Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

"THE WAR" DJ ...

+2
Dexta117
BoomerSooner742
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty "THE WAR" DJ ...

Post  BoomerSooner742 6th February 2010, 6:15 pm

As the weeks rolled by Daniel adjusted to his knew home in the town's church that Ava and Daniel shared with Elliot, the British Sniper, he was a quite man that rarely spoke to anyone except Ava or Daniel. They fixed the church putting beds and walls in the main room. Elliot lived the preachers office, whose name was Reverand N.A Watkins, who had been on a family trip and had been eaten by zombies. They lived like this for several years, fending of the one or two zombies staggering in, fighting off raiders. This was there daily life.

5 years later... The 30 year old daniel sat at his dinner table with his wife. Tonight for there dinner was Squirrel soup like most nights. They talked awhile...(cries in the distance)... " ill go check him" Ava said. Elliot must have went to sleep while watching the baby daniel thought. There 1 year old son was in the other room. His name was...

Choice:
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

"THE WAR"   DJ ... Empty Re: "THE WAR" DJ ...

Post  Dexta117 6th February 2010, 6:21 pm

Jake
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 6th February 2010, 7:29 pm

Jake, Jake Johnson was his name and had good lungs and limbs, according to the docter. Ava quickly put him back to sleep. They lived peacefully in the Town that was renamed New Hope and had attracted many more people to the town, raising the population 50 to 120 pernament residence. The more people also brought more worries, food, riot, so Kel made a scavenging squad who salvaged a school bus and modified with weapons and armor to scavenge cites. He also created a government that had a three person council: Trade , Security , Leader. James (security) Kel (leader) and a man named Parsons , who was a gas station attendant, was head of trade, made up the council.

Daniel was walking to the repair shop to pick up his M16 that was frequently getting jam.
When one of Kaidens men, who was scavenger leader, told me Kel needed me in his office. He decided he should go see what he wanted. James and Kaiden was waiting with Kel in the office. " Hello son, how is it going?""Good" said Daniel. " Daniel Kaiden's men have found a file in a Air Force Base south, It has the location of a cure that will destroy the infection. We don't have many men to lead the trip, we want you to lead it" James said. " You leave tommorrow" Kel said. " Your wife and child will be looked after" Kel said.

"Tell us what you need on the trip?"

Choice: Men

(A) Two Riflemen w/supplies

(B) Heavy Gunner, Riflemen w/supplies

(C) Riflemen, Sniper w/supplies

Choice 2: Vehicle

(A) F-150 Truck

(B) 3 Harley Davidsons

(C) Ice Cream Truck w/armor

Mission Brief:
The base is north in Fort Meade roughly 600 miles. Two major cities lay between you Salt Lake City and Las Vegas two major cities heavily infested.

Speak with other members and plan your journey.
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 8th February 2010, 1:26 am

i think i may go B,A but tbh i am not sure maybe if someone could give me their opinion on what i should take that would be helpfull.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 8th February 2010, 1:49 pm

C and A. I say this because your going to want a vehicle big enough to blow by gates on an air force base but fast enough to haul ass outta there. and I say a rifleman and a sniper because well the rifleman because you never go in alone and a sniper because you need some distant cover. and he is friends with a brittish sniper right? he's got his back and won't turn on him
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 8th February 2010, 9:06 pm

Need Answer
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 8th February 2010, 11:35 pm

k im going with C and A
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 9th February 2010, 12:15 am

Nah, id say B and A. (at least we can all agree on A for 2nd part) Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th February 2010, 12:47 am

OMFG i dnt no wat to do i want the heavy gunner so he can mow down zombies if we get over run but i want the sniper so he can take them out at long range and if the sniper is the guy who lives with me then i can trust him but i have no clue. Question Sad

Last edited by Dexta117 on 9th February 2010, 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 9th February 2010, 12:50 am

Daniel thought a sniper and rifleman would be useful. They had both been guards and the sniper was in apprenticeship with Elliot so you know he was good. Micheal was his name, been a mechanic before the wore, and had a southern accent. Zip was the others name and was about 16 years old and had just came out of training, been serving for Kaiden about a week. He had was annoying always asking questions he knew the answer too.

