Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

+25
Meatshield718
xI SiL3NTSh0t
Super Mega King
Piemaster322
Masta Shef
Dexta117
Jakekola
Namorg
JumpingSNIPA
KZ Powned
Kugeth8
Garquin
oO Coggy Oo
Made in Finland
Slacker Hero
Robochips*
MrKurt2012
Masterofkills09
A Groovy Tophat
Sigmatic Scholar
Bladewind23
zombie dude
DeadApe
BLACK SNOW 13
Eaglendia
29 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

Post  Eaglendia 26th January 2011, 1:30 am

4:06 - Takeo attacks Goop x2 (Takeo: +200 Points(750)) (Goop: -100 HP(2987))
4:18 - Goop uses Metal Storm on Takeo Masaki (Takeo: -90 HP(795)) (Goop: -25 HP(2962))
4:18 - Goop attacks Takeo Masaki (Takeo: -50 HP(745))

ROUND 34 START

TEAM 7: The Pen Is Mightier than the Goop
Goop: 2962 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, Liquid Form, (+Arts and Crafts) (+Dragon's Flame

TEAM 9: Sex, Drugs, and Magical Radioactive Healing
Takeo Masaki: 745/2000 HP, 2/2 Actions Remaining, 750 Points, Enkindled(1)

TEAM 10: The Gambler's Fallacy
Behemoth: 185 HP, 1/1 Action Remaining

TEAM DEAD
Warwick: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Had his soul pierced by Uryu
Rukia Kuchiki: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Got Hulk punched... by everyone
Camwhore: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Like his partner, saw the sun in my disgrace
Harbinger(Warwick): DEAD (NO CORPSE) - Hung his head, drowned his fear; Soldier made him disappear
The Hulk: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Faced the Rising Sun in Takeo Masaki
The Writer: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Killed by Isaac Clarke; no one controls his mind!
Space Ghost: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Punched coast to coast by Hulk and Juggernaut
Possessed Mage: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Had his limbs cut off by Isaac Clarke
Kratos: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Committed suicide by Camwhore
Juggernaut: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Thundered by Sonichu.
Uryu Ishida: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Thundered by Sonichu.
Sgt. Zombie: DEAD (ABSORBED) - slain by the Token God.
King Alric: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Thundered by Sonichu.
SilentShot: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Sliced and zapped by Sonichu
Zanzibar Hotek: DEAD (ABSORBED) - Devoured by Goop.
Medic: DEAD, killed by Goop
Isaac Clarke: DEAD, slain by the Token God
Mr. Tophat: DEAD, couldn't stand the heat of the Rising Sun
Sonichu: DEAD, killed by the token god's revenge.
Black Hole Sun Soldier: DEAD, killed by the man with the golden goop

Q: so is this happening or what
A: It is at this point that I'd like to say a few words regarding the end of this game.
I am 100% certain that it is impossible at this point for Goop to lose; this would leave Zanzibar Hotek in third place, Takeo Masaki in second, and Goop as the winner of meaningless battle -- though I proposed to Tophat the idea of the Behemoth winning for laughs, he can't actually win because both of the player characters on his team have died. With such a great disparity in remaining health and defensive ability, and also recalling the fact that Goop could gain 1500 more HP by absorbing bodies, not even items could make the difference between victory and defeat.

That's why I'd like to propose to JumpingSNIPA the option to surrender, and make this entire affair easier for all of us, as there's not really much point to continuing to play the game unless some strange, driving sense of personal forum-game pride makes it imperative that you see the game through until the end.

I suppose there isn't anything in it for you, but I'd like to move on; as MSPC's end draws near, the time for me to prepare for the next big thing is close, so I'd really like to wrap things up on all fronts beforehand. That's my offer, I suppose; you can take me up on it if you wish.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 26th January 2011, 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 Empty Re: Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic)

Post  Meatshield718 26th January 2011, 1:50 am

"Give in, Takeo, so that your life may be spared. Do I really need to kill you as well? You cannot challenge me and hope to win. Leave the battle now honorable soldier, and live to fight another meaningless battle.

I have gained much knowledge in my experiences against fighters of other dimensions and time periods. For the writer, I will now finish the novel he has started, titled The Epic of Meaningless Battle. We have one this battle, my friend.

Tournament Master Eaglendia has given you the chance, Takeo, take it while you still can, or be killed and absorbed like the rest of the battlers."
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 26th January 2011, 3:32 pm

Behemoth - " ARHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! BEHEMOTH NOT WIN?!?!?! ARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH!!! "

On another note, can i have Mr. Tophat's body back (somehow) so that Behemoth ( for story purposes ) can carry his master's body away ( to be revived SOMEHOW so i can come back next battle and not have to make a new character )
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th January 2011, 5:06 pm

Mr. Tophat wrote:story
What?

And Eaglendia never said anything about not being able to use dead characters, did he?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 26th January 2011, 5:35 pm

Made in Finland wrote:And Eaglendia never said anything about not being able to use dead characters, did he?

