Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Paramilitary argument thread

+17
NegativeHUNTER
Meatshield718
Eaglendia
FoundDa Kiwi
KSI Quick Reload
Jagdgeschwader
WestHybrid 360
ApocalypseVVolf.
eaustinn36
andrew
El Mexi Can 915
mboddz751
Cry Vengeance
nK FaTaLiiTY
DeadApe
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paramilitary argument thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Paramilitary argument thread

Post  Cry Vengeance 13th October 2011, 7:23 pm

mboddz751 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:
mboddz751 wrote:Ohh boy. I can see where this is going.........

Listen. Have fun and do your thing, but don't make it too strict. Btw I'm not going to start a drama rivalry between the UXP and this.

I think that's kind of what he wanted to do, though. He had talked in the game about making a group to "counter" the paramilitary.

That is the complete wrong reason to make a group (with the purpose of countering another). Like I said, have fun and do your thing, but I have no intention of starting a rivalry between two groups on the site. Especially if one of said groups was founded just be a thorn in the others side.

Just saying, I don't see it the same way you do. I don't think this guy made this group with yours in mind. Or maybe he did, I dunno.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 13th October 2011, 7:24 pm

How am I being a dickhead? If you don't enjoy the idea of being referred to in an instance where you were upset, then don't get upset. Go back a few pages.

*Edit, yeah it's one page back towards the bottom. You said fuckin' alot and your post seemed angry, so I don't understand how being accurate in my reference constitutes as being a "Dickhead."
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 13th October 2011, 7:52 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:

Listen. Have fun and do your thing, but don't make it too strict. Btw I'm not going to start a drama rivalry between the UXP and this.

I think that's kind of what he wanted to do, though. He had talked in the game about making a group to "counter" the paramilitary.

Cry Vengeance wrote:
mboddz751 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

That is the complete wrong reason to make a group (with the purpose of countering another). Like I said, have fun and do your thing, but I have no intention of starting a rivalry between two groups on the site. Especially if one of said groups was founded just be a thorn in the others side.

Just saying, I don't see it the same way you do. I don't think this guy made this group with yours in mind. Or maybe he did, I dunno.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th October 2011, 8:14 pm

I think what he was mainly talking about was the fact that you guys always form into a group in games, so he might want this group to stick together in games.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 13th October 2011, 8:27 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:Also, all jawbuster did was stay in a helicopter the ENTIRE NIGHT and shot at us. Whenever there was even a hint of small arms fire in his direction he bailed. He killed like 2 people throughout the entire night, and when he was grounded due to detailing himself, he tried to shoot shef with a rocket and hit part of his own helicopter. Which only blew him up. The second time he was grounded he stayed on the rooftop shooting rpgs at us.

And lockon, unless overnight you became a dead-on accurate shot, you're modding or doing something similar. Previous games I was in with you, you were not nearly this accurate.

That was the point. Jawbuster didn't get "destroyed" because he was the helicopter pilot, so that was one less member of our team that didn't get destroyed. And I can't imagine that Shef, who was in a car the whole time got many more kills than Jawbuster did.

And I really think you guys are exaggerating about Lockon's accuracy. I don't think he modded his 360 for the sole purpose of beating people on GTA IV. He probably just got a lot of practice getting headshots by playing zombie nights.

Oh, fucking hell. My spell check isn't on. I'm severely distressed right now. What am I going to do?! Seriously, do I need to download some sort of update to get the spellcheck working (I've switched to a different computer, my old one had spellcheck enabled)?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 13th October 2011, 8:34 pm

Oh dear it looks like we have a UX Civil war looming... (or not)

So... who's playing as the North? Wink
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 13th October 2011, 8:47 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:Oh dear it looks like we have a UX Civil war looming... (or not)

So... who's playing as the North? Wink

A civil war has already taken place.

You can probably see the gaping hole in my chest from the ion cannon.

And for my opinion of the TATR, I really don't care(other than posting in here to display my opinion, of course.), and ,well, if it isn't obvious by now mboddz and TMG don't seem to like eachother, from my perspective.

