Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

+6
A Groovy Tophat
Pwnisher James
. ADestroyer360
snowwolf1996
Dexta117
Desert Sleepy
10 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th February 2012, 9:09 pm

How to play: Simple, select any of the characters that aren't already taken (check the "Improvised Weapons" thread), give them a name, and I'll introduce them into the story. You can join in at any time. If you aren't around to respond to updates, don't worry, your character will automatically take care of them self while you're busy.

Rules?: You play by telling what you want your character to do, and then responding to whatever the results are. Pretty simple. As for other rules, I'd say try to keep your orders sensible, meaning ask for things that can conceivably be done in G-Mod.

Seven people have already joined, so their story starts now.

It's a little more than a decade from now. You're an adult who has to take care of them self. Unfortunately, the economy has taken a turn for the worse in the last ten years, and is now completely in the shitter. Because of this, you don't have the luxury of picking and choosing where you work. You have to take whatever you can get.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off30

This is what you can get. You are a custodian working for Dalponte’s Sweeping Business. It’s your job to keep this building, or any other building you are assigned to, clean and orderly.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off31

This is your boss, Mr. Dalponte. He’s gathered your particular cleaning group together to have a word with you.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off32

“Gentlemen, I’ve gathered you all here today to have a quick word with you before you get to work.”

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off33

“This is Mr. Stahl. Now, you’re all too low on the ladder here to know who he is, so I’ll introduce him to you. Mr. Stahl is the Regional Manager here. It’s his job to assure that this office runs smoothly, and that includes assuring it stays clean. For that purpose, he’s been employing Dalponte’s Sweeping Business for the past eight months.”

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off34

“That makes him your boss, boys and girls, and seeing as he is your boss, I expect you all to show him the utmost respect. Now, Mr. Stahl has something he’d like to inform you all about.”

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off35

“Thank you, Mr. Dalponte. Now, as I’m positive at least one of you is aware, there has been a sudden increase in thievery around the office. I’m not sure who is responsible, but I have my suspects. I should like to remind each of you that after you pick something up, you are to put it back where it belongs.”

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off36

“Not in your pockets. I hope I’ve made myself perfectly clear here, because if myself or Mr. Dalponte catch any of you stealing anything, I can assure you you’ll be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off37

“Now, Mr. Dalponte and I are off to discuss your future here at the company. I expect everything to be in tip-top shape by the end of the night, and nothing to be missing.”

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off38

“Oh, and whoever keeps making the statues, I must ask that you stop. They’re quite lovely, but there are entirely too many of them around now.”

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off40

They've left for Mr. Stahl's office now. His no doubt carefully chosen coffee mug, combined with talk of discussing your future, gives you a bad feeling. Shitty as it is, you can't afford to lose this job. You'd better find out who's stealing stuff, otherwise it's likely you'll all get canned. You should probably also get to work cleaning the office up.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off39

Meanwhile, a nearby vagrant, David Keen, sleeps soundly. When Mr. Stahl decided trying to keep the snow shoveled was a lost cause, Mr. Dalponte fired David. Out of a job, David had to resort to stealing food and other basic supplies from the office, and sleeps in an alley on the premises (there's been one hell of a blizzard going on, making traveling outside the office impractical). He's learned the area well enough that nobody has caught on to this yet. Nobody even knows there's a homeless man in the area. He's well rested enough that he could basically wake up whenever he feels like it.

What happens now?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty Re: Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  Dexta117 11th February 2012, 9:19 pm

Leo: Look out the window, pondering the consequences of jumping through it into the snow.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Empty Re: Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game)

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th February 2012, 9:47 pm

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off41

Leo looks out the window, examining the snow. It looks fluffy and pristine. If only there weren't a sheet of glass separating him from it. He could make snow angels, coordinate snowball wars, even make a snowman. For now, all he can do is stare at the beautiful winter wonderland outside.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off42

Security guard Tom Hatt admires his handiwork. Good thing he got a picture of himself with it earlier. It's quite a wonderful snowman. He has plenty of reason to be proud of it.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 11th February 2012, 9:50 pm

Danny: *starts to walk around the complex looking for people and asking them for information on the Thievery*

Last edited by snowwolf1996 on 11th February 2012, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 11th February 2012, 9:52 pm

Leo: Sigh, "Well I guess we should start doing our jobs." Head into the open double door room and have a look around, start cleaning if there is a mess.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 11th February 2012, 9:54 pm

David: Wake up, warm self.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 11th February 2012, 10:20 pm

