Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

+22
ApocalypseVVolf.
BLACK SNOW 13
Made in Finland
oO Coggy Oo
Slacker Hero
DeadApe
Kugeth8
RedrumSalad
Robochips*
Meatshield718
Flasktoss55
Bladewind23
Namorg
Cry Vengeance
Super Mega King
Masterofkills09
JumpingSNIPA
mboddz751
Eaglendia
KZ Powned
Sigmatic Scholar
Dexta117
26 posters

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Super Mega King 27th December 2010, 5:19 pm

TIME FOR THINGS TO GET CARAZY

Red: -Use Hellchain on the Super Mega Basilisk, given that no allies are in my way-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Empty Re: MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production

Post  Dexta117 27th December 2010, 5:22 pm

Black: "k thanks mboddz" make a dash to the right of the room and throw fireballs at the occulyx's head hoping to hit its eyes and blind it.

(OOC @Bladewind - the only reason you went to the book originally was because you posted before me otherwise I would have read the book and originally gone after it so you cant use that as a reason because it is pretty much all about where you live and you just happen to live in the same country as the creator of this fine forum game. BTW Bladewind I only have 2 items in my inventory, my weapon and a red key whereas you have a weapon and 2 peices of armour so you cant bring inventory size into this because you have more than me so really in all honesty you are being selfish for not letting someone with less items than you taking a book. My good sir your logic just failed you.)
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 27th December 2010, 5:44 pm

(Bladewind, Dexta, this isn't a pissing contest, for fuck's sake just attack the damn snake monster.)

Pink: -Continue to cast lightning, spontaneously changing direction and averting his eyes.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th December 2010, 5:47 pm

look at the posts above and below you because I am attack the monster.

Black: phase shift back behind the big flower then pop in and out throwing fireballs at the basilisk on steriods.

Last edited by Dexta117 on 27th December 2010, 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 27th December 2010, 5:48 pm

Yellow: Seeing as i have no glasses, i will not try anything risque. Instead use vanguards mirror to look into the door sticking the tormentor in the door and using soul transfer on the basilisk. If i can safely not use the mirror then do that.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 27th December 2010, 5:56 pm

Green: Use the swords magic when teammates give the word.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 27th December 2010, 6:44 pm

Vanguard: Who the hell let this thing have a Devil Roar?!

-Dash into the room, putting on Palomilla's Agony for protection and power, and step in front of the distraction flower-

-Calling upon the power of the Breaker Blade and Palomilla's Agony use Hands of Fate to hold the Occulyx's head and neck in a position where its gaze is pointed safely above my teammates and use Gamma I on the beast's gaping maw-
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th December 2010, 6:46 pm

Black: "Guys I wanna try Inferno Tempest on this thing so could you all please either get behind me or get out of the room, for safety reasons obviously"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 27th December 2010, 8:26 pm

Purple: Jump in the doors and shoot my Skullflame Curse at the Occulyx.
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 27th December 2010, 8:40 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 Medusalisk
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th December 2010, 12:26 am

Black: Yea guys can you kinda get either behind me or out of the room so I can try Inferno Tempest on this thing. k thanks.

Eagle I have a question, If I didn't have Ifrit's Harvest but still had Inferno Tempest how much control of the spell would I have? (this is to learn how much "Greater Control of Fire Magic Ifrit's Harvest gives me)
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th December 2010, 7:42 am

Pink:

"Whatever."

-Shrug to the Occulyx, and walk out of the room.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th December 2010, 1:51 pm

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 389

A natural wall is created by MBODDZ's incredible magic.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 390

It is immediately assaulted by the OCCULYX's energy attacks!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 392

The barrier threatens to be broken, and the crowd will be exposed to the creature's unbridled wrath, with MBODDZ at the front, and no room to escape!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 391

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 393

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 394

With PROFESSOR VANGUARD"s help, the rest of the party unleashes powerful attacks! JUMPINGSNIPA unwittingly activates the SKULLFLAME CURSE, temporarily increasing his power greatly at the cost of some health! The beast's shadowy tendrils temporarily disappear!

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 395

It begins to bombard the room with bolts of a dark aura, and though DEXTA is almost thrown across the room, he evades the attacks narrowly and adds his own to the onslaught!

Keeping others in mind, CRY VENGEANCE stops his attack and begins to head for the door.

MSPaintChasers (Game) - Another Eaglendia Production - Page 4 396

NOPE
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 28th December 2010, 2:35 pm

Pink: -Slash the tentacles with ATM.-
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 28th December 2010, 2:39 pm

yellow: Use soul transfer on the Occulyx
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 28th December 2010, 3:23 pm

blue: "Well it seems our numbers are the key..."

*Use force of nature on the occulyx*

"we might wanna move bladewind. Before we become a stationary target that is."
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladewind23 28th December 2010, 4:52 pm

Teal: "Just move and I'll move with you."

*Follow Mboddz on his movements but remain in front to block incoming attacks.*
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th December 2010, 5:38 pm

Black: shout "Everyone behind Bladewind now" then wait till everyone gets behind Bladewind. Make sure I am weilding IH then once everyone is behind Bladewind use Inferno Tempest on the Occulyx.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  KZ Powned 28th December 2010, 6:24 pm

Orange: Climb up to the door where the battle is takin place, "CRY, StAND BACK"

Aim and Fire SS and use spell (Flux bomb) to blow away the tentacles to give cry an open path to the exit

KZ Powned
KZ Powned
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th December 2010, 7:34 pm

Red: Alright, Dexta. I'll humor you. Even though last time we left you alone with a Fagilisk it didn't work well for you. -Use Hellchain and attack the Tremendous Assilisk before moving behind Dexta-
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 28th December 2010, 7:57 pm

blue: "I guess we're gonna see if all the bickering was worth it."

*Jump back behind dexta
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sigmatic Scholar 28th December 2010, 8:51 pm

Vanguard:

ALL RIGHT GUYS, LET'S SEE WHAT IFRIT CAN DO.

-protect Bladewind and everyone behind him with a Flux Reversal-
Sigmatic Scholar
Sigmatic Scholar
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 28th December 2010, 8:51 pm

Yellow: after using soul transfer get behind dexta
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  JumpingSNIPA 28th December 2010, 8:52 pm

Purple: Jump behind Dexta
JumpingSNIPA
JumpingSNIPA
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 29th December 2010, 7:41 pm

update?
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next