Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Paramilitary argument thread

+17
NegativeHUNTER
Meatshield718
Eaglendia
FoundDa Kiwi
KSI Quick Reload
Jagdgeschwader
WestHybrid 360
ApocalypseVVolf.
eaustinn36
andrew
El Mexi Can 915
mboddz751
Cry Vengeance
nK FaTaLiiTY
DeadApe
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Paramilitary argument thread

Post  Eaglendia 14th October 2011, 12:59 am

Garquin wrote:DEAD Mans Hand

Quote chain over.
Anyway. Dead Man's Hand was never a thing--other than a name we used in a roleplay once; it was eventually given to us by MagicMan and his kin, as they pretended to be excluded from whatever we were doing at the time.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  NegativeHUNTER 14th October 2011, 1:00 am

Cry Vengeance wrote:
DeadApe wrote:I get the feeing that no matter what custom game you guys play, you find a way to become "Paramilitary"

Lame.

<____< derp
NegativeHUNTER
NegativeHUNTER
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th October 2011, 1:57 am

I saw "Paramilitary Argument Thread" and started thinking "What jackass started a thread for the sole purpose of arguing with them?". Then I found out my name was at the top.

Anyway, when I said the thing about the RPGs, I wasn't saying it was all you guys used, I was saying it was what you guys got kills with the most (Maybe a bit of an exaggeration).
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th October 2011, 2:03 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:I think what he was mainly talking about was the fact that you guys always form into a group in games, so he might want this group to stick together in games.

Well that's not why UXP was made, it just so happens a lot of the people who operate as them, join a lot of games together, and in games where it is possible to have them in as an interesting part, we try to get everyone.

For the record, that was what he said, not me. I've only ever played 3 games with you paramilitary types (although you guys did team up in all three games). I think he just wants a group similar to that.

And I know mboddz is saying that there won't be any rivalry or war, but I hope there is. Fighting people is a very fun part of GTA IV for me, and if it's two "organized" armies, all the better.

@eaustinn I call North.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Empty There'll be civil war, I heard it from Jagdgeschwader.

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th October 2011, 2:39 am

THIS JUST MOTHERFUCKING IN, SCRAIGHT FROM THEM GANGSTA ASS ARCHIVES I WAS LOOKIN' THROUGH WHILE HANGING OUT IN THE CHATBOX (see below):

[00:15:20 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Erich Hartmann, Gerhard Barkhorn and Günther Rall kicking Soviet ass.
[00:15:36 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Shooting scores of Soviets down to the ground.
[00:16:30 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : From a combat pilot POV
[00:16:38 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Erich Hartmann is my idol.
[00:17:01 14/10/11] sgt zombie23 : ?
[00:17:09 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Look him up I guess.
[00:17:18 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : I used to be a huge IL2 1946 junky.
[00:17:25 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Played that shit all day err day.
[00:18:01 14/10/11] sgt zombie23 : I think ill make my own paramilitard thing..... this is a really good idea
[00:18:31 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : paramilitard thing lol
[00:18:44 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : If lockon gets extensive support for that
[00:18:55 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : You didn't hear this from me, but there'll be a civil war.
[00:19:01 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Of sorts.

[00:19:09 14/10/11] sgt zombie23 : My group will e called Fight against grenade spam! or Fags for short
[00:19:21 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : lol
[00:19:32 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Friends Really Against Grenade Spam
[00:19:38 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : FRAGS
[00:20:21 14/10/11] sgt zombie23 : Good one
[00:21:46 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Yeah
[00:22:28 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : THERE'S NO EMILY
[00:22:28 14/10/11] sgt zombie23 : Ugh.... im moving tomorrow
[00:22:36 14/10/11] sgt zombie23 : And i really dont wanna
[00:22:38 14/10/11] Jagdgeschwader : Not for me Sad
[00:22:57 14/10/11] sgt zombie23 : I see no emily
[00:25:49 14/10/11] sgt zombie23 : okay

