Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

+25
JawBuster.
Flasktoss55
A Groovy Tophat
Desert Sleepy
Silvatos.
NegativeHUNTER
MrKurt2012
eaustinn36
snowwolf1996
DJDemitri
G00EY LOUIE
Eaglendia
steveeeee
andrew
Cry Vengeance
mboddz751
Vicious Fox
. ADestroyer360
snake eyez 89
WestHybrid 360
x Swiftyy v
BLACK SNOW 13
ApocalypseVVolf.
Super Mega King
Jagdgeschwader
29 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

Post  Jagdgeschwader 30th August 2011, 9:12 pm

That's pretty much what this is for. If people want to compose their own units of their friends or other people they work well with, this is a place to start. That's what the guide is there for, to at least give you an idea of how to work as a professional force.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

UX Paramilitary (Official Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: UX Paramilitary (Official Topic)

Post  steveeeee 31st August 2011, 12:22 pm

ToxicMarinez wrote:To be honest, i think we should plan dates for invasions. The reason being is, some people have no clue when it's happening so they are missing out. I am not saying we should stop just going into a free Roam whenever, but i think we should have invasions planned out, and by the way Jag Nice Topic looks like it taken you a while to do.

well half the time we can't find a lobby to fit people in anyway, and if theres more then 8 of us at a time, we literally fight over kills.

all you need to do a free roam invasion is people who you work well with and who want to mop up the savages from gta. its not really an "official" thing, just a "i feel like fucking shit up" kind of thing
steveeeee
steveeeee
Hail to the King Baby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd September 2011, 2:46 am

Bump

New section: Famous battles

Eaustinn's LifeRP turns into a battleground between the UX Paramilitary and the NYPD.

New updates on the operations tab. Decisive UX victory.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 3rd September 2011, 3:42 pm

Jag you forgot to mention that Bohan is under our control.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd September 2011, 7:24 pm

Technically that's where the UX strike force came from, but seeing as none returned canonically...
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 3rd September 2011, 7:54 pm

Just because a police station is blown up doesn't mean an entire city section falls; it's not like you took out the entire police force with the building. As in real life, the police would just use a different building as a new base of operations (gov't building most likely), and wait for building reconstruction to complete.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 3rd September 2011, 7:57 pm

^
This

By "captured" all we really did was ransack a Police Station in Bohan.

Nobody returned to Bohan in the firefight either, so this section of the Paramilitary was effectively routed.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 4th September 2011, 1:41 pm

I might sound like a N00b right now,but could i participate in this ? maybe even record a few invasions
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 5th September 2011, 11:10 am

You could, but you'd have to remind me when we do an invasion to invite you. We also already have several "reporter" capable members who can record, namely Tophat and Negative, but yes it'd be fine.

Also, talk to snowwolf as I responded to his message. I believe he sent it on behalf of you and others.

(Bump)
Operations tab updated.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Silvatos. 5th September 2011, 3:46 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:You could, but you'd have to remind me when we do an invasion to invite you. We also already have several "reporter" capable members who can record, namely Tophat and Negative, but yes it'd be fine.

Also, talk to snowwolf as I responded to his message. I believe he sent it on behalf of you and others.

(Bump)
Operations tab updated.
But what about me Ya know Come on Pal I could report I mean I have 200gb of free space on my hard drive.
Silvatos.
Silvatos.
Thats right, limp away!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 7th September 2011, 9:43 pm

Bump

UX Exiting ceremonies, at the bottom of the page. Cazio is scheduled to have one performed for him.

I personally will direct the salute.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th September 2011, 11:50 am

*Bump*

Defecting members and Patrol routes.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 17th September 2011, 3:38 pm

Defecting members

Laughing

I chose to be in a different party, you guys know the rules.
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 17th September 2011, 7:34 pm

Well I think it's more along the lines you do what will be fun to you.
And no, I don't know the rules about when you're in a different party you're automatically hostile.

I'm really not mad at all, just disappointed that you decided to turn on us. Neutral
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 17th September 2011, 8:16 pm

Its all good now. The punishment was death via ion cannon.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 18th September 2011, 3:46 am

I suppose this explains why the group you were with was accosting a police officer and talking of "Savages" in the gang war today ("Today" is September 17th-18th, 2011).

Is an "Invasion" just a group joining a free roam session and then working together to take down non-group members? All this stuff sounds fun, and I'd love to join the group.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 18th September 2011, 3:52 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:I suppose this explains why the group you were with was accosting a police officer and talking of "Savages" in the gang war today ("Today" is September 17th-18th, 2011).

Is an "Invasion" just a group joining a free roam session and then working together to take down non-group members? All this stuff sounds fun, and I'd love to join the group.
Yup. Read OP
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 19th September 2011, 2:45 am

*Bump*

UX Strategic Bombing campaign and results.

Operation Trolling Thunder is a go.

Also, more in the operations tab.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 28th September 2011, 3:23 am

*Bump*

Government Officials tagging along on operations, Operation Shield of Hope, organized savages on a large scale.

Famous Battles
Operations
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 28th September 2011, 4:52 am

Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th September 2011, 5:02 am

Flasktoss55 wrote:

Did you say... UX "Paramammaries"?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Flasktoss55 28th September 2011, 5:08 am

It was the card guy's fault.
Flasktoss55
Flasktoss55
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post  JawBuster. 28th September 2011, 6:23 pm

Do you have to sign up?

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 28th September 2011, 9:29 pm

Flasktoss55 wrote:

lolz
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  JawBuster. 28th September 2011, 11:31 pm

...? That didn't really answer meh question.

JawBuster.
Zombies dun like meh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next