Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic)

+10
MrKurt2012
Garquin
Bladewind23
BLACK SNOW 13
Cry Vengeance
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Super Mega King
Made in Finland
Eaglendia
14 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty Re: In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic)

Post  Bladewind23 11th August 2010, 6:53 pm

GAY
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty Re: In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic)

Post  Super Mega King 11th August 2010, 6:55 pm

This is an interesting situation. It's not clear enough in Coggy's character description; it does not specify if he can pull and charge in the same turn. His "Charge" ability takes two actions, however, if the character is being pulled it takes one. I'd wait for Eagle to rule on that move before continuing.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 11th August 2010, 7:03 pm

I used them both last round and Eagle didn't say anything he just put it in the battle log
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 11th August 2010, 7:09 pm

Ah, true.

Also, Bladewind, I wouldn't be so quick to call him overpowered. Remember, the first attack done to him after he uses charge will dead 2x damage.

Actually, since he takes 2x damage after a Charge, wasn't the Crimson Orb supposed to do 160 damage at the end of the round?

Either case, Coggy is a character with strengths and weaknesses.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 11th August 2010, 7:15 pm

One more thing: Remember, Bladewind, that your Scream now does 300 base damage. Because of Coggy's charge making him vulnerable, you have the potential to do 600 damage to him per turn for as long as Bankai is active.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 11th August 2010, 7:18 pm

Unless I don't use charge and defend then it will still only do 150
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 11th August 2010, 7:21 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Unless I don't use charge and defend then it will still only do 150 and remember Super NO COACHING Very Happy

Sure, if you do that, then you're safe.

Coaching? Nah, I'm sure Bladewind had already noticed that. I'd be disappointed if he didn't.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 11th August 2010, 7:23 pm

Maybe that's the ultimate weapon he mentioned a couple of rounds ago hmmm
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th August 2010, 1:59 am

--- Round 12 Log ---

12:07 - JumpingSNIPA takes Necromancer's Grimoire.
2:27 - Urahara Kisuke activates Bankai, gaining Bankai status (+2 Crimson Orbs)
2:27 - Urahara breaks free of Pulled status.
5:38 - Commander Shepard takes the Armor of Flame.
5:38 - Commander Shepard uses Biotic Pull on Urahara Kisuke.
5:38 - Commander Shepard uses Biotic Charge on Urahara Kisuke, gaining Vulnerable status for 24 hours. (250 damage)
5:38 - Commander Shepard is hit by a Crimson Orb (80 damage) (Urahara: -1 Crimson Orb)

--- Round 13 Start ---
Fire on the mountain! Run boys, run!

Damen Dome - 1650/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, PSI Shield 1/3
Commander Shepard - 852/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Vulnerable (Armor of Flame)
JumpingSNIPA - 595/1700 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Virion x1 (Necromancer's Grimoire)
Urahara Kisuke - 475/2100 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 2/3 Crimson Orbs, Pulled, Bankai
Byakuya Kuchiki - 460/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Virion x3

Deceased:
11. Edward Newgate: Shot down by Inspector Yuen after a merciless beating.
10. Fox McCloud: Completely and globally saturated by Albert Wesker.
9. Avatar of Vengeance: Wiped out of the universe by the Administrator.
8. Alexander: Rocked out a little bit too hard, and died to JumpingSNIPA's rifle.
7. Inspector Yuen: Died the death of a man, or a lady, at his own hands.
6. Albert Wesker: Shot out of the tree by JumpingSNIPA.

Q: What the fuck is going on?
A: Everything that happened was completely legit. Commander Shepard's "Biotic Charge" ability has had its effect altered in a way that has no bearing on the previous turns. You may continue.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 12th August 2010, 2:02 am

Use Scream on Commander Shepard

Attack Commander Shepard
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 12th August 2010, 2:18 am

Retards attack Damen Dome he's gunna win.
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 12th August 2010, 11:53 am

Bladewind23 wrote:Use Scream on Commander Shepard

Attack Commander Shepard

You can't attack until you break out of the pull anyway master is right

Biotic Pull: Damen Dome
Biotic Charge: Damen Dome
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th August 2010, 3:40 pm

It never says that he has to break away from the pull.