James gave him keys to a truck that was plated with metal. It had a full tank off gas and Daniel was given points full might be available. Daniel hugged and kissed his family goodbye( and some other stuff ). He asked Elliot to protect them and he swore by it. He sayed goodbye to most of the people, but could not tell them were he was going. Some thought he was running away.

The morning was cold as he met Micheal and Zip at the garage. " You ready" , " Yas , Sir " Micheal replied. He took one more glance at the town as he went down the brittle and cracked road. Daniel drove 150 miles before they needed gas, no problems yet, a few infected who they just simply drove by, one of the first Zip had seen.

They pulled up to the small gas station. Daniel got out and checked the area as he had many times before. Micheal soon caught on. Zip just stood there like a retard swinging his gun around to act like he was doing something. No zombies but signs of scavenging. " All Clear!" Daniel shouted. He ordered Micheal to fill her up. Daniel and Zip scavenged the store and Zip managed to find some molded bread.

They reapeated this over and over sometimes actually finding food. Daniel found some Jim Bean in the back freezer that he quickly took a sip. Micheal soon took the wheel as they got closer to Las Vegas. A desicion Daniel would soon learn by. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

" Daniel! Get up! Daniel, Raider attack!" Daniel sprung to action going directly to his M16A4 that accompainied him since the war. He soon evaluated his surroundings, two raider vehicles approaching 200 yards. Bullets soon started boucing of the hood. " Move this bitch Micheal!" He speed off the road to the right, bouncing off the dead terrain. Daniel raised his weapon out the window just as the raiders fired another burst and was almost hit.

Daniel knew he could not fight two vehicles this way and told Micheal to stop and get ready. He dove behind the vehicle with Zip and Micheal as another hail of gunfire erupted at the vehicle. As soon as it stopped Daniel took his aim and shoot one in the legs and he fell of in pain reaching for his leg as he was crushed by the back wheel. Micheal followed his lead but instead shoot out the wheel throwing the vehicle into a cintematic crash. The other vehicle one man short ran to wherever it came. " Thats right, you better run!" Zip yelled. Micheal castes him a look like he was on drugs." Are you kidding, you didnt do jack-shit instead of shit yourself Zip!"

To be continued...
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th February 2010, 1:17 am

dude y the fuck did u stick me with a fucking retard?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 9th February 2010, 1:51 am

Not to be a grammar Nazi but, I would suggest revising it. And, if you want to keep people happy with making their own decisions, I would suggest writing a story for that one decision and writing another for a different one.

Not to "toot my own horn" (I look back on it now and trust me, it isn't something I am bragging about) but I did do something like this if you need an example... http://www.undead-xbox.com/outbreak-documentation-f19/thomas-s-journal-events-t1575.htm
It would be the second half of the 3rd or 4th. I don't remember.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th February 2010, 2:22 am

well truly the way the story goes is my decision because it is my character he is using at the moment but yea i think it would be good to have an ending for each choice just to know what would of happened if a different choice was picked.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 9th February 2010, 8:57 pm

You have to live with your desicions, sorry!
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 9th February 2010, 10:04 pm

As Daniel gathered himself he asked the others if they were alright. He ordered them to get in and he drove as fast as he could avoiding debris.

The raiders that attacked him might of been a small-time group, or they could be out of Las Vegas and be big he knew they would be after him, and he knew if he put distance between him and them that would be their best chance.

He drove and drove, not sleeping for up to 20 hours. He finally knew they had given up.

Daniel drove the rest of the time until he begin to start to fall asleep at the wheel thats when Micheal took over, he had proven trustworthy, and Zip proved to be a super coward.

In the nights before when they were close to the base, Daniel had the same dream of town on fire women and children screaming, their husbands lying on the streets.

Fort Meade was deserted as they inspected the front gates, they were rusted and bent. Daniel didnt want to attract attention so he simply looked for a key in the guard house and put it in the rusted lock. Zip pulled the truck through the gate.

