Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

+25
A Groovy Tophat
SlashmanG
GNARLYS BUDDY
bunchy locket
A Chaotic GOD
Vashed1995
DeadApe
sgt zombie23
Czechmate24
Dexta117
Meatshield718
Cazio117
Bladewind23
AaUndeadMarine
mboddz751
KZ Powned
ABigSoggy Wafle
RedrumSalad
SiwyCK
Spiderman
Masta Shef
zombie dude
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
29 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What is your car preference? *(select all that apply if necessary)*

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap35%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 33 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap23%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 21 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap10%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 9 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap5%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap0%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap1%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 93

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  eaustinn36 21st December 2010, 3:30 am

Mr. Tophat wrote:Its ..... so beautiful Shocked

yeah I thought I would finally update my sig (used to be the 2008 GT9). Glad you like it, cuz based on how often I change it, it will be here till 2012.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st December 2010, 3:37 am

If you're going to use it as a sig use this one instead to make it easier for the page to load.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Erik10
PS, its also not annoyingly big.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st December 2010, 3:38 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:If you're going to use it as a sig use this one instead to make it easier for the page to load.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Erik10
PS, its also not annoyingly big.

Well, I already changed it... but okay.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st December 2010, 3:41 am

Yours is not proportional to the original, better to use mine.....
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 21st December 2010, 5:07 pm

[quote="eaustinn36"]
SlashmanG wrote:late 90s muscle was just affordable 13-15 second cars. come on erik. CMAN!

0-60, 0-100, top speed, handling... that's not even 50% of what makes a car golden.

muscle cars were not made to go around coners.

they were made to beat the shit out of the rich kid down the street with a 911.
I am sayin old muscle cars here. and back then they did. Twisted Evil

anyway nowadays I could spend less on an american car modify it to a point and beat a 911. it is a simply fact. and I think a yellow '57 chevy with no hood and a blower stickin out of the engine bay; is cooler than a stock carrera (unless it was a 4s. those are cool)
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  SlashmanG 21st December 2010, 5:14 pm

tthat cobra could beat a porche soooooo.
best movie ever
SlashmanG
SlashmanG
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 21st December 2010, 5:35 pm

[quote="SlashmanG"]
eaustinn36 wrote:
SlashmanG wrote:late 90s muscle was just affordable 13-15 second cars. come on erik. CMAN!

0-60, 0-100, top speed, handling... that's not even 50% of what makes a car golden.

muscle cars were not made to go around coners.

they were made to beat the shit out of the rich kid down the street with a 911.
I am sayin old muscle cars here. and back then they did. Twisted Evil

anyway nowadays I could spend less on an american car modify it to a point and beat a 911. it is a simply fact. and I think a yellow '57 chevy with no hood and a blower stickin out of the engine bay; is cooler than a stock carrera (unless it was a 4s. those are cool)

Again... the things you just described are not even 50% of what makes a car golden. Acceleration is barely 10% of it. You got to look at the overall picture. Think about it.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 21st December 2010, 11:28 pm

If your debating the "best" car you should list +'s and -'s on the car similar to Forza.

0-60
0-100
Top Speed
Handling
Cornering
Braking
Luxuries(Features inside/outside, interior space, sound system)
Gas mileage*
Sound of the car(Engine, exhaust, etc.)
Build Quality(MADE IN CHINA vs. Made in W. Germany)

CoolFactor-This is purely your opinion. Cool factor is "entrensic enjoyment" you get from that car. You may just like a car for its looks, but don't say its the BEST without the proof above to back it up.

Edit: eaustin-"cornering abilty, braking, manuverability" I thought it tied in with handling, but added.

Last edited by Masta Shef on 22nd December 2010, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 21st December 2010, 11:45 pm

Too bad that Porsche is going to bottom-out on every bump on any normal road. Keep it on the race track.

I'm curious as to how they got the gas mileage so high though.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd December 2010, 12:28 am

Meatshield718 wrote:Too bad that Porsche is going to bottom-out on every bump on any normal American road. Keep it on the race track.

Fixed.

Remember, to them we are just an "export". These cars are built primarily for the Autobahn (which is as smooth as glass) rather than the American Interstate or backroads (our infrastructure is rly bad).

