Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What would your weapon of choice be.

+53
RedrumSalad
Namorg
stephen b1690
-K1J3L
Sir Manguydude
MrKiller14
CaffinePleaz
Bornkillajazzman
. ADestroyer360
x Swiftyy v
rudy826
Vicious Fox
shadowslider09
Froddoyo
T REDD262
Ermy Bermy
BOBBY BOCCE
Dexta117
NegativeHUNTER
AaUndeadMarine
lastcomic
A Groovy Tophat
Mander A1
EVILGIANTMIDGET
LORD BEHEMOTH67
Pwnisher James
Zomando
cool141
Garquin
G00EY LOUIE
TRU XxSH0TxX
Meatshield718
Masta Shef
sgt zombie23
joecruely
B Mane65
A Chaotic GOD
Spiderman
M3LA
mboddz751
Cry Vengeance
Vashed1995
Kush Befor Dusk
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
FutureTHE SNOOK
GNARLYS BUDDY
Bladewind23
snake eyez 89
JumpingSNIPA
Todd1oo
57 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty Re: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 6th August 2010, 11:43 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Trust me I fired both. M249 is too fast and loses it accuracy.
That's because YOU were firing it.
Sorry that you never fired one.
But seriously, the speed of the m249 just ruins it.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 Empty Re: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 6th August 2010, 11:55 pm

The Speed improves it you just have to be strong enough to hold it.
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

https://www.youtube.com/bamrpdstars

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th August 2010, 12:18 am

xX iTz BAM Xx wrote:The Speed improves it you just have to be strong enough to hold it.
Dude I'm no fucking weakling. Its a piece of shit

M240 ftw
/argument
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 7th August 2010, 12:55 am

M249 Ftw.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://kb3302.k12.sd.us/images/funnystuff/funny-kid-tells-joke-to-dog.jpg&imgrefurl=http://kb3302.k12.sd.us/funnystuff.htm&usg=__jqcX1EScLMU_cIKyy7sPzloYAns=&h=600&w=750&sz=71&hl=en&start=47&tbnid=cuQ799uIJzK0qM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=188&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfunny%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D656%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1026&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=540&ei=ldhcTLCwHdjPjAev-eXwAw&oei=SNhcTMvLGIqksQPV-rCpCw&esq=3&page=3&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:47&tx=88&ty=60&biw=1600&bih=656
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 7th August 2010, 2:15 am

BlackSnow how about you show us a video of you or prefferably someone skilled with guns, shooting the m249 until than I have to say your story is bullshit.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 7th August 2010, 2:33 am

Masta Shef wrote:BlackSnow how about you show us a video of you or prefferably someone skilled with guns, shooting the m249 until than I have to say your story is bullshit.
W00T!
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th August 2010, 2:49 am

Masta Shef wrote:BlackSnow how about you show us a video of you or prefferably someone skilled with guns, shooting the m249 until than I have to say your story is bullshit.
Srry 2 p00r 2 haz cam3ra. Very Happy
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 7th August 2010, 4:31 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Srry 2 p00r 2 haz cam3ra. Very Happy
So your Overruled M240 Sucks M249 Rules Case Closed.
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 7th August 2010, 5:13 am

You completely missed the point. Both are good guns in their own right. The m240 and m249 have two completely different roles. The 240 is a true light machine gun, it fires full power rifle ammunition. The m249 while still being a machine gun fires an intermediate round(5.56). This catagorizes it as a squad automatic weapon, a lighter, more mobile machine gun. They both have pros and cons. Like I said before they have different applications, one is not better than the other in general.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 7th August 2010, 5:38 am

The M240 is used primarily in Mounted Positions like a Humvee or a wall.
The M249 is usualy carried.
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th August 2010, 5:45 am

Fine if Masta wants to get all super tecnical.

I prefer m240 over m249.

cause m240 is bettter :3
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th August 2010, 8:01 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Dude I'm no fucking weakling
Pfffft, hahaha!

OK then... How much can you lift from a bench?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 7th August 2010, 1:39 pm

I'm fairly sure if we were to get the opinion of someone with actual military training, versus the opinion of some fat kid from Texas, the true facts would arise quite easily.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th August 2010, 3:22 pm

Will the arguing ever fucking end??

Who gives two shits about which gun is better? Its just a fucking GUN, it SHOOTS shit!

*facepalm*
*facepalm*
*facepalm*
*facepalm*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th August 2010, 3:23 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Dude I'm no fucking weakling
Pfffft, hahaha!

OK then... How much can you lift from a bench?
275lb

I stop their cause I don't play football anymore.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 7th August 2010, 3:28 pm

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 3 2w4blf4
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th August 2010, 7:13 pm

dude playing football dont mean u can lift that much. no offense but i doubt that you can lift that much. i used to play football, im in boxing, i freerun, and i lift weights alot. i cant lift over 210. you must be pretty big. i know guys from my old team who were huge and couldnt lift that.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th August 2010, 7:19 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:dude playing football dont mean u can lift that much. no offense but i doubt that you can lift that much. i used to play football, im in boxing, i freerun, and i lift weights alot. i cant lift over 210. you must be pretty big. i know guys from my old team who were huge and couldnt lift that.
your point is?
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th August 2010, 7:20 pm

im just saying i doubt you can lift that.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 7th August 2010, 7:23 pm

Fine believe what you want.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th August 2010, 7:24 pm

I can lift 200.

Kilograms.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th August 2010, 7:26 pm

lol thats beast
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 7th August 2010, 7:37 pm

Made in Finland wrote:I can lift 200.

Kilograms.

I'm going to hope to god that's a squat and not a bench.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 7th August 2010, 7:44 pm

Lol, gotta love how no one believed Black Snow, but everyone took it seriously when I said I can lift 200kg.

No seriously, I have no idea how much I can lift. I've never even tried to lift anything from a bench.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  GNARLYS BUDDY 7th August 2010, 7:57 pm

Why are we talking about benching? unless your weapon of choice would be dumbbells. lol
GNARLYS BUDDY
GNARLYS BUDDY
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next