Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
The Dumpster Diary Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
The Dumpster Diary Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
The Dumpster Diary Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
The Dumpster Diary Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
The Dumpster Diary Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
The Dumpster Diary Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
The Dumpster Diary Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
The Dumpster Diary Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
The Dumpster Diary Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
The Dumpster Diary Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
The Dumpster Diary Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
The Dumpster Diary Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

The Dumpster Diary

+2
BlitherCube
MAG7VUM BROW7V
6 posters

Go down

The Dumpster Diary Empty The Dumpster Diary

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 19th July 2009, 5:04 am

Three months ago i thought my life was on the fast track to a bad ending....

My thought's were correct....

But i couldn't have imagined anything like this...

I managed to scavenge up some paper and a pen inside of my steel coffin...

And this is my story...

Wednesday, April 1st 2009.

As i awoke to the screeching sound of my cell phone's buzz, i felt the other side of my bed. The side that used to be occupied. The side that now stares me in the face everyday of my life and constantly reminds me of the mistakes that i've made.
It's 5:14 a.m. (My name isn't important, if you found this diary check my coat pocket, it has some identification, some pictures.) I'm was an on call construction worker for Gloucster County, NJ. Traffic was bad, there had been some kind of new virus or sickness spreading around and it got so severe that certain areas had to be quarantined.
I was told to help a couple of guys weld some steal together near the new Umbrella Rehabilitation Clinic in the center of town. Thanks to the construction the intersection leading towards the GCPD was completely swarmed with stilled traffic. Because of the several quaratine areas it was impossible to set up a detour, so the civilians had to wait until the construction was over.

As i appraoched the site, i saw my friend Jim Briggs flag me down. there was a smoking hole in the side of the Rehab clinic and a couple of guys roping a steel plate over it. I grabbed a welding torch and got to work.

A couple of hours went by, and things started to lose control. A radio one of the guys had was turned to the news station, and several reports of riots were being shouted through the speakers. The riots were nearby, which worried me.

It was cold and foggy and as the work rolled on i began to feel groggy, hungry, and thirsty. I turned off my torch, cooled it off and put it in my workbag and headed over to the coffee and bagel place across the street. At first i was suspicious that just a simple wall repair held up an entire intersection until i crossed the street and saw a collapsed building. When i got into the store and asked the cashier what happened he said they had doused the fire around 1:00 a.m. that morning.

I had my meal and started my trip back to the site, when the end of my life had begun.
I heard screaming, shooting, and cars slamming into each other. The entire traffic jam suddenly moved forward like a wave, but couldn't get passed the equipment.
The morning mist was blocking my vision, but once the mob got close enough i saw tattered clothes and blood. People fleed their cars, screaming and running for their lives.
I can't... i don't even want to believe it but... they were being eaten..

The same affect starting happening on the opposite side of the intersection, and i realised where i was wasn't a safe place at all. Death approached from both sides and i saw Jim sprint towards a back alleyway. I immediatley followed shouting
"Jim!"
"Wait for me!"
As i began to catch up i heard the groaning of an entire mob of the undead. They had murdered the men at the construction site behind me, and they were closing in from the end of the alleyway in front of me. Jim picked up a 2x4 that he found in the garbage and tried to fight his way through. The mob was too strong for him and eventually got the best of him.

They clawed and bit at his flesh, and he yet out blood curdling screams. Jim pleaded for me to help him, but i was too afraid.
The stench of the rotten corpses approaching me...
The sight of a man that i've known almost my whole life having his insides torn out..
The screams and destruction that filled the air and the streets of what used to be a peaceful town..

I spotted a dumpster to my right and jumped in, slamming the door above my head.
The slow movements of the monsters gave me time to weld the doors shut, trapping me inside of the dumpster..

I'm a coward, and i should've died with my friend or tried to fight my way out...
I was too scared...

I've still got my workbag, which has two bagels, about a sip of coffee, my torch, some basic tools, and my cell phone in it, which has a dead battery since i hadn't charged it in three days.

The bagels will have to last, and if the starvation doesn't kill me, maybe one of the tools in this bag will have to take the task...

==END OF JOURNAL ENTRY 1==

(I rushed this a lot cause i was lazy -_-, tell me what you think)
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

The Dumpster Diary Empty Re: The Dumpster Diary

Post  BlitherCube 19th July 2009, 5:12 am

Thats actually pretty good.
BlitherCube
BlitherCube
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Saxophone 19th July 2009, 6:36 am

Nice attention to detail, you build up a very vivid view of the zombie invasion.

Also nice to see some original work on here, not shit stolen from Edcrab.

The Dumpster Diary MudCrabScylla_serrata
Ross Saxophone
Ross Saxophone
God damn Sunlight

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  squid boyabs 19th July 2009, 1:00 pm

i could see the zombie invasion, that's how good you wrote it!
squid boyabs
squid boyabs
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 19th July 2009, 3:44 pm

Hey man great stuff. Nice to see some artistic new members. Once again welcome to the community, looking forward to some more material hopefully!

Like everyone else said, I liked how you built up the outbreak, and your description of the cars pushing forward towards you from both sides.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MAG7VUM BROW7V 20th July 2009, 4:54 pm

Lol well everybody liked it so much i guess Journal entry 2 is in-store!

Thanks for the feedback!
MAG7VUM BROW7V
MAG7VUM BROW7V
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  koolcarlo 24th July 2009, 1:16 pm

It was actually good.It had so much description I actually could of see it in my head
koolcarlo
koolcarlo
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down