Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic)

+10
MrKurt2012
Garquin
Bladewind23
BLACK SNOW 13
Cry Vengeance
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
Super Mega King
Made in Finland
Eaglendia
14 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty Re: In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic)

Post  Super Mega King 14th August 2010, 3:06 pm

Oh, right. Take Armor
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty Re: In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic)

Post  Eaglendia 15th August 2010, 1:04 am

(Posting update because all living players have taken their actions and no items will be dropped for the remainder of the round. The next round starts at midnight CST; you may not post your actions early.)

12:18 - Urahara Kisuke uses Scream on Damen Dome (75 damage, PSI Shield 1/3)
12:18 - Urahara Kisuke attacks Damen Dome (100 damage)
12:20 - Damen Dome uses PSI Shield (PSI Shield 3/3)
12:20 - Damen Dome attacks Urahara Kisuke. (100 damage)
1:06 - Byakuya Kuchiki's attacks against JumpingSNIPA fail. (Hidden)
1:11 - JumpingSNIPA attacks Byakuya Kuchiki (450 damage)
1:11 - JumpingSNIPA uses Necromancer's Grimoire on Edward Newgate (-100 HP)
1:11 - Undead Edward Newgate uses Burst of Speed, gaining Exhausted status
1:11 - Undead Edward Newgate uses Earth Inversion against Byakuya Kuchiki (10 damage/190 overkill), Damen Dome (100 damage), Urahara Kisuke (195 damage/5 overkill)
1:11 - Undead Edward Newgate uses Shockwave on Damen Dome (125 damage, PSI Shield 2/3)
12:20 - Damen Dome drops Armor of Flame and takes Power Flower.
12:25 - Damen Dome uses Power Flower, gaining Power Flower(2) status.
1:06 - Damen Dome takes the Armor of Flame.

Damen Dome - 535/2000 HP, 3/2 Actions Remaining, PSI Shield 2/3, Power Flower (2) (Armor of Flame)
JumpingSNIPA - 495/1700 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Virion x1

Undead Edward Newgate: 300/300 HP, 1/1 Action Remaining, Weakened
Zombie #1 - 250/250 HP

Deceased:
11. Edward Newgate: Shot down by Inspector Yuen after a merciless beating.
10. Fox McCloud: Completely and globally saturated by Albert Wesker.
9. Avatar of Vengeance: Wiped out of the universe by the Administrator.
8. Alexander: Rocked out a little bit too hard, and died to JumpingSNIPA's rifle.
7. Inspector Yuen: Died the death of a man, or a lady, at his own hands.
6. Albert Wesker: Shot out of the tree by JumpingSNIPA.
5. Commander Shepard: Cut down by Byakuya Kuchiki.
4. Byakuya Kuchiki: Entombed beneath the earth by JumpingSNIPA's envoy.
3. Urahara Kisuke: Entombed beneath the earth by JumpingSNIPA's envoy.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th August 2010, 2:00 am

Far away, in a distant battlefield stood eleven warriors of different origin and different power. Notable among the group stood the Gargantuan, the Sniper, and the Boy. The Gargantuan stood taller and stronger than anyone else in the field; the rest looked at him as if he were some demon to be slayed. The Sniper hid in the distant edge of the field, biding his time, aiming down his sights. The Boy stood in the center of battle, ignored by those taller and stronger. These fellows stood and waited, waited for the signal to begin.

Tournament Master Eaglendia appeared on the field before the warriors, preparing to start the games. Bursts of wind, a sun eclipsed, a heart beat. He screamed, "LET'S GET CRAZY", and so the games began.

The Gargantuan roared a mighty bloodlust and attacked a weaker warrior The Boy saw his chance and rallied to the rest, "This beast will fell all of us smaller than he, let us raise our arms and strike as one!" The warriors saw the Boy's logic and fired their bolts, swung their swords, and cast their magic against the beast. The Sniper waited and shot. In one final roar, the Gargantuan uprooted the Earth, knocking all warriors off their feet and causing massive damage. He fell. The warriors stood, victorious for a single moment. Realization dawned on them; with the beast dead, they are their own enemies. The Boy hid in the shadows. The Sniper sighted. The Gargantuan died.

Throughout the battle, friendships were made, enemies were beheaded, and a Boy waited. He had avoided attack for nearly all of the game, only being attacked by one warrior weaker than him. One straggler from a separate battlefield, a spectator from the games, peeked hrough the hatred and saw a Boy in better condition than the rest. He had hardly been attacked and his shields flared defiantly as he watched each warrior die, one by one. This observant straggler called to the rest, "Champions! Look through your ignorance at the Boy in the shadows, the one in the best condition, do you not see that he will win?" Four warriors remained. The Sniper, the Boy, and two others. The others attacked the Boy and the Sniper sighted.

The Boy saw his death near and appealed to the Sniper, "Do you not see? When I die, you will be next. Let us fell these foes together, friends for a time, in order to secure a fair fight!". The Sniper saw his logic and sighted another warrior. The Boy did not see the book that waited by the Sniper. He did not account for another variable. The other warriors scarred and crippled the Boy, but he still stood the most well-off of the rest. When the others stood near death, the Sniper read from his tome. It crumbled to dust and a beast lay awaken once more.

The Gargantuan rose once again, a minion of the Sniper, and swiped away the others as if they were flies. He directed his full force at the Boy and decimated his shielding. The Boy, stunned, stood resolute on the field. He felt a power awake inside him. He closed his eyes and visualized a star in front of him. He reached out, as if to touch it, and found it solid. He gained a star power, an extra power to help him on his way. He glared at the Sniper and saw the Sniper glaring right back. They were both champions, they stood on the graves of those weaker than them. But their could only be one winner of the meaningless battle. The boy called upon his power. He yelled, victoriously, "PSI ROCKIN' OMEGA ON SNIPA, NEWGATE, AND ZOMBIE! PSI ROCKIN' OMEGA ON SNIPA, NEWGATE, AND ZOMBIE! PSI ROCKIN' OMEGA ON SNIPA, NEWGATE, AND ZOMBIE! "

And so, the world ended.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 15th August 2010, 2:02 am

Attack Damen Dome X2

Last edited by JumpingSNIPA on 15th August 2010, 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 15th August 2010, 2:07 am

I'm sorry to tell you, but Newgate is dead.

Your trumpcard is gone.

What now?

THE FATE OF THE WORLD LIES IN THE COMING TURNS

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE

IS THIS JUST FANTASY
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Piemaster322 15th August 2010, 2:09 am

CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY
OPEN YOUR EYES
LOOK UP TO THE SKY AND SEEEEEEEEEEEE
Piemaster322
Piemaster322

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1622680903

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 15th August 2010, 2:34 am

I'm just a poor boy (Poor boy)
I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy come, easy go
Little high, little low
<3

Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Piemaster322 15th August 2010, 2:43 am

ANY WAY THE WIND BLOWS
DOESNT EVEN MATTER TO MEEEEEE
TO MEEEEE.....
Piemaster322
Piemaster322

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 15th August 2010, 1:53 pm

Mama just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mama, life has just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters

In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 Freddymercury
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 16th August 2010, 1:46 am

(Same drill as last time applies.)

--- ROUND 16 LOG ---

12:00 - Damen Dome uses PSI Rockin' Omega on JumpingSNIPA (75 damage), Zombie #1 (75 damage), and Undead Edward Newgate (113 damage)
12:00 - Damen Dome uses PSI Rockin' Omega on JumpingSNIPA (75 damage), Zombie #1 (75 damage), and Undead Edward Newgate (113 damage)
12:02 - JumpingSNIPA attacks Damen Dome x2 (200 damage)
9:42 - Zombie #1 attacks JumpingSNIPA (80 damage)

--- ROUND 17 START ---
Too late, my time has come
Sends shivers down my spine; body's aching all the time.
Goodbye, everybody. I've got to go.
Gotta leave it all behind and face the truth...

