Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Leniette 6th February 2012, 10:27 pm

Orange/Natala: To the druid camp. People of the earth are often quite in tune with the workings of the world, and could perhaps inform you more of the power that the crazy men were talking about.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  NickisanEnigma 6th February 2012, 10:34 pm

Nick the Cheerleader: "Ooh the OASIS sounds fun. Let's go to the Oasis. I hope it's a day spa." Go to the day spa.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 6th February 2012, 10:59 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP76

After wandering in the desert for a bit, you encounter an OASIS. Here, the sky is crystal clear, and the harsh desert atmosphere seems to let up a bit. A pool of blue water presents itself to you. It is quite clean, though stagnant.

---

Natala joins John at the Druid Camp.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP77

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 GreenChat: Sup?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 IsisChat: Hello, traveler. How goes the day? I so seldom get visito--

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 GreenChat: We're looking for an artifact. Know where we could find one?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 IsisChat: ...I see.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 IsisChat: I suppose I know of many such things, yes. Do you know anything specific about the object you are looking for?

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP78

Elsewhere in the forest, Des encounters Red, and follows him to a random point along the forest path.

An unpleasant creature blocks the path. It appears to be challenging you.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 6th February 2012, 11:02 pm

Red: "Great Scott, Monk! Watch out!" Run up and wildly bash the beast with the journal
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 6th February 2012, 11:59 pm

Rose: Go to The Evil Tree.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 7th February 2012, 12:04 am

Daisy: Go to the oasis. Order someone to swim in it to try and find the artifact
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 7th February 2012, 12:19 am

"I'm John, by the way. You've probably heard of me. I'm in a band.

Anyway, we were told by someone named Robochips that there were different artifacts thrown around this land. Supposedly the artifacts have something to do with a giant triangle in the middle of this land. I'm probably the only one here with the initiative and power to search for that artifact, so I've taken the task upon myself.

Know anything about them?"
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th February 2012, 12:31 am

Des/Black: Wait to see what happens when Red attacks the blob. If it fights back, be prepared to heal him.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 7th February 2012, 1:13 am

Nick the Cheerleader: Do it. Jump into the pool. Just do it and not care about consequences.

Maybe this is one of those portal pools that leads to another location when you swim through it.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 7th February 2012, 1:23 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP77

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 GreenChat: I'm John. By the way. You've probably heard of me. I'm in a band.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 GreenChat: We were told by someone named Robochips that there were different artifacts thrown around this land. Supposedly the artifacts have something to do with a giant triangle in the middle of this land. I'm probably the only one here with the initiative and power to search for that artifact, so I've taken the task upon myself. Do you know anything about them?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 IsisChat: I don't know much about a giant triangle, no, but I've consorted with Robochips on multiple occasions. He's pretty interesting, once you get to know him. As far as artifacts in this area, I can't tell you with any certainty where anything is. Feel free to look anywhere in the forest, but be careful. A group of corrupted druids has taken up residence here lately; I've tried to communicate with them but they attack on sight. I've got plenty of things I can do to help--some of them will cost you, though. Hugging trees isn't particularly enterprising.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP79

Red batters the creature to death with his journal; it heartily explodes after a couple strikes. You feel as if you're more experienced in combat, but you feel as if future combat experiences will not be this simple.

Where would you like to go?
- The Evil Tree
- The Ancient Golem's Den
- The Druid's Camp
- The Heart of the Forest
- The Forest Path (Search for a monster, or something interesting in the forest)
- Return to Roboland

---

Nick jumps into THE OASIS.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP80

There is a glinting object at the bottom of the body of water.

You see here a rare FRESHWATER SHARK.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP81

The FRESHWATER SHARK attacks!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP82

NICK is now WOUNDED.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP83

FLASK heads to the EVIL TREE. The tree looks a little evil, but it really seems to just be a tree that's grown into a vaguely face-like arrangement. Looks like you could climb inside. There is a pair of robed figures here with some sort of familiar.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 DruidChat: Despair, fool!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 DruidChat: Come closer and you will... uh... DIE!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 DruidChat: Yeah! Cause we'll kill you and stuff!
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 7th February 2012, 1:32 pm

Vekken Head to the Oasis.

