sound. She sat up and looked at the door , it was halfway open now. She was beginning to get nervous but was able to get back to sleep. A hour later, she was woken to another sound. She sat up and looked at her door. It was completely open. Now she could feel a shiver go down her spine. But instead of going to her parents she went back to sleep.

About 2 hours later, she was woken to a sound. She sat up and looked at her door. It was open and there was a figure standing in the doorway. She called out "Mom?" and then "Dad?". There was no answer.

For a few minutes Melinda stared at the figure. Her eyes scanned it. At last, she decided to just go to bed.

Well poor Melinda didn't wake up. The figure in her bedroom had been a escaped convict and he had killed her.

The police never found the murderer. But they did find a note on Melinda's body, the words on the note made the police officers bodies shiver all over.

Written on it was "Atleast she died peacefully".

HOWS THAT?

WAS THAT SCARY?
B Mane65
B Mane65
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 17th August 2009, 6:59 am

Hey Kis the first one was scarier Razz joke.

My fav story has to be;

A young lady is alone in her apartment. She goes to bed with her dog on the floor beside her. In the middle of the night, she is woken up by a strange sound. She is alarmed, but reaches down to the dog, who licks her hand. She is reassured and goes back to sleep.

In the morning, she finds the dog hung in the shower. Where the dog slept, she picks up a note which reads "Humans can lick too."
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories Empty cool

Post  SincereDonkey 17th August 2009, 9:44 am

Ross Saxophone wrote:Hey Kis the first one was scarier Razz joke.

My fav story has to be;

A young lady is alone in her apartment. She goes to bed with her dog on the floor beside her. In the middle of the night, she is woken up by a strange sound. She is alarmed, but reaches down to the dog, who licks her hand. She is reassured and goes back to sleep.

In the morning, she finds the dog hung in the shower. Where the dog slept, she picks up a note which reads "Humans can lick too."

Omg that has to be one of my favorites !
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 17th August 2009, 3:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2SA6UO1fu8&feature=channel_page
Bloody Mary is fake. Thats me doing it.
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories Empty lol

Post  SincereDonkey 17th August 2009, 3:32 pm

Dude you sound stoned Laughing
anyway i dont care if it is or isnr true its just a fucked up coinkydink
im still not looking in a mirror........
SincereDonkey
SincereDonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  The 34th Rule 25th August 2009, 7:06 am

One day a fine looking lass by the name of Jenn Olesky was on the search for her missing boyfriend. Only to find out that the town has been reduced to nothing the night before. Everyone was zombified. Even her dog, Chuck who would eat Kosher ham off of her. But she found a way to save her boyfriend if she could find him first. She would get the help of nuttymadam3575 who can attract any man. So she went to nuttymadam's house only to find nuttymadam and her boyfriend under the covers together. She then went into a furious rage and grabed a double barrel shotgun from her oozing vagina and shot the two. She then went home and got mad drunk and found some boy named Chris Kennedy and had wild sex with him. Then he got ZombieAIDS. Then the world blew up because it can.

The end.
The 34th Rule
The 34th Rule
I don't run fast.

https://www.youtube.com/IC3dMelee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 25th August 2009, 7:13 am

Knoxville912 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2SA6UO1fu8&feature=channel_page
Bloody Mary is fake. Thats me doing it.

Dude what the fuck was that at 1:15... spooky... I like spook.
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  BlitherCube 25th August 2009, 7:27 am

Ross Saxophone wrote:Dude what the fuck was that at 1:15... spooky... I like spook.

I see what you did there.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Phatnutsack 25th August 2009, 10:19 pm

Okay, this is actually something I experienced when i was small. but not my complete story.

When i was about 7 years old, there was a recliner in my living room. I always wanted to sit in it because whenever me and my family watched tv together at night (who does that anymore?), i would always see a shodowy figure in the hallway. Now the hallway was only about 10 feet away from the living room door. So it was pretty close. And he would always look at me from the dark. I knew it was a he because i could tell by his figure, and yes, i was able to see him that good. So this chair would always block me from seeing him, so i loved that chair. Until i was about 12, i stopped seeing this man in my hallway. My mom told me there was a friend of hers who used to live here, but she cheated on the husband. so i think that that might be him, staring at me from the darkness. So i stopped seeing this man until i was 12. But every now and then, I'm always reminded of his presence by falling objects, creaks in the walls at night, and sometimes, a shadow almost looking like him. Okay, now on to my story.

