Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

+25
A Groovy Tophat
SlashmanG
GNARLYS BUDDY
bunchy locket
A Chaotic GOD
Vashed1995
DeadApe
sgt zombie23
Czechmate24
Dexta117
Meatshield718
Cazio117
Bladewind23
AaUndeadMarine
mboddz751
KZ Powned
ABigSoggy Wafle
RedrumSalad
SiwyCK
Spiderman
Masta Shef
zombie dude
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
29 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What is your car preference? *(select all that apply if necessary)*

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap35%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 33 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap23%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 21 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap10%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 9 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap5%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap0%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap1%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 93

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  eaustinn36 19th July 2010, 9:15 pm

This thread was created so all vehicle related arguements can go here.

We last left off on Porsche vs. BMW.

Black Snow states there is no 4-door porsche that can keep up with the M3. I say: Porsche Panamera Turbo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previous:

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:
@Black Snow - Porsche owns BMW... heck, Porsche owns anything Very Happy (we're still talking cars here, not rockets)

Lies

Name any model of any existing BMW, and i'll respond with a Porsche that can destroy it. Don't hold back now.. Wink

And 8/10 btw.
BMW M3 e96 GTR

I WIN
4/10 for spiting me.

Masta Shef wrote:I like BMW and all but BMW and Porcshe arent even on the same level.

P.S. You act like the M3 can keep up with the Carrera GT

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:But does porch have a 4 door salon that can keep with with supercars?
No.
M5 ftw

Masta Shef wrote:What logic does that make? Compare the best of BMW and Porsche. Porsche wins.

P.S. Why does that picture contain the symbol of communism?

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 8th November 2010, 5:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  Made in Finland 19th July 2010, 9:28 pm

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Saab-900-aero
I win.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th July 2010, 9:31 pm

M3 e96 GT-R is not a four door.
The Porsche Panamera Turbo is a four door. A good one but is no where near as good as a M5. The M5 has a limiter speed of 155mph (yeah I know..) while the Porsche Panamera Turbo has a top speed caught at 203mph. But with the limiter removed it can mostly likely hit 220 with enough road. Shit, even the diesel model can hit 200mph without a limiter

BMW also has better car designers to. While Porsche has the laziest designers ever.

@fin
I LOVE SAABs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but this is the actual winner
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Std_1993_lancia_delta_hf_integrale
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 19th July 2010, 9:37 pm

sorry to disapoint gents but this is the best car of now and forever.

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? 04524210

zombie dude
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 19th July 2010, 9:41 pm

Limiter or not, there is no way a stock street-legal production BMW can go 220. That is speculation. "Most likely" is not good enough; you have to prove it, and Porsche proves it everyday.

Porsche has great designers too wtf!! They have my favorite body style by far, compared to any other car. Then again, visual is preference. Performance is fact.

@Magicman - Oh my.. Shocked

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 19th July 2010, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 19th July 2010, 9:41 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
BMW also has better car designers to. While Porsche has the laziest designers ever.

Yea I guess thats why they not only made one of the fastest street cars in the world but also some of the best handling. Porsche designers are soooooooooooo lazy. Before you start talking cars maybe you should trying making intelligent statements.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th July 2010, 9:43 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Porsche has great designers too wtf!! They have my favorite body style by far, compared to any other car. Then again, visual is fact. Performance is preference.
fix'd

@magicman
A challenger appears
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? 06-1972-gremlin-xlt
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderman 19th July 2010, 10:27 pm

Gibbs Aquada
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Gibbs_aquada_2
Spiderman
Spiderman
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th July 2010, 10:29 pm

Knoxville912 wrote:Gibbs Aquada
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Gibbs_aquada_2
What is this, the 17th century? Who the fuck would want to travel through the seas? The skies are the future!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Auto_flying
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  SiwyCK 19th July 2010, 11:06 pm

VW All the way!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Vfh2et

but the best car ever is!!!!

