Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

+25
eaustinn36
Ryanhw12
ABigSoggy Wafle
DeadApe
lamboman1342
Super Mega King
Namorg
WestHybrid 360
bman4782
Vicious Fox
Meatshield718
snowwolf1996
CRACKER KILLER
A Sneaky Whale
ApocalypseVVolf.
mboddz751
sgt zombie23
Garquin
A Groovy Tophat
. ADestroyer360
nK FaTaLiiTY
FoundDa Kiwi
Made in Finland
Cloakey100
Jagdgeschwader
29 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty Re: Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

Post  sgt zombie23 5th November 2012, 11:19 pm

I have no clue who that was......
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Empty Re: Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.

Post  nK FaTaLiiTY 6th November 2012, 12:31 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:You're just jealous because you don't get responses from savvy British YouTube commentators!

HA!

You know what yes yes, i am....
nK FaTaLiiTY
nK FaTaLiiTY
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 6th November 2012, 12:54 am

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:You're just jealous because you don't get responses from savvy British YouTube commentators!

HA!

I am so jelly I could ejaculate raspberry jelly right now.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 6th November 2012, 2:26 am

nK FaTaLiiTY wrote:

if you stop at 5:39 and watch you'll see someone that we all know post a comment on a livestream of DayZ, You must watch too know who it is.....( i thought it was funny cause of what he said to that person)
Ha, Kiwi loves men. Whatta faggot.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 6th November 2012, 2:26 am

VrAzZLe Meister wrote:
nK FaTaLiiTY wrote:

if you stop at 5:39 and watch you'll see someone that we all know post a comment on a livestream of DayZ, You must watch too know who it is.....( i thought it was funny cause of what he said to that person)
Ha, Kiwi loves men. Whatta faggot.

I'm with dil on this one... HAHA FAG
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 6th November 2012, 11:21 am

HA!

No, not really.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 6th November 2012, 12:09 pm

nK FaTaLiiTY wrote:

Maybe it was a bird and not a fruit?
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  CRACKER KILLER 7th November 2012, 12:15 am

Watching election stuff here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/montana-election-results-2012-map_n_2047699.html

Have no idea how reliable Huffington Post is as a news source. Haven't really heard much about it. Anyway, if I'm to believe what they're saying, Romney can't win if he loses Florida, Ohio, or Virginia. As of now, he's projected to lose both Florida and Ohio.

So basically, I'm betting that his goose is cooked.

EDIT: Apparently, Obama is leading in Florida by about 50,000 votes, with 90 percent of the state reported in.
CRACKER KILLER
CRACKER KILLER
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th November 2012, 12:27 am

Try to keep the political stuff in the America thread, it will get lost in derailed.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 8th November 2012, 3:03 am

sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 8th November 2012, 10:19 am

I know political stuff is recommended to go in All About America, but this video isn't really worth posting due to its politics. It's just amusing hearing this person lose their shit beyond belief. They're not really talking about anything for the first couple minutes (doubt I'll watch all of it), just really losing their shit. Also, still can't tell what gender this person is.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 8th November 2012, 10:10 pm

[01:47:11 06/11/12] . ADestroyer360 : Did you know you can just buy all the parts of an ar-15?
[01:47:26 06/11/12] . ADestroyer360 : Really, as long as the parts aren't all connected you can just go out and buy them.
[01:47:32 06/11/12] . ADestroyer360 : All of them.
[01:47:47 06/11/12] . ADestroyer360 : The housings too.
[01:47:54 06/11/12] . ADestroyer360 : Like candy.
[01:48:53 06/11/12] . ADestroyer360 : The more you know

Andy gun get gunz
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th November 2012, 3:33 am

While relaxing after work and minding my own business, I was suddenly Skyped by sgt, who had an idea. We would both pick one of our survival worlds and send it to the other. Without using cheats, we would make some sort of change to the other's map, maybe like hiding a secret tower of pimps somewhere. I entered sgt's world, investigated the small house, and decided I'd first light the area up a bit more before perhaps improving on the porch, and then maybe I'd find some sheep and make a bed. Maybe I'd extend the farm, get a few more trees, and hide a tower somewhere. Maybe I'd try to dye all of his armor bright pink.

Before doing any of this though, he sent me my world. I loaded it up.

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-110

I immediately noticed that something was different. He told me to go into my house and search for the hidden statue. Where my back wall used to be, there was a large gap leading into a dimly lit area filled with monsters.

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-111

Though I fought valiantly with my diamond sword that I don't remember having and adorned in chain mail that I didn't know was even possible without cheats, I was ultimately felled by the savage beasts.

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-110

Fortunately, I respawned in my bed, only seven feet away. I examined the carnage.

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-112

Undeterred by my own death, I decided to delve deeper into the monster filled cavern to find out what wonders awaited within.

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-113

A giant dick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For reference, this is what my house looked like before:

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-114

And after:

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-111

I'm amazed he managed to do that in only a matter of minutes without cheats. I don't recall even having lots of wool or smooth stone, let alone diamond!
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 9th November 2012, 9:13 am

I'm just that amazing
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 12th November 2012, 6:47 pm

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 61607_293844457399066_1371735499_n
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 12th November 2012, 10:17 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:While relaxing after work and minding my own business, I was suddenly Skyped by sgt, who had an idea. We would both pick one of our survival worlds and send it to the other. Without using cheats, we would make some sort of change to the other's map, maybe like hiding a secret tower of pimps somewhere. I entered sgt's world, investigated the small house, and decided I'd first light the area up a bit more before perhaps improving on the porch, and then maybe I'd find some sheep and make a bed. Maybe I'd extend the farm, get a few more trees, and hide a tower somewhere. Maybe I'd try to dye all of his armor bright pink.

Before doing any of this though, he sent me my world. I loaded it up.

I immediately noticed that something was different. He told me to go into my house and search for the hidden statue. Where my back wall used to be, there was a large gap leading into a dimly lit area filled with monsters.

Though I fought valiantly with my diamond sword that I don't remember having and adorned in chain mail that I didn't know was even possible without cheats, I was ultimately felled by the savage beasts.

Fortunately, I respawned in my bed, only seven feet away. I examined the carnage.

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-112

Undeterred by my own death, I decided to delve deeper into the monster filled cavern to find out what wonders awaited within.

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-113

A giant dick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For reference, this is what my house looked like before:

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 2012-114

And after:

I'm amazed he managed to do that in only a matter of minutes without cheats. I don't recall even having lots of wool or smooth stone, let alone diamond!
What makes you think it's a dick? It kinda looks like a throne.

You have a dirty mind, please leave the site.
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 13th November 2012, 5:14 am

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 Concealed-Weapons
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 13th November 2012, 5:30 am

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 TALVv
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 14th November 2012, 12:20 am

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 CCjS0
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 14th November 2012, 4:36 am

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 30xby9e_th
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th November 2012, 4:08 pm

SO I found this You're welcome.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 14th November 2012, 11:31 pm

Garquin wrote:

SO I found this You're welcome.
Bitch got nothing on Rebecca Black
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 15th November 2012, 11:38 pm

Best. Epilogue. Ever.

FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 18th November 2012, 2:56 am

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqSV7tbsmmc

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 18th November 2012, 4:03 pm

Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here. - Page 5 TheSingleMostFuckedUpThingIveRead

heh "equality"
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next