Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

+27
Super Mega King
Kugeth8
oO Coggy Oo
Garquin
Vicious Fox
Cry Vengeance
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
A Groovy Tophat
Leniette
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
VrAzZLe Meister
Pwnisher James
Slacker Hero
Dexta117
ApocalypseVVolf.
NJxGUNNER
Namorg
snowwolf1996
Meatshield718
WestHybrid 360
Robochips*
FoundDa Kiwi
Eaglendia
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

Post  Desert Sleepy 22nd January 2012, 11:53 pm

- Color: Black (or any other, for that matter)

- Character Name: Des

- Class: Monk

- Where would you take a girl on a first date? The movies, as I'm a pretty big fan of seeing movies in theaters. So much so that I won't even edit my answer to be more creative, even though it would probably be a good idea to.

I will add in though, what I'd do depending on how much I like her.
Like = Bang, but somehow be very sincere about it.
Neutral = Bang
Dislike = Bang
Hate = Strangle to death with clay cutting wires, and then hide the body in the Elizabeth River inlet. The swamps there are thick and extensive, and whilst trudging through them, I've thought often about how easy it would be to bury a body in the soft mud. Hopefully, it would also rot quickly in the damp environment, and the ever present stink of the swamp would keep anyone from smelling the corpse. In addition to that, there are literally no paths through there. When I'm in there, I'm knee-deep in the muck, trudging through thick, tall foliage. Nobody would find the spot I'd bury her charred remains in. Nobody would smell the corpse. Nobody would even come within a mile of her.

And the icing on the cake is, swamps are known for how flammable they are.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 23rd January 2012, 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

Post  Robochips* 23rd January 2012, 1:04 am

Ok. I know Eagle has mentioned it’s my decision who stays and who gets…..cut….. Don’t think I’m trying to influence you all with this post, because that is exactly what I am doing. Let’s just say I will be making all my choices based on the diversity of the classes, the hilarity of your answer to my amazing final question, and if I were a girl how would I like to go on your specific first date.
A Couple Examples of My Answers:
Bad Answer- Movie
-Dinner
Good Answer- Well it really depends on how much I like the girl. If I really like her I would take her on a romantic first date. Before the date I would prepare a picnic and figure out one of her favorite movie, most likely from her friends. I would then load my Love Sac, a giant bean bag chair, into my car and go to pick her up. I would take her to somewhere nice and isolated where we could get to know each other and talk. I wouldn’t push a kiss on the first date, but after that perfect date no girl can resist.

Now, I’m not expecting that much from you guys but be creative. If you want to, you all can edit your posts and completely wow me with your dating prowess, surely this isn’t asking too much from kids that spend their days playing Xbox.
And just to leave you with pleasant thoughts of acceptance and to get your creative juices flowing, I leave you with this image.

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 Fbjkmd
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 23rd January 2012, 1:50 am

Color: Purple

Name: Nick, cause I'm really the best character there is.

Class: Musician

Where would you take a girl on a first date?: "I'm so glad you bid on me at the charity auction, Nick! Even though, you know, you're gay and all that." Zooey Deschanel giggles to herself and sweeps some of her raven black hair away from her temples, her beautiful face. I chuckle. "Well it's no problem Ms. Deschanel. Anything to help out the starving children. And can I just say, I loved you in (500) Days of Summer. Such a great deconstruction of the manic pixie dream girl character. Fascinating." I click on my turn signal and make a hard left. We swerve a bit as I drive around some roadkill. "Well I'm glad you enjoy my work." She laughs again, checks her watch. "So, hey, shouldn't we be getting to the movie soon? I've been looking forward to seeing Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." I pull into the alley way. In front of us, a homeless couple fucks in the dark. I turn off my headlights to give them privacy, and to make Ms. Deschanel more comfortable. "Oh, don't worry, we'll be getting there soon enough." I reach over to the radio controls, just barely letting my hand brush her knee. Who do you think you are? Running round leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts. And tearing love apart. You're gonna catch a cold. From the ice inside your soul. She smiles. "Please, call me Zooey." I nod to her, and reach my hands into my jacket pocket. "I know. I prefer to keep things formal. Makes things easier, less messy, less emotional." She looks at me quizzically. "What less emotional?" With that I lunge at her, extending the piano wire in my hands and pressing it against her lily white throat. She slams her head against the window in surprise, cracking it where her skull hit. The couple fucking outside has no idea. I turn the music up louder with a free hand as I begin to wrap the wire around her throat. The lacerations grow deeper as she struggles, tiny vines of red breaking out in her eyes, white, like a the milky white of the moon. As the last few gasps of life leave Zooey, I feel my length. I've never been harder. Furious and aching with pleasure, I shake her lifeless corpse, "WHO'S THE NEW GIRL NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH. TELL ME WHO YOU CORN-FED SLUT."

