Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Namorg 8th March 2012, 10:08 pm

Daisy: "Well, Im pretty concerned about this place at the moment. Blah blah blah women's rights blah blah blah indecency blah blah"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  NickisanEnigma 9th March 2012, 1:17 am

Attempt to eat Miss Daisy's delicious goldfish head.

When that doesn't work, make a joke about something smelling "fishy" here, grab her by the gills, and pull her inside.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 9th March 2012, 2:04 am

Green: "He's with me, and we're after the same thing."
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 10th March 2012, 2:41 pm

NICK attempts to eat MISS DAISY'S HEAD, but is repulsed by the immense power of the DREAD CURSE.

Instead, they set off for the PYRAMID and head inside.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP111

There is a SOULLESS GRUNT waiting here. This room appears to have two doors, as well as the one you entered from.

---
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP112

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 RedChat: I'm Red the Scholar. I want to learn all there is to know about this world. Oh, I'm also supposed to help a crazy demigod acquire some super weapon before his demigod friend.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 GreenChat: He's with me. We're on the same mission.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 RedChat: And you? What's your story?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 IsisChat: I'm a Druid, simply put. I maintain the balance of the natural world, provide aid to passing adventurers, and make sure that the Druids of Ravenclaw do not take root here.

Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 10th March 2012, 5:13 pm

Coggy: Strike
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 10th March 2012, 6:12 pm

Daisy: "The name SOULLESS GRUNT implies that this creature cannot be reasoned with."

Use Curse of Weakness on SOULLESS GRUNT unless there is an objection from my team.
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 10th March 2012, 7:40 pm

Rose: Draw my bow and have an arrow at the ready, in the event that something leaps at me.

"Pardon me, fellow Druid down there! Would you keep this PHAGEOLITH in check as I make an official inspection here? It is eyeing me with a certain... voracity."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 10th March 2012, 10:57 pm

Red: "Aid you say? Any chance you have any aid for a scholar?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 11th March 2012, 4:17 am

Study writing on the wall, hope all those ancient greek classes pay off and that this actually is ancient greek. Shout the words as a cheer at the soulless being.

Unless he's like a nice dude in which case I guess maybe still do a cheer but like, a less assertive one.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 13th March 2012, 11:04 pm

You regain your bearings, maintaining an arrow at the ready.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 RoseChat: Pardon me, fellow Druid down there! Would you keep this Phageolith in check as I make an official inspection here? It is eyeing me with a certain... voracity.

"What do you mean? That's Old Hoss, remember? Just show her a little bit of c--wait, who are you?"

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP113

The PHAGEOLITH bumps ASH, but he is able to shove it away. He is now Hurt.

---

The poison affects COGGY. He is now HURT.
Coggy's FAIRY GUARDIAN cleanses the poison from his body.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP114

The STRIKE inflicts a grievous wound.
"You've not seen the last of us!"
The RAVENCLAW DRUID vanishes, leaving 3 ROBOCHIPS behind.
Your team now has $13.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP115

NICK is unable to understand the writing. In-character, anyway.

MISS DAISY uses CURSE OF WEAKNESS, lowering the SOULLESS'S ATTACK.
The SOULLESS becomes enraged and generates a RAGE BOLT. MISS DAISY is now BADLY HURT.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 RedChat: What can you do for a Scholar like me?

In total, your team has access to $13.
*Isis's Services:
Fortune - $1:: "As a practitioner of such things as scrying, I've occasionally fancied myself a bit of a clairvoyant. Just give me the name of anyone, friend or foe, and I'll tell their fortune. Just be aware that the future is subject to the observer effect--looking at it changes it, and it might not always be a good thing."
Purify - $3: "I can heal the wounds of anyone who is hurt, as well as cure most ailments. Still working on foot fungus, before you ask. So don't go wading in any rivers."
Ancestral Spirit - $10: "I'm capable of reviving the recently dead, as long as their soul is willing to return. It goes without saying that I don't do suicides, cause it's just kind of a downer when it doesn't work, and I get all teary-eyed sometimes, and..."
Druidic Teaching - $8: "Depending on what class you are, I might be able to teach you a new skill."
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 13th March 2012, 11:10 pm

Richard: Awake from stupor, speed towards pyramid, throw kinetic card at The Soulless before he hurts your precious cape.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 13th March 2012, 11:13 pm

Purple: Peek through the right door on the ground floor.
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 13th March 2012, 11:18 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP116

There are two treasure chests in this room.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 13th March 2012, 11:27 pm

Daisy: "WHAT THE FUCKKK, KILL HIM"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 14th March 2012, 12:05 am

Red: Purchase Druidic Teaching. "How do the Druids of Ravenclaw feel toward the demigod who rules this land?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 14th March 2012, 1:22 am

Richard: "Okay, Fine, gah."
Richard: Throw Kinetic Card at The Souless and wait to attack.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 14th March 2012, 9:29 am

Nick the Cheerleader: "I wanna know why this guy is so soulless. Does he look any different than you or me? Maybe he's mad because we're invading his territory! MAYBE this is his rightful land, and from HIS PERSPECTIVE, we're the ones oh fuck it."

Up the attack power of Daisy and the Dr.
Try to avoid his magicky shit.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 14th March 2012, 11:50 am

Rose: Jump down to where the druid is standing.

"My name is Ash, I'm been assigned by the Arch-Druid to inspect our operation here. I'm not familiar with Old Hoss, as I've only just arrived for the first time."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 14th March 2012, 2:47 pm

Coggy: ''Thanks, little spirit. Let's go find some answers.'' Head to the Evil Tree.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 14th March 2012, 4:26 pm

Daisy: "FUCKKK YOUUU" Strike the soulless bastard
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 16th March 2012, 6:08 pm

Iggy: Stop being a useless piece of shit and follow after your companions.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 27th March 2012, 12:34 am

Green: Go into the woods to test your new pokeman.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 27th March 2012, 12:35 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP117

Some shit happens, Iggy arrives. Soulless Grunt is dead. No questions.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP118

Ash jumps down and is attacked by Old Hoss again but manages to dodge.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 RoseChat: My name is Ash. I've been assigned to inspect the operation here, by the Arch-Druid. I've only just arrived, so I'm not familiar with Old Hoss.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 DruidChat: Right. I can't tell her to calm down, though. You know how she gets. Hah. So what are you inspecting, exactly?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 OTP119

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 16 DruidChat: Great. Just great. Look, it's more of you. You're not going to trick us again. Christ. What is it this time?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 27th March 2012, 12:57 am

Sgt: Out of nowhere! Sgt appears and crashes his helicopter into everyone.
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 27th March 2012, 12:58 am

Realize your name should probably be "Nicole" now.

Nicole the Cheerleader: Inspect the sliding doors. Try to pry it open with the baton. If that doesn't work, use the feminine charms of your womanly wiles to convince one of the hunky sulking tortured souls over their to break it down for you.

"Wow... Things are getting pretty scary here huh? Makes me glad I've got such a... strong guy like you around... Wait do we even have genitalia what the shit."
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next