Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Super Mega King 27th January 2012, 10:05 pm

Red has BALLS OF STEEL

Red:
Attempt to get up.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Slacker Hero 27th January 2012, 10:10 pm

Iggy: Looks confused at Richard's sudden freeze up.

"Uhh. Alright then."

"Well, I guess these potions are good for now, I'll just head back to that guy with the crown."

Talk back into Eagle's room.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 27th January 2012, 11:11 pm

Spoiler:

Pink/Wolfenstein: *Wait for everyone's return to listen to what Eagle has to say about any, "quest".*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 27th January 2012, 11:21 pm

Richard: Snap out of it man, now is not the time.
Richard: Return to the poster-room and store the health-mana potions.
Richard: "So, what now?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 27th January 2012, 11:52 pm

Green:

Celebrate glory while watching for other dropping balls of steal.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 12:26 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 OTP28

ROBOCHIPS casts EXODIUS II, resurrecting all players.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 ChipChat: Welcome back. Hopefully you've all learned something from this experience, other than how to die for my personal amusement.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 ChipChat: One, those of you who tried to fight are now more familiar with combat than you would have been, and can start formulating strategies to beat those who will actually try to kill you. Two, death isn't the end. There are many ways to return to the world of the living, but how you live makes a difference in how you die.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 ChipChat: Since John won the fight, congratulations. Here's a GUITAR HERO CONTROLLER.

ROBOCHIPS throws a bunch of pieces of paper into the resurrected crowd, as well as a bunch of coins.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 ChipChat: The rest of you can take these. There's a shop in the hallway outside--because I feel sorry for you, the coupons can be redeemed for FREE WEAPONS there. That's also THIRTY ROBO-CHIPS, which you can buy other things with.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 ChipChat: Come back here when you're done shopping. I've got another task for you to do before I send you off. You probably won't die--and here, take these.

Each member of the party receives an FKNG-3LL Communications Device, which can be used to talk to allies over long distances, store items, and view a map.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 OTP29

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 PicChat: So now what?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 EagleChat: Well, I'm trying to get in touch with a close, personal friend. I haven't heard from him in a while, but he should be somewhere outside on the street.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 EagleChat: His name is Giblet, and he's kind of a purplish hue. You can't miss him. If you could bring him here... or tell him I'm looking for him, that would be nice. Don't let him outsmart you, though. He's pretty tricky sometimes. Think you guys can handle that?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 12:27 am

Red: Examine the ball and my body beneath it and then go to the shop.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 12:32 am

Richard: Call the rest of the crew in the shop to come in.
Richard: "Alright, how do we get to the street?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th January 2012, 12:45 am

Des: Go to the shop.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 28th January 2012, 1:09 am

Rose: "Hm, strange that my body failed to respond to my brain prior to that death-like experience."

Pick up my first head and store it in my inventory. Head through the door.

Last edited by Flasktoss55 on 28th January 2012, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 28th January 2012, 1:11 am

Spoiler:
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 1:13 am

Red: Stop in the middle of the room before continuing to the shop and examine the bloody mess around. Resist urge to freak the fuck out. To the god-figure: "Is death cheap everywhere in this realm?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 28th January 2012, 1:14 am

Green: "SUCK IT, NERDS!"

Green, examine your weapon.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 28th January 2012, 1:47 am

Nick the Cheerleader: Question the quest. If he's just around the corner, what do you need us for?
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 28th January 2012, 1:47 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 Redchat Is death cheap everywhere in this realm?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 ChipChat Some say death is only the beginning, others say it is the end. My philosophy is that death is the worth of your actions in life.
Everyone here gets one freebee. Well… got. It would seem the rocker is the only person with his freebee left. Don’t worry those others on the east don’t even get the chance.
Lets just say death isn’t the end, but you don’t want to pay the consequences that future resurrection will entail.

Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 1:50 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 VioletChat: If he's just around the corner, then what do you need us for?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 EagleChat: He can be a bit of a pain sometimes, and I feel as if trying to coerce him in this direction will exercise important skills. Consider it a bit of another test, if you will.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 2:00 am

Richard: "Alright, Alright, send us out on the street. We're ready as we'll ever be."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 2:03 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 OTP30

Des silently gets up and heads toward the shop. Ash stores his own decapitated head in his inventory, then follows.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 OTP31

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 CShopChat: Welcome, welcome! How may I help you this fine day?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 28th January 2012, 2:04 am

Nick the Cheerleader: "Ugh, gay. K then, I'll go get him inside with my rhythmic powers of coercion. I'm gonna influence the SHIT out of the places he walks to." Go cheer the shit out of the purple haze.

Presumably after you find him.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 28th January 2012, 2:09 am

Rose: Look up at the posters. "Ah, the shards of Robochips' poor, fragmented personality are falling into place."

Head through the door to the right.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 2:11 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 PicChat: Send us onto the street. We're as ready as we'll ever be.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 EagleChat: Door's that way. Down the hall past the shop.

Nick heads for the street.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 6 OTP32

You're not sure you see anyone out here.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th January 2012, 2:18 am

Iggy: Follow Nick.

"Quick, everyone quiet. I'll use my chi in order to spot our foes out here."

Attempt to focus your chi.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 2:20 am

Dr. Richard: Stammer as he says 'chi'.
Dr. Richard: Walk out and notice cuttlefish-esque thing.
Dr. Richard: "Alright, everyone, let's go see what's up with that big stupid jellyfish."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 28th January 2012, 2:21 am

Orange/Natala: Hesitantly thank the maniacal crowned man, gingerly navigate around the corpses, paying special attention to not look at your own, AND GO BUY THE FUCKING PUFFBALL WITH HORNS BUY IT BUT IT
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 2:24 am

Red: Go to the shop and find what free weapon I can get with my ticket.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next