Satisfied, I lean back and take a breath in. Laugh. I've lost control. I usually never lose control. But no matter. Now it's time to feed. I slowly unzip my pants and let out my penis. It's engorged with blood, ready for what it's about to do. Ripping open my shirt, I slowly rub my nipples as I chant the sacred prayers. Suddenly, without warning, thousands upon thousands of young crickets erupt from my urethra, struggling against each other to escape the warm confines of my body. A bit of blood seeps out from the stretching, but that only adds to my pleasure. I let out an orgasmic scream that syncs in time with the climax of the hobos outside. I let myself fall against the driver side door, as I watch my tiny, chirping young begin to feed happily on the festering corpse of the once famous actress. It was complete. Finally. I can sleep again.

So don't come back for me. Who do you think you are?
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 23rd January 2012, 2:10 am

Sometimes I question how healthy of a person I am.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd January 2012, 2:41 am

Nick wins.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 23rd January 2012, 3:23 am

NickisanEnigma wrote:
Where would you take a girl on a first date?: "I'm so glad you bid on me at the charity auction, Nick! Even though, you know, you're gay and all that." Zooey Deschanel giggles to herself and sweeps some of her raven black hair away from her temples, her beautiful face. I chuckle. "Well it's no problem Ms. Deschanel. Anything to help out the starving children. And can I just say, I loved you in (500) Days of Summer. Such a great deconstruction of the manic pixie dream girl character. Fascinating." I click on my turn signal and make a hard left. We swerve a bit as I drive around some roadkill. "Well I'm glad you enjoy my work." She laughs again, checks her watch. "So, hey, shouldn't we be getting to the movie soon? I've been looking forward to seeing Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." I pull into the alley way. In front of us, a homeless couple fucks in the dark. I turn off my headlights to give them privacy, and to make Ms. Deschanel more comfortable. "Oh, don't worry, we'll be getting there soon enough." I reach over to the radio controls, just barely letting my hand brush her knee. Who do you think you are? Running round leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts. And tearing love apart. You're gonna catch a cold. From the ice inside your soul. She smiles. "Please, call me Zooey." I nod to her, and reach my hands into my jacket pocket. "I know. I prefer to keep things formal. Makes things easier, less messy, less emotional." She looks at me quizzically. "What less emotional?" With that I lunge at her, extending the piano wire in my hands and pressing it against her lily white throat. She slams her head against the window in surprise, cracking it where her skull hit. The couple fucking outside has no idea. I turn the music up louder with a free hand as I begin to wrap the wire around her throat. The lacerations grow deeper as she struggles, tiny vines of red breaking out in her eyes, white, like a the milky white of the moon. As the last few gasps of life leave Zooey, I feel my length. I've never been harder. Furious and aching with pleasure, I shake her lifeless corpse, "WHO'S THE NEW GIRL NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH. TELL ME WHO YOU CORN-FED SLUT."

Satisfied, I lean back and take a breath in. Laugh. I've lost control. I usually never lose control. But no matter. Now it's time to feed. I slowly unzip my pants and let out my penis. It's engorged with blood, ready for what it's about to do. Ripping open my shirt, I slowly rub my nipples as I chant the sacred prayers. Suddenly, without warning, thousands upon thousands of young crickets erupt from my urethra, struggling against each other to escape the warm confines of my body. A bit of blood seeps out from the stretching, but that only adds to my pleasure. I let out an orgasmic scream that syncs in time with the climax of the hobos outside. I let myself fall against the driver side door, as I watch my tiny, chirping young begin to feed happily on the festering corpse of the once famous actress. It was complete. Finally. I can sleep again.

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 GwhA5

I'm going to have nightmares after reading that.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 23rd January 2012, 4:01 am

Color: Teal

- Character Name: Tadakatsu Hattori

- Class: Weeaboo

- Where would you take a girl on a first date?- I would take the girl to the beach where we would take a long walk, after that I would use my Mcdonalds cash I had saved up and maybe take her around town in my nonexistent car. In reality I would honestly just walk with her to my nearby lan center and hope she is interested or maybe she will feel sorry for me and drive me around and buy me nice things instead, you never know I suppose pirat .

Also this if I have not convinced you to pick me yet.

Last edited by MrKurt2012 on 23rd January 2012, 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 23rd January 2012, 4:06 am

NickisanEnigma wrote:

tl;dr
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 23rd January 2012, 4:17 am

DeadApe wrote:Nick wins.

MrKurt2012 wrote: Color: Teal

- Character Name: Tadakatsu Hattori

- Class: Weeaboo

- Where would you take a girl on a first date?- I would take the girl to the beach where we would take a long walk, after that I would use my Mcdonalds cash I had saved up and maybe take her around town in my nonexistent car. In reality I would honestly just walk with her to my nearby lan center and hope she is interested or maybe she will feel sorry for me and drive me around and buy me nice things instead, you never know I suppose pirat .

Also this if I have not convinced you to pick me yet.