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PREPARE FOR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Truly, the gods are on our side. Were it not for Steam being such a colossal, worthless hunk of shit, were it not for Gabe Newell (or whoever the fuck is behind Steam) being a money grubbing cuntwaffle, were it not for the fact that I already installed my rightfully purchased copy of Counter Strike: Source on my old PC and old Steam account, were it not for the fact that Steam is a bunch of thieving fucks, were it not for the fact that those bastards won't let me activate the product key on my new computer (which I received JUST TODAY) and new account, were it not for the fact that now I have to download Team Fortress 2 to play in the meantime, were it not for the fact that I recently became interested in TF2/learned it was now free to play, were it not for the fact that my brother wanted the 360 so now I'm using my computer for entertainment, were it not for the fact that downloading TF2 is taking so damn long, were I not looking for something else to do in the meantime, had there been somebody to talk to in the chatbox, I WOULD NEVER HAVE CHECKED THE ARCHIVES AND FOUND THIS DAMNING EVIDENCE!

Coincidences be damned! I was destined to find that conversation! We were destined to be forewarned about the Paramilitary's hostility! We are destined to win!
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th October 2011, 2:55 am

Eaglendia wrote:
Garquin wrote:DEAD Mans Hand

Quote chain over.
Anyway. Dead Man's Hand was never a thing--other than a name we used in a roleplay once; it was eventually given to us by MagicMan and his kin, as they pretended to be excluded from whatever we were doing at the time.
Yea thats it.
DEADMANS HAND

Topic Locked

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 14th October 2011, 2:58 am

You must not speak out against dead mans hand hiss hiss, cry take him away before he says anymore about us.

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  El Mexi Can 915 14th October 2011, 3:45 am

Eaglendia wrote:
Every rp game you play in is deadman's hand even if you don't name it that. You're just an attention whore who tries to make every game revolve around you and your group and ruining the game for everyone. That's why we call it red dead trollplay.

Deadman's hand leaders:
Mboddz
Eaglendia
SMK

You guys get together in a group with other people and ruin the game and if things don't go the way you want it because of "Magicman's kin" you call us trolls.

This also happens with paramilitary and even deadape agrees

Topic locked.
El Mexi Can 915
El Mexi Can 915
R.I.P Magicman

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2011, 3:48 am

TMGx LoCkOn wrote:

oh no mboddz i dont have a problem with you what so ever

Paramilitary argument thread - Page 3 Emote_wut

Im pretty sure thats not what YOU said not too long ago.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th October 2011, 4:23 am

What is "Dead Man's Hand", and why is everybody a ghost?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2011, 4:24 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:What is "Dead Man's Hand"

It was before your time....
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th October 2011, 4:27 am

Ghost Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:What is "Dead Man's Hand"

It was before your time....

What was it?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  MrKurt2012 14th October 2011, 4:35 am

MrKurt2012
MrKurt2012
Watermelon Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Garquin 14th October 2011, 4:55 am

A group of savages who would join a game and be like "It revolves around us and if not we not gonna play anymore." Pretty sure this summed it up

Topic LOCKED.

Garquin
Sex Machine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Vengeance 14th October 2011, 7:54 am

So, did you guys get the "Spiteful asshole" spree out of your systems yet? Seriously, it's pretty lame in here.
Cry Vengeance
Cry Vengeance
Master
Master

http://www.undead-xbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th October 2011, 9:22 am

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:I think what he was mainly talking about was the fact that you guys always form into a group in games, so he might want this group to stick together in games.

Well that's not why UXP was made, it just so happens a lot of the people who operate as them, join a lot of games together, and in games where it is possible to have them in as an interesting part, we try to get everyone.

UXP was "made" to organize something that shouldn't be organized. We had fun in free roam invasions but I think it's a little out of hand.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th October 2011, 9:23 am

Ghost El Mexi Can 915 wrote:Every rp game you play in is deadman's hand even if you don't name it that. You're just an attention whore who tries to make every game revolve around you and your group and ruining the game for everyone. That's why we call it red dead trollplay.

