Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Outpost Echo - Game Topic

+13
KSI Quick Reload
Pwnisher James
DJDemitri
sgt zombie23
STUNTMAN1TY
Vicious Fox
Dexta117
Jagdgeschwader
VrAzZLe Meister
. ADestroyer360
KGBOOM
FoundDa Kiwi
Desert Sleepy
17 posters

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Outpost Echo - Game Topic - Page 18 Empty Re: Outpost Echo - Game Topic

Post  Desert Sleepy 30th December 2011, 11:29 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:Dillonsings along with the song as he shoots the gunner and driver to the song

You take out the driver first, to assure they can't drive off. You're able to pick off the driverless gunner next. After those two shots, you hear someone down below call out "Sniper!". All the hostiles rush into cover, but they aren't sure where you are.

KGBOOM wrote:Soren: looks all over the ship and finds the breach, eventually. Poking his head through the gap, he takes in his surroundings, trying to see if the attackers have any vehicles.

The attackers brought a single warthog with them, but it's now empty. Dillon will likely prevent anyone from trying to rush into it again.

Tophat 44 wrote:Tom:*Heads back to the cargo hold*

You're now in the cargo hold. The CSF are still aiming at the door, but Lieutenant Colfax and Sergeant Alvarez are talking, likely about how to drive the attackers off.

sgt zombie23 wrote:Turner: Give me that! You obviously have no clue what you are doing. *steal bag away from Demitri*

You grab the medical bag. You find essential first aid items in it, as well as an energy cutting device (an energy sword) which can be used to saw through stubborn bones.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 31st December 2011, 3:03 am

Dillon@CSF-Alvarez: "they are aware of me, I'm going to need some help if they know where i am"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 31st December 2011, 3:31 am

Luna: is there any safe escape? Maybe tell me where Cleatus went?
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st December 2011, 5:17 am

snowwolf1996 wrote:Dillon@CSF-Alvarez: "they are aware of me, I'm going to need some help if they know where i am"

CSF-Alvarez: "Right. You just make sure they don't get to that warthog, and keep us covered. We'll handle the rest."

DJDemitri wrote:Luna: is there any safe escape? Maybe tell me where Cleatus went?

PDA-Luna: "There doesn't seem to be any route leading out of the ship that isn't currently under observation by hostiles or within their potential line of sight."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st December 2011, 5:39 am

Lieutenant Colfax, Sergeant Alvarez, and the Colonial Security Force begin moving outside. Without the warthog and sniper to cover them, the assailants are on equal ground with the CSF. An extensive firefight ensues, with the well trained security force, plus their sniper ally, easily defeating the hostiles. With the rest of the hostiles having been eliminated, the last enemy attempts to make a run for the warthog. Lieutenant Colfax shoots him before he makes it to the vehicle.

CSF-Alvarez: "Well, shit. Do you think any of them are still alive?"

Lieutenant Colfax: "I don't know. We better secure all the bodies."

The Colonial Security Force sets to work gathering all the corpses and moving them to the back of the ship. Afterwards, they secure the enemy's warthog, and park it closer to the ship, using the turret to keep watch over the perimeter.

Meanwhile, the recon team continues sprinting their way down the road, back to the ship. Many of the hostiles from the mining facility are hot on their tail. You can't run backwards faster than they can sprint forward, so if you attempt to turn around and fire on them, you'll have to take out all of them. You wouldn't be able to turn back around and continue running before they could catch up with you. You start to think of how bizarre this situation is. Admittedly, they're enough of a threat with the swords that your unit has to run away from them. But if just one of them had a gun, any gun, they could kill everybody in the group. Are the swords some sort of bat-shit insane intimidation tactic? Who the hell are these psychopaths, anyway?

Captain Breckinridge: "We'll have to radio the rest of the security force when we get in range of the crash site. They'll need to prepare a defense and help us take these people out."

The group continues sprinting down the long road. Due to combat training and general physical fitness, you should be able to keep up this pace until you reach the crash site, but it's going to be exhausting, and if you let up, you're done for. Though you've been running for quite some time, you aren't able to see the canyon yet, and you haven't come within radio range of the crash site either.

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 25th March 2012, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 31st December 2011, 6:30 am

Shane continues running without stopping " damnit how many of them are there !!"
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 31st December 2011, 9:35 am

Soren: Heading outside, he begins his long, ardous search for a weapon. Out loud "Any idea who those shitbags were?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st December 2011, 10:01 am

KGBOOM wrote:Soren: Heading outside, he begins his long, ardous search for a weapon. Out loud "Any idea who those shitbags were?"

CSF-Alvarez: "Who do you think? Rebels. No wonder no first responders came here. Shit, I wonder if they found the captain and his team. Maybe that's how they found us."

The CSF don't mind you taking a weapon from the armory so much anymore. You can grab an assault rifle, DMR, shotgun, or magnum.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 31st December 2011, 10:55 am

Dillon: "hey guys, could they possibly be mercenaries? i mean, just the way they fought during the battle"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 31st December 2011, 11:58 am

Soren: He grabs a shotgun for good measure. He looks over at the ship. To Alvarez "It's plausible. Hey, we've got one active warthog and the other isn't mobile but the gun is operational, why don't we move the immobile 'hog closer to the ship and we scout the area with fully functional one?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st December 2011, 12:04 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:Dillon: "hey guys, could they possibly be mercenaries? i mean, just the way they fought during the battle"

CSF-Alvarez: "I doubt it. If they were mercs, they were pretty poorly trained, plus, this whole situation just screams 'Rebel attack'."

