Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

What would your weapon of choice be.

+53
RedrumSalad
Namorg
stephen b1690
-K1J3L
Sir Manguydude
MrKiller14
CaffinePleaz
Bornkillajazzman
. ADestroyer360
x Swiftyy v
rudy826
Vicious Fox
shadowslider09
Froddoyo
T REDD262
Ermy Bermy
BOBBY BOCCE
Dexta117
NegativeHUNTER
AaUndeadMarine
lastcomic
A Groovy Tophat
Mander A1
EVILGIANTMIDGET
LORD BEHEMOTH67
Pwnisher James
Zomando
cool141
Garquin
G00EY LOUIE
TRU XxSH0TxX
Meatshield718
Masta Shef
sgt zombie23
joecruely
B Mane65
A Chaotic GOD
Spiderman
M3LA
mboddz751
Cry Vengeance
Vashed1995
Kush Befor Dusk
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
ABigSoggy Wafle
BLACK SNOW 13
FutureTHE SNOOK
GNARLYS BUDDY
Bladewind23
snake eyez 89
JumpingSNIPA
Todd1oo
57 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty Re: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  NegativeHUNTER 19th September 2010, 11:45 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Honestly, if things happened the way Hollywood portrays such fiasco's, Waffle is pretty much on the money. Whatever you defend yourselves with, it should be light and maneuverable. Handguns or small rifle's with large capacity magazines are your best bet. You don't need overwhelming fire power, just enough to crack a skull and shoot with a rapid rate of fire. Also, keep in mind that if you are lucky enough to get your hands on a firearm, use it as a melee weapon. Pistols and rifle-butts are excellent for using as swinging weapons to bust a zombie skull open.

Back on topic though, My weapon of choice would be a Pistol, with alot of magazines.

Glock18? or an m9 probably?
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty Re: What would your weapon of choice be.

Post  Masta Shef 20th September 2010, 12:00 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:light and maneuverable
Keywords when it comes to toothpicks. Anyway yea 6-7 pound carbine with (normal cap) 20 or 30-rounders. Picture is a Ruger Mini-14 (Not mine)

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 0
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 20th September 2010, 2:46 am

Hmm...i dont know...maybe a pistol(Any pistol with high ammo capacity).And a spear.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 20th September 2010, 6:10 am

My weapon of choice would probably be either an aluminium baseball bat or a sword. ( i have easy access to both Smile ) I would probably bring a handgun just in case there are more than 2-3 running at me and use the gun to try and drop a few from a distance then run like usain bolt.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 20th September 2010, 2:52 pm

like i said, an M9 would be your best bet ( or another 9mm handgun ) because of ammo availability, weight and the fact that its just an easy gun to handle ( ive fired one before ) but just in case i would probably carry a crowbar because it can easily bash a skull in with one good hit, and it has many many many uses Very Happy
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  BOBBY BOCCE 20th September 2010, 11:57 pm

I would have a reliable rifle as my primary, like a Winchester model 70, for long range. And secondary would definitely be a sawed off Remington 870.
BOBBY BOCCE
BOBBY BOCCE
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ermy Bermy 10th October 2010, 7:01 am

For me, an ak47, simply because I learnt to use and reload it last year, its really easy to use, and it rarely jams plus its very reliable. Oh, and hi. Very Happy
Ermy Bermy
Ermy Bermy
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  T REDD262 10th October 2010, 1:50 pm

I'd take my semi- auto sks with the bayonet(useless but does look cool).
270 with scope for clearing a path from afar.
The only pistol I have on me is a blackpowder, and that just isn't gonna work.
T REDD262
T REDD262
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 10th October 2010, 9:35 pm

Dexta117 wrote:My weapon of choice would be a aluminium baseball bat.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 11th October 2010, 1:48 am

Finally had some time to go to the range a couple weeks ago. I was shooting at the 100 yard target in the background. WOC Ruger Mini-14+Sig P226

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Mini_111
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 11th October 2010, 2:01 am

Pic target? I want to see how you hit the thing.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Masta Shef 11th October 2010, 2:14 am

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:Pic target? I want to see how you hit the thing.

