Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Eaglendia 26th January 2012, 10:52 pm

The box contains a few STARTING WEAPONS, as well as 29 EAGLE-BUCKS, good for buying things here in EAGLENDIA. It is up to you to determine how it is divided.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 YellowChat: Guess the old saying's right. Two minds are better than one. I'm proud of us, Doc.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 PicChat: Thanks. Good work.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 YellowChat: What's up next, Eagle? I hope you don't mind me calling you that. I like the ring.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EagleChat: Please, feel free. Next, I have some things for you all.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP18

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EagleChat: This Gameboy-esque device is called the FKNG-3LL. It will be your guide to the world. Using it, you can access a map of the island that will display where others are. It also has a very limited encyclopedia that might provide information on some things, and a Storage Deck which will allow you to carry around large things without having to haul them. Due to the properties of some objects, they cannot be stored inside, however. Give it a try.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EagleChat: Now, there's a store outside in the hall where you can spend those earnings, and when you're done with that, I need help reuniting with a friend of mine--consider it another task, or just a favor--before I offer you a task you're worthy of. Tell me when you're ready.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eaglendia on 26th January 2012, 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  eegleindia 26th January 2012, 10:56 pm

Richard: Take Sword from the pile of starting weapons.
Richard: "I propose that we divide up the money upon reaching the store and seeing what items are available for purchase. Sound good to you guys?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th January 2012, 10:59 pm

Daisy: "Heh thanks, we'll be back shortly. Depending on whats in the shop, I could skip out on that money. Knowledge is all I need." Take out the Alchemist's journal and read it. If its empty make an effort to start using it as your personal journal.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th January 2012, 10:59 pm

Courtyard Droll wrote:Richard: Take Sword from the pile of starting weapons.
Richard: "I propose that we divide up the money upon reaching the store and seeing what items are available for purchase. Sound good to you guys?"

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 26th January 2012, 11:11 pm

Teal: "Can you make this thing into a scouter? I want to look cool and look like one of the main characters in my favorite japanimations."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 26th January 2012, 11:23 pm

Red: "Someone once told me that the only way to improve my skill is to battle against those stronger than me. God-figure, I challenge you to the next duel."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th January 2012, 11:35 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Red: "Someone once told me that the only way to improve my skill is to battle against those stronger than me. God-figure, I challenge you to the next duel."

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 352xqi
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th January 2012, 11:43 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:Teal: "Can you make this thing into a scouter? I want to look cool and look like one of the main characters in my favorite japanimations."

Richard: Freeze in place, sweating, as if suppressed memories are resurfacing.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 26th January 2012, 11:51 pm

Nick the Cheerleader: Regard new spirit stick with wonder. Fondle gently. Agree with splitting cash.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 27th January 2012, 12:05 am

Purple: Head over to the store and browse items.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 27th January 2012, 12:11 am

Richard: Break out of flashback, mumbling something. Make way to the store.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th January 2012, 12:16 am

Miss Daisy browses the pages of the Alchemist's Journal and finds them empty. Nick plays with his newfound phallus, yet to be decorated.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP19

You head into the hallway and quickly find the shop.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP20

"Welcome to the Halls of Eaglendia gift shop! Let me know if you see anything that interests you and I'll let you know about the item and how much it costs."
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 27th January 2012, 12:19 am

Daisy: Head to the shop. "Tell us about anything that's not a health or mana potion."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 27th January 2012, 12:38 am

Vekken: "What can you tell me about that blue orb and the piece of paper?"
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 27th January 2012, 12:44 am

