Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

+14
oO Coggy Oo
NickisanEnigma
Desert Sleepy
Slacker Hero
eegleindia
ApocalypseVVolf.
Meatshield718
FoundDa Kiwi
Robochips*
Flasktoss55
Namorg
Gbps
Leniette
Eaglendia
18 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  Leniette 30th January 2012, 7:05 pm

Orange/Natala: "Yeah, I'm with Red. Why us? Most of us certainly don't seem like anything special."
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 Empty Re: Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic)

Post  eegleindia 30th January 2012, 7:44 pm

Richard: "I'm not sure now is the time to be reading books. By the sound of it, we need to find these artifacts as soon as possible. Is there any form of transportation available? Mounts? Bikes? Or must we walk to each of these provinces?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 30th January 2012, 9:31 pm

Iggy: "What happens when we encounter the other team with that Robert Chip guy? Do we kill them?"
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 30th January 2012, 10:09 pm

Wolfenstein/Pink: I'm assuming that Robogimp guy has the same thoughts about you? What makes fighting for you better than fighting for him?

I want to know what cause I'm fighting for here, what you're planning to do with that power when and if we obtain it.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 30th January 2012, 11:18 pm

Green: Ensure the basilisk is subdued but not in pain.
"Calm down, buddy."
Return it to Robochips. Avoid looking into it's eyes or getting bitten.

Orange/Natala: "Yeah, I'm with Red. Why us? Most of us certainly don't seem like anything special."

"Yeah, you're right on that. Robochips, why did you pick these losers? Couldn't you just have made clones of me or something?"

Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 30th January 2012, 11:43 pm

Spoiler:

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 MapUpdate

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 RedChat: What happens when we get this power?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 ChipChat: For you to decide.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 RedChat: Why not just fly over there and take it yourself, if it's such a big deal?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 ChipChat: The Triangle gave Eaglendia and I our powers, and it can take them away.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 RedChat: Do you have anything that can help us find these artifacts?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 ChipChat: Other than what I can tell you, and what I've hopefully taught you, it's up to your intuition to find them. They are hidden deep within the provinces of this world. Some are guarded by puzzles or powerful creatures but they will be easier to attain than you may think.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 RedChat: Through what form of technology were we brought here?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 ChipChat: Magic? Power of friendship? I dunno.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 RedChat: Then why are we here in the first place? Why us?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 OrangeChat: Yeah. None of us seem very remarkable anyway.

John enters the room, BASILISK in hands.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 GreenChat: You should have just made six clones of me. Why did you choose these losers?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 ChipChat: I don't know what you're talking about. You guys took the survey, after all. Now, I hope these answers are good enough. If not then it will be up to you to find closure in this world.

---

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 PurpleChat: Which province do you suggest we start collecting the artifacts?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 TealChat: Yeah. Let's get moving so I can increase my power level.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 EagleChat: The Sands of Time will be the least challenging for you to tackle together, but the Swamp is not unfeasible. Wherever you go, remember that it is possible for you to split up and cover more ground.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 YellowChat: Is there a library here in Eaglendia? I'd like to expand my knowledge and power before we embark.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 PicChat: I'm not sure books would be the best idea. It seems we should find these artifacts as soon as possible. Will we have any form of transportation available to us?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 EagleChat: You will go by foot, but you will find that the distances are not as long as they seem. Once you open the Gateway at the heart of each province, you will be able to move back and forth at a whim.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 TealChat: What if we encounter Robert Chip's team?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 EagleChat: Do what is necessary to stop them, and take from them any artifacts they have.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 PinkChat: You said something about Robogimp. I'm assuming that he has the same thoughts about you? What makes fighting for you better than fighting for him? I want to know what cause I'm fighting for here, what you're planning to do with that power when and if we obtain it. What reason do we have to believe you're good?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 EagleChat: None.

