Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Scary Scenes/Stories

+18
DeadApe
AaUndeadMarine
Cazio117
RedrumSalad
Qthewinner
BoomerSooner742
Zomando
LegendaryFroggy
Phatnutsack
BlitherCube
The 34th Rule
B Mane65
GumboNoodle
SincereDonkey
Spiderman
Cry Vengeance
Ross Saxophone
ABigSoggy Wafle
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Scary Scenes/stories

Post  LegendaryFroggy 28th August 2009, 12:52 am

That was the point Surprised
LegendaryFroggy
LegendaryFroggy

Back to top Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty Re: Scary Scenes/Stories

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 28th August 2009, 1:14 am

I mean I am all for wierd but, goddamn! Now I really need my fucking ointment....
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryFroggy 28th August 2009, 1:28 am

Ointment? Nevermind I don't want to hear about that. Wait, how is it weird?
LegendaryFroggy
LegendaryFroggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 28th August 2009, 1:05 pm

What the ointment or the random fat hookers and bob, his brother, killing him for whatever reason..?
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  LegendaryFroggy 28th August 2009, 3:54 pm

Ohhh ok that part. Well i was running out of rhymes so i had to shorten it Sad
I was going to say "Hobbe" was possessed. But I couldn't find a rhyme to go with it soooo yeah.
LegendaryFroggy
LegendaryFroggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zomando 26th October 2009, 8:55 pm

Zomando
Zomando

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 18th February 2010, 11:31 pm

Here's a real scarier!

There once was a man. He lived all by himself with no wife, no sons, no daughters, no cousins, no husbands, no stepwifes, no stephusbands, no mother, no father, no stepmother, no stepfather, no granpa, no grandmother, no stepgrandpa, no stepgrandmother, no stepsons, no stepdaughters, no stepcouisins, no freinds, no people that wanted to be his freinds.

And no relatives! dun dun dun

He was so ugly everyone died!

THE END! Twisted Evil
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 18th February 2010, 11:51 pm

JBPURCELL wrote:Lmao, the newest part of the story is pretty scary, I guess.

http://www.undead-xbox.com/outbreak-documentation-f19/the-diary-of-doctor-jb-shao-t2149.htm

Gonna read up on it later (reading this right now, not half bad)

Want to be scared? http://encyclopediadramatica.com/X/#Creepypasta_Threads

Good luck sleeping after you look some of those up...
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Scary Scenes/Stories - Page 2 Empty My Nightmare.

Post  Qthewinner 23rd April 2010, 5:52 am

It was the day that school was over, me and my best friend were going to spend the week at my house to begin our grand summer. We walked out of the school, joking to each other, when I realized something, there were no cars driving, and suddenly dark clouds had appeared above us out of nowhere... and every single house's curtains were drawn shut, I didn't think much at the time, but I did notice how there weren't even parked cars...
4:44
We reached my home, something feels very wrong to me, but I keep it to myself as I ring my door bell... After a few minutes, I rang again, still nothing. I heard some rustling and turned my head, but it was raining so heavily that I couldn't see... I tried the door knob, and the door opened, but the knob I noticed was rusted and the door creaked loudly, it was pitch black in there, I reached for the lights, and the house was normal, furniture in the right places... but there was dust covering everything, even the paintings of older family members... This is a house with a family that had a phobia of appearing less than proper... I looked around, seeing neither of my parents and wandering into the kitchen to see if there was a note... There is nothing, but the fridge is wide open, I put my hands in to feel the cold, but its room temperature, like its been open for awhile and off, and all the food was gone. I close the fridge, growing suspicious as I wander through my house with the friend, but we decide to go in my room and hang out...

6:50
The rain seems to get worse, but we are fine until we get in an argument. I was getting worried about what was happening, my friend was yelling at my for being such a pussy, when his eyes suddenly concentrate on something behind me, his eyes widened and I turned around to see something yellow disappear from my window... I close the window... I open the blinds of a different window to check if the thing was still around, and I see that the other houses still have no cars and they still have closed curtains... except one, I looked at that house and two yellow orbs stare right back at me, then vanish in thin air... and that house's door opens...

