Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

+27
Super Mega King
Kugeth8
oO Coggy Oo
Garquin
Vicious Fox
Cry Vengeance
MrKurt2012
DeadApe
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
A Groovy Tophat
Leniette
eegleindia
Sigmatic Scholar
VrAzZLe Meister
Pwnisher James
Slacker Hero
Dexta117
ApocalypseVVolf.
NJxGUNNER
Namorg
snowwolf1996
Meatshield718
WestHybrid 360
Robochips*
FoundDa Kiwi
Eaglendia
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

Post  Flasktoss55 24th January 2012, 1:02 am

Lovely.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion)

Post  Namorg 24th January 2012, 1:18 am

Sweet.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Gbps 24th January 2012, 1:40 am

Color: #00000000

Character Name: Spirit Guide

Class: Spirit

Where would you take a girl on the first date? tђєгє ςคภ ๒є ๏ภlא ๏ภє. เt єץเรtร ๏ภ ค קlคภє ๒єא๏ภ๔ tђє ς๏๓קгєђєภรเ๏ภ ๏Ŧ tђє ђย๓คภ ๓เภ๔. tђєгє รเtร ค l๏ภє ร๏ยl, ๔єรtเภє๔ t๏ קคгtคкє เภ tђє ђคקקєภเภﻮร ๏Ŧ ๓єгє ๓๏гtคlร. เt เร ฬгเttєภ tђคt ๏ภє ๔คא, tђเร ﻮยเ๔є ฬเll קг๏๔ยςє ค รђ๏ฬ ๏Ŧ ค๒ร๏lยtє ςђค๏ร, ค ﻮ๏שєгภ๏г ๏Ŧ ค๒ร๏lยtє ק๏ฬєг คภ๔ ยภς๏ภtг๏llค๒lє ฬгคtђ tђคt ฬเll คקקєคг ฬђєภ tђє tเ๓є קгєรєภtร เtรєlŦ. Ŧ๏г ภ๏ฬ, tђє รקเгเt ฬคเtร ๏ภ tђє קlคภє ๏Ŧ ץєг๏ץ, ฬђєгє เt รђคll ฬคtςђ ๏שєг tђє ๓๏гtคlร คร tђєא קคгtคкє เภ tђє ๔คภﻮєг๏ยร ﻮค๓є. ค ק๏ฬєг tђคt ภ๏ ๓єгє ๓๏гtคl Ŧє๓คlє ςคภ ς๏๓קгєђєภ๔. Ŧ๏г ภ๏ tєรt ฬเll ๒є гєợยเгє๔, คร เ tคкє ๓א รєคt คt tђє tђг๏ภє ๏Ŧ ק๏ฬєг ๏שєг tђเร ợยєรt ๔єє๓є๔ "๏ђ tђє קlคภ]єร א๏ย'll ﻮ๏"
ร๏๓є кภ๏ฬ ๓є คร ץ๏zเlєץ, tђє ๒ยtςђєг ๏Ŧ lเєร

Last edited by Gbps on 24th January 2012, 2:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Gbps
Gbps
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 24th January 2012, 1:46 am

What are the other 2 colors

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 24th January 2012, 1:57 am

SPIRIT GUIDE...
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Gbps 24th January 2012, 2:08 am

Leniette wrote:SPIRIT GUIDE...

אєร؟
Gbps
Gbps
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 24th January 2012, 2:27 am

Gbps wrote:
Leniette wrote:SPIRIT GUIDE...

אєร؟

I love you.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 24th January 2012, 2:30 am

Gbps wrote: ץ๏zเlєץ, tђє ๒ยtςђєг ๏Ŧ lเєร
THE BUTCHER
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 24th January 2012, 2:48 am

SWEET
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KyleSwagMaster 24th January 2012, 3:32 am

To start off...... You may know me as Kyle, brother to MrKurt. I know that my reputation here is not a good one, and this may be my only post on this god forsaken forum. But, I have to say...no, I must say what must be said. I have found a horrible and dark underbelly to this forum, that I fear is so dastardly, may lead to the demise of all that dwell here.....

It is all in this thread, through much hard investigation, I have discovered a horror yet to be unleashed. Crucial Evidence that proves the evils of this place....

Now, here is where I spotted the dwelling demons of the forums, here, in this post, in this thread by Eaglendia, at this spot.

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Proof10

It looks like an ordinary post, doesn't it? You are wrong....look closer......

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Proof21

Here, you can see the class Joker, you may ask "What does this have to do with anything?" You must only look towards the last of the classes abilities.....

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Proof31

A fool may still ask "I still can't figure out the problem, it is just the name of an ability and it's descriptions!" You are an ignorant fool, look closer!

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Proof41

Dead Man's Hand.....the notorious group of evil doers known for their dark deeds throughout the forum, this may have shocked you, but it is not the last of the horror.....Look closer!

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Proof51

Now, do you see the comma in the word "Man's"? Get a closer view!

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Proof61

Do you see it? It is hard to distinguish, you must use your eyes! You must look with your inner eye, and you shall see it! Look!!!!

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 VfznK

When my eyes laid upon this, I gagged, vomited all over my own clothing......I don't know what will happen when this dark secret breaks free.....but I fear that it shall consume you all......This is a warning for anyone who will listen......RUN....

The Dead Man's Hand are already coming for me for revealing this secret......don't let them come for you too..

Last edited by KyleSwagMaster on 24th January 2012, 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing spelling errors)
KyleSwagMaster
KyleSwagMaster
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 24th January 2012, 4:37 am

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 Hb2vb
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 24th January 2012, 5:41 am

Sad
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 24th January 2012, 5:00 pm

oh well...i guess it is time to play the waiting game
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 24th January 2012, 9:22 pm

Yeah, I told Eagle this but just in case he forgot, I wanted to post here.

Since there's no Weeaboo class, I'm certainly take up the mantle as it.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 25th January 2012, 2:33 pm

STOP ASKING DUMB QUESTIONS AND FIGHT ALREADY. YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE ANYWAY.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 25th January 2012, 8:42 pm

Yes please commence the fighting and play this theme in the background.

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 3rd February 2012, 3:57 am

I'm going to post this here instead of the game topic, on Eagle's suggestion. Don't want to interrupt the action!

I needed a new wallpaper a couple days ago, so I decided to draw one that is OTPYG-themed. I've just been working on it in between other things, but it's finished, and I thought the players would enjoy it.

If you want it in specific dimensions, let me know. You don't even have to use it, you can just keep it in a folder somewhere like a secret treasure.

Here ya go.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 4th February 2012, 6:31 pm

I'm going to update in ~3 hours regardless of how many responses I have to speed this along. For God's sake, remember to send your messages to both me and Robochips.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 5th February 2012, 12:16 am

Can you resize it to 1366 x 768 dimensions?
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 5th February 2012, 2:01 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Can you resize it to 1366 x 768 dimensions?

1366 x 768
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 7th April 2012, 3:26 pm

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 7th April 2012, 3:59 pm

Flask i love you so much
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 7th April 2012, 4:03 pm

Oh, The Places You'll Go (A Roboglendia Production: Sign-Up And Discussion) - Page 3 7985e5a590f998d907439bfdd06677f9
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3