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 EagleChat: I simply hope you will take my word for it when I say that Robochips will unleash unfettered chaos onto this land. He and I received our own power from the Triangle, and if you reach it, its power will be yours to command, to edify this land. Is that a satisfactory answer?
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 30th January 2012, 11:48 pm

Richard: "Okay, so, do we want to split up or what?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 31st January 2012, 12:02 am

Red: "Which zone is the most and least feasible for us, as of right now?"
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Robochips* 31st January 2012, 12:52 am

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 ChipChat: I would recommend the forest, the others are a bit outside of your power level. I have a few friends there you might find helpful as well.
Robochips*
Robochips*
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 31st January 2012, 1:20 am

Nick the Cheerleader: "Let's go desert, let's go, woop woop."

Hopefully try to cheer group out of the door and toward the sands of time.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Slacker Hero 31st January 2012, 1:39 am

Courtyard Droll wrote:Richard: "Okay, so, do we want to split up or what?"

Iggy: "That'd be a mistake, I think. We should all stick together. Although it would be probably best to head to the Sands of Time. Maybe once we increase our powers we can split up to conquer the Swamps and then double on on each other. Unless anyone want to take it to a vote, then we can work from there."
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  NickisanEnigma 31st January 2012, 2:16 am

Nick the Cheerleader: Apathetically and dejectedly agree with Slacker's paraphrasing of your exact plan.
NickisanEnigma
NickisanEnigma
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 31st January 2012, 2:24 am

Red: "One last question. Can we contact you through these devices?"

To the group: "Sorry. I got a bit carried away. We might as well get to know each other. I'm Red the Scholar."
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 31st January 2012, 2:41 am

Des: "I'm Des the Monk."

If he's still HURT from the basilisk bite, cast Heal on Red.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 31st January 2012, 4:11 am

Natala/Orange: "I'm Natala. Detective. Ace Detective. And it doesn't seem like we're going to get any more out of this guy, so I suggest we go to the forest he was talking about."
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 31st January 2012, 12:00 pm

Rose: Go through the exit.

"I've gone by Ash, recently, though you can refer to me however you wish."
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Eaglendia 31st January 2012, 5:06 pm

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 RedChat: Can we contact you through these devices?

Oh, the Places You'll Go! (Game Topic) - Page 10 ChipChat: Yes, but it's up to me if I feel like answering.

Spoiler:
Eaglendia
Eaglendia
Squire of Sound

https://www.youtube.com/eaglendia

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 31st January 2012, 5:12 pm

Daisy: "Fine well skip the library. First off, Eagle would you know if maybe one of the hidden artifact areas only includes a puzzle/riddle? If that would be the case I'm sure we could split the group in 2. Making 2 people go to the puzzle and the rest go to a combat area?"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  Super Mega King 31st January 2012, 6:47 pm

Red: "There is something to be said of going to the forest. However, I feel like a wealth of knowledge and experience may await us in this town, too. Let's first see what awaits us outside." Exit the building.
Super Mega King
Super Mega King
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 31st January 2012, 7:06 pm

Coggy: "If we are to explore this town, we should do so with haste. The others may have already begun their quest."

Follow Red and Ash through the exit.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eegleindia 31st January 2012, 7:17 pm

Namorg wrote:Daisy: "Fine well skip the library. First off, Eagle would you know if maybe one of the hidden artifact areas only includes a puzzle/riddle? If that would be the case I'm sure we could split the group in 2. Making 2 people go to the puzzle and the rest go to a combat area?"

Richard: "I think we should just head towards the desert. If there is anything interesting along the way in the city, we can stop and take a look. Sound good, anyone?"
eegleindia
eegleindia
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 31st January 2012, 7:33 pm

Green: Throw the basilisk at chipper. (Eagle told me to.) Walk off through the exit.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Namorg 31st January 2012, 7:53 pm

Daisy: "Yeah i agree Doc, Some nice team bonding sounds great <3"
Namorg
Namorg
posts once a year

https://www.youtube.com/namorg12

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 31st January 2012, 9:29 pm

Pink/Wolfenstein: "Alright then everyone, I'll be waiting outside."

*Walk through the exit, and into the city.*

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 1st February 2012, 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Leniette 1st February 2012, 12:40 am

Orange/Natala: "Hey, before we check out the city, is there anything we need to know about it? Maybe if its inhabitants will try to kill us or something?"
Leniette
Leniette

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next