Damen Dome - 335/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, PSI Shield 2/3 (Armor of Flame)
JumpingSNIPA - 210/1700 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Virion x1

Zombie #1 - 25/250 HP

Deceased:
8. Alexander: Rocked out a little bit too hard, and died to JumpingSNIPA's rifle.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 16th August 2010, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 16th August 2010, 2:00 am

My last move till' death
Attack Damen Dome x2
Shall I fall with honor...
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 16th August 2010, 2:43 am

The end is near......
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Piemaster322 16th August 2010, 4:11 am

MAMAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
I DONT WANNA DIE, I SOMETIMES WISH I'D NEVER BEEN BORN AT ALLLLL

GUITAR SOLO
Piemaster322
Piemaster322

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 16th August 2010, 1:39 pm

The winner is gonna be a zombie Very Happy!

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 16th August 2010, 1:49 pm

Garquin wrote:The winner is gonna be a zombie Very Happy!

lol, that'd be pretty funny
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 16th August 2010, 11:27 pm

Attack Snipa
Attack Snipa

Any way the wind blows...
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th August 2010, 1:32 am

Doesn't really matter... to me.

---ROUND 19 LOG: BATTLE COMPLETE---
WINNER: DAMEN DOME

12:00 - JumpingSNIPA attacks Damen Dome x2 (200 damage)
10:15 - Zombie #1 attacks JumpingSNIPA (80 damage)
9.27 - DamenDome attacks JumpingSNIPA (100 damage)
9:27 - DamenDome attacks JumpingSNIPA, killing him (30 damage/70 overkill)

Deceased:
2. JumpingSNIPA - Got straight-up played by Damen Dome.

Damage Meter:
E. Newgate: 1350 Damage (Survived 2 Rounds: 675 Damage/Round)
Alexander: 2773 Damage (Survived 8 Rounds: 346.63 Damage/Round)
Urahara: 3235 Damage (Survived 16 Rounds: 202.19 Damage/Round)
Yuen: 1550 (Survived 8 Rounds: 193.75 Damage/Round)
Wesker: 2230 Damage (Survived 12 Rounds: 185.83 Damage/Round)
Byakuya: 2810 Damage (Survived 16 Rounds:175.63 Damage/Round)
Shepard: 2295 Damage (Survived 14 Rounds: 163.93 Damage/Round)
JumpingSNIPA: 2500 Damage (Survived 19 Rounds: 131.57 Damage/Round)
Fox McCloud: 1140 Damage (Survived 5 Rounds: 114 Damage/Round)
DamenDome: 1639 Damage (Survived 19 Rounds: 86.26 Damage/Round)

And this marks the end of the first battle. Not sure what to say now that it's over, really; congratulations to Super Mega King for kicking ass (or not, depending on how you interpret the data). For those of you who want to contribute or participate in Meaningless Battle 3 (a more balanced and possibly gimmick version of Meaningless Battle with probably different hours and a probably-awesome medal for the winner on the site), the discussion topic is still there, and you're free to make your own characters as you wish.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 17th August 2010, 1:34 am

In the Name of Meaningless Battle - Game 1 (Game Topic) - Page 10 59-shooting_star

Good game, everyone. Special props to you, JumingSnipa.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Piemaster322 17th August 2010, 5:18 am

You thought you could get rid of me that Fast....MEANINGLESS BATTLE 3...HERE I FU*KIN' COME!

flcl Pictures, Images and Photos

THIS IS MY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
Piemaster322
Piemaster322

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th August 2010, 6:05 am

Piemaster322 wrote:You thought you could get rid of me that Fast....MEANINGLESS BATTLE 3...HERE I FU*KIN' COME!

flcl Pictures, Images and Photos

THIS IS MY STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

OH GOD YES
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 17th August 2010, 1:11 pm

What about Zombie :O

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 20th August 2010, 2:29 pm

Eaglendia wrote:
E. Newgate: 1350 Damage (Survived 2 Rounds: 675 Damage/Round)
Oh wow...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 21st August 2010, 6:35 pm

[quote="Eaglendia"]
Fox McCloud: 1140 Damage (Survived 5 Rounds: 114 Damage/Round)
[quote]
How was I the second to die but have the second less amount of damage per round?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 21st August 2010, 6:45 pm

Garquin wrote:What about Zombie :O
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10