Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What would your weapon of choice be.

+53
RedrumSalad
Namorg
stephen b1690
-K1J3L
Sir Manguydude
MrKiller14
CaffinePleaz
Bornkillajazzman
. ADestroyer360
x Swiftyy v
rudy826
Vicious Fox
shadowslider09
Froddoyo
T REDD262
Ermy Bermy
BOBBY BOCCE
Dexta117
NegativeHUNTER
AaUndeadMarine
lastcomic
A Groovy Tophat
Mander A1
EVILGIANTMIDGET
LORD BEHEMOTH67
Pwnisher James
Zomando
cool141
Garquin
G00EY LOUIE
TRU XxSH0TxX
Meatshield718
Masta Shef
sgt zombie23
joecruely
B Mane65
A Chaotic GOD
Spiderman
M3LA
mboddz751
Cry Vengeance
Vashed1995
Kush Befor Dusk
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
FutureTHE SNOOK
GNARLYS BUDDY
Bladewind23
snake eyez 89
JumpingSNIPA
Todd1oo
57 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty Re: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  Made in Finland 18th September 2010, 10:47 pm

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote:*bunch of bullshit*
And your survival strategy is to risk your life by getting closer than necessary for each kill, and kill yourself if there is more than one zombie at a time ? Great strategy, sure as hell beats fully automatic weapons!

No seriously, why would you need to severe the brain if you can completely destroy the torso and disable all the limbs? A machine gun could easily do that to a whole horde, just as long as you don't have to walk over the dead bodies, because some may be left alive.

The real problem is ammo and where to get one...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty Re: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  Masta Shef 19th September 2010, 1:30 am

Datapoint-Bolt guns and semi auto long guns typically have the same accuracy within 1000 yards. To go with a bolt gun over a semi auto in a situation like this is unintelligent. That being said, what kind of range are we talkin here?

P.S. My woc would be a Mini-14
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th September 2010, 1:46 am

I think we can all agree a semi-auto weapon is probably the best option.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 19th September 2010, 2:06 am

Due to the huge abundance of ammunition for the particular weapon, an M14 Battle Rifle would be a very efficient choice. They are renowned for reliability and 7.62 NATO rounds/.308 Winchesters are all over the place.

This combined with a 20 round clip and excellent accuracy at longer ranges makes for a good survival weapon. (There's a reason they're still in service.)

Hell I'd take it instead of any M4 or M16 any day, 5.56 just doesn't have the stopping power.

EDIT: Midget, for gods sake you need to do gun research, hard. With a couple of seconds of steady mini-gun fire the body of an infected being would be close to disintegration, I don't think a half-exploded decapitated head is going to bite you in the foot.

Anyway, last I looked at my .22 bolt action the bullet is smaller than a fucking pea, I mean seriously.

Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  LORD BEHEMOTH67 19th September 2010, 2:40 am

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote:Okay, first of all, all this talk of machine guns is crap. Those weapons are meant to kill people (and generally not even that, they CAN kill people but their modern purpose is to lay down suppressive fire so the enemy can't shoot), and have no place in a Zombie War. Zombies generally come in hordes, yes, sounds like a great reason to have a big ass machine gun right? Not exactly. A zombie is an infected corpse brought back to life. Zombies happen to be slow, the only way to kill them is to disable the brain (exactly why a machine gun would be useless), and they have the intelligence of an insect that was dropped on it's head when it was a baby. An individual zombie is nothing to be afraid of. Pull out a .22 and point-blank it in the eye socket. Problem solved. but for a horde, I would get on top of a building and, assuming there are no survivors with helicopters around, kiss your ass goodbye and put yourself out of your misery so you don't die of thirst.

My preferred weapons would be a silenced .22 caliber pistol (any kind would do) for close range and emergencies, and some kind of silenced bolt action hunting rifle for medium range.

P.S. Hey mini-gun guys, you're slightly smarter than the LMG guys, but one of the zombies you cut in half with a steady stream of bullets 5 minutes ago just grabbed your leg and bit into it. Game over, man. Oh and don't think I'm an ass, I figured you guys with miniguns were joking I'm just saying what the outcome would be. Sorry if that post was to long I JUST joined this site like 10 minutes ago and I don't know how long an acceptable post is yet.
Do.Some.Research!
You obviously have very little experience with fire arms and know nothing of their power.How is a 22. and a bolt-action rifle going to do anything?
Like I said,RESEARCH! study
LORD BEHEMOTH67
LORD BEHEMOTH67
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  LORD BEHEMOTH67 19th September 2010, 2:58 am

ok I'll share my secret...but only if I can talk funny.

