Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

+25
A Groovy Tophat
SlashmanG
GNARLYS BUDDY
bunchy locket
A Chaotic GOD
Vashed1995
DeadApe
sgt zombie23
Czechmate24
Dexta117
Meatshield718
Cazio117
Bladewind23
AaUndeadMarine
mboddz751
KZ Powned
ABigSoggy Wafle
RedrumSalad
SiwyCK
Spiderman
Masta Shef
zombie dude
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
29 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What is your car preference? *(select all that apply if necessary)*

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap35%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 33 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap23%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 21 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 9 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap5%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 5 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap9%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 8 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap1%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 93

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  eaustinn36 11th August 2010, 10:28 pm

KZ Powned wrote:ok new car class whats the best production convertible sports car

Best convertible? Why not the fastest convertible?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.carblog.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/9ff-gt9-r-convertible.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.carblog.co.za/tag/gt9-r-convertible/&usg=__L2zhQS6azT7mI6qlJhNBLFHZ-vo=&h=314&w=570&sz=28&hl=en&start=0&sig2=3X1ybdlyc9uEfy7-t8zY9w&tbnid=ifCtdsGIHDb4OM:&tbnh=131&tbnw=179&ei=wUpjTJ39NoSKlwfXrMWkCg&prev=/images%3Fq%3D9ff%2Bgt9%2Bconvertable%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1920%26bih%3D1019%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=110&vpy=135&dur=548&hovh=140&hovw=254&tx=144&ty=95&oei=z0ljTNbSD4H48Abs1dGGCQ&esq=5&page=1&ndsp=27&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

*Couldn't post pic due to copyright

Fastest production convertible out there (well, limited production at least)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Bladewind - Yes that is a Spyker indeed, a newer car (new as in made this year) from the Netherlands.

@Black Snow - I love any rim from König Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty Re: Cars and Supercars - What is the best?

Post  Bladewind23 11th August 2010, 11:01 pm

HRE are my favorite rim

Avon is my favorite tyre
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th August 2010, 12:14 am

Well this thread got dry so I want to bring it back to life with a new subject.

Legendary Cars

We are not talking about ones that were like straight after they were off the factory line but the ones that gain recognition through doing the impossible to being well known for something new and radical.

I'll start with Blackie the Supra
Click for pic
Being the Supra to be the first to do rock parts that no one would of done first in its time.This is the most recognized Supra to this day with nine mag articles, two covers and a book.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th August 2010, 2:36 am

Dare I say see my signature pic (the 9ff GT9)?

Lot of people thought the car would stink off the line or when it first came out, but it grew to actually hold the 3rd fastest production vehicle, 2nd fastest lap on Nürburgring (behind the Gumpert Apollo), and one of the biggest adrenaline rushes ever. It quickly gained respect among Porsche entusiasts as a 'giant killer'. This car can take down almost anything Smile
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th August 2010, 6:03 am

God damn it eaustinn I knew you would bring that up. But I'll let it pass.
Why buy a monster of a car when you can make one and connect with your car. You would probably now what you can do with it more if you built it yourself.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 15th August 2010, 5:05 pm

The nissan Murano

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 06-murano-hero

this was the first crossover SUV to be sold in Canada and the US

The first generation Nissan Murano was powered by a 3.5 liter 245 bhp V6 engine that is also used in the Nissan 350z

when it came put it was the fastest crossover suv with a CVT transmission and started the push for suvs that are faster than some of the new two door cars being made today

frankly this car started it all and showed that an suv can be like a car with the handling and speed as well as a car that has cargo room and can cart around 5 kids to soccer practice or to the pub

i also drive it
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th August 2010, 5:14 pm

KZ Powned wrote:The nissan Murano

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 06-murano-hero

this was the first crossover SUV to be sold in Canada and the US

The first generation Nissan Murano was powered by a 3.5 liter 245 bhp V6 engine that is also used in the Nissan 350z

when it came put it was the fastest crossover suv with a CVT transmission and started the push for suvs that are faster than some of the new two door cars being made today

frankly this car started it all and showed that an suv can be like a car with the handling and speed as well as a car that has cargo room and can cart around 5 kids to soccer practice or to the pub

i also drive it
This dose not count since you said it was basically great when it came out.
Not Legendary at all.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th August 2010, 5:55 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
This dose not count since you said it was basically great when it came out.
Not Legendary at all.
If a car is great, then it was great when it came out too. It doesn't just magically change from shit to great.

