Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Triad (Game Topic)

+20
NickisanEnigma
Flasktoss55
MrKurt2012
Gbps
DJDemitri
Leniette
. ADestroyer360
Garquin
Super Mega King
snowwolf1996
DeadApe
Namorg
ApocalypseVVolf.
A Groovy Tophat
Meatshield718
Kugeth8
Eaglendia
eegleindia
Dexta117
Sigmatic Scholar
24 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty Re: Triad (Game Topic)

Post  Flasktoss55 23rd May 2012, 11:43 pm

Spoiler:

Urabask: "Mr. Kaufman- er, Sal... I, too, am a Seer. I don't think I can feel the city as well as you can. Have you any idea what could cause this "grand sigil" to grow faint, as it has?"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 29th May 2012, 5:02 am

Spoiler:
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 30th May 2012, 5:01 pm

David: Notice the incredibly fine and smoking hot irate and frustrated woman outside and make my way outside to confront her. Advise Homer and Arachne to make off with the free loot.

"Hey there, so I hear you're looking after someone? Think you might need a void mage to help you out?"
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th May 2012, 5:06 pm

Allistor: You're a Seer, Kaufmann? What do you mean by the city "flickering"?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 30th May 2012, 6:18 pm

Dexta117 wrote:
Spoiler:
Triad is not dead, not one bit, and I don't intend to let it die any time soon. I've just been waiting for anyone else to post because nobody has really done anything interesting. I suppose I could have done a lazy text update with the three posts before yours, but I don't really like doing that.

Kugeth8 wrote:David: Notice the incredibly fine and smoking hot irate and frustrated woman outside and make my way outside to confront her. Advise Homer and Arachne to make off with the free loot.

"Hey there, so I hear you're looking after someone? Think you might need a void mage to help you out?"

Eaglendia wrote:Allistor: You're a Seer, Kaufmann? What do you mean by the city "flickering"?

THANK YOU. Anyway, I'll just let you guys know that NOW I DO have enough material for an update, but don't expect one until late tomorrow. Today I'm graduating and partying it up all night and all that (lol mandatory lockdown with the whole senior class).

So yeah. Believe it or not, posting is encouraged if I'm to actually update this thing.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th June 2012, 3:16 am

Spoiler:
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 11th July 2012, 1:27 pm

David: Forcibly advance the plot by means of "shenanigans"
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 11th July 2012, 11:01 pm

Sal Kaufmann seems to be especially distressed by disturbances in this "Grand Sigil."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 07 "Mr. Kaufman- er, Sal... I, too, am a Seer. I don't think I can feel the city as well as you can. Have you any idea what could cause this "grand sigil" to grow faint, as it has?"

Wilhelm Kaufmann: "Ahaha! You don't have to pretend to know what crazy fool is talking about! Seriously Sal, who says "Grand Sigil" anymore?"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 04 "What is it? What is odd?"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 09 "You're a Seer, Kaufmann? What do you mean by the city "flickering"?"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 013-1

Sal Kaufmann: "The power of the Grand Sigil seems to be diminishing. But slowly and irregularly. Like a flickering candle. Like my father Wilhelm said... It's probably nothing. Probably will fix itself in time. But it worries me."

Wilhelm Kaufmann: "He means Sig Cordon's defense matrix."

Of course, you all wonder how you could have forgotten about the defense matrix. About a century back when the city was established as the capitol of the Unified Sigmatic Empire, city officials decided that the central node of the Empire needed protection. They commissioned Mathis Rodin a powerful Adept, a rare Sigmatic user proficient as a Seer, Mage, and Brute in all disciplines. Mathis directed the construction of several towers throughout the city, each completed with the placement of a spire of pure Fractaline crystal at the top. Each tower acts as a node in the matrix.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 013-2

Mathis Rodin displayed his incredible skill through the simplicity of the design. So inconspicuous that many citizens aren't even aware of the existence of the matrix. The government paid him handsomely. Fortune and respect have since been passed down the Rodin family line. Although they've all displayed great skill in Sigmatic manipulation, none of Mathis's descendants have been Adepts like him.

Sal Kaufmann: "Hmm. Yes. Defense. Against what though? Omega Cults? None come this far west. Beasts? We have walls. Long range Flux attacks? Why worry when we have the Mass-wave Blast Sentry? It could overpower any assault. Zaul Tyr'Dal? That... thing hasn't left its sanctum in centuries...

