Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Life Roleplay Original: Event History

+117
iSt4yFrosty
Black Eyes
Joon
o QuickShott o
Vicious Fox
A Man Whit A Hat
BAXTABEAST22
Jakaah
Overkill ham
omgitsonlyme
A Groovy Tophat
HamletProtege
menteltom999
GnT x Torrent
gungravetza
SilentBokChoi
joecruely
bunchy locket
G00EY LOUIE
aka Clouds
xI SiL3NTSh0t
jtownz1
XImortalDEATHX
KILL3R KR3SZ
dash4rabbit
JumpingSNIPA
Vashed1995
MarcusFenix132
GNARLYS BUDDY
ConnorAR95
DeMnTeD c0wBoY4
kingslump
XUnxSt0pxabl3x
DarkSpyda04
Dremonster
SquattingBear01
MrKurt2012
MACJ0KER
M4CKS4UCE
steveeeee
XTaco JesusX
RED IRANG3R
phat w00
SuperSpartan089
Cazio117
FutureTHE SNOOK
MASAI97
halo12master (Leo)
jlajla
Prime Space
krayden8
AlexRio77
mdk35
TerrifiedKim
qewbert
SparkCz
odemso
NegativeHUNTER
o0DeathGore0o
xXEddx157Xx
zombie dude
NGU RELOAD
ryan239ion
ABigSoggy Wafle
Made in Finland
Garquin
Pwnisher James
ilmon3y
killermonkey785
dlza
Bladewind23
B Mane65
T-Bag Syndrome
patrickthekid95
conormc
Qthewinner
BowArrow2
xCRISS CR0SSx
GenocidePsycho
snake eyez 89
-K1J3L
ZombieWarlord3298
thelastlilman37
oO Coggy Oo
. ADestroyer360
A Chaotic GOD
josrence44
Masterofkills09
Slacker Hero
BLACK SNOW 13
JohnyTinkleNuts
RedrumSalad
CREAMYEENISS
Ravenger
Bornkillajazzman
Creatide
bman4782
Dexta117
El Mexi Can 915
Jagdgeschwader
Meatshield718
Spiderman
SiwyCK
sgt zombie23
eegleindia
KZ Powned
AaUndeadMarine
Zomando
DeadApe
Carmine
Masta Shef
RC Reymondo 777
Kush Befor Dusk
T REDD262
Cry Vengeance
AjpimpcycleV2
eaustinn36
121 posters

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  Bladewind23 26th June 2010, 4:22 am

i even sent eaustinn a xbl message and i didnt get an invite..

thats fucked up
Bladewind23
Bladewind23
WarWolf1

Back to top Go down

Life Roleplay Original: Event History - Page 20 Empty Re: Life Roleplay Original: Event History

Post  Slacker Hero 26th June 2010, 7:30 am

It happens bladewind, he would have invented you if there was room.
Slacker Hero
Slacker Hero
hipster as fuck

Back to top Go down

Post  snake eyez 89 26th June 2010, 12:12 pm

cant wait to play life agian it was amazing last night
snake eyez 89
snake eyez 89
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 26th June 2010, 12:40 pm

Bladewind23 wrote:i even sent eaustinn a xbl message and i didnt get an invite..

thats fucked up

Sry I think what happened was I was sending invites, and the room became full before I got down to your name (so couldn't inv you). When someone left, we were so caught up in the action I forgot to invite new people who were trying to get in. I think you got in towards the end though right? You were on my recent players list that night. If you didn't, then that is what was throwing me off. Sry bout that.

I have work now, but i'll try to write a re-cap of last night later.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 26th June 2010, 1:21 pm

Alright so basically what happened was in the beginning, myself and Sivy worked the Auto Car Erotic which involved a lot of roleplay. Along with that was a certain someone who did do several attacks on me and some customers but hey, it did give the police something to do. After that, master, meatshield and Cry when clubbing and for some reason meatshield got killed. Not sure why but he had a funeral. Then Cry changed into a completely new person, he decided it would be funny to kidnap and rap Sivy (Which was hilarious due to the fact Sivy and Cry have great acting skills) and involved me trying to save Sivy. This happened for a bit and Cry kidnapped Sivy a second time and placed bombs all around him. Myself and Redrum then teamed up and took down Cry and saved Sivy. Then Cry became a fucking Cycopath and was found in a car unconscious and full of blood by local police. We took him to a place where we realised he was a convict and then he started to act up. He took at mboddz and was then transported to the prison for a fireing squad. Along with that happening, Sivy hired master (I think) to get Cry for him and to bring him to Sivy for execution. Even thought master/meatshield was doing this, we still got Cry to the prison and placed a shock collar to him, restricting him to the center circle on the basketball court. As we were waiting for mboddz, Cry sent us a message stating "my stomach hurts". As myself and eaustin read this, the two of us quickly bolted and resulted in Cry blowing himself up in a sick but twisted ending. From there, a chase was on Master/meatshield but quickly ended due to the fact that he escaped 6 stars. From there, the game pretty much ended for the night.