Richard: "What are the two things on the top of the shelf and how many Eaglebucks do they cost?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th January 2012, 1:02 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 TealChat: Can you make this into a Scouter, like my favorite anime?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EagleChat: No can do. Maybe you'll find a way to do that yourself.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 YellowChat: Tell us about anything that's not a health or a mana potion.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EShopChat: Interesting customer, aren't you? On the bottom row we've got Potions of Sickness. Drink them and you won't be able to walk or see straight for hours, days even--if even a few drops of the stuff get right into your bloodstream, you've got no hope to live. Those'll be SIX EAGLEBUCKS each, and the HEALTH AND MANA POTIONS will cost FOUR EAGLEBUCKS a pop. Also on the bottom row is a TIMED EXPLOSIVE... It pretty much speaks for itself. You can also wire it up to explode whenever someone trips a cord.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 PurpleChat: Tell me about the blue orb and the paper.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EShopChat: The blue orb is an old artifact recovered from a place called FRAGMENTARY BLUE. It's known as a FROST BALL. If you break it on the ground, everyone nearby will be chilled, and you'll be able to get the initiative in a battle. That's SIXTEEN EAGLE BUCKS. You've also got the SCROLL OF CURE BLINDNESS. Reading that will cure any blindness you're afflicted with. That one will cost EIGHT EAGLE-BUCKS.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EShopChat: At the top is a SIGMA BUCKLER, a shield which can be attuned to any location in the world. You'll be able to teleport there any time you want. That one is SEVENTY EAGLE BUCKS. There's also a FEZ HAT, which doesn't really do much. That's SIXTY EAGLE BUCKS.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EShopChat: There is currently a shortage of ROBO-CHIPS in EAGLENDIA. If you have any ROBO-CHIPS, they will be worth TEN EAGLE-BUCKS of STORE CREDIT.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 27th January 2012, 1:05 am

Richard: "The Robochip isn't even backed up by gold; It's really dumb of investors to store their assets in Robochips. Anyways, anything you guys want?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 27th January 2012, 1:08 am

Daisy: "Hold on a second. If your blind how can you read that scroll? Is this some sort of scam?, Also id go for either the buckler or the frost ball. And then spend the rest on potions that we could all share."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 27th January 2012, 1:13 am

Vekken: "Probably get a few of the essentials; Health and Mana potions. We've only got 24 EagleBucks (I think) so we can't afford the shield right now. So I'd say the Orb is the next best thing."
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 27th January 2012, 1:47 am

Teal: "Alright then. I'll be on the lookout for one."

Walk over the shop with the others.

"So, we share this money in a pot together? I presume."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 27th January 2012, 1:49 am

Richard: "I think it might be a good idea to keep the money together and buy what we need as we can afford it. Otherwise, we might end up not getting any items at all for quite a long while. I'll grab 2 health potions and two mana potions, sound good?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 27th January 2012, 4:58 pm

Iggy: Turn to Richard.

"That sounds fine to me, but what if we use them up? Do we have someone in the group that could heal us?"

Turn toward the Shop Keep.

"And while we're on the subject of purchasing items. Shop Keep! Do you have any Scouters of some sort? I'd certainly love to look like my favorite japanimations while we go through this quest."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 27th January 2012, 5:09 pm

Daisy: Look at the islands map using the fucki-i mean FKNG-3LL. "Lets go get the "quest" eagle has for us now."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 27th January 2012, 6:19 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:Iggy: Turn to Richard.

"That sounds fine to me, but what if we use them up? Do we have someone in the group that could heal us?"

Turn toward the Shop Keep.

"And while we're on the subject of purchasing items. Shop Keep! Do you have any Scouters of some sort? I'd certainly love to look like my favorite japanimations while we go through this quest."

Richard: Freeze up.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th January 2012, 10:03 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 RedChat: I was once told that I would not become stronger unless I challenged strong opponents. With this in mind, I challenge you to a duel, God-figure!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 ChipChat: Well, Red. You've sure got some balls.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP21

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 ChipChat: Unfortunately for you, mine are bigger.

ROBOCHIPS pulls a lever.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP22

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 ChipChat: Let the duel begin!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP23

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP24

GREEN uses the distraction to punch COGGY in the face while he prepares a counterattack.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP25

COGGY has died.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP26

The other crowd purchases TWO HEALTH POTIONS and TWO MANA POTIONS.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EShopChat: Thanks for your patronage! New deals here all the time, so keep your eyes peeled!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 TealChat: Is there any way I could get a Scouter? I'd like to look like one of my favorite Japanimations.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EShopChat: I'm not sure I've heard of what you're asking for, but I'll send you a message if something I think you'd like crosses my desk. That's an FKNG-3LL, right? Good device, but notorious for locking up. They allow you to communicate with other people as long as you're attuned to their device. Yours should all be linked together.

MISS DAISY produces her FKNG-3LL and looks at her map before returning to meet EAGLENDIA.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 MapUpdate

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 OTP27

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 5 EagleChat: Welcome back. Find everything alright?

Last edited by Eaglendia on 27th January 2012, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next