As Ickles entered the house, he thought, what a mess. He began working. Dusting the furniture, wiping the windows, washing the floor. But one day, as he was washing the floor, something caught his eye. He peered in it from the darkness, but couldn't make of what it was. He walked to the object he was staring at. But when he got closer, he noticed it wasn't an object. It was a light, from the keyhole of a door. He placed his left eye in the keyhole, shutting the other. All he saw were lit candles. Strange he though. So he entered the room. Then there was blood on the floor. He bent down, placed to fingers on it, and wiped. It was still fresh, warm from the body. He then followed the trail of splattered blood. Then it stopped. He looked up, and saw a horrible sight. There was a body. Swaying side to side in the breeze. Intestines followed the body in movement. The stomach freshly cut and nude. Then he moved back to look into the face, hands on the mouth, ready to vomit. But he must know who this person was. He looked into the face. And there was nothing. Nothing except the bare teeth and gums. Eyes out of their sockets. Then, the eyes moved, and met with his. Peering down at him, the eyes seemed to make a mad expression.

Ickles vomited as he ran out of the room, leaving chunks of his breakfeast behind. He then stopped running, looked back, and there was nothing there. No door, no light, no traces of the object which caught his eye. Not even a sign of a door being there. Just a painting, of a women with brunette hair in a up-do with a small crown that glistened among the sun in the background.

A week later, Ickles's body was found. Hung, in that very spot where he had seen it before, in the very way it was gutted. Then the grave had a new tombstone, from nowhere. Then, there was a job opening, to clean that very same house.

Last edited by Bloodskull90 on 25th August 2009, 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 25th August 2009, 10:37 pm

ABigSoggy Fetus wrote:One day a fine looking lass by the name of Jenn Olesky was on the search for her missing boyfriend. Only to find out that the town has been reduced to nothing the night before. Everyone was zombified. Even her dog, Chuck who would eat Kosher ham off of her. But she found a way to save her boyfriend if she could find him first. She would get the help of nuttymadam3575 who can attract any man. So she went to nuttymadam's house only to find nuttymadam and her boyfriend under the covers together. She then went into a furious rage and grabed a double barrel shotgun from her oozing vagina and shot the two. She then went home and got mad drunk and found some boy named Chris Kennedy and had wild sex with him. Then he got ZombieAIDS. Then the world blew up because it can.

The end.

I don't want to hear what happened for the 5th time this week Cookie... Wait... No Lois? Thank god! That is WAAAY to scary.

Bloodskull that is not bad... Btw I suggest everyone to play Condemned 2 if you like scary shit... It was a lot of fun but the first one was better though...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Phatnutsack 25th August 2009, 10:40 pm

I don't want to hear what happened for the 5th time this week Cookie... Wait... No Lois? Thank god! That is WAAAY to scary.

Bloodskull that is not bad... Btw I suggest everyone to play Condemned 2 if you like scary shit... It was a lot of fun but the first one was better though...[/quote]

Yeah the 1st one is real so thats why its scary lol!
Phatnutsack
Phatnutsack

Back to top Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories Empty Re: Scary Scenes/stories

Post  LegendaryFroggy 27th August 2009, 10:28 pm

There once was a man named Hobbe.
Who lived with his bro named Bob.
Bob swept,
while his bro just wept,
and Bob said "Pussy..."

One day while Bob was at work,
he got a call from Hobbe who was quite a jerk.
Hobbe said "Can i go into the upstairs door?"
Bob replied with "You mean on the second floor?"
Bob said yes, while Hobbe whacked pests,
And hobbe went inside.

Hobbe found a gutted body,
and by the look of her face she was quite a hottie.
Bob came home and he answered the phone.
"Ello?" said Bob.
"Im watching you!" said a man that sounded like Hobbe.

Bob went upstairs,
when he saw the door wide open.
He saw a puddle,
he didn't know what to do!
When all of a sudden,
came out of the door,
Was close to 10 fat - looking whores.

Hobbe came out with 2 knifes in each hand,
While bob just said "OH JESUS H. SAND!"
LegendaryFroggy
LegendaryFroggy

Back to top Go down