"Any ideas on how we can get rid of that shark?"
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 7th February 2012, 3:06 pm

Coggy: Travel to the Ancient Golem's Den.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 7th February 2012, 4:35 pm

Nick the Cheerleader: "THIS IS THE WORST DAY SPA EVER."

Hit shark on nose with baton to stun it. Swim away.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 7th February 2012, 5:08 pm

Daisy: "OH NO! My beloved cheerleader. Jump in the water and gauge the sharks eyes out while its still stunned.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 7th February 2012, 5:19 pm

Rose: "No need for all that, fellows. I'm Ash, who are you?"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 7th February 2012, 5:33 pm

Des/Black: Head into the Heart of the Forest.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 7th February 2012, 6:17 pm

Green:

What kind of things do you have that could help us?

Perhaps we could make a deal.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 7th February 2012, 7:18 pm

Red: Head to the Heart of Forest, but at a more scholarly pace than Des.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 7th February 2012, 7:45 pm

Richard: Sensing that the Cheerleader is in danger, step in to the Oasis.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 7th February 2012, 8:04 pm

Iggy: Stop screaming, realizing that you can't achieve SUPER STICK STATUS like that.

Chase after team.

"Heh, sorry about that guys."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 7th February 2012, 10:34 pm

Pink/Wolfenstein: *Travel to the Oasis and approach the others.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 9th February 2012, 12:39 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 GreenChat: What do you have? Perhaps we could strike a deal.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 IsisChat: Well met.

In total, your team has access to $18.
*Isis's Services:
Fortune - $1:: "As a practitioner of such things as scrying, I've occasionally fancied myself a bit of a clairvoyant. Just give me the name of anyone, friend or foe, and I'll tell their fortune. Just be aware that the future is subject to the observer effect--looking at it changes it, and it might not always be a good thing."
Purify - $3: "I can heal the wounds of anyone who is hurt, as well as cure most ailments. Still working on foot fungus, before you ask. So don't go wading in any rivers."
Ancestral Spirit - $10: "I'm capable of reviving the recently dead, as long as their soul is willing to return. It goes without saying that I don't do suicides, cause it's just kind of a downer when it doesn't work, and I get all teary-eyed sometimes, and..."
Druidic Teaching - $8: "Depending on what class you are, I might be able to teach you a new skill."

---
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP83-1

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 RoseChat: No need for that, fellows. I'm Ash. Who are you?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 DruidChat: We're the Druids of Ravenclaw, guardians of the evil tree!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 DruidChat: Don't tell him that you dumb cunt.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 DruidChat: Shut up. Go away, you pink one! No one gets in! We do not make exceptions for the likes of you, and if you meet another of us in the forest, then despair!

---

Coggy arrives at the ANCIENT GOLEM'S DEN. There is a large, poorly-illustrated stone creature here with blue, spectral cards circling it.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP84

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 BlueChat: okay who are you

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 GolemChat: I am the Ancient Golem.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 GolemChat: If you have come to obtain my crest of mental clarity, then you must put an end to my existence. Only he who inflicts the killing blow is worthy to bear the blue buff.

---

DES and RED head for the HEART OF THE FOREST. RED travels at a scholarly pace and gets there slow as hell.

The unexamined life is not worth living.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP85

There is a monolith here. You somehow recognize it as a GATEWAY. There are others like this in the land, but they are inactive. You must first activate the gateway by fulfilling some unknown conditions, after which you will be able to travel to any other active gateway.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP86

Others arrive on the scene at the OASIS, and MISS DAISY jumps in.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 13 OTP87

NICK strikes the shark with his baton, and DAISY attempts to gouge its eyes. Their attacks deal good damage, wounding the creature. It thrashes around a bit, spreading blood throughout the water, and pins Daisy against the sandy wall. Nick is able to escape its grasp.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 9th February 2012, 12:49 am

Green: "What kind of things can you teach me?"
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 9th February 2012, 12:58 am

Richard: Groan
Spoiler:
Richard: "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? THE CHEERLEADER AND THE HOT LIBRARIAN ARE BEING ATTACKED BY A SHARK."
Richard: Jump in and and attack the shark.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 9th February 2012, 1:31 am

Nick the Cheerleader: Come up for breath, then drive my FUCKING BATON THROUGH THE SHARK'S FUCKING GILLS HAHAHAHA YEAH.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next