So, even if this entirely looks like it's in spite of the UX paramilitary, or created from hate or jealousy, I say go ahead, contribute to the savage slaying(or whatever you prefer to call your enemies.).
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 13th October 2011, 8:52 pm

Just throwing this in here...

If you suspect someone is modding because they're better or more skilled than yourself, it doesn't do you any good.

Also, fun dogfight JawBuster, but it'll take more than that to make "chump meat out of the mistro".
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 13th October 2011, 8:58 pm

I mean it was just really shocking that he wiped me, tophat, mboddz, jag and ztron out when he was out when we fought him. We all had assault rifles and so did he. They were all headshots to because he did not fire that many shots at all. Either he is an amazing shot, or he's modding. The reason I found it weird was because other games he was in he was nowhere near as accurate.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  WestHybrid 360 13th October 2011, 9:27 pm

LockOn usually isn't that good. At anything. Ever.

But maybe he got better. I don't know, and I don't really care. If anything, you might want to be a little bit impressed that he managed to pull off what he did. I don't think he was modding, mainly because LockOn has an IQ of 4 and doesn't know how to tie his own shoes without the help of his mother. Guy probably doesn't know how to get his hands on the mods, let alone how to use it properly. On that note, he died fairly often. Any modder I've ever seen doesn't settle for just an auto aim. They go for the whole set deal and get invincabilty, along with golden helicopters and a hummer that shouldn't be there.

On that note, this conversation should be over. No point in argueing who kicked who's ass the most either. Because I know we lost. Between mine and LockOn's effort, we put up a good fight, admittably.

WestHybrid 360
WestHybrid 360
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th October 2011, 9:47 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I really hope that October 12th entry isn't referencing today's gang wars game, because I seem to recall the paramilitary receiving an ass whooping every time they fought outside of a car and without an RPG.

Maybe you did well against the other trio, but Lockon was just butchering you guys.

I found it pretty funny when you guys chased me for like four blocks though. I only had a pistol, and I knew Tophat was right behind me with a shotgun. I was just thinking "Oh shit oh shit oh shit" the whole time. Would have been awesome if I could have gotten away.

No, it's not. It refers to a Free Roam done the day before that actually, but I wrote the date on there. Manguydude wasn't in the game. Also, outside of a car or without an RPG? You insult the Paramilitary! Just because Shef never left a car (he never does despite us telling him to) and I used RPGs once (only weapon) doesn't make it an "Only using this" situation.

DeadApe wrote:I get the feeing that no matter what custom game you guys play, you find a way to become "Paramilitary"

Lame.

Well, seeing as West put everyone in a free roam, I felt it was pretty accurate. I don't think we do it every time.

DeadApe wrote:Seriously though, no intended drama here, don't know what you guys are getting your panties in a bunch for. I love the idea of people in the community getting together and forming groups and roleplaying. Thats exactly what we are here for.

I was just commenting that maybe paramilitary might be out of place in certain games. Also it may be a ton of fun to play as paramilitary, but I hear from many people that when your on the outside of it, it is no fun at all, and you sort of turn the game into "your game." So in that sense, it doesn't sound very thoughtful of others.

Sorry for rattling any chains here.

OK.

Understand the concern, but that argument can actually be made for any activity that a certain group of people does, and the other side doesn't win. If it turns into someone's "game", it's not like the game can be everybody's.

People should join a roleplay, remembering that they MAY be on the short end of the stick of events that unfold. I do anyway.

andr_00_ew wrote:Why can't we all just get along....

Also, all jawbuster did was stay in a helicopter the ENTIRE NIGHT and shot at us. Whenever there was even a hint of small arms fire in his direction he bailed. He killed like 2 people throughout the entire night, and when he was grounded due to detailing himself, he tried to shoot shef with a rocket and hit part of his own helicopter. Which only blew him up. The second time he was grounded he stayed on the rooftop shooting rpgs at us.

And lockon, unless overnight you became a dead-on accurate shot, you're modding or doing something similar. Previous games I was in with you, you were not nearly this accurate.

