Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  mboddz751 14th January 2011, 8:32 pm

blue: "god damn, somebody lower his barrier and let kz fire a grenade in it!"

*spawn my own vines to wrestle with the entrails**
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Eaglendia 14th January 2011, 8:38 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 470

KZ POWNED cannot fire grenades at the moment, as he is flying into THE VOID, and can't even wake up.

Or maybe he just needs to TRY HARDER.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 14th January 2011, 9:39 pm

Orange: Seeing as im all alone

Pull out cigar - begin puffing
Pullout a bottle of beer - being drinking
Pullout lawn-chair - begin chillin
Pullout umbrella - begin waiting for the magical dream world to engulf me and throw me into a battle for my mind and life with someone who wants revenge on my in the void

so chill and wait for my mind to battle the void
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th January 2011, 10:23 pm

You ain't got time to chill.

Didn't even need your umbrella.

Doesn't rain much where you're headed.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 471-1

They've got you surrounded. An impossible battle.

Demons lurk in the shadows for an indeterminate distance in any direction.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 471

Your chances to escape are almost non-existent, your chances to survive a fight almost equally so with no weapons and no party members to come to your aid.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 14th January 2011, 11:05 pm

(KZ, show them the terror that is the RIGHT FOOT OF UNFATHOMABLE DESTRUCTION)
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 15th January 2011, 5:05 am

Orange: Mutters under his breath

You know what
I was never unarmed

*Use the Unbelievable, unfathomable, God like power, of my right foot to punish the demons who waste my time*

*Nut shots from HELL!!!!!!*
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 16th January 2011, 12:24 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 Meanwhileinhell2

ROBOCHIPS doesn't give a FUCK.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 16th January 2011, 4:43 pm

I wonder what they're saying...
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 16th January 2011, 5:47 pm

Your allies are fools—these people, these so-called “heroes” have shown their true colors to you and each other along your journey; it's become evident to you that they are, for the most part, egomaniacal men that fight for self-betterment as well as any cause deemed worthy by their own subjective moral standards.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 475

You should know. After all, you're one of them.

It's that exact harsh reality that's driven your very conscience from your mind multiple times on this quest, but not once have you faltered. Because you don't have time for this bullshit, and you'd jump at the first chance to put your best foot forward and lay down dextral justice on anyone that stands in your way. So what if you're a little bit selfish? We've all got a lot of problems, but it doesn't stop us from fighting together, in order to prevail against impossible odds, with our backs against the wall, during the darkest hour.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 476

That alone, you think, is what makes a hero.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 477

Last edited by Eaglendia on 16th January 2011, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 16th January 2011, 5:47 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 478

The CHROMATIC BARRIER begins to shift and quiver.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 473

But NAMORG and JUMPINGSNIPA's attacks are for naught, as the WIZARD continues his own unrelenting assault without lifting a finger.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 474

The force of the attack sends JUMPINGSNIPA spiraling into the distance.

What will you do?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 16th January 2011, 6:03 pm

Orange: Nut shots?

and by me not having time for this bullshit helps me deal with my problems faster so that i may get back to helping the group conquer their problems instead
KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 16th January 2011, 7:40 pm

Black: use Dragons Bite (where a fire column comes out of my mouth and forms a dragon that fly's toward the target hitting them and becomes a constant flow of fire hitting them) on the wizard.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 16th January 2011, 7:59 pm

Dexta117 wrote:Black: use Dragons Bite (where a fire column comes out of my mouth and forms a dragon that fly's toward the target hitting them and becomes a constant flow of fire hitting them) on the wizard.

my face

Dexta, I'm not going to discourage your creativity, but Eagle has been giving spells to people who earn them...I don't know if he's just going to give you something you made up on the spot.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 16th January 2011, 8:19 pm

"He's not dying!" Green launches a chromatic burst from a distance at the wizard while his shield is down, while still trying to protect Vanguard from any incoming attacks. "We have to think of something, now! We're down to just five of us!"
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 16th January 2011, 8:50 pm

Super Mega King wrote:
Dexta117 wrote:Black: use Dragons Bite (where a fire column comes out of my mouth and forms a dragon that fly's toward the target hitting them and becomes a constant flow of fire hitting them) on the wizard.

my face

Dexta, I'm not going to discourage your creativity, but Eagle has been giving spells to people who earn them...I don't know if he's just going to give you something you made up on the spot.

Just to let everyone know, IT IS NOT A NEW SPELL. All it is is just a fancy fireball I felt like naming.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 16th January 2011, 9:40 pm

Dexta117 wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:

my face

Just to let everyone know, IT IS NOT A NEW SPELL. All it is is just a fancy fireball I felt like naming.

And defining, thusly making it a new spell.

But hey, I'm sure your throat's gonna be fine.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 16th January 2011, 9:55 pm

Yellow: jump back and use soul transfer on the wizard/magician
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 16th January 2011, 10:01 pm

Vanguard: Okay, we're four down, about to be five down.

There's Blue, Green, Black, Yellow... And me...

Gotta make this count!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 2laxxrq

WIZARD! DO YOU HEAR ME?
C'MON! DO YOU THINK WE'RE AFRAID OF YOU?

-use the BREAKER BLADE'S technique DIGAMMA I on the wizard-

Everyone! Unload some powerful attacks on the wizard! I gotta break through and make contact.

MUST. BREAK. THROUGH.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 103tonc

I WON'T LET YOU BECOME LOST TO THE VOID
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 17th January 2011, 12:03 am

Orange: think real hard for that lawn chair, beer, and cigar

oh and not to let us be lost in the void

KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 17th January 2011, 12:46 am

Yellow: After finishing with soul transfer put all my might into a attack toward the magicians head.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th January 2011, 11:33 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 479

DEXTA aggresses with a column of flame! It takes the shape of a dragon, but quickly becomes unstable--the superfluous nature of this attack is difficult to control and maintain, and it quickly becomes nothing more than a massive burning projectile careening in the WIZARD's general direction!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 480

While MEATSHIELD prepares a CHROMATIC BURST...

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 481

And PROFESSOR VANGUARD prepares a powerful SIGMATIC TECHNIQUE, while NAMORG continues to try to drain the WIZARD's energy...

"It has been so long since I've seen such power--you remind me of myself from a younger time, Vanguard.
You are the minister of my creation's teaching. You are Sigmatic.
But the Void... BELONGS TO ME!"

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 482

THE WIZARD redirects the powerful energy attacks, also conjuring an effect to cure himself of NAMORG's DEADLY POISON!

The DIGAMMA attack collides with NAMORG, sending him careening into THE VOID, while the column of flame flies harmlessly into the distance!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 485

What will you do?

Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 17th January 2011, 11:36 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 483

Still trapped in himself, JUMPINGSNIPA continues to drift into THE VOID in an unfittingly serene manner.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 13 484

Then a big fireball totally came out of nowhere.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 17th January 2011, 11:40 pm

Yellow: Try to concentrate and wake up.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 17th January 2011, 11:43 pm

Purple: Is it too late to wake up?
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 18th January 2011, 12:08 am

(OOC: Sorry snipa but I think my attack might have just killed you pale .... My bad.)

Black: Suspect "Vanguard, do you have any ideas on what to do next?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next