Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Endemic (An Interactive Comic)

+48
Sir Manguydude
Dexta117
FoundDa Kiwi
A Groovy Tophat
o QuickShott o
Pwnisher James
T REDD262
ABigSoggy Wafle
Bladewind23
MR 0DDBALL 44
aka Clouds
GNARLYS BUDDY
BLACK SNOW 13
sgt zombie23
Kush Befor Dusk
Slacker Hero
AaUndeadMarine
Made in Finland
joecruely
A-Sour Lemon
dash4rabbit
B Mane65
. ADestroyer360
bman4782
A Chaotic GOD
Piemaster322
MrKurt2012
eaustinn36
BoomerSooner742
M3LA
El Mexi Can 915
Masta Shef
zombie dude
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Meatshield718
SiwyCK
Namorg
RedrumSalad
Masterofkills09
Super Mega King
NGU RELOAD
Vashed1995
Garquin
Cry Vengeance
oO Coggy Oo
DeadApe
Eaglendia
52 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty Re: Endemic (An Interactive Comic)

Post  RedrumSalad 14th July 2010, 7:43 pm

MS: go back to the doorway with the unbolted door because you don't want to get jumped by anymore zeds
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Empty Re: Endemic (An Interactive Comic)

Post  SiwyCK 14th July 2010, 8:00 pm

MS: You can see car in a background, this time very carefully try to enter the parking lot, if any zombies are in there run back, otherwise scavenge the car
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 14th July 2010, 8:21 pm

MS: Scavenge the zombies corpse, He seems to be wearing a Janitor's suit, so maybe you can find a key ring or something else useful. Just for good measure, check all the bodies in the room.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NGU RELOAD 14th July 2010, 8:33 pm

MS: run in a circle
NGU RELOAD
NGU RELOAD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 14th July 2010, 9:19 pm

MS: Search the body and wonder if the giant health bar will be available on every zeds head. Then continue with caution.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th July 2010, 9:59 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:MS: Scavenge the zombies corpse, He seems to be wearing a Janitor's suit, so maybe you can find a key ring or something else useful. Just for good measure, check all the bodies in the room.
Meatshield718 wrote:MS: Search the body and wonder if the giant health bar will be available on every zeds head. Then continue with caution.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic65

You search the body, hoping to find something useful, as the INFECTED was wearing a HOTEL STAFF UNIFORM. You locate a KEY, but it's anyone's guess as to what it opens or if it's even useful, as any door still standing in this whole place is probably weak enough to be simply lifted off the hinges by someone of reasonable STRENGTH.

Wouldn't it be silly if everyone had a health bar like that? It would certainly get in the way.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic66

Other bodies in the room? You're pretty certain there aren't any other bodies in this room, nor have there ever been.

SivyCK wrote:MS: You can see car in a background, this time very carefully try to enter the parking lot, if any zombies are in there run back, otherwise scavenge the car

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic68

There's definitely a car over there. More than one, in fact.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic67

You slowly make your way through the set of doors and peer into the vehicle.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic69

A dead man lies sprawled out across the front seats of the ruined vehicle, his body gashed and burned.

Closer...

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic70

In his grip is a .357.

NGU RELOAD wrote:MS: run in a circle

(Right Click > View Image)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 2cczt2

Get a grip! Stop this nonsense at once!

Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 14th July 2010, 10:07 pm

MS: Jab the cleaver in the top of his skull to make sure the dead man is not infected, take the .357 and search his body/car for ammo
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th July 2010, 10:29 pm

--- BONUS UPDATE ---

Tuesday. July 13, 2010. 3:08 AM.

Far away, but not too far.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Eb11

In an apparently derelict cafe, a light flickers.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Eb12

A window is broken. A prize in view.

(Right Click + View)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Eb13

A survivor approaches, his alignment questionable.

(Right Click + View)
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Eb14

A shadow lingers, contemplating his plan.

The children are kidnapped, the stove moved.

A mission is completed. A shadow flees.

He smiles. All according to plan.

((MS update coming soon. Keep making suggestions if you please.))
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 14th July 2010, 10:39 pm

MS: grab gun then go back and get another watermelon as you now have room for it.

Last edited by MagicMan313 on 14th July 2010, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 14th July 2010, 10:41 pm

I swear, If I end up being the Evil Watermelon Eating Villain, who also contributes to a Vicious Circle of Homicidal intent, I'll be very dissapoint with you Eagle.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th July 2010, 10:51 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:MS: Jab the cleaver in the top of his skull to make sure the dead man is not infected, take the .357 and search his body/car for ammo

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic71

You plant the CLEAVER a few inches into his frontal lobe, but still have to reassure yourself that he's actually dead before you look in the car and grab the gun. There are two bullets chambered and you'd rather not think about what the other four might have been used for.