Considering that characters from the previous two Meaningless Battles were able to be chosen, I'd say no.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th January 2011, 6:05 pm

If previous characters were banned, then the only characters allowed for use would be "Damen Dome", "Greed", "Spider-Man", and whatever characters from MB2 were left

This is not the case, so Tophat's just being silly.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 26th January 2011, 6:07 pm

A silly willy
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 27th January 2011, 12:34 am

"I see I cannot win. The Emperor will be very disappointed in my failure."
Kick Goop in his gooey testicles and walk away
"I'll be back..."
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th January 2011, 5:09 am

i know that but i wanted to "tinker" with Mr. Tophat's abilities but i wanted to have his body at the end so that i could have a cool little story and things through out the next battle lol
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th January 2011, 1:11 am

Individual Placing:

22nd Possessed Mage
21st Warwick
20th Kratos
19th Space Ghost
18th The Writer
17th Harbinger
16th Rukia Kuchiki
15th Hulk
14th Camwhore
13th Black Hole Sun Soldier
12th Uryu Ishida, King Alric, Juggernaut
9th SilentShot
8th Isaac Clarke, Sgt. Zombie, Sonichu
5th Mr. Tophat
4th The Medic
3rd Zanzibar Hotek
2nd Takeo Masaki
1st Goop

Team Placing

11th: Possessed Mage/Space Ghost
10th: Harbinger/Camwhore
9th: Rukia/Uryu, Hulk/Juggernaut
7th: Kratos/Sgt. Zombie, Black Hole Sun Soldier/Sonichu, King Alric/Isaac Clarke
4th: SilentShot/Tophat
3rd: Warwick/Zanzibar Hotek
2nd: The Medic/Takeo Masaki
1st: The Writer/Goop

Thanks for participating.
Not sure what the next one will be should there be a fourth, but the sign-up/discussion topic is still around, so I welcome any ideas. It's been quite a game.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 29th January 2011, 1:30 am

Goop was so powerful.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2011, 1:32 am

Goop became powerful because most people didn't read the combat logs and didn't read any other champion's abilities. He was only noticed when he had 3000 health.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 29th January 2011, 5:29 am

Well, this was predictable.
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th January 2011, 11:30 am

Super Mega King wrote:Goop became powerful because most people didn't read the combat logs and didn't read any other champion's abilities. He was only noticed when he had 3000 health.
We noticed it, but everyone was confused about him being "invisible" and didn't know what that meant or if he could be attacked at all...
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2011, 1:05 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:Goop became powerful because most people didn't read the combat logs and didn't read any other champion's abilities. He was only noticed when he had 3000 health.
We noticed it, but everyone was confused about him being "invisible" and didn't know what that meant or if he could be attacked at all...

Well, that would be rectified by simply reading the character descriptions and finding what Invisible meant, which leads into my other point that no one really read any other character's description than their own.

Case in point:
-Space Ghost's invisibility
-Sonichuu's Thunder Rage - This was the crux of Goop's strategy. Wait it out long enough for Slacker's passive to kill everyone. If Slacker had been targeted by one person to deal minimal amount of damage while everyone else focuses Goop, Goop would have lost, but Slacker's passive dealt with most of the competition.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th January 2011, 2:07 pm

Well I did eventually find out why he was invisible (when I wanted to attack him), reading dead people's abilities just didn't seem necessary each round...

And since you're so godlike, then why didn't you notice Slacker or what Goop's invisibilty really meant?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 29th January 2011, 2:17 pm

Going to make the MB medal for Meatwad. Can't say when it will be done. A week at most.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterofkills09 29th January 2011, 2:56 pm

GO CAMWHORE!

Meaningless Battle III - This Time It's For Real (Game Topic) - Page 35 810
Masterofkills09
Masterofkills09

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2011, 3:00 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Well I did eventually find out why he was invisible (when I wanted to attack him), reading dead people's abilities just didn't seem necessary each round...

And since you're so godlike, then why didn't you notice Slacker or what Goop's invisibilty really meant?

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply, but you're fooling yourself if you believe that I didn't notice what either of those meant. Are you implying that I didn't because I didn't post it publicly? A win for Meatshield is a win for me, why would I do that? That's silly.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kugeth8 29th January 2011, 9:26 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:Well I did eventually find out why he was invisible (when I wanted to attack him), reading dead people's abilities just didn't seem necessary each round...

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply, but you're fooling yourself if you believe that I didn't notice what either of those meant. Are you implying that I didn't because I didn't post it publicly? A win for Meatshield is a win for me, why would I do that? That's silly.

You noticed my abilities, and told Goop about them, and I ended up getting one-shotted
Kugeth8
Kugeth8
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 29th January 2011, 10:51 pm

Kugeth8 wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

You noticed my abilities, and told Goop about them, and I ended up getting one-shotted

Implying that I'm unable to think for myself...
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 30th January 2011, 9:11 pm

no supermega, a win for goop is a win for goop. You were just like an unwanted tumor that was removed.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th January 2011, 9:23 pm

well, we were all absorbed, so really a win for Goop was a win for everyone
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  zombie dude 30th January 2011, 9:30 pm

alright, i can agree to that.

zombie dude

Back to top Go down

Post  BLACK SNOW 13 30th January 2011, 10:06 pm

Super Mega King wrote:well, we were all absorbed, so really a win for Goop was a win for everyone
But that means I got a half-win Sad
BLACK SNOW 13
BLACK SNOW 13
The Great and Powerful
The Great and Powerful

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35