Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Namorg 29th January 2012, 3:21 am

Daisy: Flashback to childhood memory at a beach. (eagle +20 if u make a flashback xD)
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  NickisanEnigma 29th January 2012, 3:42 am

Nick the Cheerleader: Become bored of being ignored. Ride the cuddlefish. Be the alien.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 29th January 2012, 3:52 am

Iggy: "Heh, good thing we didn't try to kill it, right guys?"

Laugh nervously.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th January 2012, 3:54 am

Des: Join the rest of the group, as I'm also ready to go. If I end up with them in the same room as the basilisk, don't look at it's eyes. Comment on how adorable it is.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th January 2012, 4:30 am

Rose: Glance over at the Titanic poster and look startled, then point at it.

"Look, serpent, your heart will go on!"
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 29th January 2012, 9:27 am

Coggy: Follow behind Des as he makes his way to the others. Take care not to glance downward at the Basilisk.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 29th January 2012, 6:22 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 PinkChat: Thanks for the gun. But... It didn't seem very lively out there.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 PicChat: Yeah. He seemed to be the only thing around. Shouldn't we have seen some other people?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: Fifty thousand people used to live here. Now, it's a ghost town.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 PicChat: What?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: I'm kidding. People have started moving out recently. The only real draw of this place is the Ring of Blood downtown, and that's just a tourist attraction nowadays.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: Nick, don't try to ride that thing. You'll hurt yourself.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 VioletChat: STOP IGNORING ME!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 PicChat: Where did you even find him? Her? It?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 YellowChat: I swear to God if we have to go on a mission with this thing...

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 PurpleChat: I like him. He's purple. That's +1 Vekken point.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: No, Giblet will be remaining here with me until he finds somewhere interesting to run away to. Your only mission is to receive the greatest power in this land before the other six.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 TealChat: Power?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: The power of the Purple Triangle.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 BlackChat: Aww, look how cute it is.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 RedChat: Hey, there. Take it easy, little guy.

NATALA uses SLEUTH on THE BASILISK.
The team's attacks will deal increased damage to it.

"It's a miniaturized Basilisk that Chipper keeps as a pet. Looks like its petrifying gaze doesn't have much of an effect on you."

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 OTP44

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 RoseChat: Look, Serpent! Your heart will go on!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 OTP45

RED is now HURT.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th January 2012, 6:29 pm

Des: Try to gently remove the miniature basilisk from Red's face, and restrain it without injuring it. If it bites me in the process, lose my shit.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 29th January 2012, 6:30 pm

Coggy: "To be honest, it's still pretty cute..."

Attempt to break the Basilisk's grip of Red and work with Des to subdue it.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 29th January 2012, 6:35 pm

Green: Enter the room with the basilisk. Stop Coggy and Desert from doing something stupid. Grab the basilisk precisely behind it's head and near the tip of it's tail firmly and tightly while it is still attached to Red's head. Tr and get the snake to release red from it's bite.

"This, is how you hold a snake. It's not adorable. It's not your friend, it's a snake. They bite."

Green mumbles under his breath, "I wish I went through the other door. Those guys looked a lot tougher than all of you..."
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th January 2012, 6:39 pm

Des: "Bite or not, it's still adorable. And it's not like you're the only one who knows how to hold a snake. I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten bitten or anything like that."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2012, 7:16 pm

Red: Assist the others in removing the basilisk from my head. "Jesus Christ. Last time I try to make friends with cute animals. Thanks, everyone." Let the team deal with the thing and walk into the arena room. Question Chipper about the task he has for us and Isis.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 29th January 2012, 8:53 pm

Coggy: Look at Green. 'You don't need to mumble. If you've got something to say, speak up.' Return to the Arena room with Red.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 29th January 2012, 8:57 pm

Rose: "Green one has this garden snake under control."

Go back into the room with the cage and ready bow. Peer out of the other doorway in there, but exercise caution.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 29th January 2012, 9:12 pm

Orange/Natala: Go with the others to ask Chips what that basilisk was even doing there.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 29th January 2012, 9:17 pm

Richard: "Purple Triangle...? How do we go about receiving said power?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 29th January 2012, 9:48 pm

Spoiler:

Red: (Assuming I am in the room with Chipper), ask him about the day/night cycle of the realm, Isis, the special task, and request a writing utensil.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 29th January 2012, 11:39 pm

Daisy: "Just give us something to do so we can get the fuck away from that jellyfish"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th January 2012, 2:33 am

ASH KETCHUM explores the area, bow at the ready.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 OTP46

He peers out of the far door.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 OTP47

Elsewhere, JOHN and DES attempt to subdue THE BASILISK.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 OTP48

The others return to the ARENA to question ROBOCHIPS.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 OTP49

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 OrangeChat: Okay, what was a basilisk even doing there?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 ChipChat: He is my pet. I like having him as a friend, and he's really nice to talk to and play chess with. He just gets excited when we have guests. He got out of his cage a while back, and your special task was supposed to be to find him... Somehow, I think you've already done so.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 RedChat: How long are the days and nights in this world? Who is Isis? Would you have a writing utensil I could use?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 ChipChat: The flow of day and night is decided by the gods of this realm. Isis is a hippie chick that lives north of here; she comes to town every now and again. And here is a pen; it is almost out of ink, but perhaps you could find another later.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 RedChat: Did you have anything else for us to do?

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 YellowChat: Just give us something to do so we can get the fuck away from that jellyfish.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 ChipChat: Well, you are free to explore this land to your liking, but there is a goal you must seek. If you do not access the power of the Triangle-thingy at the heart of this world before Eaglendia's minions do, then your entire quest will have been worthless.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 PicChat: What's the Purple Triangle? How do we go about receiving this power?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: To open the way, you must use the sacred artifacts. There is one of them hidden within each of the provinces of this land, except for Eaglendia and Robo-Land. Should you let too many of them fall into the hands of Robochips and his minions, then chaos will spread across this land like a wildfire.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 ChipChat: In each province, there is also a Gateway that must be opened; these will allow you to quickly travel around the island without fearing the many random dangers that will face you. Though you might think of me as a mental patient, I assure you that Eaglendia will use the power of this land for selfish gain.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: Should your inclination be to gather experience...

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 ChipChat: Then I can think of plenty of jobs for you to do around here.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: Otherwise, this world is for you to explore.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 ChipChat: Just remember who your friends are.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 EagleChat: Here's a hint--they're the ones who were sent here with you. Know that you're working towards a goal.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 9 ChipChat: And know that sometimes, the powers of the universe will come together to dick you over when you need it least.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 30th January 2012, 2:37 am

Red: "What happens when we get this power? Why can't you just fly over there and activate it yourself? Do you have anything to help us find these artifacts? Through what technology were we transported here? Most importantly... Why are we even here in the first place? Why us?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 30th January 2012, 7:07 am

Spoiler:

Rose: Open FKNG-LL device to make sure I can see a map and my own inventory.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 30th January 2012, 2:00 pm

Coggy: Open map on FKNG-3LL device.

"It's just occurred to me that in the midst of all the fighting and dying, we weren't given a chance to find out each other's names. I'm Coggy."

oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 30th January 2012, 2:43 pm

Vekken: "Which province would you suggest we start collecting the artifacts?"
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 30th January 2012, 3:08 pm

Iggy: "Yeah, we need to get rolling. I need to increase my power level and screaming won't just increase it, trust me I've tried."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 30th January 2012, 5:09 pm

Daisy: "Is there a library in Eaglendia? Maybe i could read some book to expand my knowledge and power before we embark on an adventure."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next