Meatshield718 wrote:I'm curious as to how they got the gas mileage so high though.

It's a hybrid built by world class engineers for quality and performance, what else would you expect? Wink ...but yeah idk exactly how either. Their little secret.

@Masta Shef - I agree completely (although there could be a few more categories (like cornering abilty, braking, manuverability,etc..), but you get the main picture).

+1
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 22nd December 2010, 12:52 am

Do they have bumps, pot holes or inlclines in Germany? Also edited my last post.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 22nd December 2010, 1:08 am

hey um why are thoes porches rims made out of glass ??
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 22nd December 2010, 1:11 pm

KZ Powned wrote:hey um why are thoes porches rims made out of glass ??

They're not.. it just looks like that the way the light shines on it (cool right?). They are actually, according to Porsche at least, high-tech very strong "molded-plastic wheel covers with a complex design that is intended to reduce performance-sapping air drag".

Masta Shef wrote:Do they have bumps, pot holes or inlclines in Germany?

On the Autobahn? Generally no. Again, it's as smooth as glass, with zero pot holes. There are inclines, but they are done over such a long distance it would barely be noticable.

If your talking about backroads, then yes. BUT, how many people do you know take a Saleen S7 or Bugatti Veyron on rocky backroads? The car must be that low for better handling and aerodymics, in which helps it's performance. All 200+ mph cars generally share this stance (not to mention it also prevents the car from going airborne).

And yes, I saw the edited post, but those were only some brief examples I thought of. Many more factors (like interior engine noise, quality of materials used, durability, reliability (in terms of breakdowns), part life (how long each component part is expected to last before replacement is needed), car life, aerodynamic ability, drag, etc..).

I'll come up with a longer list later if you want.

eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 23rd December 2010, 12:14 am

Well the New Jersey country side is good enough for any supercar I know.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 23rd December 2010, 2:11 am

Motor Authority wrote:Engineers working on the next-generation of the car, the R36, expected to arrive in 2012 as a 2013 model, certainly have a tough act to follow but according to latest reports they may have a few aces up their collective sleeve.

One possibility is the addition of a hybrid system, similar to the one previewed in the stunning 2009 Infiniti Essence Concept. By taking the Infiniti G37’s 3.7-liter V-6 and bolting on a pair of turbochargers, Nissan was able to boost output of the engine to around 440 horsepower. They then combined this with a 160 horsepower electric motor and the end result was a powertrain developing an even 600 horsepower.

For the R36 GT-R, Nissan is expected to stick with the current model's 3.8-liter VR38DETT mill and combine it with the same 160 horsepower electric motor used in the Essence Concept. Final output will fall around the 600 horsepower mark while fuel economy should improve to around 25-30 mpg.
[source: http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1040600_report-r36-nissan-gt-r-to-go-hybrid-arrive-in-2012 ]

AWWW YEAH!!
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 16th March 2011, 2:20 pm

Sounds like it might be competitive against some other 200mph cars. For a hybrid though, 25-30 mpg isn't the best (and yes I know performance is associated with worse mpg's, but look at the Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid's 78 mpgs and tell me it can't be done).

I'll keep an eye out for it next year.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 16th March 2011, 6:32 pm

sweet from slow gas to incredible fast gas cars to hybrid cars to incredibly fast hybrid racers that get 80 mpg's

now we just have to start shitty electric cars to get to super speeders the run AA that may never need to be replaced or just incredibly cheap to fuel

any ways im still going to miss the howling engines of mean v6 - v12

sadly the day of the super car is done
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 16th March 2011, 8:17 pm

KZ Powned wrote:sadly the day of the super car is done

Or is it just beginning?
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 Empty Re: Cars And Supercars - What is the best?

Post  Black Eyes 16th March 2011, 10:55 pm

Shelby mustang all the way!
Black Eyes
Black Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 17th March 2011, 4:12 am

There is a god.

Now which one to buy?
GT-R or Essence?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 18th March 2011, 12:36 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Now which one to buy?
GT-R or Essence?

Not that either of these are even close to relatively affordable, but I have never liked Infiniti (or Lexus/Acura for that matter).