Agree with the Jawbuster thing, but I am a bit upset that this got brought to my topic. I even accused Lockon of modding, but I've seen people with modded controllers, and I've seen people with aimbots, and Lockon had neither or he would've been noticeably more accurate and even more difficult to kill. My explanation? He was just having a good roll. Everybody has them once in a while, and accusing Lockon of modding when we were simply outgunned by somebody by pure chance, is childish.

Not trying to 1up everyone complaining here, but I even said it myself in the game, "Lockon isn't modding I'm starting to beat him more and more,"

He was just having a good roll. Plain and simple.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 13th October 2011, 10:24 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I think what he was mainly talking about was the fact that you guys always form into a group in games, so he might want this group to stick together in games.

Well that's not why UXP was made, it just so happens a lot of the people who operate as them, join a lot of games together, and in games where it is possible to have them in as an interesting part, we try to get everyone.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 13th October 2011, 11:05 pm

oh no mboddz i dont have a problem with you what so ever i thought it was a good idea if i had a team together to go in freemode Smile and use military tactics and techniques to play
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 13th October 2011, 11:19 pm

Westhybrid 360 wrote:LockOn usually isn't that good. At anything. Ever.

But maybe he got better. I don't know, and I don't really care. If anything, you might want to be a little bit impressed that he managed to pull off what he did. I don't think he was modding, mainly because LockOn has an IQ of 4 and doesn't know how to tie his own shoes without the help of his mother. Guy probably doesn't know how to get his hands on the mods, let alone how to use it properly. On that note, he died fairly often. Any modder I've ever seen doesn't settle for just an auto aim. They go for the whole set deal and get invincabilty, along with golden helicopters and a hummer that shouldn't be there.

On that note, this conversation should be over. No point in argueing who kicked who's ass the most either. Because I know we lost. Between mine and LockOn's effort, we put up a good fight, admittably.

thanks for the insults hybrid love you too buddy, and no i dont have the money for a modded controller lets say this if i had a modded control i would kill mobddz and jag so fast they wouldnt have time to aim in lol because i know how to one shot fire its a simple technique i learned from good players mobddz is a crouch shooter which is easy to pick him off cause the fact he aint moving cesar is a longer range he beats me almsot every time at it and jag has balanced skill overall but when it comes to close range he can be sloppy but i can too personally yesterday was a pretty good fight not gonna lie it was fun
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 13th October 2011, 11:23 pm

oh yes and hybrid that comment about me having the IQ of 4 im an honor roll student,but im not really good with my english sentence structure thank you which is why i have run-ons lol.
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 13th October 2011, 11:27 pm

guys just know you can assume im modding or something, but if you guys can learn to one shot (aka trigger finger ) you would be surprised how accurately you can get a head shot im better than i act people lol.
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 13th October 2011, 11:34 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:I mean it was just really shocking that he wiped me, tophat, mboddz, jag and ztron out when he was out when we fought him. We all had assault rifles and so did he. They were all headshots to because he did not fire that many shots at all. Either he is an amazing shot, or he's modding. The reason I found it weird was because other games he was in he was nowhere near as accurate.

andrew you really never seen me in freemodes kicking the shit out of people have you ? lol
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 13th October 2011, 11:35 pm

Quad post.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 13th October 2011, 11:40 pm

FoundDa Kiwi wrote:Quad post.

well pretty much half of paramilitary today was talking about how bad i beat mobddz tophat jag cesar shef and andrew and i was being accused of modding apparently i cant even afford a modded controller its all in the practice
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th October 2011, 12:17 am

Split this so it wouldn't sully the official thread.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th October 2011, 12:25 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:
DeadApe wrote:I get the feeing that no matter what custom game you guys play, you find a way to become "Paramilitary"

Lame.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 14th October 2011, 12:34 am

I thought we had the whole arguing on the site thing over with when Black Snow was banned.

blah...
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 14th October 2011, 12:38 am

@Meatshield

???

Anyways, the whole modding accusation is simply because people are mad, really, end of story.

@DeadApe, thanks for splitting the thread.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 14th October 2011, 12:40 am

NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th October 2011, 12:50 am

Eaglendia wrote:
Cry Vengeance wrote:

Lame.
DEAD Mans Hand

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next