Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Skyrim(General thread)

+27
whats in a BLT
KSI Quick Reload
Mattiicus
Pwnisher James
lamboman1342
Eaglendia
El Mexi Can 915
Flasktoss55
Silvatos.
Meatshield718
Super Mega King
Slacker Hero
Dexta117
andrew
Jagdgeschwader
PatrickQ 96
KGBOOM
oO Coggy Oo
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
FoundDa Kiwi
Garquin
ApocalypseVVolf.
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
Desert Sleepy
Cloakey100
31 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Empty Re: Skyrim(General thread)

Post  MrKurt2012 10th February 2012, 1:18 am

Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 Tumblr12
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 12th April 2012, 1:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5aKZHJZfUGs&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fv%2F5aKZHJZfUGs%3Fversion%3D3%26autohide%3D1%26autoplay%3D1 FINALLY now I can't wait to play skyrim again

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th April 2012, 4:18 pm

Actually shouting must be awkward as hell.

But I'd definitely love to have that quick save function. I save about every ten steps out of paranoia.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 21st October 2012, 10:02 pm

Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 UDvRBt

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 DfTstB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 DSrbYT

A collection of headshots from my adventure filled escapades in Skyrim. Fifty total saved up. Also:

I've yet to buy Dawnguard, have been waiting for the price to drop below 20 dollars. In the meantime however, I've been toiling away on Hearthfire. Bought a home in Falkreath Hold, and made an Alchemy Tower on the north side. This means I get to overlook the valley and the river, and also see the mountain off in the distance.

So, now that it's been another long time without anyone using this topic, any new thoughts on Skyrim, Dawnguard, or Hearthfire?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 22nd October 2012, 12:57 am

I like the headshot pics, and that videos pretty funny.

I wish I had gotten into skyrim a bit more. I dont know for sure why, but I just couldn't get into it like I did Oblivion. I feel like it was the combat, or maybe I just didn't spend enough time with it. I'll definitely have to revisit it soon. Right now I'm playing Dark Souls on the PC and having a really fun time.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 22nd October 2012, 11:56 am

Skyrim is a decent game but I wish that more games from 2011 got coverage. Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 are both games released in the same year as Skyrim that are vastly superior.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 24th October 2012, 2:19 am

Super Mega King wrote:Skyrim is a decent game but I wish that more games from 2011 got coverage. Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 are both games released in the same year as Skyrim that are vastly superior.

In your opinion?

Though, no game should be deprived of coverage, then people are all skeptical about buying that game. Which often of times leads to a decrease in sales.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 24th October 2012, 4:02 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:Skyrim is a decent game but I wish that more games from 2011 got coverage. Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 are both games released in the same year as Skyrim that are vastly superior.

In your opinion?

Though, no game should be deprived of coverage, then people are all skeptical about buying that game. Which often of times leads to a decrease in sales.

Do I really need to say "in my opinion" at the end of every single post? Don't be ridiculous.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 24th October 2012, 12:27 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

In your opinion?

Do I really need to say "in my opinion" at the end of every single post? Don't be ridiculous.

Well, yeah. You can't just go around saying "Oh, well this is vastly superior to this" because without saying it's in your opinion; it implies you assume it is widespread fact. And that's just ridiculous.

Those ol' thirteen pecks at your keyboard prevent fellas like me from getting confused.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 24th October 2012, 2:17 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Well, yeah. You can't just go around saying "Oh, well this is vastly superior to this" because without saying it's in your opinion; it implies you assume it is widespread fact. And that's just ridiculous.
Doesn't seem ridiculous at all

Spoiler:
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 24th October 2012, 3:00 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

In your opinion?

Well, yeah. You can't just go around saying "Oh, well this is vastly superior to this" because without saying it's in your opinion; it implies you assume it is widespread fact. And that's just ridiculous.

Those ol' thirteen pecks at your keyboard prevent fellas like me from getting confused.

I shouldn't need to explain why it's ridiculous that I have to clarify if my statement about some videogames being much better than other videogames is an opinion and not an objective fact.

This is the most ridiculous line of discussion I've been a part of in a long time.

Spoiler:

ANYWAY

Yeah. Skyrim was a good game, but far from the best game of 2011 (IN MY OPINION). Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 are both must-plays for any videogame fans (IN MY OPINION) while Skyrim isn't (IN MY OPINION).

Spoiler:

I agree. All games should have an equal amount of coverage, but for obvious reasons that doesn't happen.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 24th October 2012, 4:45 pm

New DLC?

yeah probably..

http://shadowedmare.com/u-s-trademark-may-confirm-dragonborn-dlc-for-skyrim/
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 24th October 2012, 6:44 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

In your opinion?

I shouldn't need to explain why it's ridiculous that I have to clarify if my statement about some videogames being much better than other videogames is an opinion and not an objective fact.

This is the most ridiculous line of discussion I've been a part of in a long time.

Spoiler:

ANYWAY

Yeah. Skyrim was a good game, but far from the best game of 2011 (IN MY OPINION). Dark Souls and The Witcher 2 are both must-plays for any videogame fans (IN MY OPINION) while Skyrim isn't (IN MY OPINION).

Spoiler:

I agree. All games should have an equal amount of coverage, but for obvious reasons that doesn't happen.

Really Apoc, did you just pull the "IMPLYING" card?

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 24th October 2012, 9:08 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:
ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:

In your opinion?

Spoiler:

ANYWAY

Spoiler:

Really Apoc, did you just pull the "IMPLYING" card?

Really Jag, can you not see the "IMPLYING" card I've pulled? Or do you need constant reassurance of everything I do? Just like the reassurance I need from SMK so I can properly understand his statements on the internet?

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 24th October 2012, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 24th October 2012, 9:20 pm

Well if you're going to be like that! (Runs away crying)

Skyrim(General thread) - Page 6 2qlsxnb
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6