Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 25th January 2012, 9:38 pm

Pink/Wolfenstein: I say whomever is the most mentally-stable should be the Team Captain, or whomever volunteers for that matter.

Then again, Nick has a point, we should all be Team Captains, a democracy rather.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Namorg 25th January 2012, 9:44 pm

Daisy: "In my opinion the Team captain should be the one with the most Damage/Combat potential. So the rest of us can support him. Basically the team "carry". "Naturally this carry should either be an elementalist or a warrior, But I'm swinging toward the elementalist because of the high damage out-put but low defense, so with some support he should be able to take out several enemies"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 25th January 2012, 10:46 pm

Namorg wrote:Daisy: "In my opinion the Team captain should be the one with the most Damage/Combat potential. So the rest of us can support him. Basically the team "carry". "Naturally this carry should either be an elementalist or a warrior, But I'm swinging toward the elementalist because of the high damage out-put but low defense, so with some support he should be able to take out several enemies"

Richard: "On second thought, I agree. The purple one should be our team captain."

eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  FoundDa Kiwi 25th January 2012, 11:38 pm

Purple/Vekken: "While I'm flattered by your nomination, I believe it should be a warrior. This is due to like you said, Elementalists having a low Defense threshold. If I were to be the leader, any enemies we come across would focus their attacks on me and with my low defense I would be an easy target. But if the rest of the group wish it, I shall take up the mantle of leadership."
FoundDa Kiwi
FoundDa Kiwi
Zombie Killer Of The Year
Zombie Killer Of The Year

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 25th January 2012, 11:51 pm

Richard: "Okay that's great and all, but we don't have a warrior with us, from what I can see. So, either you accept, or the god-king over there thinks of a number between 1 and 10 and whoever guesses the closest becomes the leader."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th January 2012, 12:04 am

Daisy: "We do have a warrior, its that Teal guy, but like i said our team will be supporting you so you shouldn't be taking as much damage as usual due to spells and such. But i don't have a problem with the warrior being the leader. Just to clarify i don't see the leader as the decision maker, I see him as our "carry" in fights, a "put the team on my back" sort of thing."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th January 2012, 12:06 am

Namorg wrote:Daisy: "We do have a warrior, its that Teal guy, but like i said our team will be supporting you so you shouldn't be taking as much damage as usual due to spells and such. But i don't have a problem with the warrior being the leader. Just to clarify i don't see the leader as the decision maker, I see him as our "carry" in fights, a "put the team on my back" sort of thing."

Richard: "I'm fairly certain he's a Weaboo."
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th January 2012, 12:14 am

Daisy: "Right my bad, i remember him saying something about being a weeabow but i kept checking the signups and it said warrior, Sorry doc"

Last edited by Namorg on 26th January 2012, 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th January 2012, 12:26 am

Namorg wrote:Daisy: "I'm fairly certain hes not"

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th January 2012, 12:30 am

P. Richards: "Okay, enough with this nonsense about battle and carries and blue bot jungle only red. Kiwi, do you accept? Or do you want me to take this role?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th January 2012, 12:49 am

Spoiler:

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OTP8

Des attempts a STRIKE, but COGGY swiftly avoids!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OTP9

And calls upon an inner strength to COUNTERATTACK!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OTP10

DES THE MONK has DIED.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OrangeChat: Are you stupid? Look at him! Even if you find out who is the strongest of us, the rest will be wounded or worse and you'll have one man standing to your rival's six.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 RoseChat: I second the concerns of the Orange one, sociopath!

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 ChipChat: Do you guys think I'm stupid? I know all of this already. Now someone else get in that ring before I pick one of you.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th January 2012, 1:05 am

Green: "Alright, faggots. Time to show you who's really king around here."

