Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Super Mega King 12th January 2011, 2:10 am

Bladewind23 wrote:
Eaglendia wrote:are you calling upon an enemy for help?

(Not my enemy, not at all.)

Teal: *Desperately attempt to reach the two before the occulyx and stand between them and the creature, bracing my entire self and weight behind the shield.*

I realize this is your character battle or whatever and I have no right to interject...

But how is Magni not your enemy?

You do realize that Magni was bred basically for the sole purpose of being entirely evil, helping the Wizard dominate the world, capture thousands of souls for devil roars, and capture us? It's not like he has a single redeemable quality that someone could say "maybe he was good deep down" or something like the whole Django/Mboddz relationship. Magni is fucking evil. He was made to be evil. MADE. BY. ALCHEMY. THIS ISN'T EVEN A METAPHOR. HE WAS LITERALLY MADE BY ALCHEMY TO BE EVIL.

Unless of course, you have evil motivations as well (which would make absolutely no fucking sense).

That's my two cents.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Bladewind23 12th January 2011, 2:10 am

I have my own reasons.

And that's all you need to know.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th January 2011, 2:11 am

Alright, I'll assume you have evil motivations then (again, this makes absolutely no sense).
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 12th January 2011, 2:17 am

I never said I did.

If I did, I would've used them already, I wouldn't have waited until the very end.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th January 2011, 2:19 am

Bladewind, that's literally the only thing that makes sense (wait, shit, no it doesn't). It'd be like allying yourself with demon spawn of Satan being born from evil who did nothing but steal souls and terrorize people.

in fact, that's almost exactly what it is

Color me confused.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 12th January 2011, 2:22 am

Well all I can tell you is to be confused.

I can't even begin to explain to you why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Now its probably best to leave this so we don't flood up this game, well, with non-game stuff.
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th January 2011, 2:23 am

I'll trust your word on this, I suppose.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 12th January 2011, 2:24 am

Black: use phase shift to dodge the tendrils then fire a barrage of fireballs at the wizard.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 12th January 2011, 2:31 am

Bladewind23 wrote:Well all I can tell you is to be confused.

I can't even begin to explain to you why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Now its probably best to leave this so we don't flood up this game, well, with non-game stuff.

OOC as you could probably guess.

Assuming you do, in fact, have a completely valid reason for calling upon an enemy to help you in a battle against something that said enemy created for the sole purpose of destroying people like you in battles such as the one you're in, please do let us know what that reason is as soon as possible. Like, I really enjoy when crazy stuff happens and it makes sense in the context of the plot (note: the Hellacious Diadem's effect on Pink), but until your reasoning becomes clear this whole situation comes off as "OH SHIT THERE'S AN INTRIGUING CHARACTER WHO IS NOT ON OUR SIDE, BETTER SUCK HIS DICK."

And now back to the show...
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 12th January 2011, 2:32 am

Vanguard: -use Hands of Fate to still any pesky little tendrils-
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 12th January 2011, 9:19 am

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Enemymine
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 12th January 2011, 12:37 pm

Awesome flask.

Yellow: With the tendrils occupied charge at the wizard and attempt to attack him anywhere possible.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 12th January 2011, 9:43 pm

Orange: More Fuckin entrails, sweet lets all get thrown into the void
*shoot entrails and combat roll away from danger*

*spin around shoot entrails some more, use right foot if necessary*
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 12th January 2011, 10:28 pm

KZ Powned wrote:Orange: More Fuckin entrails, sweet lets all get thrown into the void
*shoot entrails and combat roll away from danger*

*spin around shoot entrails some more, use right foot if necessary*

I hope Eagle doesn't jeopardize his "E for almost everyone" Graphic rating and take advantage of your typo for a hilarious update. Razz
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 12th January 2011, 10:54 pm

I demand intestines!
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 13th January 2011, 6:59 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 465

BLADEWIND faces the OCULYX.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 466

However, the perils of THE VOID abuse his mind.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 13th January 2011, 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 13th January 2011, 7:00 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 467

Three down, you guess.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 468

NAMORG and DEXTA aggress the CHROMATIC BARRIER, but it appears to be growing stronger!

KZ POWNED attempts to shoot at the entrails, but there are no entrails present.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 469

Thus, he wastes some grenades and also is unable to stop himself from being slapped and flung an indeterminate distance into THE VOID.

What will you do?

Last edited by Eaglendia on 13th January 2011, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 13th January 2011, 7:01 pm

Purple: -Charge Skullflame Curse-
-Attack the Wizard-
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 13th January 2011, 7:05 pm

Yellow: Once again charge the wizard before the barrier is too strong. get out of the way for people to make other attacks or spells once done.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 13th January 2011, 7:06 pm

Green: "Yo Scholar, we're being picked off like flies! We have to lower that barrier again. Anything you can do?" Green readies himself for any more incoming "entrails" as KZ puts it. "I'll keep you covered, just think of something!"
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 13th January 2011, 7:21 pm

Black: Continue my barrage of fireballs until a plan to lower his barrier is thought of.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 13th January 2011, 8:15 pm

Red: -Check on Bladewind (read: is he dead?)-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 13th January 2011, 11:31 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Meanwhileinhell
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 14th January 2011, 12:52 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 12 Meanwhileinhell

lmao awesome pic flask
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 14th January 2011, 1:37 am

Thank you.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum