Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 9th February 2012, 2:48 am

Pink/Wolfenstein *Use ability Sleuth on Shark, make a sandcastle.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th February 2012, 8:42 am

Des/Black: "You're a Scholar, right Red? Shouldn't dealing with this type of stuff be your specialty? I don't really know what to do here."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 9th February 2012, 11:40 am

Rose: "Oh good, I've found you then. I just had to be sure, I've only been here once or twice before. I bring a message from the Arch-Druid hermself, which I will now recite from memory: 'Guardians, hear me, I do command thee, grant ally Ash tree access most free.' -signed, the Arch-Druid. That's verbatim."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 9th February 2012, 3:39 pm

Coggy: "Hi, I'm Coggy. I'll just call you Golem for short. Don't worry, I'm not here to end anybody's existence. I'm just trying to find an artifact. Perhaps you've heard of something?"

Take a few steps closer to the Golem. Hand near sword in case anything happens.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 9th February 2012, 6:51 pm

Iggy: Use Spirit Gun on Shark.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 10th February 2012, 12:58 am

Orange/Natala: Kindly thank the druid for her time, and politely excuse yourself from the conversation, as there does not seem to be much more knowledge gleaned from it. Join your counterparts at the evil tree.

Spoiler:
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 11th February 2012, 10:55 pm

Vekken: Dagger in hand jump in the water in a blaze of glory, attempting to stab said dagger into sharks skull.

"RAGGLE FRAGGLE!"
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 12th February 2012, 3:08 am

Red: "I surmise it's some kind of device we don't have access to right now. We're wasting time standing around here. Come, we'll check it out later to see if we have any kind of items to activate it." Head off in another random direction.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 12th February 2012, 3:25 am

Des/Black: Follow Red for now.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 14th February 2012, 12:48 am

Richard: Dive down to inspect object while your team makes mincemeat of the shark.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 14th February 2012, 11:06 pm

Coggy draws closer to the ANCIENT GOLEM.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 BlueChat: I'm not here to end anyone's existence. I'm just looking for an artifact somewhere here in the forest. Would you know about anything like that?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 GolemChat: As an Ancient Golem, my existence is but to fight and die. I know not of the world beyond this den.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OTP88

Wolfenstein Broussard uses SLEUTH on the FRESHWATER SHARK.

Closer inspection reveals this might not be a shark at all. What horrors await you in this twisted land?

The combined attacks slay the beast. All six of you feel more experienced in combat!
For whatever reason, that SHARK was carrying EIGHT EAGLEBUCKS.

Dr. Richard P swims down to inspect the artifact. It is a large red jewel, like a ruby crystal ball.

Where would you like to travel?
- The Pyramid
- The Wishing Cactus
- The Heart of the Desert
- The Wasteland (Search for a monster, or something interesting in the desert)
- Return to Eaglendia
---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OTP89-1

Natala joins Ash at the EVIL REE.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 RoseChat: Oh good, I've found you then. I just had to be sure, I've only been here once or twice before. I bring a message from the Arch-Druid hermself, which I will now recite from memory.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Druid2Chat: Dude. He knows the Archdruid. He must be one of the recruits.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 DruidChat: Can it. He's totally bluffing, idiot. Let's listen.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 RoseChat: Ahem.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 RoseChat: 'Guardians, hear me, I do command thee, grant ally Ash tree access most free.'

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 RoseChat: That's verbatim by the way.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Druid2Chat: Sounds legit. I say we let him in.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 DruidChat: Hold on just one second. If you're really a Druid, then show us some magic. Everyone knows even apprentice druids are capable of casting divine spells. Perhaps if you could prove your ability, then I'd accept your little rhyme. I've never seen you around, and I'm stationed at this tree all the time. Why would the Arch Druid want to talk to a peon like you?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Druid2Chat: Dude, he's got a girl. Can we take her instead? This guy looks kind of fruity anyway. So what if he's not a real Druid? Someone's just gonna cut his head off as soon as he gets inside.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 DruidChat: Why the hell would we do that?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Druid2Chat: Because... sometimes I need someone to talk to that actually cares. Is that a problem?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 DruidChat: ...I've just been informed that we will also accept your orange friend as a suitable price for entry. Simply offer her to us as a hostage.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Druid2Chat: No, she's my new friend.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 DruidChat: Friend-hostage.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OTP90

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 GreenChat: So what can you teach me?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 IsisChat: To a MUSICIAN of your caliber, I have a few spells I could teach. The easiest one is the "Song of Storms". Focused through an instrument, you can summon a rainstorm anywhere in the world. Might work better with something a bit more classical though. That plastic guitar looks pretty terrible.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 IsisChat: I can also teach "Hymn of the Wild". It'll summon a forest creature to help you fight that grows stronger as you do. Though it's aligned with you, it's more of a fighting tool than an actual companion. Its existence is magical in nature, and it's not really alive. Sort of like an illusion.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 IsisChat: The most difficult of the three, though, is "Swarmsong". This spell can summon a swarm of spiders, bats, or other like creatures to accost your enemies. It's really creepy, but it'll push you to the limit! You seem like you're that kind of guy, though.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eaglendia on 14th February 2012, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 14th February 2012, 11:13 pm

Daisy: "Thank god that things dead. Thanks guys. Now then before anyone wanders off alone. How bout we organized this trip through this dessert?"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 14th February 2012, 11:28 pm

Rose: "The girl beside me cannot be offered, guardians. I haven't seen you around either, but I'm glad we've been given this chance to become acquainted. I am something of an associate to the Arch-Druid; I'm afraid I can reveal nothing more. Though, if you require some paltry show of arcane skill..."

Display Ash Ketchum's Head from inventory in a dramatic pose.

"I have grown a duplicate head in an instant! What was it you said about 'someone cutting my head off'? Ha ha!"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 15th February 2012, 12:07 am

Nick the Cheerleader: "NOPE NO ORGANIZING. WISHING CACTUS, WISHING CACTUS OR DIE. LET'S GO, LET'S GO NOW."

Run off to wishing cactus. Take the pretty gemstone it is so shiny and you deserve it for being attacked by a shark.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 15th February 2012, 12:31 am

Iggy: Swim up and out of the lake.

"Well, I guess we should just follow Nick then, eh?"

Proceed to The Wishing Cactus
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th February 2012, 1:46 am

Pink/Wolfenstein: "C'mon kids! Everyone's doing it!"

*Attempt to cartwheel to the Wishing Cactus with Nick & Iggy*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 15th February 2012, 8:21 pm

Orange/Natala: "I'm sorry, but do I not get a say in this matter? I am not up for bargaining. We are powerful associates and friends of the Arch Druid, and, as you can see by my friend here, have magics unlike your own, but just as if not more, powerful."
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 15th February 2012, 9:04 pm

Richard: Pocket Gem.
Richard: Drag shark corpse on to land.
Richard: "Someone give me a knife. Now."
Richard: Cut the shark's dorsal fin and wear it atop your head as a trophy.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 15th February 2012, 9:36 pm

Green: "Hit me up with Hymn of the Wild, I could use someone that's equally as strong as me around."
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 16th February 2012, 2:01 am

Richard: Toss Gem to your bothersome valuable teammate Nick.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 20th February 2012, 6:41 pm

Coggy: "Not very useful... Perhaps I will return later, Golem. Goodbye for now."

Head off in a random direction.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 21st February 2012, 2:20 am

I'm not gonna quit 'chu!

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 24th February 2012, 10:40 pm

Spoiler:

Nick receives an item:
Bloodstone
- Ruby red gem with unknown qualities. Probably worth a lot of money. This thing is the size of your head, almost.

The party heads to the WISHING CACTUS.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OTP91

This is the only actual cactus in the entire desert.

Surprising, isn't it?

It is customary for adventurers passing by to speak to the WISHING CACTUS, divulging their thoughts, feelings, and innermost secrets or desires. Does this have any bearing on actual events? Many would say it does, but there's no scientific evidence, and this humble plant does not appear to be magical in nature.

Should you wish to speak to the cactus, it is your choice if you do so publically or through private message.

---

JOHN WAGNER learns a spell!

*Hymn of the Wild (Defense): 10 MP – Plays a song to call an animal guardian.
Your team now has $10 left.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OTP92

COGGY runs in a RANDOM DIRECTION and finds a FOREST SPIRIT.

Should you choose, it can accompany and help you fight for a while. It also looks like you can slaughter it and give your team some EXP.

You could also just leave, you guess.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OTP93

DES and RED continue exploring and encounter an unidentified creature.
This is a PHAGEOLITH! Looks like you've got a fight on your hands.
You've got the first move! Standard combat rules apply here. Will you ATTACK, STRIKE, or use a SPELL?
((Feel free to simply post, as your actions don't need to be kept a secret.))

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OTP94

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OrangeChat: Do I not get a say in this matter? I'm not up for bargaining.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 RoseChat: Indeed, the girl beside me cannot be offered, guardians. And I know--I haven't seen you before either. I am something of an associate to the Arch-Druid; I'm afraid I can reveal nothing more. Though, if you require some paltry show of arcane skill...

ASH produces his own head from his inventory.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 OrangeChat: As you can see we have magic equal to, if not more powerful than yours.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Druid2Chat: ...Huh. What do you say to this one? Looks like a minor cantrip. Summon Illusionary Head, perhaps? I'm not buying it.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 DruidChat: What do you know?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Druid2Chat: I'm a Druid too!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 DruidChat: Yeah, and we have DeVry University to thank for that. How am I supposed to trust the judgment of the guy who got his degree online? I don't think we can let these guys in based on such arbitrary criteria.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 Druid2Chat: So what's the plan?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 14 DruidChat: ... I dunno.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 24th February 2012, 11:08 pm

Des/Black: Strike.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 24th February 2012, 11:21 pm

Realize that the wishing cactus will only reward those with complete and utter honesty. Blurt out all your deepest darkest confessions and secrets.

Nick the Cheerleader: "I'VE BEEN REJECTED BY NOT ONE BUT THREE MEN WHO LATER WENT TO CLOWN COLLEGE. I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED A WRENCH ON MY DAD'S HEAD WHEN I WAS HELPING HIM FIX THE ROOF AND I BLAMED IT ON MY SISTER. I FEAR THE SOUND OF VACUUM CLEANERS BECAUSE MY MOM USED IT TO DROWN OUT THE SOUND OF HER CRYING. I RARELY VACUUM MY HOME LIKE EVER. I REALLY WANT A DONUT RIGHT NOW. ONCE I POOPED MY PANTS AT A STEAK BUFFET AND DIDN'T LEAVE UNTIL I GOT TO TRY THE SHRIMP. SOMETIMES I LIKE TO DRESS UP IN MY PRETTIEST OUTFIT, MIX NORMAL SODA AND CREAM SODA INTO A MARTINI GLASS AND WATCH ICARLY. CONSEQUENTLY I HAVE SOME MIXED SEXUAL FEELINGS TOWARD SPENCER FROM ICARLY. ONE TIME I WATCHED AN OPRAH BROADCAST ABOUT HARNESSING YOUR FEAR AND I DECIDED TO WEAR JEGGINGS, IT DIDN'T WORK WONDERS. FEET CREEP ME OUT. ONE TIME I THREW DIRT CLODS AT A BABY BIRD AND I WATCHED IT DIE. SOMETIMES I HAVE SEX DREAMS ABOUT DR. OZ. I EAT EMOTIONALLY. I LAUGHED AT A BLIND PERSON EATING A HOT DOG. SOMETIMES I PEE IN THE SHOWER. I SAW MY GRANDPARENTS MAKING LOVE ONCE AND I DIDN'T LEAVE RIGHT AWAY."

And so on.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next