Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version)

+19
I The Outcast I
killadancer
mattfosho77
kinbumy
DarkSpyda04
sgt zombie23
A Chaotic GOD
AaUndeadMarine
FutureTHE SNOOK
Kush Befor Dusk
DeadApe
. ADestroyer360
NegativeHUNTER
RedrumSalad
snake eyez 89
KZ Powned
Pwnisher James
oO Coggy Oo
eaustinn36
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty Re: GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version)

Post  eaustinn36 24th June 2010, 7:56 pm

FutureTHE SNOOK wrote:
Pwnisher James wrote:Friday at 8:00 eastern time.
yeah well im swedish and that mean 3:00 am in sweden
BUT is it today or tomorow?

Friday 8pm EST would be Saturday morning, 3:00am swedish time (if you are right on the "3:00" part). Europe is always ahead of us 5-7 hours.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty Re: GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version)

Post  FutureTHE SNOOK 24th June 2010, 8:05 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
FutureTHE SNOOK wrote:

Friday 8pm EST would be Saturday morning, 3:00am swedish time (if you are right on the "3:00" part). Europe is always ahead of us 5-7 hours.

ok cool this helped add me FutureTHE SNOOK
and i dont want to be cop :c only people who are lusty for power are cops lol Razz

but are you a modder or something like that? because in a roleplay game before we had molotov tazers, it was like a pistol that shoots molotovs that did not hurt the player only put him to the ground
FutureTHE SNOOK
FutureTHE SNOOK
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 24th June 2010, 8:15 pm

FutureTHE SNOOK wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:
FutureTHE SNOOK wrote:

ok cool this helped add me FutureTHE SNOOK
and i dont want to be cop :c only people who are lusty for power are cops lol Razz

but are you a modder or something like that? because in a roleplay game before we had molotov tazers, it was like a pistol that shoots molotovs that did not hurt the player only put him to the ground

1. Friends list is full, sorry. I'll add you to the "waiting list" though.

2. You don't have to be a officer, it is completely optional. It's okay if you say we're "power" hungry, but if you just obey the law, you probably won't be hearing from any form of law enforcement.

3. No I am NOT, and idk bout the rest of the site, but I personally in no way support any form of modding to any game. IMO it ruins the game and takes all realism out of it. I have 0 respect for them (then again, this is me. I don't nessesarily reflect the views of UX). And before you ask, regular zombie matches hosted by the admins are in NO way modded at all.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 24th June 2010, 8:17 pm

um.........did u do this on the 360? like eaustinn said, we don't mod
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  FutureTHE SNOOK 24th June 2010, 8:22 pm

RedrumSalad wrote:um.........did u do this on the 360? like eaustinn said, we don't mod

You can mod on the 360 if you have a pc connection cable thingy
FutureTHE SNOOK
FutureTHE SNOOK
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  RedrumSalad 24th June 2010, 8:25 pm

yes, i know, but you can mod on the computer too Razz

like eaustinn, i look down on modders (at least on consoles, on the PC im okay with it) don't ask why, just because
RedrumSalad
RedrumSalad

Back to top Go down

Post  A Chaotic GOD 6th July 2010, 10:50 pm

I would love to try playing like this some time.
A Chaotic GOD
A Chaotic GOD
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th July 2010, 11:35 am

Pwnisher James wrote:Hopefully people actually decide to roleplay for once rather then going on a murder spree. Looking forward to working the Erotic Car dealership in Alderney. Smile

business partners?
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Kush Befor Dusk 7th July 2010, 5:23 pm

me to sgt. we need to make a business
Kush Befor Dusk
Kush Befor Dusk
I type in my sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 7th July 2010, 9:51 pm

Kush Befor Dusk wrote:me to sgt. we need to make a business

I think my mic is broken, everytime i plug it in people yell at me to unplugg it. so i wont be joining till its fixed
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkSpyda04 11th July 2010, 4:10 am

Yes, this would enforce my ability to not get shot everytime I'm crossing the street. Looking forward to it, brah.
DarkSpyda04
DarkSpyda04
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  kinbumy 29th July 2010, 9:25 am

definitely send me an invite to the next one of these going on.

kinbumy
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  mattfosho77 29th July 2010, 11:41 am

This sounds awesome, hopefully i can get in on the next one.
mattfosho77
mattfosho77

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000347829821

Back to top Go down

Post  AaUndeadMarine 29th July 2010, 12:56 pm

i suggest you guys get a taste or regular RP before you do this or your ideas might be dumb rendering you bored as hell
AaUndeadMarine
AaUndeadMarine

Back to top Go down

GTA4: Life Roleplay - Hardcore (eaustinn's version) - Page 2 Empty this is cool send me invite

Post  killadancer 29th July 2010, 4:35 pm

awesome invite plz
killadancer
killadancer
I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  I The Outcast I 5th August 2010, 6:06 pm

definatley cool Very Happy
im in.
I The Outcast I
I The Outcast I
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  G00EY LOUIE 26th August 2010, 10:04 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:Sounds much better now you can't just randomly get killed
G00EY LOUIE
G00EY LOUIE
Thats right, limp away!

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/messagewall/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Joon 15th February 2011, 5:10 pm

I liked everything except the prison part. but besides that it sounded ok.
Joon
Joon

Back to top Go down

Post  .,. 28th February 2011, 8:55 pm

I'd like to play it What a Face

I don't run fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 1st March 2011, 7:14 pm

Wait, lets say everyone votes "normal" LRP, and everyone is "mindlessley killing" each other, may we kick in democracy a second time and turn the game into Hardcore LRP lets say 1/10 into the game?

But im planning on being there this friday! Very Happy
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2