Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 2:34 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 RoseChat: Ah, the shards of Robochips' poor, fragmented personality are falling into place.

Ash heads through the door on the right.

Elsewhere, JOHN inspects the GUITAR HERO CONTROLLER while NATALA makes her way to the shop.

Guitar Hero Controller (+1 Attack Power, +5 Max MP) (2H Weapon) – ”clicka click clack click clack click click”

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 OTP34

In this room is a cage. It appears broken. There is also another exit.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 OTP33

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 RedChat: Hi. Robochips gave us a voucher for a free weapon. What can I get?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 CShopChat: Ah, yes. Let me see. One coupon, entitled to an artifact weapon free of charge... Sir, this coupon expired yesterday.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 RedChat: ...

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 CShopChat: There are some starter weapons that someone placed an order for and never picked up, though. Those are practically worthless, but if you want them then I'll arm you all up, no charge!
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 2:36 am

Red: "Sure, that'd be fine. What can you give us?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 2:45 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 OTP35

Iggy's attempt to FOCUS HIS CHI results in a bit of pointless glowing.

He is aware of the power level of the large, purple gastropod floating in the street. It is high.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 28th January 2012, 2:50 am

Daisy: Join the rest of my crew outside. But keep a fair distance from the jelly-fish, that shits scary.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 2:56 am

Richard: "Salutations, my friend! I presume you are Giblet? Allow me to introduce myself... I am Dr. P. Richard, purveryor of holistic medicine and natural supplements. These are my cohorts, Daisy, Nick, and Iggy."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th January 2012, 2:57 am

Iggy: "Oh fuck be careful, Doc. That purple thing is really strong. Watch out for it. What should we do."

Cautiously eye the Squid from a safe distance.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 3:00 am

Slacker Hero wrote:Iggy: "Oh fuck be careful, Doc. That purple thing is really strong. Watch out for it. What should we do."

Cautiously eye the Squid from a safe distance.

Richard: "But look at it, it's adorable!"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th January 2012, 3:03 am

Courtyard Droll wrote:Richard: "But look at it, it's adorable!"

Iggy: "All I'm saying is that that thing is strong. Listen, my chi doesn't lie and that thing has a high power level. If we're not careful we'll get sent to the shadow relm.

And trust me. We DON'T want to end up there, Doc."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 28th January 2012, 3:06 am

Vekken: Awake from nap and rejoin with the rest of the group, notice giant purple thing.

"Now I've seen everything. Anyone have any idea what it is?"
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 3:11 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 TealChat: Careful, doc. That purple thing is real strong. What should we do?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 PicChat: But it's adorable. Salutations, my friend! I assume you are Giblet. My name is Dr. P. Richards, purveyor of hol--

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 OTP37

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 GibChat: i love you

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 PicChat: ...What?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 OTP36
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 28th January 2012, 3:13 am

Vekken: "Da fuck?"
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th January 2012, 3:14 am

Iggy: "HEY! He's got the Doc! We need to kill this thing!"

Start aiming at the squid with your finger.

"We all need to attack at once!"
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 3:22 am

Richard: "No! Let me reason with it for a moment!"
Richard: "GIBLET, I LOVE YOU TOO, BUT I'M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE WAY OUR RELATIONSHIP IS GOING. WE NEED TO SET BOUNDARIES. NOW PLEASE, PUT ME DOWN, I ONLY WANT US BOTH TO BE HAPPY."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 28th January 2012, 3:22 am

Green: Test out the guitar.

Play-

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 28th January 2012, 3:48 am

Pink/Wolfenstein: *Run outside and join the rest of the group*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 28th January 2012, 4:30 am

Rose: So, bars broken and bent outward. Classic indication of something really strong having escaped. And here I am with two heads and no weapons.

Look upwards.

These rooms have incredibly high ceilings.

Head back the way I came and enter the store. "Something was imprisoned in the next room over. It's no longer imprisoned. Someone should go ask that green mental patient about it."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 4:38 am

RICHARD: "BROUSSARD, SLEUTH IT, DON'T ATTACK IT YET THOUGH."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 28th January 2012, 4:46 am

Nick the Cheerleader: I guess, uh, cheer on the group? Maybe I can go appease the beast with a dance, or motivational chant.

If that doesn't work maybe I'll throw my stick at it, I unno, I'm feeling impulsive.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 28th January 2012, 4:46 am

Pink/Wolfenstein: -Use ability Sleuth on Giblet-
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 28th January 2012, 8:43 am

Coggy: Head to the store to find a weapon.

"So, guys. I hope there's no hard feelings, and now that we're all resurrected and not vying to kill each other... What do you all want to do with the 30 Robo-chips we've just been given?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 3:25 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 PicChat: GIBLET, I LOVE YOU TOO, BUT I'M NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE WAY OUR RELATIONSHIP IS GOING. WE NEED TO SET BOUNDARIES. NOW PLEASE, PUT ME DOWN, I ONLY WANT US BOTH TO BE HAPPY.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 GibChat: ok

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 OTP38

Wolfenstein uses SLEUTH on Giblet.
His team can now inflict increased damage with attacks.
"I think it's some sort of giant, flying cuttlefish."

---

Everyone makes their way to the shop, to receive their weapons.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 OTP39

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 CShopChat: Here you go. I know it's not much, but...
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 3:29 pm

Red: Inspect tome (?). "Thanks, shopkeep. What all do you have for sale?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 3:32 pm

Super Mega King wrote:Red: Inspect tome (?). "Thanks, shopkeep. What all do you have for sale?"

Spoiler:

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 RedChat: What do you have for sale?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 CShopChat: There are HEALTH and MANA POTIONS for 4 ROBO-CHIPS each. The MYSTERY POTION will cost 8 ROBO-CHIPS. We're not really sure what it does. Also on the bottom row is a SCAPEGOAT, which you can chuck at an enemy to absorb a hit for you; that's 10 ROBO-CHIPS, and A BOMB will cost 10 as well.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 CShopChat: On the top shelf is the legendary SILVER SLAYER for SIXTY ROBO-CHIPS and the TOP HAT for the same price. If you have any EAGLE-BUCKS, let me know; there's currently a shortage, and they're worth a lot of store credit right now.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 28th January 2012, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 3:34 pm

Red: "I don't think we have the money for the best of those items. I say we ought to buy two health potions, a mana potion, and come back later when we have more cash."

Red: Skim journal.

Red: Experiment with the coordination device. Attempt to contact anyone that went through the other door, assuming they also received similar devices.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 28th January 2012, 4:04 pm

Eaglendia wrote:
Super Mega King wrote:Red: Inspect tome (?). "Thanks, shopkeep. What all do you have for sale?"

Spoiler:

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 RedChat: What do you have for sale?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 7 CShopChat: On the top shelf is the legendary TOP HAT for SIXTY ROBO-CHIPS

A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next