Ok,I have house,this house has L shape Porch 15 feet off ground,under house I have workshop with many tools for armoring and weapon making.I destroy two staircases,barricade workshop,make new stairs,then I safe!then I go out and collect more guns and canned foods (that's overloading!)and then i find people to breed with,i add onto fort,kill surround zombies,dump them in the marsh,and then make colony out of surrounding blocks then I'll be a hero,and I'll grow an even better 'stache!

I copied this from an old zombie thread...'cuz I'm lazy and use the same posts over and over and OVER!(I did right it,though)

I have used this four times already! Very Happy
LORD BEHEMOTH67
LORD BEHEMOTH67
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 19th September 2010, 1:06 pm

A katana. I already have a top-quality one that would decapitate zombies as easy as slicing through warm butter with a bowie knife. Besides, in real life you wouldn't have infinite ammo for your guns, and getting some could turn into a huge burden.
Mander A1
Mander A1

http://www.paradoxforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 19th September 2010, 1:11 pm

a Bretta M9 is all i would want, it fires a 9mm and its light as hell. Plus 9m rounds are easy it find.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th September 2010, 1:16 pm

Mander wrote:A katana. I already have a top-quality one that would decapitate zombies as easy as slicing through warm butter with a bowie knife. Besides, in real life you wouldn't have infinite ammo for your guns, and getting some could turn into a huge burden.
Lol, have fun with it when you realize that a bone is too thick to cut with a silly japanese blade. That shit only works in anime...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 19th September 2010, 1:25 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Mander wrote:A katana. I already have a top-quality one that would decapitate zombies as easy as slicing through warm butter with a bowie knife. Besides, in real life you wouldn't have infinite ammo for your guns, and getting some could turn into a huge burden.
Lol, have fun with it when you realize that a bone is too thick to cut with a silly japanese blade. That shit only works in anime...
Somebody needs to read the Zombie Survival Guide. Katanas are designed for decapitating, I sure as hell won't get stuck on some bone. And you guys are all talking like you'll be walking down main street in New York trying to rack up as many kills as possible. That's retarded. In a real zombie apocalypse your goal is survival, and to accomplish that you need to avoid zombies as much as possible. If your smart, you'll be off the beaten path and only come across a couple zombies at a time. That's why you want to be ammo-conservative.
Bolt-action rifles actually aren't a bad choice as a single bullet to the brain is all that's needed to take out a zombie. Bullet size, and fire rate aren't as much of a concern, as fully-automatic weapons burn through ammo fast (and when you run out, then what the hell are you going to do?), plus they make a lot of noise, and will alert any nearby zombies in the area. That's why it's better to go with something silenced. But still, nothing beats the katana for practicality. It'll help keep you alive for the long haul.
Mander A1
Mander A1

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th September 2010, 2:12 pm

Uh huh, and I'm sure the zombies will stay on their knees, waiting for you to decapitate them...

Using ANY kind of a melee weapon would be stupid as hell. You'd just get infected from the blood splattering on your eyes, nose or mouth. And even if you avoid that or if you had a protective mask and goggles, your clothes and hands would be covered in blood after each kill, so you'd have to spend a ridiculous amount of time preparations whenever you need to eat/drink making sure none of it gets contaminated with blood.

Light machine guns wouldn't be that bad really, even if they are fully automatic that doesn't mean you have to fire 20 rounds every time you shoot. Assault rifles with a semi/burst/full switch would work too if you don't have the trigger control. Semi automatics aren't that bad, but if you get cornered you're gonna wish you had chosen a fully automatic one.

Bolt action weapons on the other hand are, again, stupid as shit. The fire rate is just too slow, and it only benefits over an semi-automatic rifle on such range that it would be just waste of ammunition because zombies that far away posses no threat.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 5 Empty RE: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  lastcomic 19th September 2010, 3:08 pm

m9/all pistols
lastcomic
lastcomic
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 19th September 2010, 3:23 pm

Man tone it down. You have such a strong opinion and I notice you constantly go around trying to bully others with it. Relax man, this is just a forum about zombies, clearly not something to be taken so seriously.