Use PSI Shield
Break Pull
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 12th August 2010, 4:59 pm

It says he will continue to drift until he spends an action to break free of the hold
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th August 2010, 5:03 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:It says he will continue to drift until he spends an action to break free of the hold

It doesn't explicitly say that he can't use any other actions. I take it as meaning that you can use Charge with one action. If he's restricted to doing nothing while being pulled, that's pretty overpowered.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 12th August 2010, 5:04 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:
Bladewind23 wrote:Use Scream on Commander Shepard

Attack Commander Shepard

You can't attack until you break out of the pull anyway master is right

Biotic Pull: Damen Dome
Biotic Charge: Damen Dome

What the bum fucking bull shit?

Yeah this time its completely overpowered.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 12th August 2010, 5:09 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
oO Coggy Oo wrote:It says he will continue to drift until he spends an action to break free of the hold

It doesn't explicitly say that he can't use any other actions. I take it as meaning that you can use Charge with one action. If he's restricted to doing nothing while being pulled, that's pretty overpowered.

Let's just wait til eagle straightens it out then
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 12th August 2010, 5:11 pm

Great now my 48 hour bankai time is gonna go BYE BYE before I even get to use the god damn thing.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th August 2010, 5:49 pm

Just spoke to Eaglendia. He said that Pull doesn't restrict actions.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 12th August 2010, 5:49 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:You can't attack until you break out of the pull anyway master is right

Incorrect.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th August 2010, 6:44 pm

Funfact: Coggy has one more attack until he's dead.

Stop deleting this post. There's nothing against what I'm doing.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 12th August 2010, 9:25 pm

Well it's been a good game I'm guna try an take someone with me
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 12th August 2010, 10:49 pm

Attack: commander shepard.
Defend.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 12th August 2010, 10:58 pm

Awwwwww no Sad
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 13th August 2010, 2:05 am

12:02 - Urahara Kisuke uses Scream on Commander Shepard, clearing him of Vulnerable status (600 damage)
12:02 - Urahara Kisuke attacks Commander Shepard. (130 damage)
9:53 - Commander Shepard uses Biotic Pull on Damen Dome.
9:53 - Commander Shepard uses Biotic Charge on Damen Dome, gaining Vulnerable status. (75 damage) (PSI Shield -1)
1:40 - Damen Dome uses PSI Shield. (PSI Shield 3/3)
1:40 - Damen Dome breaks free of Pulled status.
8:49 - Byakuya Kuchiki attacks Commander Shepard, killing him (200 damage)
8:49 - Byakuya Kuchiki defends.

Deceased:
11. Edward Newgate: Shot down by Inspector Yuen after a merciless beating.
10. Fox McCloud: Completely and globally saturated by Albert Wesker.
9. Avatar of Vengeance: Wiped out of the universe by the Administrator.
8. Alexander: Rocked out a little bit too hard, and died to JumpingSNIPA's rifle.
7. Inspector Yuen: Died the death of a man, or a lady, at his own hands.
6. Albert Wesker: Shot out of the tree by JumpingSNIPA.
5. Commander Shepard: Cut down by Byakuya Kuchiki.\

Damen Dome - 1575/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, PSI Shield 3/3
JumpingSNIPA - 595/1700 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Virion x1, Hidden (Necromancer's Grimoire)
Urahara Kisuke - 475/2100 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 2/3 Crimson Orbs, Bankai
Byakuya Kuchiki - 460/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Virion x3

Unclaimed Items:
#35 - The Armor of Flame: An enchanted ring-mail once worn by the mercenary Alizarin. As long as this armor is held, the act of defending will cause a rain of fire to deal 25 damage to all other players in the game.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 17th August 2010, 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next