Deadman's hand leaders:
Mboddz
Eaglendia
SMK

You guys get together in a group with other people and ruin the game and if things don't go the way you want it because of "Magicman's kin" you call us trolls.

This also happens with paramilitary and even deadape agrees

Topic locked.

...I'm not even going to dignify this one with a response--nor will I point out how wrong you are in all aspects.
0/10 trolling attempt.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2011, 12:21 pm

Eaglendia wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

UXP was "made" to organize something that shouldn't be organized. We had fun in free roam invasions but I think it's a little out of hand.

It became an actual on paper group once we had a literal shit-ton of new members asking to join and why there isnt a topic. So someone made the topic and from then on we were official. I still think that its funny though how all the new members who wanted part of it never join, and the fact that we kept tellin people if they want in just ask. We never should have made a topic. I personally think (now at least) we should have just kept the UXP (*EDIT lmao i said UMP) a somewhat hush hush kinda thing and not made it popular and shit. Now its gotten outa hand. It should have been (As much as i hate to say it) like the deadmans hand, where only "Veterans" members knew about it. Something that wasnt made public ya know. Where if someone new asked about it you just told them you dont know what they are talking about. UXP has gotta so much "publicity" on the site.

Honestly.... its cool and all that we have our group to invade freeroams but making it an actual on paper group was too far. Never should have let it get as big as it did.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 14th October 2011, 12:38 pm

Tophat two nights ago was not what im thinking now cause i dont think mobddz is bad at all , seems to me your like trying to make the situation a little worse than it is and i dont want you starting drama . I just want to run my own oraganized army im not doing it for civil war reasons or whatever your trying to make it seem that way so will you please stop trying to make it worse than it needs to be
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 14th October 2011, 12:41 pm

MrKurt2012 wrote:
try not to get shot
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2011, 12:41 pm

TMGx LoCkOn wrote:Tophat two nights ago was not what im thinking now cause i dont think mobddz is bad at all , seems to me your like trying to make the situation a little worse than it is and i dont want you starting drama . I just want to run my own oraganized army im not doing it for civil war reasons or whatever your trying to make it seem that way so will you please stop trying to make it worse than it needs to be

Alright, when i said not too long ago, i ment when you first met mboddz, which, "was not too long ago".

*Edit
Also dont try and start a fucking argument with me kid.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2011, 12:47 pm

We're 4 pages in already.....
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  DeadApe 14th October 2011, 1:01 pm

I feel like y'all fighting just to fight now. Why doesn't everyone take a chill pill, and realize how stupid the topic of discussion is that everyone is getting so riled up about. Now take a deep breath, and never look at this thread again Smile

DeadApe
DeadApe
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 14th October 2011, 1:18 pm

Ghost Tophat 44 wrote:
TMGx LoCkOn wrote:Tophat two nights ago was not what im thinking now cause i dont think mobddz is bad at all , seems to me your like trying to make the situation a little worse than it is and i dont want you starting drama . I just want to run my own oraganized army im not doing it for civil war reasons or whatever your trying to make it seem that way so will you please stop trying to make it worse than it needs to be

Alright, when i said not too long ago, i ment when you first met mboddz, which, "was not too long ago".

*Edit

LOL kid ? im 17 im not near the word kid anymore, and yeah that was a month ago stop bringing somethin back from awhile ago to recently *kid*
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 14th October 2011, 1:29 pm

TMGx LoCkOn wrote:
Ghost Tophat 44 wrote:

*Edit

LOL kid ? im 17 im not near the word kid anymore, and yeah that was a month ago stop bringing somethin back from awhile ago to recently *kid*

Ya *KID*. A month is not long at all. And im gunna bring it up. Dont flat out lie to everyone on the site you stupid fuck
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next