The only thing that changes is the opinion of people.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 15th August 2010, 6:24 pm

DERP
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Honda-Passport+1995+%2301

Honda "mo' fuckin" Passport

Nothing overly special about this 90's throwback besides its interior space. Well that and I guess mine's lazy window and cursed door
Razz
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 15th August 2010, 6:29 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:God damn it eaustinn I knew you would bring that up. But I'll let it pass.
Why buy a monster of a car when you can make one and connect with your car. You would probably now what you can do with it more if you built it yourself.

I don't believe in aftermarket modifications to cars. IMO, when a car comes off the line (especially a Porsche), it is already perfect. The more aftermarket parts you need to put in a car... all that says is just how bad it was originally.

Why change something when it is already flawless?

@Fin - True.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 15th August 2010, 7:34 pm

wait black snow are you trying to say that the Toyota supra was a piece of shit when it first came out and only gained love from its fans when they went and modified it
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 15th August 2010, 9:38 pm

KZ Powned wrote:wait black snow are you trying to say that the Toyota supra was a piece of shit when it first came out and only gained love from its fans when they went and modified it
Thinking you (and others) are missing the point. The Supra was great when it came out but I'm talking about a specific one that is legendary. If you read my post I explained why Blackie the Supra was Legendary, not a shitty Maruno
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 11th September 2010, 12:07 am

The big ass chart I was talking about:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/13/94/27/29/12837610.jpg
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 11th September 2010, 1:56 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:The big ass chart I was talking about:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/13/94/27/29/12837610.jpg

Not only is that hard to follow, but it is also inaccurate. I was looking at it for 10 seconds and I found something. Audi owns Lamborghini; the chart does not reflect this (and this isn't the only flaw).
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th October 2010, 7:28 pm

Lexus LF-A is now another Japanese Supercar?
Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Lexus_lfa_det

Link for more details: http://www.coolhunting.com/tech/lexus-lfa.php
Spoiler:
Discuss????
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 7th October 2010, 10:34 pm

So.. Japan finally made a production car that can break the 200mph barrier.

Not bad.

(usually don't like Jap cars, but this one is pretty kewl)
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th October 2010, 10:40 pm

But then again look at its price tag and compare to a Nissan GT-R
Better off with a GT-R and fix it a tad bit to past the 20omph barrier.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th October 2010, 11:16 pm

Time for my own list of 'Legendary Cars'

Fabulous Hudson Hornet

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 14w7uoh

Bruce McLaren's M6A

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 345ernk

Colin McRae's Subaru Impreza

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 21acnra

Mad Max Interceptor

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 30us2go

There are many but these made the top of my list, no, I don't give two shits if they aren't factory, or anything else they had to be to be 'legendary' all that matters is that these cars made history.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th October 2010, 11:39 pm

Finally someone who knows what is a legendary car.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 8th October 2010, 10:48 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:But then again look at its price tag and compare to a Nissan GT-R
Better off with a GT-R and fix it a tad bit to past the 20omph barrier.

Well cars cost money for a reason. European companies make the same (or close to) profit margin as anyone else, but yet the supercars cost a lot more... why?

The answer is that it is not all about performance. Euro cars generally hold this philosophy. It's also about durability, reliability (at high spped), fit and finish (jap/american car can't compete there), luxury, quality of materials used to build, quality of design, etc...

So, in sum (my point), even though a GTR is cheaper, it's not better. Even if you add enough aftermarket performance to get it to 210mph, it's still worse IMO than that Lexus.

(btw the back reminds me of an Audi for some reason)

You pay for what you get.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 8th October 2010, 3:22 pm

I agree with austinn.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 8th October 2010, 9:24 pm

It the eyes of the beholder. You say not worth it but I see a sleeping dragon inside that GT-R. Waiting to be released to rape and pillage the body of it competitors.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Cars and Supercars - What is the best? - Page 6 Empty What now bladewind?

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th October 2010, 1:03 am

So I heard you say bikes can out run cars?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 13th October 2010, 1:04 am

Oh I'm sorry, is that a stock bike, and a HEAVILY MODIFIED CAR?

You really can't get any stupider
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 13th October 2010, 1:05 am

Just to anger you.

BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next