They pulled up to a house back in a wooden area on the opposite side of the runway seperated from the other buildings it looked like it was built in the 70's. It was two story withe windows on the top floor. Daniel didnt think this was it so he checked the map again. It matched the coordanites. They approached the building on foot.

All doors locked. Daniel ordered Micheal to shoot off the lock. He knew the shot would attract everything in a mile, but sitting their would not do them any good either. The power of the rifle, punch the lock out and they were in the base. It was plain with a steel floor, steel stair in the middle and a chain box gate put up opposite that reached to the bottom of second floor.

As they climbed the stairs Daniel noticed a corner full of computers attached to one keyboard and a blueprint of the building. Upon further inspection they found the computers were on there own server and still operational due to the solar powered energy that Daniel still unknew of. The blueprints showed a elevater that went 200 feet underground to a small lab.

Thats were the cure was, and thats were Daniel needed.

Choice:
(A) Have Zip watch the Moniters
(B) Have Micheal watch the Moniters
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 9th February 2010, 11:13 pm

well since zip is a fucking retard i think Micheal should watch the computers.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 9th February 2010, 11:36 pm

TheCrustyBanana wrote:You have to live with your desicions, sorry!

I was just saying that so you don't have to wait for answers but, its your story. Do as you like.
I find the story to be pretty good either way.

Dexta117 wrote:well since zip is a fucking retard i think Micheal should watch the computers.

Getting a little into it "huh"? Lol
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 10th February 2010, 12:34 am

"Micheal handle the computer" , " Alright , I don't know how it works but i'll give it a try." Micheal responded. " Here" Daniel handes him a walky talky. " Tell us if anything decides to show up." Daniel and Zip walked on to the elevator. Micheal presses some buttons and the elevator closes and decsends down. " Hey, maybe we'll find some sort of laser down here, a super-weapon or something!" Daniel ignores Zip like he always does.

Daniel holds his rifle at the ready as the elevator opens. No lights. Daniel backs up against the wall of the elevator. " Micheal lights now!" he shouts into the walky-talky.

Lights come on to show a long room with tables inthe middle and glass rooms down the sides.

As they walk down the lab , scattered papers on the tables, Daniel hears a low moan as he looks in the rooms he sees mostly rotted bodies, but in the last cell he sees a female, 5'6 zombie walking endlessly into the glass door.

Zip stares as he knows her , or she reminds him of someone. Daniel franticly looks for the cure. he opens the laptop on the table. 3 programs are ran on the computer. Daniel reads them as follows: History, Cure ( work in progress) , Species Vunerable. Daniel soon grew excited so many of his questions could be answered.
"THE WAR"   DJ ... 2ef43du

" Um, sir we got something" micheal said nervously. " Wat?" " We got one guy coming straight towards the building!" Micheal pleaded. " Alright, I'm coming hang on!"

" Zip help Micheal" Daniel demanded. Zip jumped in the elevator that was switch operated on this floor.

" Daniel Oh my g... ( loud bang in the background ) ... ( the elevator opens ) " Micheal! You son-of-a-... ahhh!"

The file completes Daniel grabs the flashdrive. And sprints to the elevator his enemy following his every move. The escalation up seemed like a lifetime of worry. He slowly paused and walked out as soon as he stepped out of the elevator he recieved a brutal hit to the face. He recovered quickly to the man he caught a glimpse of. Head covered in cloth with orange sunglasses. Daniel reared to attack , but recieved another blow. He swung another time, and another each time with more ferocity, but his perfect opponent had a counterattack for every one of his attacks. He could feel blood coming from his face.

His attacker was always a step ahead. Finally , Daniel fell , his legs turned to jello. The man stepped on Daniel's gun-reaching hand. The man dug until he found the drive. " Thanks " He said in a dark, shady voice. " Wait!""Who are you? Daniel asked. ( the man pauses at the door back still turned) " I am a servant of peace " He replied. " Why do you need that data?" " It is thy masters will it shall be done" ... " Whose your master ?" " Sorry , can't reveil that my friend" ... " Aren't you going to kill me?... " If I wanted to kill you you'd be dead, my son, I having i'll see you again." " By the way you might want to get out of here i've planted charges on this base." ( the man walks out the door).