FancyPants: Walk out to the security officer. Kick down the snowman and tell him that the boss doesn't want any more statues...and that includes snowmen.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th February 2012, 10:21 pm

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off43

Danny walks into the nearest office, meaning business.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off44

It's completely empty. Danny apparently forgot that they generally don't have the janitors clean the place up until after work. On another note, these people live like pigs. Looks at all this shit. Garbage all over the floor and everything.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off45

David wakes up surrounded by garbage and in an alleyway, but all things considered, it could be worse. He's actually feeling pretty well rested from that nap.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off46

Leo enters the same room as Danny and begins picking up some of the mess.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th February 2012, 10:22 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:FancyPants: Walk out to the security officer. Kick down the snowman and tell him that the boss doesn't want any more statues...and that includes snowmen.

You have to find out about things through conventional means, meaning FancyPants doesn't know about the snowman yet.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 11th February 2012, 10:23 pm

Danny: *hangs head...then starts to help Leo in picking shit up*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 11th February 2012, 11:18 pm

David: Have a nice stretch, then peek head out of the alley.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 11th February 2012, 11:56 pm

Fancy PantsMcGhee: Explore your surroundings, try to get familiar with the building.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 11th February 2012, 11:59 pm

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off47

Danny is disappointed by the lack of people, and hangs his head in sadness as he goes on with his mundane job.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off48

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off49

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off50

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off51

David peeks out both ends of his alleyway safe haven.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off52

Having picked up the toppled chair, the room is now somewhat more clean.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off53

Leo notices the radio is still on.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 12th February 2012, 12:01 am

Leo: Sit down in the chair and listen to the radio.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th February 2012, 12:55 am

Take a walk around the outside of the building.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 12th February 2012, 12:58 am

Danny: *after he is finished he walks over to leo*
"hey man what is going on"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 12th February 2012, 1:08 am

David: Pick up some snow to chew on, then check out those boxes on the right.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 12th February 2012, 1:11 am

Leo: "Alright man, but I am trying to listen to the radio, if you wanna stay then pull up a chair otherwise go away."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 12th February 2012, 1:21 am

Danny: *pulls up chair*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th February 2012, 5:10 am

Status Update:

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off55

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off56

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off57

Stanley, Gilligan, and Eaglendia have fallen asleep. Thought they seem at peace, they could wake up whenever they'd like.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off54

In front of you is the door to Mr. Stahl's office, or at least you assume it is.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off58

Behind you is the exit, which leads to the parking garage.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off59

To your left is a sizable hallway, which Danny and Leo have already passed through. The elevators are currently inactive.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off60

With your back to the farthest elevator, you see more hallways. On the right is the door Leo and Danny entered.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off61

From there, you could either follow the hallway and end up at the same spot as Leo and Danny, or you could enter the doorway on the right.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off62

Through that doorway is a supply closet.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off63

Going back to the hallway you're standing in, the door to the left of the one Leo and Danny entered leads to a kitchen area.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off64

Near the end of the hallway, on your left, is a doorway that leads to the parking garage.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off65

At the end of the hallway, on your right, is a hallway that leads presumably to more hallways.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 13th February 2012, 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th February 2012, 5:15 am

Eaglendia: Wake up. Instantly succumb to unfathomable hunger. Sprint to kitchen area as fast as possible without endangering myself or others.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th February 2012, 5:27 am

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off66

Tom decides to patrol the perimeter of the compound.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off67

He starts heading in the direction of that pile of crates.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off68

David grabs some snow to chew on.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off69

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off70

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off71

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off72

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off73

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off74

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off75

Before he can check out that pile of crates, Tom shows up. Likewise, Tom notices a man eating snow while patrolling the perimeter of the office.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th February 2012, 5:57 am

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off76

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off77

Eaglendia wakes up. He's apparently incredibly hungry, as he immediately heads for the kitchen.

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off78

Office Clean-Up (G-Mod Infection Game) Cs_off79

The kitchen's full of a variety of food and drink. Apparently Stahl is a very lax manager, since there's shit lying all over the floor, and alcohol on the counter.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th February 2012, 6:21 am

Eaglendia: Stop to enjoy some snacks. Grab bottle of alcohol, for possible use as an antiseptic should the shit hit the fan anytime in the next few minutes.

Wonder if I have a hammerspace inventory. Test this by grabbing microwave and attempting to store in inventory.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 12th February 2012, 10:02 am

Tom:

''Ooooookay...''

*Slowly walk past man chewing on snow making sure to walk awkwardly close to him nearly stepping on him, looking him in the eyes while doing so. Then continue to patrol the perimeter of the building.*
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next