I close the blinds, becoming really nervous now and remembering my heavy flashlight that could be used as a blunt weapon. My friend goes to get a drink, I don't know why I let him...
7:00
I wandered where the hell was he for a minute when lighting strikes and the power goes out... I pick up my flashlight and leave my room, calling out for my friend... I enter my living room and I see something that stops my heart, the front door is wide open... I run to the door and slam it shut, locking it again, then I turn and I see the garage door is open... I wander to the garage, checking around me, when I see something outside the door that stops me; I see blood, like someone was being dragged away... I then saw something else, I saw yellow orbs coming out of the garage, no... EYES. Horrible eyes with a red center...
I stumble back, turning to run when I see that my front door is open again, I had no even heard it open and I see another set of eyes with no body come in.... I drop my flashlight and it breaks, the light and my life line fading out... I see another two coming out of my kitchen, they start to multiply, their awful eyes the only thing glinting in the dark.... all around me... I feel their hands on me, and I scream.
Qthewinner
Qthewinner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 24th April 2010, 11:45 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Tonight, go into a room.
Turn off the lights.
Stand in that room for a few minutes, still, quiet, and calm.
Call out these words to the darkness of the room,
"Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary."

....Find a Mirror in that room, feel its surface with your hands, keep the lights off.
Say "Bloody Mary" one more time, very quietly.

Turn on the lights.

Knoxville, do it this way, and without the camera, there was a light shining on the mirror, have a friend outside the door while you do it this way with a camera.....i dont feel like doing it, lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 25th June 2010, 4:13 pm

This is a true story from when i was 9.. At this point i wonder if any of it was real, But my cousin remembers it just as i did, So it must have been real right?

Anyway.. Me and my cousin Lettie and her friend Samantha decided to play a game called the "Weejie board" Not to sure on how its really spelt but meh..

Anyway, Her atic has a pull down ladder and her brother was in the house so we thought it'd be safe for us to do it up there (None of us believed in it but to hell with it why not?)
My cousin set it up and her friend pulled the ladder back up, the attic had 3 lights going accross the side with a "Dim switch" (You can make the light dimmer or brighter by twisting the knob) anyway she lowered it to as much as possible but at the same time still have the ability to see the board and each other.

Ok so at first we did our little chant to "Summon a spirit".. We all had our fingers on the glass so maybe one of them did move it but at the same time that doesn't explain what happened afterwards (will go into that later)

We started to get bored but then the glass started moving, It went to each letter all 3 of us blamed each other for moving it.. We kept our fingers on nonetheless and it spelt out a couple of letters, "Thank You" So we decided to ask a couple of questions

"Are you a man or woman?" The glass moved to "M" for man.
"Can you flicker the lights?" The glass moved to "N" for no.
We sighed now knowing that one of the group was rigging..

But then it spelt out the following which sent a cold feeling down my spine.
"But i can do this"

As the board spelt it out i swear to this day that this really happened, I felt a cold hand grab my shouler, I looked and there was nothing there, I started to panic, My cousin had the same and we looked at each other as if we'd seen a ghost i knew by her expression that she had the same thing happen as she kept looking at her shoulder.

Samantha had the same dont to her but she thought I have done it to scare her.. (As it was dark we could only barely see each other).

We asked some more questions
"Did you touch our shoulders?" the glass moved again to "Y" for Yes.
"How?" the glass moved again "Because I'm here" it answered, Now we was really panicking..

Then the glass moved again and spelt out "I am here" over and over again.. It got faster and i could barely keep my finger on it. Then there was a loud bang and we all screamed the lights turned off completely and the one of them flickered violently, We grabbed the door and pretty much jumped down panicking locking it behind us, We ran out of the house screaming..

Then we sort of laughed it off, Afterwards when i got home i went for a shower, I was still really scared.. As i got out to dry my self i noticed something on my shoulder in the mirror, I moved closer to get a better look, There was a hand mark bruised into my shoulder where i had been touched previously.. Now i was really scared i ran into my mums room and screamed and told her everything, She phoned my auntie up (Letties mother) and told her what we had done, Lettie also had a bruise on her shoulder.. I couldn't get to sleep that night, My brother slept in the same bed as me to make me feel safe (He was 12 at this point) I slept with the light on normally i love the dark but not after that.. I had the feeling the same thing that grabbed my shoulder was watching me.. Thats when i noticed.. My toys all seemed to be staring at me (I know how stupid it sounds) i went through this for a while until i eventually got over it.. But even now.. I always look behind me every so often when im walking about my house, I always feel like someones behind me and to this day, I have never ever touched the weejie board again and nor do i intend to..