Choice:
(A) Leave
(B) Chase after him

Choice 2: Must pick (A) to choose
(A) Save Zip
(B) Save Micheal
(C) Save Both
(D) Save yourself
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 10th February 2010, 12:51 am

Getting a little into it "huh"? Lol[/quote]

well it is kinda obvious that he is a retard or just a pussy.

my choices are leave and save both of them.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 10th February 2010, 10:13 pm

Daniel climbed to his feet stunned by the man who just took him and his whole crew down. Blood was now streaming down his face into his mouth. He found Micheal face down, unconcious, Daniel tried to wake him but it was pointless. Daniel lifted Micheals body over his shoulder.

His knees buckled at first, but he quickly regained balance. He reached the door and laid Micheal by the truck.

His chest was pounding hard as he reached Zip, who had been thrown off the second floor, his ankle was broke and severly swollen. He cried out in pain. Instead of picking up Zip he dragged him on his back, which was easier than the other.

When Daniel reached the exit he thought the explosive would go of any second. I't didn't and after several minutes of waiting he soon found out it was a decoy.

He hoisted Zip into the truck knowing they had failed their mission. Following with Micheal he started to think who the man was. He had no clues or ideas.

He scavenged some food and ammo from the base.

The journey home was hard knowing they had failed their mission. Zip thought everyone back in town would find a new reason to make fun of him. Daniel thought he was right. Micheal was the one the least affected. He had never been on a mission before and didnt know what to think.

1 week later... 2 miles outside the town.

There vehicle was near empty. Daniel couldn't wait to see his wife , his baby boy , it had been 2 weeks since he last saw them. Micheal coudnt wait just to get back, because he didnt like the wastes. Zip on the other hand didnt want to go back , he would rather die.

As they got closer too famililar terrian smoke wa son the horizon, and as they went around the bend they saw to their nightmare it wasnt a illusion. Have of the town was on fire. Daniel pressed down on the pedal as hard as he could. Zip and Micheal was saying, screaming something but Daniel could not hear them, he was in quick and desicive thinking.

Raiders, Infected, Accident, no it was no accident he could tell that much. He just hope they were still alive.

The truck screeched to a halt and soon as he stopped the truck gunfire could be heard. Rifles, Snipers, a few light machine guns, could be heard. He peeked out onto the street and saw some men hunkered down in a circle on a wall. They motioned Daniel to come over quickly.

" Hey, think god you made it Daniel!" the first man said. " It's James! Him and Kaiden have killed Kel and the other leaders and taken over!" , "Were's my wife!" Daniel shouted " She's alive, held up in the church with Elliot, he's killed about 15 of those bastards, the ones with James, they betrayed us! " We tried to get some men over there to get them out but now there held up!" " It's one big mess if you ask me!" another man said.

"Alright do you now about were there guys are? " Daniel asked " Ya, hang on" He pulls a hand drawn map of some of the buildings in the town here you go. "Whats the plan" he asks.

Choice: Completely your desicion.
Suggests talking it over.
"THE WAR"   DJ ... 2564dc7
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 10th February 2010, 11:54 pm

first off all where am i meant to be on the map and secondly i am going to take your advice and see what everyone else thinks what i should do.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 11th February 2010, 1:08 am

what ever happened to my best friend Jack Davies he seems to have not even existed so far.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 11th February 2010, 7:31 pm

The map is way too confusing. Can't make a desicision if I can't understand the choices.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 11th February 2010, 7:48 pm

Forget themap i made it in like 5 secs. K heres the rundown. 1.your wife and kid in the churc with elliot. 2. James is in the hotel with 20 plus guys. Youve got 8 guys two pinned down ina building by James guys, Elliot is also pinned down. 5 guys with you.
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BoomerSooner742 13th February 2010, 5:10 pm

Whats the plan?
BoomerSooner742
BoomerSooner742
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next