Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Eaglendia 26th December 2010, 4:00 pm

VIII

fucking nature boy tried to make a move on my bitch today, or talk to her or attack her or some shit like that. i wasn't really sure, but she looked like she needed help.

i intervened. would have killed the poor glowing bastard too, if she hadn't stopped me. he wasn't strong anymore, or he wasn't fighting. i could tell his powers weren't what they were when I first got to this shithole, but here's the thing--how pathetic must d'meanr be if he can best him in this state?

i told her she owed me, a lot, and that the first thing she could do was wear this necklace as a sign of gratitude.

because in my hands, and with the devil roars, that i'm sure i can coerce green to give me, i'm taking this place to untold levels with or without django. they're not going to be able to stop someone like me, and eventually I'll take magni down and call this place my own.

after all, this is how I deal with shit.

because things are hard for all of us.

((@ PROFESSOR VANGUARD, SUPER MEGA KING, and NAMORG: You cannot see into the room well enough with the cracked mirror that is not cracked. It's not very well-lit, and you might just need to get a better look.))
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Namorg 26th December 2010, 4:33 pm

dexta you wanna test your spell? maybe fire your inferno tempest into the dim room. if thats to dangerous will you kindly fire a simple fireball into the room? maybe that would create enough light for us to see?
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 26th December 2010, 4:47 pm

Black: "Are you sure no one is gonna go fucking agro at me like whenever I try to do something?" Once Bladewind is finished reading the book grab it and put it in my inventory and go to the rest of the group and use Inferno Tempest into the dimly lit room, if Inferno Tempest doesnt work then just shoot a fireball.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th December 2010, 5:31 pm

thanks dexta
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th December 2010, 5:33 pm

Green: Sees two devil roars on table, and attempts to resist the urge to take them and make "Together we're invincible."
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th December 2010, 6:10 pm

Meatshield it may be more important to save them and use them for gladius maximus
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th December 2010, 6:14 pm

Namorg wrote:Meatshield it may be more important to save them and use them for gladius maximus

I'd rather be able to take a falling building and be able to just scratch it off. xD
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th December 2010, 7:16 pm

meh
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th December 2010, 5:12 am

has anyone noticed that we are getting close to "breaking the site" again? we are well over were it split this topic last time so it should be soon.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th December 2010, 6:31 am

I should, at this point, address something.

It is a complete misconception to suggest that you are able to adequately aim INFERNO TEMPEST. Really, the best you can do is provide a general direction. For you to get it into a door, the door would have to be very large, and on all sides of you.

Instead, DEXTA attempts to throw a fireball into the room.

It's kind of a weird angle. You don't see anything, though you could probably light it up if you lean inside just a little bit...

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 386

ROBOCHIPS?

Wait, what the fuck is that thing?

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 387

FUCK
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 27th December 2010, 7:21 am

Teal: *Having finished reading.*

"Wow, I guess no-one ever thought of looking in this thing before he went psycho.. bastard literally put everything in here."

*Takes the book into own inventory and exits the room, looking across the gap.*

"So what's in the door?"
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 27th December 2010, 4:07 pm

Pink:

"Well, let's not go into this naked, I suggest we heal ourselves."

-Use ATM to regenerate my health, then join Red and the others at the Boss door.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th December 2010, 4:10 pm

So did you just not read the part where I put the book in my inventory or did you just purposely ignore it?

Dexta117 wrote:Once Bladewind is finished reading the book grab it and put it in my inventory and go to the rest of the group

Black: Equip IH if not already and then get into a warrior stance prepared for battle.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th December 2010, 4:13 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Pink:

"Well, let's not go into this naked, I suggest we heal ourselves."

-Use ATM to regenerate my health, then join Red and the others at the Boss door.-

Everyone has already fully regenerated due to the random miraculous properties of your new weapons.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 27th December 2010, 4:16 pm

Pink:

-Cut a hole into the ceiling outside of the Boss room, crawl into it, and then start cutting a tunnel into the ceiling above the Boss room.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th December 2010, 4:18 pm

Cry Vengeance wrote:Pink:

-Cut a hole into the ceiling outside of the Boss room, crawl into it, and then start cutting a tunnel into the ceiling above the Boss room.-

Do you need help getting up there?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th December 2010, 4:30 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 388
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 27th December 2010, 4:54 pm

Blue: Run in next to dexta and bloom a giant flower to obstruct the beast's view for a brief period.

"If we're gonna get organized nows our chance! That flower's gonna get torn apart soon!"
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th December 2010, 4:58 pm

mboddz just to let you know im not inside the room im actually outside it and if i get put inside it then that is bullshit because i don't want to be inside it yet.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 27th December 2010, 4:59 pm

Pink: -Mumble obscenities to the nearest inanimate object and rush into the room towards the right side of the flower, casting Thunder towards the Occulyx.-

"Mboddz, run a vine of flowers while I run right, I'll distract the boss with weaker attacks while you and the others hit it with more powerful spells."
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 27th December 2010, 5:03 pm

Blue: Run a slithering natures wrath around the left side of the flower and at the Occulyx

"BLADEWIND I'M GOING TO NEED YOU TO GET IN FRONT OF ME WITH YOUR SHIELD IF I'M GONNA KEEP THIS UP!"

Last edited by mboddz751 on 27th December 2010, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 27th December 2010, 5:06 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 3 Giantcry
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th December 2010, 5:11 pm

Black: Once bladewind is protecting mboddz "mboddz can you start a wall to the right im gonna see if i can get into a better position to burn its eyes."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 27th December 2010, 5:17 pm

blue : " I cant put the wall to the right because of cry's position but i can give you this."

*wipes some sweat from his brow*

*summons force of nature to go directly through what ever is left of the distraction flower and hit the occulyx*

"There's your window......."
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 27th December 2010, 5:18 pm

OOC: JESUS CHRIST THIS UPDATES FAST....

@Dexta, why in the fuck would you take a book I was in the process of reading? Taking a book that I read and that I originally went after? (Sounds like someone's being selfish :>) That's a douche move, plus, all I have is combat-related crap, I might as well have SOMETHING in my inventory. (Compared to everyone else having like 7 lines of shit in their pockets.) ]

Teal: *Help Mboddz with whatever the fuck is going on because I didn't read it all.*

Last edited by Bladewind23 on 27th December 2010, 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next