"Defense against what? I can't help but wonder."

Sal stays quiet for a few moments, seemingly lost in thought, before continuing.

"If you want a quest I've got one for you..."

He takes some paper and starts writing.

"One of you take this note. Go to the Bright Eyes Tavern just east of here. It's right on the corner of 90th and 25th. You can't miss it. Talk to the bartender and give him the note. Make sure to mention that you're 'in the service of Sal.' That phrase."

The youngest and most beautiful of the Kaufmanns speaks up.

Carl Kaufmann: "Oh please brother, you're sending them to that dingy place? And for what, to look at old Rodin's incomprehensible handy work? Will anyone even talk to them there? All the Seers at the Bright Eyes will know that the none of these kids are one of them!"

Sal Kaufmann: "Yes. I see. But... The bartender trusts me."

He turns to the group.

"I'm sending you to examine a piece of the Grand Sigil. Find out why it flickers if you can. Come back and tell me what you see. There will be a reward. I think 150m for each of you is more than enough motivation. If you have questions, talk to the bartender."

Sal finishes writing then holds out the folded note.

Last edited by Sigmatic Scholar on 11th July 2012, 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 11th July 2012, 11:02 pm

Meanwhile, Natalie Glassia and Terry Kaufmann continue their friendly chat outside the shops.

Arachne and Homer are unable to interject into the conversation of two old friends, but David sure doesn't have this problem. Mr. Folsense the Void Mage saunters out into the courtyard. He gets the quick scoop on what's up with the shopkeep and the fly honey woman with the weird glasses. He awkwardly approaches them and interrupts their conversation.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 014-1

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 08 "Hey there, so I hear you're looking after someone? Think you might need a void mage to help you out?"

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Natalie "Look Kid, I'm sure you're cool and all, but I'm on official business-- government business. And at any rate you Void guys freak me out-- Seer, Mage, or Brute. Hell, even those weird "Dark Flux Seers" make me nervous..."

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 014-2

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Natalie "Aw hell Kid, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sure you and your friends are great, but that doesn't change the fact that I work alone. How's this, if we happen to cross paths again I'll consider taking your offer seriously. Take it easy."

She turns to Terry.

Triad (Game Topic) - Page 7 Natalie "Hey, sorry to run so soon but I've really gotta go snag that sonofabitch."

Terry Kaufmann: "Ah, not a problem Miss Glassia, it's always a pleasure to see you!"

And with that she hurries off through the alleyways, eyes fixed on the screen of the tracking device in her hand.

What happens now?
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 11th July 2012, 11:05 pm

Also I guess you guys bought some stuff? I'll edit an inventory into this post later when I get it all together, but don't worry, I haven't forgotten about your shopping.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th July 2012, 6:13 am

Allistor:

"Seers, huh?" Snatch the note from Sal--probably shouldn't unfold and read it in front of him--and pass it off to Arachne or Urabask, whichever of the two is more eager to accept. "I think we'll be happy to handle that for you, Sal. I'll try to make sure this rowdy bunch stays as in-line as possible, for certain."

Pause, then inquire to the Kaufmann brothers if they aren't busy. "Who's Zaul Tyr'dal?"
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 12th July 2012, 6:27 am

Urabask: "I'm sure I can complete this task, Sal. Allistor, your company would certainly be pleasant."

Accept the note from Allistor.

"Leave it to a being named 'Zoll Teardoll' to have a 'sanctum'. Quite menacing!"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 12th July 2012, 7:46 am

Dexter: "I'm down for some questing..."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 12th July 2012, 12:53 pm

David: Heart broken and dejected, walk back towards the group preparing for their quest. Maybe THEY'LL appreciate his talents...
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 12th July 2012, 6:14 pm

Claude Bronson: I've heard all I need to hear, we're going to a fuckin bar!

Grabs the nerds and heads outside.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 15th July 2012, 12:40 am

Jay: "Uh, maybe we should at least tell out buddies outside what were doing. They seem busy but we cant just disappear without a word."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 25th July 2012, 11:01 pm

David: Forcibly advance plot by dropping a building made of sigmatic on the narrator.
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7