Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

+25
Meatshield718
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Super Mega King
Piemaster322
Masta Shef
Dexta117
Jakekola
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
KZ Powned
Kugeth8
Garquin
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
Robochips*
MrKurt2012
Masterofkills09
A Groovy Tophat
Sigmatic Scholar
Bladewind23
zombie dude
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
Eaglendia
29 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

Post  Masterofkills09 26th December 2010, 4:06 am

Negotiate Hoodo for hire: 100 HP to heal me 150 hp
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 26th December 2010, 4:26 am

Zanzibar Hotek:

Ah hello hello Ms. Camwhore.
Are you sure you wouldn't like to negotiate any lower? Business is slow you see, so I'd like to attract a few more customers. Or perhaps repeat business!
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th December 2010, 4:43 am

Voodoo Master; Reliance on others for combat abilities shows genetic weakness.
Sonichu; Considered due to electrical properties, mental handicaps too debilitating.
Black Hole Sun Soldier; Viable possibility, potential for Sigmatic control impressive.
Warwick; Impressive physical capabilities, viable possibility.
Everyone Else; Humans... I have already covered this species.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 26th December 2010, 4:50 am

Sounds like you want to go for 70 HP to heal me 150? I'll take it!
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 26th December 2010, 4:52 am

Zanzibar Hotek:

Ah yes, not a problem Ms. Camwhore. Please do come back next turn.
And Harbinger are you certain you're going to disregard my services? Seeing as how you've assumed direct control of my partner in this contest it would be nice to strike a deal with you as well.
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th December 2010, 4:55 am

Ah harbinger you've overlooked someone whose clearly not human. You should do some more research or you may regret it later on in this battle
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th December 2010, 4:56 am

Assessment of genetic viability does not indicate refusal of services.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th December 2010, 5:24 am

Use Edward Newgate Potion

Haymaker Space Ghost to the next fucking coast.

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 10 2uttf6h

Last edited by DeadApe on 26th December 2010, 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 26th December 2010, 5:39 am

Use Aura Of Madrigal on The Hulk,Juggernaut and The writer

Charge Dispersal Dream
MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 26th December 2010, 11:10 am

Anti-Matter on Hulk

Defend
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 26th December 2010, 11:47 am

Force gun Medic

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th December 2010, 2:56 pm

The Medic:
- Use Medigun on Takeo Masaki
- Defend

(Eagle, I'm still not entirely sure if I can do this, but since you said attacking disrupts the midgun beam I'll give it a try. If defending disrupts it too, I'd rather reload my gun, and heal Takeo if that's OK with you...)
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th December 2010, 3:23 pm

Made in Finland wrote:The Medic:
- Use Medigun on Takeo Masaki
- Defend

(Eagle, I'm still not entirely sure if I can do this, but since you said attacking disrupts the midgun beam I'll give it a try. If defending disrupts it too, I'd rather reload my gun, and heal Takeo if that's OK with you...)

You don't have to heal him each turn. The medigun stays targeted on him, and you can defend, reload, use items, or switch targets as you like.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th December 2010, 4:48 pm

Eaglendia wrote:You don't have to heal him each turn. The medigun stays targeted on him...
Yes, this I know. However almost every round I attack someone so I have to re-target him after that, and that's why I use it pretty much each round. I just realized I wouldn't have had to do it this round, but then again I've got nothing else to use the second action on...

Eaglendia wrote:... and you can defend, reload, use items, or switch targets as you like.
This is what I wanted to know, thanks.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th December 2010, 5:35 pm

Harbinger wrote:Everyone Else; Humans... I have already covered this species.[/i]
Demonic Possessor: I'm not a Homo sapiens.....
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th December 2010, 6:28 pm

Absorb Kratos.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th December 2010, 6:31 pm

BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:Everyone Else; Humans... I have already covered this species.[/i]

Well you are a homo spirit possessing a human, not very different from what I am doing.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 26th December 2010, 7:17 pm

Harbinger wrote:
BLACK SNOW 13 wrote:

Well you are a bi spirit possessing a human, not very different from what I am doing.
You're wrong again.........
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  xI SiL3NTSh0t 26th December 2010, 8:12 pm

Use:
Taunt
&
Defend
xI SiL3NTSh0t
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 26th December 2010, 10:22 pm

Defend if a haven't this round
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakekola 27th December 2010, 12:55 am

Defend
Jakekola
Jakekola

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th December 2010, 12:56 am

*This Day's Black Fate: Harbringer
*Defend
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 27th December 2010, 1:07 am

Mr. Tophat wrote:*This Day's Black Fate: Harbringer
*Defend
Will that be able to hurt me when I am in the Jungle?
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 27th December 2010, 1:47 am

Private show x2 The writer
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 27th December 2010, 2:03 am

Enter the Jungle
Mightier than the Sword Harbinger.

ATTACK MY FRIENDS
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next