KGBOOM wrote:Soren: He grabs a shotgun for good measure. He looks over at the ship. To Alvarez "It's plausible. Hey, we've got one active warthog and the other isn't mobile but the gun is operational, why don't we move the immobile 'hog closer to the ship and we scout the area with fully functional one?"

CSF-Alvarez: "We should probably wait until daytime to do anything else. It's pretty difficult to see right now, but if they had anyone else with them they either retreated or aren't attacking again tonight. No reason they'd wait until all their buddies were dead to make a move."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 31st December 2011, 12:27 pm

Soren: "In that case, we should set up a sniper's nest above the ship. The attack was pretty sloppy, but i don't think rebels would have anything to do with this planet, as far as i know."
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 31st December 2011, 12:52 pm

Mercer: *grabs a pistol, and walks back to the matress*
*immediately turns around at his arrival*

"Who ever decides to use another cup as a bedpan beside my head, is gonna get shot in the knee caps. And then I'm gonna chuck you out of the ship for bait. Do not test me."
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 31st December 2011, 2:33 pm

DiLmYnStEr wrote:Mercer: *grabs a pistol, and walks back to the matress*
*immediately turns around at his arrival*

"Who ever decides to use another cup as a bedpan beside my head, is gonna get shot in the knee caps. And then I'm gonna chuck you out of the ship for bait. Do not test me."

Soren: To mercer "Sorry mate, that was me. I left you a cup of hot water, i can see how you misunderstood." Walking back onto the ship, shotty in hand.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 31st December 2011, 3:08 pm

Tom: "Excuse me, Lieutenant Colfax and Sergeant Alvarez? I think i have an idea that might just work to drive the attackers off, or kill them all. Either way we should be safe for the night..."

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 31st December 2011, 4:18 pm

Dillon: "all of you guys are going to need some sleep for tomarrow, i'll just stay up here looking for the recon team and could someone bring me a pillow or somethin...my ass hurts"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 31st December 2011, 6:33 pm

Cleatus: Open up the laptop bag and pull out the laptop. After opening and turning on the laptop a Hologram of the laptops AI appears, standing on top of the keyboard, "Why hello you, I haven't seen you in a while, Hey, you think you can go through this footage I just took and scan the battle tactics of those raiders and see if you can find out anything useful about them" Plug the PDA into the laptop and download the recorded files into the laptop. ".....I am going to have to hide you again, don't want anyone finding out about you just yet, and hey, glad to have you back." Close the laptop and place it back into its bag. Head back down to the mattresses and get back on the same mattress as before, place the laptop bag underneath the pillow and try and go to sleep, be aware of anyone trying to talk to you or anyone try to steal anything of yours.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st December 2011, 6:44 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Tom: "Excuse me, Lieutenant Colfax and Sergeant Alvarez? I think i have an idea that might just work to drive the attackers off, or kill them all. Either way we should be safe for the night..."

Lieutenant Colfax: "And what would that be?"

snowwolf1996 wrote:Dillon: "all of you guys are going to need some sleep for tomarrow, i'll just stay up here looking for the recon team and could someone bring me a pillow or somethin...my ass hurts"

Sergeant Alvarez: "The merc is right. You guys should really get back to bed; There doesn't seem to be any more of them, so no point to staying up and worrying about it."

Dexta117 wrote: Cleatus: Open up the laptop bag and pull out the laptop. After opening and turning on the laptop a Hologram of the laptops AI appears, standing on top of the keyboard, "Why hello you, I haven't seen you in a while, Hey, you think you can go through this footage I just took and scan the battle tactics of those raiders and see if you can find out anything useful about them" Plug the PDA into the laptop and download the recorded files into the laptop.

Your laptop loads a data file (for simplicity reasons, data files are viewable by all players).

Data File: Rebel Leaders
Spoiler:

Last edited by Desert Sleepy on 26th March 2012, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 1st January 2012, 1:08 am

Dyama: "Are we still out of radio range? These transmitters are crap!"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 1st January 2012, 2:20 am

Demitri: @Cleatus: *walk into the sleeping quartes toward Cletus* Hey you still awake?
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st January 2012, 2:44 am

Cleatus: "Yea, what is it?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 1st January 2012, 3:05 am

Demiri: "I don't like it here man, I feel like everyone's against me, plus I'm worried about our cave. if those guys found us here, who's to say they arnt setting up on your lab? This situations just killing me, all I'm asking is for us toget out ASAP. I got a pack full of meds and first aid. We just need men and guns an we can start our own base of operations right?"
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 1st January 2012, 3:46 am

Cleatus: "I could see the cave from where I was before, they didn't find it, and well I wasn't planing on moving the lab until we were better stocked and prepared for whatever is out there. If you can get the guns and men, then we could probably move into the lab and be protected enough to where we could work and live there without worry." "So if you can get the guns and men to use them then we can move into the lab, but until you have those we are not moving in until it is finished and the security system is up, and I am not moving further away from the crash site until we are more prepared."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 1st January 2012, 4:12 am

Demitri: "damn, we need time..."
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 1st January 2012, 4:28 am

Soren: He sits down near the back of the storage bay, keeping an eye out for Dmitri and the stolen medical gear.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next