You find TWELVE rounds of .357 AMMO. You would put the gun in your WEAPON CARD, but your CLEAVER has been there for longer than you can remember, and you've grown somewhat fond of it. Instead, you place it in your ITEM INVENTORY, making sure to note how ammunition is displayed.

MagicMan313 wrote:MS: grab gun then go back and get another watermelon as you now have room for it.

You begin to go back to secure another of your precious CHILDREN in your inventory, but as you turn, you hear a shrill scream from further in the garage. Not a "hunter pounce" scream. A "damsel in distress" scream.

What do?

Cry Vengeance wrote:I swear, If I end up being the Evil Watermelon Eating Villain, who also contributes to a Vicious Circle of Homicidal intent, I'll be very dissapoint with you Eagle.

How could you be the EVIL WATERMELON EATING VILLAIN when you're still with KENNETH ALBRIGHT? Granted, your AGILITY, CHARM, and other deceptive skills are all better than his by a lot, but you're not quite that sneaky, and you're certainly not evil.

Or are you?

Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 14th July 2010, 10:57 pm

It's me isn't it...

MS: Take out your gun, and slowly walk toward where the scream came from, being very cautious.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 14th July 2010, 11:00 pm

MS: While investigating take a quick look (like a glance) through all the cars. There might be something worth taking.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 14th July 2010, 11:03 pm

MS: Take a few minutes of personal time with the .357, you are after all, a Gun freak.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th July 2010, 12:45 am

MS: Run toward the scream, brandishing a cleaver and don't afraid of anything.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 15th July 2010, 1:04 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:MS: Take a few minutes of personal time with the .357, you are after all, a Gun freak.

It would be breaking a great personal code if you were to remove the CLEAVER from your WEAPON CARD. You have always had a penchant for splitting heads, and you're not about to put away your weapon.

...Though with the powerful .357 MAGNUM, you could do the same thing, but from great distances, despite your mediocre skill with ALL FIREARMS. Heads would be pierced, and blood spilled, and your target wouldn't even know what hit him...

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic72

Okay, only for a minute.

"If love is not madness, it is not love." ~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Namorg wrote:MS: While investigating take a quick look (like a glance) through all the cars. There might be something worth taking.

There are plenty of cars on your projected path, but they can wait until you're done with the predicament at hand.

eaustinn36 wrote:MS: Take out your gun, and slowly walk toward where the scream came from, being very cautious.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic73

Ahead and to the left is a pile of rubble where the street above caved into this area. You could probably crawl onto the street outside from there.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic74

But the screaming came from the other way.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic75

Cars line the pathway to its source at the corner of the garage.

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic76

In the corner, a woman is cornered by a lone INFECTED. She is unharmed, but that isn't going to last long without your intervention.

Right Click + View
Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Endemic77

Like your first encounter, you are unseen. Will you aggress?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th July 2010, 1:10 am

Edited

MS: Switch to cleaver and sneak up to the zed and stab its head.

Last edited by Super Mega King on 15th July 2010, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 15th July 2010, 1:15 am

MS: Headshot the zed
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 15th July 2010, 1:19 am

MS: Switch to cleaver and jab it right into the head of the zed, you need to save ammo.

Last edited by RedrumSalad on 15th July 2010, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th July 2010, 1:23 am

RedrumSalad wrote:sorry if this is too shallow, but...

MS: Switch to cleaver and jab it right into the head of the zed, you need to save ammo.

Good point. It's only a single zed. I retract my previous statement and agree with this.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 15th July 2010, 1:25 am

Super Mega King wrote:

Good point. It's only a single zed. I retract my previous statement and agree with this.

ignore the "sorry if this is too shallow, but..." part, i was gonna put: MS: Let the bitch die, you need to conserve ammo.

but then i rememebered the cleaver
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 15th July 2010, 1:30 am

Super Mega King wrote:

ehh.. agree..dont waste ammo
MS: jab the head of the zed
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 15th July 2010, 1:33 am

MS: Jab him and if it doesn't work, or the zombie turns around before you see can reach him switch back to the magnum and get ready for some head shot action.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 15th July 2010, 1:46 am

MS: Switch to cleaver and stealth kill the zombie.

Also this is the most entertaining thing ever, I <3 U Eagle.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 15th July 2010, 1:55 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:MS: Take a few minutes of personal time with the .357, you are after all, a Gun freak.

Say whaaaat???

Endemic (An Interactive Comic) - Page 4 Dan-1
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next