I would personally definately choose the GT-R of the two.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th March 2011, 2:32 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Now which one to buy?
GT-R or Essence?
I've decided to get both:
Essence for my daily driver to work/meeting/going out for the night
GT-R for me to tune to beat a French Veyron.

This is all dependent if wife don't want kids or I hit lottery.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 18th March 2011, 3:28 pm

I could say so many things right now.

But I won't.

SO ANYWAY

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 9 O8zdjb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh2qABI1sEw&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8OtNkwnZDM&feature=related

And in EXTREMELY BAD NEWS.

THE FUCKERS AT EA HAVE MADE IT EXCLUSIVE TO SHIFT 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y79dZWILitE&feature=related

-RAGEQUIT
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 18th March 2011, 3:33 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:I could say so many things right now.

But I won't.
hater
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 18th March 2011, 3:39 pm

Zonda S 7.3

I'm glad, after seven years of hard work, telling a brief history and the path that led to the birth of Huayra, a name chosen for the project C9.

The study began in 2003, the year of submission of the Zonda S Roadster. As you may recall the early 2000s have been important to the world of supercars. The commitment of the major automobile manufacturers has contributed to the emergence of extraordinary cars like the Bugatti Veyron, Porsche GT, Ferrari Enzo, Mercedes McLaren SLR. This context led us to different thoughts about the future of Zonda and what could be a new Pagani. Since the original design of the Zonda went back to the early 90s he decided to imagine a completely new car in the shape, dynamics, size and technology. This without losing the essence of our thinking, that is to follow the philosophy of the Renaissance Leonardo da Vinci, who sees art and science go together.
Eternity air element in its various forms has become instrumental in defining the formal concept and an inspiration gradually able to receive continuous stimuli because everywhere you look you find something inspiring: the air turbine, the silence of a glider, the elegance of the movements as the air moves ... but also violence and force that it can unleash.

Huayra consists of more than 4000 shares, excluding engine and gearbox.
Create them and put them together requires creativity, patience and passion that I shared with a young, fantastic team and the most competent partner in all sectors.
In defining the size, I immediately thought of a car longer, with a pitch of 70 mm greater than the Zonda, a driving position rearward of 40 mm and an interior more spacious. The silhouette should be, soft, easy to read, become lean and sleek lines that have a beginning and an ending net.

As the style is always the result of a compromise (and a compromise is an umbrella, not a ceiling) during these years we have tried to find a formal logic and subjective working on eight scale models, two models 1:1 and hundreds of drawings never turn away from the original idea, taking care of the details so obsessive.
The idea of ​​including elliptical shapes similar to our brand front and rear while maintaining the central discharge as the completion of the passenger line, the area of ​​the headlights that continues and gets into the air intake side and think more aerodynamic inputs that were active as we have developed and scientifically validated through calculations and aerodynamic testing.
The whole car was designed as a wing: it was therefore necessary to dig the front of the fund to extend the path of the air. Doing so decreased the difference in velocity between the top and bottom allowing you to limit the tendency to rise in car speed.
The active suspension and four front flap to help end a cx with an optimal (drag coefficient) and cz (down load) variable and a lower frontal area.

Mercedes AMG has been with us with passion to create a truly extraordinary and light engine, a twin turbo over 700 HP and 1100 Nm of torque that integrates seamlessly with the car, giving the feeling that has motivated our research: that of a jet airplane take-off.
The move a car of 1350 kg was not the only requirement, the power delivery was to take place in a linear (not two times) because this would create problems to the security or a continuous operation of electronic devices.
Mercedes-Benz AMG five years ago he thought the environment by creating the 12-cylinder engine more efficient in terms of CO2 and consumption.

Pirelli Tyre has created progressive with a good grip in all situations and a low coefficient of rolling. Every aspect of security was treated not only to meet the highest standards of the United States and Europe, but mainly to take account of the dynamics with which accidents occur most often on high performance cars with rear engine.

The evolution of the different models of the Zonda has shown us that the project was not as over as we thought. The Zonda R has been a key laboratory for the project Huayra. This allowed the team to space travel on two different and parallel tracks that occasionally approached a mutually beneficial technical concepts, materials, scientific studies, formal and security.

Horacio Pagani

Source: http://www.paganiautomobili.it/huayra/default.aspx
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next