Anyways, I still disagree with you about the katana. It's easy to avoid any splattering blood, and very unlikely that it would get in your eyes or mouth. Also if the zombies are indeed "walking dead" then it's likely their blood with have coagulated, and won't splatter anyways. And zombies don't have to be kneeling down for me to chop off their heads. The key is just to remain calm, take steady aim at their neck, and once they get within stricking distance make your swing. Very simple.

Seriously, read the Zombie Survival Guide, Max Brooks did a shitload of research on this and agrees that the katana is one of the most effective tools for surviving a zombie apocalypse. The way you're going you'll end up in something like the battle of Yonkers from World War Z. It's much easier to clean and maintain a sharp sword, than it is to clean and maintain a gun, while keeping a decent stock of ammo at the ready. Where are you going to get your ammo from? Try and go loot gunshops? First off , that'd be a risky mission that would probably cost you your life, or at least some of the group your with. Second it'll probably be empty when you get there because every single other simple-minded survivor like you thought of the exact same thing, causing the store to be looted at the very first signs of a zombie outbreak.

And if you're going to try to argue that you'll have purchased lots of ammo before hand (which is again unlikely as you'd have no way of knowing that a zombie outbreak was about to occur), you'll run out eventually and the more you carry the bigger burden it'll be, weighing you down and affecting your mobility. Plus swords don't need reloading. I'm not saying guns are terrible against zombies, I'm just saying that they're not necessarily the most effective weapon. Trust me, I've given this a lot of thought, clearly more than you have.

I think I've explained myself well enough, and any further arguments you make will likely be highly opinionated, and inaccurate, so I see no need to further this disagreement. I'll take being cornered by zombies with my katana over being cornered with an empty gun any day.
Mander A1
Mander A1

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 19th September 2010, 3:46 pm

Just like not everyone have a gun and ammo at home, not everyone have a sword either. This is a hypothetical discussion about IF you had everything you need, then what would it be.

Swords don't need ammo, true, but they get dull and you need to sharpen them. And you can't just infinitely sharpen a sword, eventually it'll be rendered useless too. Plus if you miss the neck, it'll probably get stuck and then you'd be fucked.

But if we talk about what we would do if the outbreak would occur while you're at home, and you have a katana and no guns then of course you'd choose the katana. Me personally, I'd go with a baseballbat and take an axe, a knife and some rope with me. Once out of home and away from zombies, I would make a bow. Infinite ammo as long as there's trees around, and no risking of close quarter fight.Though it might not be enough to kill anyone, so getting a crossbow might be necessary. Slow as hell, but powerful and silent. And I could still make my own ammo easily.

Both a sword and a bow have big downsides, but you can kill individual zombies with each one so the chances of survival are pretty much the same.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  EVILGIANTMIDGET 19th September 2010, 3:55 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:Due to the huge abundance of ammunition for the particular weapon, an M14 Battle Rifle would be a very efficient choice. They are renowned for reliability and 7.62 NATO rounds/.308 Winchesters are all over the place.

This combined with a 20 round clip and excellent accuracy at longer ranges makes for a good survival weapon. (There's a reason they're still in service.)

Hell I'd take it instead of any M4 or M16 any day, 5.56 just doesn't have the stopping power.

EDIT: Midget, for gods sake you need to do gun research, hard. With a couple of seconds of steady mini-gun fire the body of an infected being would be close to disintegration, I don't think a half-exploded decapitated head is going to bite you in the foot.

Anyway, last I looked at my .22 bolt action the bullet is smaller than a fucking pea, I mean seriously.

Sorry, I guess I'm one of the few people (if not only)here thinking realistically. Face it, your minigun is useless if it's not mounted, and I'm just talking about getting the hell out of there. For surviving, you use stealth, and the bolt action would keep you from wanting to go "RAMBO". If you go rambo you'll end up using all your ammunitions. Oh, and I picked the lighter weapons because I wouldn't feel like carrying around 200 to 300 pounds worth of an LMG and ammo. Sure, you can kick some ass with that thing, but when you have to reload, that's when your screwed. And ya a semi-automatic rifle that doesn't jam is probably the best choice. Oh... and about the .22 caliber thing, like I said the .22 caliber pistol is for extreme close range and emergencies only. It's a great weapon that will save your ass if a zombie grabs you. Shoot a bullet in their eye and it'll bounce around in their skull for maximum damage.