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? R2s4lx

Any one know the name of this awsome car? ^__^
SiwyCK
SiwyCK
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 19th July 2010, 11:07 pm

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Weird-cars1

woot
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 20th July 2010, 12:23 am

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? 0718_weiner_mobile_tom_mccauley-1
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 20th July 2010, 12:49 am

im not going to lie but Porsche and BMW are 2 different types of car companies

BMW is generally in the executive saloon market along with Audi and Mercedes

Porsche is in a higher tier such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston martin and so on

you basically comparing apple to oranges

but serious BMW's are so shit and the styling hasn't really changed at all over the years

this is also the same for Porsche

although every-time you look at a Porsche you say wow and smile a little cause you know that they are not as abundant on the road as BMW's are
(except for the boxter every prick owns one)

But when you see a BMW you say oh look another fucktard who went and bought one just so he could say, "i measure my dick size in the model of BMW i bought"

a sports super car will always be better than a executive saloon because one was built for racing and wowing the ladies and the other to cart your fat ass around in your hefty expensive suit
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 20th July 2010, 1:48 am

RedrumSalad wrote:Cars and Supercars - What is the best? Weird-cars1

woot

WINNAR
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 20th July 2010, 2:57 am

@KZ
Yeah, I'll admit, there is a lot of douchebags that own BMWs but BMW is what my dad says is a status symbol. Because people think you are doing good if you roll up to your payed off house in a BMW.

Thread is know about what cars give you a high status.
Personally I see BMW, Aston Martin, Infinite, and Lincoln as the status shower.
Something like this shows you doing good.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? 2418127292_374461c8cf
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 20th July 2010, 2:59 am

omg eaustinn only you would make this topic hahah but although this is pointless and fin is going to flame me for it who gives a fuck I'll be back from my vacation wed. night and playing whatever game i feel like prob naughty bear cause it was sent a week ago..

I'll see u on xbox wed. maybe and p.s. germany is awesome Very Happy. was there visiting my uncle
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 20th July 2010, 3:16 am

KZ Powned wrote:(except for the boxter every prick owns one)

I resent that. Am I a prick to you?

And seriously how negative can you get. Your post makes it sound like you think that anyone who owns a car above a semi-totaled subaru is an ass.

It's not always like that though; this goes for BMW and Porsche. Sure there are those people who buy them to attract attention, but many other buy them for the marvel in engineering that they really are. When you sit in one of those cars.. open it up on a highway.. for a split second, you might really bond with the car. People don't always buy cars as status symbols, but simply because they're the best of the best. Cars in that league cost that much for a reason you know.

And maybe the style doesn't change so much because it is already so perfect. I love the looks of most of them already. Dramatic style changes over the years is not always good.

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 20th July 2010, 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 20th July 2010, 3:18 am

My first car was going to be a Porsche 944.

Of course now I have a VW Baja Bug instead.

German cars FTW
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 20th July 2010, 6:15 am

ok i kinda stooped low with the boxster its just where i live theirs like tons of them, then they all went and bought BMW's then Audi's

regardless i just believe that you guys are comparing apples to oranges

personally im not a fan of the beamer due to personal issues, but i have always loved the porches despite what people say about the styling the performance never staggers

i do love Japanese cars but also love the Germans as well
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th July 2010, 7:16 am

AaUndeadMarine wrote:omg eaustinn only you would make this topic hahah but although this is pointless and fin is going to flame me for it who gives a fuck I'll be back from my vacation wed. night and playing whatever game i feel like prob naughty bear cause it was sent a week ago..

I'll see u on xbox wed. maybe and p.s. germany is awesome Very Happy. was there visiting my uncle
No, I'm just gonna say: What the fuck was the point of your post? Nobody gives a fuck about your vacation and Naughty Bear, this thread is for cars. Get the fuck out of here.

Besides what'd you mean "only eaustinn would make this topic"? Black Snow said we need a car discussion thread, eaustinn just did it for him.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 20th July 2010, 8:19 am

eaustinn36 wrote:When you sit in one of those cars.. open it up on a highway.. for a split second, you might really bond with the car.

describe "open up" because if you mean go as fast as you can, then you will really "bond" with the car when you drift into the oncoming lane, blink, and you're the hood ornament of a semi-truck.
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 20th July 2010, 2:48 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:When you sit in one of those cars.. open it up on a highway.. for a split second, you might really bond with the car.

describe "open up" because if you mean go as fast as you can, then you will really "bond" with the car when you drift into the oncoming lane, blink, and you're the hood ornament of a semi-truck.
LOL! I actually pictured that xD.

Best car evar:

http://downloads.open4group.com/wallpapers/cadillac-eldorado-brougham-1957-737ad.jpg

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 20th July 2010, 2:55 pm

I like cars...
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Cazio117 20th July 2010, 3:04 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:I like cars...

... ... Interesting...? lol random xD

Cazio117
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 20th July 2010, 3:25 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:

Wasn't really refering to top speed, more so just feeling the acceleration, "opening it up" and getting thrust back in your seat. Once you hit the speed limit of course (give or take a little), then you stop, but I guess I worded it a little badly lol.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next