Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Paramilitary argument thread

+17
NegativeHUNTER
Meatshield718
Eaglendia
FoundDa Kiwi
KSI Quick Reload
Jagdgeschwader
WestHybrid 360
ApocalypseVVolf.
eaustinn36
andrew
El Mexi Can 915
mboddz751
Cry Vengeance
nK FaTaLiiTY
DeadApe
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Paramilitary argument thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Paramilitary argument thread

Post  DeadApe 14th October 2011, 1:38 pm

Ok I'm going to butt in once more.

First off, I think you Paramilitary guys are acting very strange. If you are going to be a fun group on the website that plays games together that's cool, I'm all for that. But if all this hostility lately is stemming from you guys then maybe you should reconsider whats going on and how you go about things. You call yourself the "UX official Paramilitary," this implies that you have some sort of official ties to us here and our staff team. I'm not going to say anything so long as this stays friendly and what not. Also saying "official" seems to mean that nobody else can create a group (such as Lockon.) That is pure poop, and the attitude that I feel this group is starting to have a reputation for.

You guys are fighting over REALLY stupid things. Seriously. Lets try to be mature here and drop this. For christ sakes you are fighting over video games.
DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  steveeeee 14th October 2011, 1:47 pm

All i heard about this was, if TMG trys to start anything, then we will answer. i've never heard anything else about it.

what happened to no drama?
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  mboddz751 14th October 2011, 2:12 pm

Seriously guys? I like having the UXP thing on the site and having fun accordingly, but what happened to no drama?. Just let them do their thing and we'll do ours.

And the whole "official" part is kind of an inside joke. We joke in free modes that we're being the right hand of UX Razz
mboddz751
mboddz751
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4