Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What would your weapon of choice be.

+53
RedrumSalad
Namorg
stephen b1690
-K1J3L
Sir Manguydude
MrKiller14
CaffinePleaz
Bornkillajazzman
. ADestroyer360
x Swiftyy v
rudy826
Vicious Fox
shadowslider09
Froddoyo
T REDD262
Ermy Bermy
BOBBY BOCCE
Dexta117
NegativeHUNTER
AaUndeadMarine
lastcomic
A Groovy Tophat
Mander A1
EVILGIANTMIDGET
LORD BEHEMOTH67
Pwnisher James
Zomando
cool141
Garquin
G00EY LOUIE
TRU XxSH0TxX
Meatshield718
Masta Shef
sgt zombie23
joecruely
B Mane65
A Chaotic GOD
Spiderman
M3LA
mboddz751
Cry Vengeance
Vashed1995
Kush Befor Dusk
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
FutureTHE SNOOK
GNARLYS BUDDY
Bladewind23
snake eyez 89
JumpingSNIPA
Todd1oo
57 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty Re: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  Sir Manguydude 31st December 2010, 1:34 am

Too expensive, and I won't look as cool.
Sir Manguydude
Sir Manguydude
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty Re: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  BAXTABEAST22 31st December 2010, 1:51 am

a gun with more attached guns
BAXTABEAST22
BAXTABEAST22
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 31st December 2010, 3:00 am

Sir Manguydude wrote:Not very, as it is just full body chainmail.

Shark suit=40-50 chainmail=heavy. walking around with an extra 40 pounds on top of carrying weapons and a backpack is ridiculous.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 31st December 2010, 5:13 am

Sir Manguydude wrote:Too expensive, and I won't look as cool.
Too expensive? Like you'll be paying anything, it's the goddamn zombie apocalypse! Very Happy
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 31st December 2010, 1:43 pm

yeah, and i dont think ud look cool in the chainmail either Razz
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 31st December 2010, 3:06 pm

youd look like that crazy kid who actually got off his computer and made it out of his moms basement alive Very Happy
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 31st December 2010, 4:07 pm

Exactly. lol
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  LostAllMyPot 31st December 2010, 10:50 pm

Mine would be chuck norris on a cloud with rainbow dragons and bears made from hopes and dreams of MJ. And a baseball bat with a red dot sight and a Coca-Cola can filled with rice.
LostAllMyPot
LostAllMyPot
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  -K1J3L 4th January 2011, 12:17 am

LostAllMyPot wrote:Mine would be chuck norris on a cloud with rainbow dragons and bears made from hopes and dreams of MJ. And a baseball bat with a red dot sight and a Coca-Cola can filled with rice.

That's it. If the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm dedicating my final days to hunting you down. Past that I'll wing it, but the world won't be worth rebuilding if someone like you is in it >.>
-K1J3L
-K1J3L
I don't miss.

http://www.myspace.com/mortified_child

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 4th January 2011, 5:58 am

Namorg wrote:

Shark suit=40-50 chainmail=heavy. walking around with an extra 40 pounds on top of carrying weapons and a backpack is ridiculous.

40-50lbs + 50lb backback ( if you manage to find that much food/supplies ) + maybe another 20lb for weapons.

110 - 120 lb over your whole body... not that bad. The army have you march wearing that much. I think youd be able to handle it. Plus if the need be ( horde of zombie chasing you ) drop your pack and come back for it. thats 50lbs less. Youd be able to do it. Although a shark suit will make moving around pretty damn noisy.

Like i said though before. Best weapons, a baseball bat and a 9mm handgun.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 4th January 2011, 4:11 pm

Mr. Tophat wrote:
Namorg wrote:

40-50lbs + 50lb backback ( if you manage to find that much food/supplies ) + maybe another 20lb for weapons.

110 - 120 lb over your whole body... not that bad. The army have you march wearing that much. I think youd be able to handle it. Plus if the need be ( horde of zombie chasing you ) drop your pack and come back for it. thats 50lbs less. Youd be able to do it. Although a shark suit will make moving around pretty damn noisy.

Like i said though before. Best weapons, a baseball bat and a 9mm handgun.

I dont think you realise how much 110lbs is. Its not just pick it up and run. Carrying it alone is tough(for most people) but humping it around all day during a zombie apocalypse would be suicide, especially when you dont have any hiking equipment i.e. hiking sticks or an external frame carrier. Dont forget your boots either.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 4th January 2011, 9:35 pm

Why use that when you could use easier to find clothing? Leather works well. It can take a bite, however, it does absorb water which is a draw back with all the blood that could cover it. Personally, depending on the weather, I would wear something water resistant and tough (durable would be nice).
For example: In the winter I would wear a wet suit. I have several different sizes (ranging from 2-6 mm's thick) for different temperatures. In my area, they are easy to come by, and they have taken sharp fins and haven't torn. That isn't to say they will stop any bite, but to bite through 6 mm of neoprean in less than a moment is a little much to ask for. They also hug your body, fairly porous (light weight), and they are made to keep you dry (actually wet but, you use the water to keep your body heat up but, thats besides the point) and warm. You also throw clothes over it to keep you even more warm (or to look less like a mental patient).

tl;dr Find more common clothes as armor. Just because you have it doesn't mean most people do. If it breaks, at least you have the option to use someone else's. That is, if their "armor" doesn't fit you.

Staying on topic now, I would most likely go with something light. An aluminum bat, maybe even a revolver if I found one. Not to look like a BA but, it is jams a LOT less than most semi auto handguns. Anything bigger than that, isn't worth carrying. Maybe if you are attempting to defend your hide out but, that is the end for anything practical for anything heavier. This doesn't mean I wouldn't take any gun I see, but to carry, I don't need to carry anything excessive.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 8 Empty Realistically

Post  OverpowerED15 5th January 2011, 2:08 am

honestly id take an m16/ar15. It has really light ammo excellent at causing flesh trauma. However, it doesn't quite have the stopping power of a hunting rifle. Still the ammo weighs so much less.

OverpowerED15
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 5th January 2011, 12:37 pm

silenced south side uzi brah...................

..........................and a machete Smile
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  ABigSoggy Wafle 5th January 2011, 5:15 pm

OverpowerED15 wrote:honestly id take an m16/ar15. It has really light ammo excellent at causing flesh trauma. However, it doesn't quite have the stopping power of a hunting rifle. Still the ammo weighs so much less.
You are still carrying an M16. That weighs quite a bit. If you want a rifle, go with a .22 with hornet shots. Hornets pack a mean punch and are accurate up to 100 yards and tend to stop around 200. That is plenty of distance.

steveeee wrote:silenced south side uzi brah...................

..........................and a machete Smile
Ever been an enormous amount distress and still fire a gun accurately? How about just firring an automatic weapon? It isn't easy but, if it all goes down, than go for it.
ABigSoggy Wafle
ABigSoggy Wafle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8