Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th January 2012, 5:12 pm

Des: "I agree with Red. I think we should be fine with that many potions (after all, I can just heal anyone who gets hurt. Except for Coggy.)."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 6:20 pm

Richard: Alright, Giblet, now, it's sort of hot out here. I think it'd be best to discuss this in my apartment, which is over there.

Richard: Walk back to the EAGLE building, praying to god your ruse has worked.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th January 2012, 6:31 pm

Iggy: Follow Richard but make sure you've got your eyes on the monster. You don't want him killing everything.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 6:58 pm

Red: Skim journal.

There is writing on the inside cover.

"Hey there.
I'm writing this in case it gets lost somewhere. I wouldn't terribly mind if it did so I guess it's for your sake.
I used to make notes in here, but now that my work is second nature I guess I don't really need it anymore. Still took those out, though. I doubt any of it would interest you anyway.
If you find this, then take my advice, though.
Take a moment to stop and think every now and again. Collect your thoughts, even if you don't need a stupid journal to do so.
If this thing is as useful to you as it was to me, then you'll be moving mountains in no time."

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 Isis

Red: Experiment with the coordination device. Attempt to contact anyone that went through the other door, assuming they also received similar devices.

You cannot communicate with people unless your devices are attuned to theirs. Right now, you are only able to talk to the five people you were brought here with.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 PicChat: Alright, Giblet. It's kind of hot out here, so I think it would be best to discuss this in my apartment over there.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 GibChat: ok

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 GibChat: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 OTP40

Giblet enters through the wall.

Last edited by Eaglendia on 28th January 2012, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 7:03 pm

Red: "Isis? Hmm. Shopkeep, do you know of an Isis? Where did this journal come from?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 28th January 2012, 7:13 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 RedChat: Isis... hmm. Shopkeep, do you know of an Isis?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 CShopChat: Nope. I just run the shop. People come through here and sell things all the time. I've got no clue where any of this stuff comes from.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 7:18 pm

Red: Mental note: Question Robochips about Iris.

Red: "Well, team, you've heard my say. We've got enough cash for some potions and not much else."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 28th January 2012, 7:25 pm

Coggy: "I think we're agreed about the potions. Let's buy them, then I think we should head back to see what Robochips has to say about things."
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 28th January 2012, 7:26 pm

Pink/Wolfenstein: *Return to Eagle's palace and group up with the Doc & Teal*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 28th January 2012, 7:32 pm

Red: "I agree with the Warrior. Let's purchase our potions return to the God-figure." Assuming no one disagrees, purchase two health potions, one mana potion, and then return to Chipper. Question him about Isis and then about the mission he has in mind.

Last edited by Super Mega King on 28th January 2012, 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 7:33 pm

Richard: "That's okay, it's just a little drywall. I can put it back later. Here, let's go to the living room."
Richard: Walk through the door to the left.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 28th January 2012, 7:46 pm

Orange/Natala: Guess we're not getting the scapegoat then. Agree on the potions, and return to Chips when everyone is ready.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 28th January 2012, 7:55 pm

Daisy: "I'm not fucking helping with anything until that fucking jellyfish dies or leaves or something"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th January 2012, 8:34 pm

Iggy: "Maybe we should bring this thing to that Bagel guy? You know, that guy with the crown?"
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 28th January 2012, 8:49 pm

Slacker Hero wrote:Iggy: "Maybe we should bring this thing to that Bagel guy? You know, that guy with the crown?"

Richard: "No. What bagel guy? He left a while back. We're just going in to my living room."
He places emphasis on the living room part, clearly trying to deflect suspicion.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 28th January 2012, 9:41 pm

Courtyard Droll wrote:Richard: "No. What bagel guy? He left a while back. We're just going in to my living room."
He places emphasis on the living room part, clearly trying to deflect suspicion.

Iggy: "You know, that guy with the crown. Bagelendia I think he said his name was....

Anyway, yeah let's go to the living room...right..."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th January 2012, 12:03 am

Spoiler:

Rose: "Something was imprisoned in the next room over. It's no longer imprisoned. You should ask that green mental patient about it."

Ask the shopkeeper, "It seems as if this bow would require arrows. Is there something I'm missing?"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th January 2012, 1:06 am

The team purchases TWO HEALTH POTIONS and one MANA POTION.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 RoseChat: Shopkeep, it seems as if this bow would require arrows. Is there something I'm missing?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 CShopChat: Arrows? What do you mean? You're an archer. You'll never run out of arrows.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 RoseChat: What?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 CShopChat: Focus on the truth. There are no arrows. Next time you need to shoot something, just pull back the string. Got that?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 RoseChat: ...Whatever. Anyway, something was imprisoned in the next room over. It's no longer imprisoned. You should ask that green mental patient about it.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 RedChat: Let's return to the god-figure.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 BlueChat: Right. It's about time we found out what he has to say about things.

The team heads into the hallway...

But it appears you have made another vital misstep.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 OTP41

For you find yourself face to face with a creature of incomprehensible power, the likes of which you could never hope to defeat in combat--despair, for the terrifying creature's petrifying gaze will destroy each and every one of you!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 OTP42

What will you do?

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 PicChat: Alright, Giblet. Almost there. Just follow us into the living room... hey, you want to give us a hand over here?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 YellowChat: I am not helping with a thing until that fucking jellyfish leaves or dies or something.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 TealChat: Careful, doc. Just a little further to the Bagel guy's room, and we're...

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 GibChat: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GIBLET enters through the wall.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 OTP43

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 EagleChat: Fucking hell. Not again.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 EagleChat: Giblet, where have you been?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 GibChat: i saw god

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 EagleChat: ...Well. Good work finding him, everyone. I assume he didn't give you too much trouble, though he can be quite stubborn sometimes. Giblet is my traveling partner, some of the time.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 EagleChat: Ah, right. Wolfenstein, was it? Our psychic purple friend brought this back from the Sands a few days ago.

EAGLENDIA hands WOLFENSTEIN a FLINTLOCK PISTOL.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 8 EagleChat: Try not to shoot your eye out. I assume the rest of you are completely intact?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2012, 1:09 am

Red: Ready the journal in a defensive position just in case. Motion to the others to follow suit. Whisper, "No sudden movements." To the basilisk: "Hey little guy."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 29th January 2012, 1:25 am

Orange/Natala: USE SLEUTH GOD JUST FUCKING SLEUTH.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 29th January 2012, 1:47 am

Richard: "Where'd you meet this thing? And where the rest of the people who live here? He seemed to be the only thing out there.

... It is a he, right?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 29th January 2012, 2:30 am

Pink/Wolfenstein: "Thanks for the pistol.

I share the same questions as the Doc, didn't seem very lively out there."
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 29th January 2012, 3:10 am

Daisy: "I swear to god if we have to go on a mission with that thing ill sit it out. Im not going anywhere with that.....thing."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 29th January 2012, 3:13 am

Vekken: "What's so bad about him? I think he's pretty cool. Plus, he's purple, which is a +1 Vekken point."
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 29th January 2012, 3:20 am

Namorg wrote:Daisy: "I swear to god if we have to go on a mission with that thing ill sit it out. Im not going anywhere with that.....thing."

Richard: "Aw, don't be so harsh on him. He's just a happy-go-lucky gastropod who gets a bit overexcited sometimes."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next