Green, enter the ring.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 26th January 2012, 1:25 am

Rose: Drape the welcome mat over my head and sit in the corner.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 26th January 2012, 1:44 am

Teal: "Alright, alright. There's only one way to settle who's leader. Randomly. Okay, so like, does anyone have a deck of cards or something? Or maybe we could draw straws."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th January 2012, 2:02 am

Richard: "Okay, screw it, I'm team leader. He said not to make a big deal out of it anyways, and we can work things out later. Now what is this god damn test?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 26th January 2012, 2:05 am

Teal: "Whatever, fine with me bro. Let's get this show on the road."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 26th January 2012, 3:43 am

Pink/Wolfenstein "I agree with the Doc, lets get this going."
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th January 2012, 2:04 pm

Spoiler:

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 PicChat: Alright. If no one else wants to be captain, I guess I will. He said not to make a big deal out of it.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 PinkChat: Sounds good to me.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 YellowChat: Alright. Let's get this show on the road already.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 EagleChat: Fair enough.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 Whatever

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 EagleChat: Miss Daisy, I surmise a warrior of your caliber will not be intimidated by the fact that I am handing Doctor Richard an incredibly powerful explosive device.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 EagleChat: Were it to regrettably detonate, all of you would be reduced to ashes. The device also doubles as a container which stores some things you would appreciate having. In addition, I'll also bestow some other useful equipment on you provided you're still alive in a few minutes.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 PuzzBox

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 EagleChat: The only way to open it is by entering the code, assigned to a random four digit number. If you fail to do this within six guesses, then it will go off. It will also detonate if any one of you leaves the room. Reprieve comes through the fact that after each guess, you will be told how many numbers are correct, and how many of those are in the correct place. The number contains no repeating digits.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 EagleChat: You may confer about answers as much as you want, but only the team captain is allowed to enter a code. Best of luck to you, then. I believe you have six guesses remaining. Enter when ready.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 26th January 2012, 2:56 pm

Coggy: Turn to Green.

"You wanna end up like Des? Fine by me."
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th January 2012, 5:30 pm

Richard: Enter 1234 in to the keypad and look up at orange guy for the results.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 26th January 2012, 5:36 pm

Daisy: "Right doc, I see what your doing and I was going to suggest that, But I think we should at least talk about this first, so you waste a guess accidentally. After you enter 1234, enter 5678. If we get 4 numbers that are correct all together we know its not Nine. But if we get three all together we know one of them is 9. And after you Do 1234 and 5678, lets discuss our moves as a team."
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 26th January 2012, 7:02 pm

Orange/Natala: Join Rose under the mat. This man cannot be reasoned with.
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 26th January 2012, 7:55 pm

ORANGE and ROSE take up hiding spots under the WELCOME TO DIE mat.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OrangeChat: This man cannot be reasoned with.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OTP10-1

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 RoseChat: Come here often?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 GiF1

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 ChipChat: I always hate this part.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 ChipChat: Okay, well, maybe not really.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OTP11

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OTP12-1

COMBAT - John the Musician is ATTACKING!
(BLUE) Oo Coggy oO - Wounded, 10/10 MP
Coggy the Warrior - Level 1: “Dragon-bait”
ABILITIES

*Taunt: 2 MP - Force a target enemy to attack you--or fight you if you are in a battle against multiple players.
*Fus Roh Blah I: 3 MP - Push enemies back, and deal minuscule damage.
*First to Live (Intrinsic): 5 MP - Temporarily become immune to death.
INVENTORY
OTHER
-- Will you Defend, Counter, or use a Spell? --

(GREEN) Meatshield718 - Not Injured, 15/15 MP
John Wagner the Musician - Level 1: “Nickelback Lead Singer”
ABILITIES
*Build Me Up, Buttercup: 4 MP - Empower the next attack of yourself or a target ally to deal bonus damage. Can be used outside of battle, but only one character can be under the effect at the same time.
*Pure Heart (Intrinsic): 5 MP – Purify some beneficial status effects from a target.
INVENTORY
OTHER
-- Will you Attack, Strike, or use a Spell? --

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 3 OTP13

Guess #1: 1234 - One number is correct and in the right place.
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 26th January 2012, 7:57 pm

Richard: Enter 5678.
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 26th January 2012, 7:59 pm

Green: "Don't think I'm not going to give you all I've got!"

"LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!"

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next