Next time I'll post a shoot n' see target and aim for that. I was just aiming for the top half of the paper. BTW I'll be shooting from a supported standing position, not bench rest.
Masta Shef
Masta Shef
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Froddoyo 11th October 2010, 2:55 am

My Bare God Damn hands.

Froddoyo
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowslider09 12th October 2010, 7:44 pm

Hmmm......either an M16A1 or a Johnson m41. Smile
shadowslider09
shadowslider09
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 12th October 2010, 7:51 pm

.22 handgun, .22 rifle and an aluminum bat which I keep by my bed just in case of danger *cough cough* cazio *cough cough*
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 12th October 2010, 9:11 pm

did u guys not read fins post a while back..

melee weapons, while efficient, of great quantity, silent, and pretty much everything that sounds like a good idea.. should NEVER be a primary. getting close to a zombie just to kill it would be insanity, I don't care what kind of badass you think you are. not to mention the blood and guts. hey you tripped and fell last night and got a scratch on your wrist.. *hits zombie* CONGRATS, his blood just entered yours
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 12th October 2010, 9:37 pm

AaUndeadMarine wrote:did u guys not read fins post a while back..

melee weapons, while efficient, of great quantity, silent, and pretty much everything that sounds like a good idea.. should NEVER be a primary. getting close to a zombie just to kill it would be insanity, I don't care what kind of badass you think you are. not to mention the blood and guts. hey you tripped and fell last night and got a scratch on your wrist.. *hits zombie* CONGRATS, his blood just entered yours

Your right.... we need a bazooka! ... and a bat.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 13th October 2010, 8:13 am

Yeah, ALL melee weapons put you at a huge risk of droplet infection. While weapons and ammo is hard to get during an outbreak, the whole point is to AVOID the zombies as much as possible, so you wouldn't be using weapons or ammo that much at all. They're slow, you can go around them easily. And if there's one zombie in a narrow hall/alley/whatever you can spare one bullet to get rid of it if there's absolutely no other routes you could take, instead of charging in with a baseballbat or something...

Of course weapons make alot of noise, so unless you get your hands on a silencer for your weapon, you should avoid using it even more. Then again, zombies aren't necessarily the kind that are attracted by sound. It could as well be just their vision, or maybe their sense of smell. Or all combined, in which case just not making loud noises isn't enough...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 13th October 2010, 10:14 am

I shall bring ma paddle.
M3LA
M3LA

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

What would your weapon of choice be. - Page 6 Empty Awesomesauce :)

Post  Vicious Fox 13th October 2010, 10:55 am

i would bring Chuck norris with a bb gun Smile
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 13th October 2010, 12:54 pm

Made in Finland wrote:They're slow, you can go around them easily.

Unless they all hold hands and form a chain, therefore blocking your path.

But it wouldn't be so easy if they were fast and/or intelligent.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 13th October 2010, 4:03 pm

if they run/sprint they are infected, if they walk/limp they are zombies.

zombies die by head shots, infected can be killed like a normal person because they are still alive.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 13th October 2010, 4:11 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:if they run/sprint they are infected, if they walk/limp they are zombies.

zombies die by head shots, infected can be killed like a normal person because they are still alive.
Uhm then how come in dawn of the dead (2004) when they shot the fast zombies there would not go down until they got shot in the head Meaning zombies can be slow and fast

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 13th October 2010, 4:12 pm

You da man Garquin.
The fat zombie trying to run makes me laugh every time.

What would they be if they did a slow jog hmm...?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 13th October 2010, 7:27 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:You da man Garquin.
The fat zombie trying to run makes me laugh every time.

What would they be if they did a slow jog hmm...?

In - Breds
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next