Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck

+6
Desert Sleepy
Meatshield718
ApocalypseVVolf.
Jagdgeschwader
eaustinn36
A Groovy Tophat
10 posters

Go down

Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck

Post  Super Mega King 6th February 2013, 10:03 pm

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/02/05/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-includes-horse-riding-sailing-and-the-grisly-death-of-quick-time-events/

So here’s what we knew yesterday:

The Witcher 3 is called Wild Hunt, so we can expect to learn more about Geralt’s past.
The game will be 30 times the size of The Witcher 2, with an open world larger than Skyrim.
Built using REDengine 3, the game will almost certainly be “next-gen.”
This also makes it possible to execute such an enormous world with no load screens, making it truly seamless.
There might be mounts.
Geralt has a wicked-smart looking beard.
We can add to the list:

There will be mounts.
Also sailing!
No Quick Time Events!
This will be the last Witcher game.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty Re: Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th February 2013, 10:04 pm

Hmmmm... looks like something i might have to keep an eye on.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck Empty Re: Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck

Post  Super Mega King 6th February 2013, 10:05 pm

A Groovy Tophat wrote:Hmmmm... looks like something i might have to keep an eye on.

If you haven't already, check out Witcher 2. It's got the best fantasy environment/story that I've ever seen from a vidya game.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 6th February 2013, 11:21 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
A Groovy Tophat wrote:Hmmmm... looks like something i might have to keep an eye on.

If you haven't already, check out Witcher 2. It's got the best fantasy environment/story that I've ever seen from a vidya game.

i was keeping an eye on that when (i think it was you) first posted about it before it came out. I was considering buying it, but there were a lot of little things that turned me away from it.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 6th February 2013, 11:55 pm

Wait, Skyrim had suck?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 7th February 2013, 2:48 am

eaustinn36 wrote:Wait, Skyrim had suck?

IMO yes. It just didnt do it for me like Morrowind or Oblivion.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th February 2013, 3:25 am

eaustinn36 wrote:Wait, Skyrim had suck?

Not really, but if someone doesn't like it, they don't like it, you know?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 7th February 2013, 2:04 pm

Skyrim subtract suck is Skyrim.

I already bought Skyrim.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 7th February 2013, 7:08 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Skyrim subtract suck is Skyrim.

I already bought Skyrim.

Wut?

Skyrim minus suck cannot equal Skyrim UNLESS suck is at the value "0". Now if we take Skyrim's metacritic score of 9.4, we can see that skyrim has a value of at least .6 suck. Therefore Skyrim-suck when suck is>.6 cannot yield a value of Skyrim.

Make sense now? (Sorry, I've been doing math for the past 4 odd days straight).
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th February 2013, 7:10 pm

Divide the suck by zero.

Problem solved.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 7th February 2013, 7:11 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Divide the suck by zero.

Problem solved.

Are you trying to kill us all?

Freaking psychopath....
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th February 2013, 7:29 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:

I already bought Skyrim.

Wut?

Skyrim minus suck cannot equal Skyrim UNLESS suck is at the value "0". Now if we take Skyrim's metacritic score of 9.4, we can see that skyrim has a value of at least .6 suck. Therefore Skyrim-suck when suck is>.6 cannot yield a value of Skyrim.

Four isn't an odd number.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th February 2013, 7:43 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

I already bought Skyrim.

Wut?

I'm guessing "odd" is being used as a synonym for abnormal in this case.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th February 2013, 8:09 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

I already bought Skyrim.

Wut?

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED HOW FOUR IS ODD!!
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 7th February 2013, 8:21 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Meatshield718 wrote:

I already bought Skyrim.

Wut?

YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED HOW FOUR IS ODD!!

EDIT***

TOTALLY GOT IT DUDE
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 7th February 2013, 11:03 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:

I already bought Skyrim.

Wut?

It made sense before you had to express your knowledge for mathematics for a problem that had already been solved. Skyrim minus suck equals Skyrim, Skyrim suck equals zero, metacritic equals suck.

Make even more sense now?
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th February 2013, 1:07 am

To be fair, one respect in which Skyrim sucked is the total lack of characters. There are people with like two lines of dialogue, but I can't imagine anyone feeling attached to any particular NPC. At least I didn't find any I felt that way about in my multiple hundred hours of play.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 8th February 2013, 3:04 am

Tell me how this can possibly suck.

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 9th February 2013, 2:03 am

I haven't beat Witcher 2 yet but I'm very excited for this. The game has a great combat system and it looks AMAZING so like SMK said, definitely check out Witcher 2 and keep an eye out for 3.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 9th February 2013, 2:17 am

MrKurt2012 wrote:Tell me how this can possibly suck.

MODS.

Mods are cancer.

THE DEVELOPERS NEVER INTENDED FOR YOU TO PLAY THE GAME IN ANY CAPACITY WITH GLITCHES, CHEATS OR MODS. YES IT'S ALL THE SAME THING. I ONLY PLAY MY GAMES 100% LEGIT. L.E.G.I.T. WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 9th February 2013, 4:59 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:
MrKurt2012 wrote:Tell me how this can possibly suck.

MODS.

Mods are cancer.

THE DEVELOPERS NEVER INTENDED FOR YOU TO PLAY THE GAME IN ANY CAPACITY WITH GLITCHES, CHEATS OR MODS. YES IT'S ALL THE SAME THING. I ONLY PLAY MY GAMES 100% LEGIT. L.E.G.I.T. WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS.

Ur wrong

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th February 2013, 10:52 am

Witcher 3 looks like it'll be Skyrim with less suck 29JDV

my dick
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th February 2013, 5:57 pm

Oh great, VATS. Hope that's just a rumor.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 28th February 2013, 9:00 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Oh great, VATS. Hope that's just a rumor.

Could be cool or not? Dunno yet. VATS makes fallout a really easy game.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down