Overall, great rolelplay, great night. Can't wait until the next one.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 26th June 2010, 9:41 pm

Alright, I was about to write a re-cap, but pwnisher pretty much nailed it. I should add that it was overall a successful hardcore match. If you guys vote it again, the spawns can actually be set to the prision this time.

Great roleplaying guys; see you next week!! Very Happy

*If you didn't get into last match (lobby was full last time), I will be sure to invite you FIRST next time, to ensure you get in (if you follow the invite system at least).
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 27th June 2010, 3:33 pm

i wasnt on D:
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 29th June 2010, 11:37 pm

Just as a heads up to everyone:

I've been getting a few messages recently about having the matches at more "euro-friendly" times. Like with zombies, not everyone can stay up to 3:00am and later, even in the summer. So....

[edited out, see later post]

I'll keep everyone updated as the date nears.

Last edited by eaustinn36 on 2nd July 2010, 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 30th June 2010, 12:44 am

Do i qualify for the euro game or do i only go to the regular game? i ask because my country is in the commonwealth and was originally a colony of england.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 30th June 2010, 6:52 pm

he meant for the timezones....
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSpartan089 1st July 2010, 1:26 am

I will be there and please sent me a invite and friend request lol! lol! lol! lol!
SuperSpartan089
SuperSpartan089
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  phat w00 1st July 2010, 3:32 am

we dont have to add the GTA gamertags right?

ill try to join and send a message tomorrow.
phat w00
phat w00
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 2nd July 2010, 12:58 am

*Match moved to Sunday at 3:00pm EST.

I apoligize if I messed anyone's schedule up. So, now you're probably all demanding an explanation. Well, it turns out that this is the last week of my summer classes (tommorow being my last day), which means I have final exams, projects, assignments, studying, more assignments, and more studying to do. I was originally on schedule to be free friday, until today (fell behind). Believe me, I would've let everyone know earlier if I could. So, in summary, I will not be online Friday (xbl).

The positive thing coming out of this is the whole euro-match thing. Well, now the match is at a euro-friendly time. I said before in my post above that I would host an additional match for euro-players; well, this is that match now. This match is the "one-per-week" match as usual. If you are not a euro-player, you can still come. It may be a euro-friendly time, but it is NOT a euro-match.

So, Sunday at 3pm EST. Hope to see everyone there!! Smile Sry.. Sad
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureTHE SNOOK 2nd July 2010, 4:45 pm

well isnĀ“t that just great!
im going for summercamp on sunday and im a euro-player
So i wont be there :C
FutureTHE SNOOK
FutureTHE SNOOK
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd July 2010, 5:18 pm

ill try to be on tonight. please invite me if i am. havent been able to make the last few.
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 2nd July 2010, 5:46 pm

What no game on friday?
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 2nd July 2010, 5:57 pm

he said that the normal schedule is still in play numb nuts =P
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 2nd July 2010, 6:56 pm

Oh ok good.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 2nd July 2010, 7:13 pm

Ahh shit I probably won't make tonights game.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 2nd July 2010, 7:41 pm

Pwnisher James wrote:Ahh shit I probably won't make tonights game.

eaustinn36 wrote:*Match moved to Sunday at 3:00pm EST.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pwnisher James 2nd July 2010, 8:03 pm

Ya still can't make it.
Pwnisher James
Pwnisher James

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 2nd July 2010, 8:19 pm

You can still count me in since its holidays and i wont be in school Very Happy
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  halo12master (Leo) 3rd July 2010, 10:51 am

So its 3pm EST instead of 8PM?

THANK YOU JESUS Very Happy

halo12master (Leo)
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 3rd July 2010, 2:27 pm

i won't be able to make it, 4th of July party, starting at 11am. Sad
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  RED IRANG3R 3rd July 2010, 6:29 pm

Damn this would be on the 4th of July....
RED IRANG3R
RED IRANG3R
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next