Nope, Fattyboy wins.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 23rd January 2012, 4:20 am

Color: Pink (Sorry, thems the breaks.)
Character Name: Mr. Pink
Class: Warrior
Where would I take a girl on the first date?: Straight to the most elated state of euphoria that could possibly be experienced by any sentient being.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 23rd January 2012, 4:49 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:Color: Pink (Sorry, thems the breaks.)
Character Name: Mr. Pink
Where would I take a girl on the first date?: Straight to the most elated state of euphoria that could possibly be experienced by any sentient being.

I just couldn't resist.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 23rd January 2012, 5:43 am

- Color: Black....like the dress she was wearing the night she left me out in the cold.

- Character Name: Detective Johnny Walker. Neat, the ice only waters it down.

- Class: Detective

- Where would you take a girl on a first date? Madame Claires, where broken men go to drink until they can't feel sorrow. Where my heart was first stomped into itsy bitsy pieces and devoured by the queen of ice. Or a movie.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 23rd January 2012, 10:01 am

Color: Blue Or Green,#267F00

- Character Name: John Doe (Only some people will get the reference)

- Class: Warrior

- Where would you take a girl on a first date:Cinema or Dinner Date.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 23rd January 2012, 3:10 pm

- Color: Purple
- Character Name: Nefarian

- Class: Joker

- Where would you take a girl on a first date? I guess seeing how im a hopeless romantic I would just take her to the movies then go out to eat at wherever she wanted to go.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 23rd January 2012, 3:55 pm

JESUS CHRIST, NICK.
I mean, I want to kill Zooey Dechanel... Douchecanal? too, but seriously.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 23rd January 2012, 4:13 pm

Colour: Blue

Character Name: Coggy

Where would you take a girl on a first date?: Most likely ice-skating, as it's not very hard to get used to, it's enjoyable and, with the right setting, it can be very romantic (until you slam face first into the ground...). Followed by a movie, of her choice, of course - as long as the movie she picks is Transformers. Can't go wrong with Transformers. Then, since I can't drive, I'd hold her hand and walk her home.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 23rd January 2012, 5:42 pm

Color: Yellow, she looks hot.... sort of

Name: Gabrielle Folsense, or Gabs for short

Class:Cheerleader

Where would you take a girl on a first date?:

To kill Cry Vengeance. Also I would take her to the park where we would walk and talk, and pet adorable dogs that we would walk by. And get snow cones. All of the snow cones.
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 23rd January 2012, 6:40 pm

- Color: Red

- Character Name: Red

- Class: Scholar

- Where would you take a girl on a first date? We'd start at her local favorite restaurant to partake in mundane wine and dining. Afterwards, we'd converse in light and flirty tones until I'm satisfied that she is expecting nothing out of the ordinary. Then, I'd read from my ancient tomes, and take her on an extra-dimensional journey that pushes the fabric of reality and strains her sanity. I'd start by replicating the feeling of being in several places at several different times at once; assuming she survives and feelings adequately exhilarated, I would read from a tome and give her a glimpse of the void. Only a glimpse, though; I wouldn't want her consumed. What happens from there is really up to her; if she's truly the type of girl I'd want to date, I'd take her out of this world (literally). That's where the fun begins. Once our adventuring is done, I'd take her back to her apartment and leave my number with her and wait and see if she calls me. They almost always do.

Last edited by Super Mega King on 23rd January 2012, 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 23rd January 2012, 6:55 pm

Kugeth Sad
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 23rd January 2012, 7:35 pm

Sign ups will close at 8:00 central time. Make any last minute changes and I will post who got in later tonight or tomorrow.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 23rd January 2012, 9:35 pm

- Color: Red

- Character Name: Ash Ketchum

- Class: Ranger

- Where would you take a girl on a first date?: She catches my eye because she's so SMART... or funny, or pretty, or witty, or TART. So naturally, I want to bring her someWHERE that she won't have to worry or muck with her HAIR. I'll tell her that all I expect from this DATE is to get to know someone who I think is GREAT. She'll say "You mean me?" and I'll say "ABSOLUTELY." and we'll pull in to hear one another ACUTELY. Perhaps we will eat, but I know we will SMILE, as I haven't found someone this nice in a WHILE. And HELL, if it leads to some SEX, well that's FINE, I'm just happy as SHIT to know someone is MINE.

-Rhyming date fic by Flask
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 23rd January 2012, 10:46 pm

Flask won, everyone go home.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 23rd January 2012, 11:26 pm

Alright guys, this was a tough decision but the sign-ups are posted. I made these decisions based on the answer to the final question, as well as past experiences from forum games. Sorry if you didn't get in but there may be chances for you to participate in the future.

To those who got in, please continue posting and making this fun for everyone. If you cease to post I will have to kill you, and give your character to a more willing participant.

Now, because this was challenging to cut 28 people down to 10. Both Eagle and I have decided to add two more colors to this wonderful forum adventure.

Please welcome Violet and Rose

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 NewChallengers
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 23rd January 2012, 11:58 pm

YESSSSSSssssss
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 24th January 2012, 12:23 am

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 2 132

It will be mine.

Or at least something like it will be mine.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next