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 25th June 2010, 4:41 pm

holy shit dude......that is actually pretty scary. i too get the feeling somebody is behind me, but only when it is at around midnight (11pm-1am) and i go downstairs to go to the bathroom. when im going back up the stairs i get this feeling something is behind me, its weird.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 25th June 2010, 5:03 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:holy shit dude......that is actually pretty scary. i too get the feeling somebody is behind me, but only when it is at around midnight (11pm-1am) and i go downstairs to go to the bathroom. when im going back up the stairs i get this feeling something is behind me, its weird.
Yeah that's the one.. Except i get it in the day time aswell (If my gf is out) and I'm on my own, I have 2 dogs so if i get like that i just bring them upstairs with me. It was really scary, Even today and I'm a full grown man now! Trust me you never ever ever want to play that game because it freaked me out, And still does. I just want to know if anyone else has ever played it and had a similar experience

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 25th June 2010, 5:15 pm

i believe its a Ouija board, the ones that glow in the dark slightly correct?

AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 25th June 2010, 5:46 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:i believe its a Ouija board, the ones that glow in the dark slightly correct?

We made our own well she did i didn't even know what one was till that day.
But it worked nonetheless if that's what supposed to happen anyway. My friend Daniel knew someone who played it and well.. He's in an actual Psych ward at a hospital. I guess his experience was a hell of alot worse than our own, But even so just looking at that house gives me the chill, Lettie actually told me since we did that theres been alot of weird things that happened they eventually moved out but it wasn't because of that i don't think.

Either way I'm glad i got out the attic when i did.

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th June 2010, 6:05 pm

Pretty good cazio.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 25th June 2010, 6:09 pm

Thanks, Im also just wondering if anyone else has played this game before and had any good experiences? Alot of people play it but the only ones i hear about is the ones that go wrong, I'm no where near to being an honest christian but i still believe in spirits and i don't believe that all spirits are evil.. Although i have to admit if i was a spirit and a group of stupid kids like we was was playing a game like that I'd probably go and give them something to be scared about as well lol..

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th June 2010, 6:11 pm

Never played it, don't believe in ghosts.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 25th June 2010, 6:33 pm

DeadApe wrote:Never played it, don't believe in ghosts.

Yeah not many people do and are very skeptical when it comes to the subject, I would say give it a try but i wouldn't recommend it, It also doesn't help when people fake videos about it and such, Leaves alot of people with doubts..

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 25th June 2010, 6:52 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:i believe its a Ouija board, the ones that glow in the dark slightly correct?

Yeah, the reason Ouija is scary is because the board glows in the dark...

For fucks sake, could you be more retard?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 25th June 2010, 7:27 pm

Fuck....i dont know that am i just fucking paranoid but i too feel that someone or something is watching me...It's goddamn creepy to live near woods(I swear i sometimes hear whispers when walking in the forest)...Its so fucking dark at winter.And i usually go home at 2 am.and no one is home(Weekends).So, i turn on the tv and put lots of lights on in the house.Right now theres no one except me here...
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 25th June 2010, 7:40 pm

M3LA wrote:Fuck....i dont know that am i just fucking paranoid but i too feel that someone or something is watching me...It's goddamn creepy to live near woods(I swear i sometimes hear whispers when walking in the forest)...Its so fucking dark at winter.And i usually go home at 2 am.and no one is home(Weekends).So, i turn on the tv and put lots of lights on in the house.Right now theres no one except me here...

yeah i also do this i turn the TV up and turn the lights on. Sometimes its put down to your imagination but put it like this, When a person is being followed your survival instincts kick in making you aware there is a potential threat, So why would they go off for no reason when your in your own home?

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 25th June 2010, 8:13 pm

Its also pretty creepy that sometimes when im walking home at night street lights shut off when i walk by them..
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 25th June 2010, 8:19 pm

M3LA wrote:Its also pretty creepy that sometimes when im walking home at night street lights shut off when i walk by them..

Happens to me ALL the time. especially since most the streets around were i live have street lights very seperated so when one goes off it gets very dark
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 25th June 2010, 9:10 pm

its weird though cause i was driving this one time on the sidewalk and i saw a shadow and it wasnt me cause my other shadow was on the left side of me and the right side had that creepy shadow of a fork-shaped claw. probably a bush or somthin amirite?

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next