EVILGIANTMIDGET
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 19th September 2010, 4:02 pm

i disagree with the bolt actions and what not with you fin.
I have a garage were my dad works at my house. it has to large bay doors, a side door, no windows, and heavy toolboxes. if for some reason a zombie outbreak occurs its easily 25 yards away from my front door.. i go out there, bay doors closed, push a tool box in front of the regular door, remove or lock the wheels to keep it from rolling, and I am safe. And if the bay doors aren't enough there are easily 10 cars in the lot on a given day and a tractor with forks that can easily lift a car. you could create a makeshift wall of cars there, too far fetched, yes because most people wouldn't destroy others properties unless they really knew it was a full scale outbreak.

now in the garage, what now? well the good thing about my dads garage is its also got his gun room what I call in it. it has a safe with about 30 guns in it of all sorts, a reloading station, at least 3,000 rifle bullets, 1,000 magnum rounds, and an upwards of 8,000 shotgun shells, reloaded and empty alike. Now in the back it has stairs going up to a 3 room sort of place. . this place has a fridge and a bar and a pantry because its my dads man cave with all his goodies and what not. from here there are two windows and a spiral staircase to the roof... now I don't know about you guys but bolt actions and single shots don't sound to bad from this perspective.
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th September 2010, 4:05 pm

But not everyone has that.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Mander A1 19th September 2010, 4:07 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Just like not everyone have a gun and ammo at home, not everyone have a sword either. This is a hypothetical discussion about IF you had everything you need, then what would it be.

Swords don't need ammo, true, but they get dull and you need to sharpen them. And you can't just infinitely sharpen a sword, eventually it'll be rendered useless too. Plus if you miss the neck, it'll probably get stuck and then you'd be fucked.

But if we talk about what we would do if the outbreak would occur while you're at home, and you have a katana and no guns then of course you'd choose the katana. Me personally, I'd go with a baseballbat and take an axe, a knife and some rope with me. Once out of home and away from zombies, I would make a bow. Infinite ammo as long as there's trees around, and no risking of close quarter fight.Though it might not be enough to kill anyone, so getting a crossbow might be necessary. Slow as hell, but powerful and silent. And I could still make my own ammo easily.

Both a sword and a bow have big downsides, but you can kill individual zombies with each one so the chances of survival are pretty much the same.

I thought this to be a discussion about what would be the best way to realistically be prepared for a Zombie Apocalypse. I'm saying that owning a sword is much more practical than owning a gun and purchasing a shitload of ammo for something that'll probably never happen. I'm also saying that it'd be just as effective for survival purposes. It's not realistic to assume you'd have everything you need. And yes if you're talking about sharping the sword enough times until it wears out, that would eventually happen, but it would last a hell of a lot longer than ammo, we're talking years, possibly until the outbreak has dissolved and been eradicated. Especially if it's a high quality katana, that's made of steel folded several times over. So I think I've made my point in that they are valid as an effective weapon against the horde, when you were agruing that they weren't.

I'd also like to note that I wasn't saying bolt-actions are more effective than semi or fully automatic guns, just that they aren't necessarily worse. Automatics are certainly more handy for taking out multiple targets, but as long as you're off the beaten track you shouldn't be having to deal with too many zombies at once. It'll be easier to conserve ammo with a bolt-action and as long as you have decent aim you sould be able to handle most situations quite well. A .22 caliber is good type to go with because ammo is light, easier to find, and can be shared with a number of guns. And while bullets aren't large, one clean shot to the head is still all it takes (at least for zombies in traditional lore).

Crossbows could be effective, but it has to be built well, as do the arrows, and you'd have to be a good marksman. The advantage is that their quiet, the downside is that they'd be bad in a tight situation.

Last edited by Mander on 19th September 2010, 4:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mander A1
Mander A1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 19th September 2010, 4:09 pm

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote:

Sorry, I guess I'm one of the few people (if not only)here who knows nothing about guns except what some idiot told him.

Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 19th September 2010, 4:10 pm

sorry for this double post but with the guys who would be using the automatic rifles or think its a good thing to use, I am not saying these are bad because I personally would take them over much of anything but put this in mind. Unless your in a semi safe place that assult rifle isn't going to get you out of a horde. They aren't like the movies. if your lucky you will have 5 clips in your pocket area's.. after that and you don't have anymore you will have to start reloading a clip. does this make any sense to you guys?? I mean I personally would go automatic, like a civilian AR 15 in my gun cabinet but the clips have to be put in mind before going out on a horde hunting adventure
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 19th September 2010, 4:35 pm

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote:

Sorry, I guess I'm one of the few people (if not only)here thinking realistically.
Lol, you must think you are a god of guns and reality.

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote:Face it, your minigun is useless if it's not mounted, and I'm just talking about getting the hell out of there.
Some people like to have fun you know.

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote: For surviving, you use stealth, and the bolt action would keep you from wanting to go "RAMBO".
Yea but where does an average person get a suppressor. Also you can go rambo with a bolt.

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote:If you go rambo you'll end up using all your ammunitions.
Yeah but most aren't going to do that.

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote:Oh, and I picked the lighter weapons because I wouldn't feel like carrying around 200 to 300 pounds worth of an LMG and ammo. Sure, you can kick some ass with that thing, but when you have to reload, that's when your screwed.
Lol, dude 200 to 300 pounds of lmg ammo is way to much. Soldiers carry that weight with them almost everyday. Choosing a reloading time when it is safe is what you should think of before you go out. Then there is secondary weapons.

EVILGIANTMIDGET wrote:And ya a semi-automatic rifle that doesn't jam is probably the best choice. Oh... and about the .22 caliber thing, like I said the .22 caliber pistol is for extreme close range and emergencies only. It's a great weapon that will save your ass if a zombie grabs you. Shoot a bullet in their eye and it'll bounce around in their skull for maximum damage.
But do you have the skill and reaction to do it.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 19th September 2010, 11:04 pm

Black snow could you please stop trolling the new people? i mean like you have had people troll you a shit ton, i figured if anyone YOU would be the last person to troll someone.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 19th September 2010, 11:17 pm

Anyone think carrying a fully auto weapon is a good idea is a moron. Ammo is sparse and if there is a horde coming at you, well kiss your ass good bye. Gear up for MINIMAL resistance. If shit gets too heavy, than you need to ask yourself why and how you got into a situation like that before you run like a little girl. LMG do NOT shoot straight by ANY circumstances. They way the bullets are packed and the way to carry the gun would make your accuracy ,at even 100 yards, shit. Fully automatic weapons, EVEN USED BY TRAIN PROFESSIONALS, still drain ammo and still are inaccurate. Going with semi-auto is MUCH more practical and MUCH more effective. Also, ammo is heavy. Marines that carry LMG's have buddies carrying the ammo and they have been training intensely for over a year. On top of the 400+ pounds of weaponry, you still need you necessary supplies, amour and you need to move fast.
Best bet would be to stick to a hand gun, semi-auto 9mm should do fine, and maybe a rifle with a scope. Or, you could cover yourself sufficiently enough to prevent blood from getting in your eyes, nose, mouth, ect and use a melee weapon.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 19th September 2010, 11:21 pm

Honestly, if things happened the way Hollywood portrays such fiasco's, Waffle is pretty much on the money. Whatever you defend yourselves with, it should be light and maneuverable. Handguns or small rifle's with large capacity magazines are your best bet. You don't need overwhelming fire power, just enough to crack a skull and shoot with a rapid rate of fire. Also, keep in mind that if you are lucky enough to get your hands on a firearm, use it as a melee weapon. Pistols and rifle-butts are excellent for using as swinging weapons to bust a zombie skull open.

Back on topic though, My weapon of choice would be a Pistol, with alot of magazines.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 19th September 2010, 11:29 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Honestly, if things happened the way Hollywood portrays such fiasco's, Waffle is pretty much on the money. Whatever you defend yourselves with, it should be light and maneuverable. Handguns or small rifle's with large capacity magazines are your best bet. You don't need overwhelming fire power, just enough to crack a skull and shoot with a rapid rate of fire. Also, keep in mind that if you are lucky enough to get your hands on a firearm, use it as a melee weapon. Pistols and rifle-butts are excellent for using as swinging weapons to bust a zombie skull open.

Back on topic though, My weapon of choice would be a Pistol, with alot of magazines.

smart. really smart
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next