Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

+8
Cloakey100
ApocalypseVVolf.
DJDemitri
Desert Sleepy
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
12 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  Dexta117 14th February 2012, 12:33 am

Leo: "Thanks for the caps, this will come in handy." Start to walk away but stop next to Sheila, "Hey, think I could get like a finders fee for finding everyone to guard for tonight, I mean every other night you had trouble, but with my guys nothing happened. Whatya say."
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 16 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th February 2012, 2:38 am

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: *Separate the caps from Sheila and the caps from UraGann, as you are planning to divide the caps from UraGann among your fellow guard duty peers afterward, Place them in the safest compartment on your body.*

@ Sheila "Thank you.

So, Sheila, will you be requiring any more services from this group?"

Sheila: "Come by the the shop later, I'll see what I can do,"

Desert Sleepy wrote:Walter: Use medical knowledge to try and assess whether it is better to allow Demitri to indulge and take some Jet, or if he needs to quit in order to stop any voices.

(Medicine) You cannot discern what would happen to Vlad other than the standard effects of Jet withdrawal. His case is highly unusual; Vlad is clearly suffering from some kind of schizophrenia, but it could be that Jet is acting as an anti-psychotic.

Dexta117 wrote:Leo: "Thanks for the caps, this will come in handy." Start to walk away but stop next to Sheila, "Hey, think I could get like a finders fee for finding everyone to guard for tonight, I mean every other night you had trouble, but with my guys nothing happened. Whatya say."

Sheila: "Sure, I'm feeling generous today. Here." Sheila hands you an addition 50 caps. "Keep up the good work Lex."

Sheila addresses the group "That goes for the rest of you guys. I'll see you all later." She waves everyone goodbye, then walks back toward town.

Judging by the sun, it's around 6:30. Another day, another cap.

. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 14th February 2012, 3:39 am

Lex: Head to the barracks to check on Lila and UraGann.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th February 2012, 5:00 am

Walter: "Screw it." *let Demitri go* "I'm a doctor, not a therapist. If you're fine being a Jet addict, have at it."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 14th February 2012, 11:24 am

Neil: *go to the barracks and pass out on bed*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 14th February 2012, 1:27 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:Walter: "Screw it." *let Demitri go* "I'm a doctor, not a therapist. If you're fine being a Jet addict, have at it."

Vlad@ Walter: "no I'm not fine with being an addict, but still thanks."
*walk to town Catching up to Sheila* "Hey uh Sheila, what's going on?"
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th February 2012, 8:58 pm

DJDemitri wrote:Vlad@ Walter: "no I'm not fine with being an addict, but still thanks."
*walk to town Catching up to Sheila* "Hey uh Sheila, what's going on?"

Sheila: "Oh hey Vlad. Just headed back to town, why?"

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: Head to the barracks to check on Lila and UraGann.
snowwolf1996 wrote:Neil: *go to the barracks and pass out on bed*

As Lex and Neil approach the barracks they hear a series of muffled thuds

. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 14th February 2012, 9:01 pm

Dante: @ Sheila "I'll make sure to do that."

*Head back to the Barracks to see if Ura-Gann is still there, and investigate what the noise might be.*

Last edited by ApocalypseVVolf. on 14th February 2012, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 14th February 2012, 9:09 pm

Lex: Run into the barracks to see what the source of the noise is.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 14th February 2012, 9:33 pm

Vlad@ Sheila: "Oh yea I was just heading to town to buy stuff then I saw you so... here I am. I am sorry about your fence *twitch* I understand Neil told you it was me."

DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th February 2012, 9:43 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: @ Sheila "I'll make sure to do that." *Head back to the Barracks to see if Ura-Gann is still there, and investigate what the noise might be.*
Dexta117 wrote:Lex: Run into the barracks to see what the source of the noise is.

Lex charges into the barracks, followed by Neil and Dante, to find the apparently awake Lila scratching Gann's head.

...wait, what?

UraGann is sitting by the foot of Lila's bunk, eyes closed and tail thumping the ground; this was likely the source of the noise. Lila jumps, startled by the sudden and rapid opening of the door, which causes Gann to jump as well.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 14th February 2012, 9:45 pm

Lex: Stop at the site of Lila scratching Ganns head, "Um, what are you doing out? and why are you scratching his head?"

Last edited by Dexta117 on 14th February 2012, 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th February 2012, 9:46 pm

DJDemitri wrote:Vlad@ Sheila: "Oh yea I was just heading to town to buy stuff then I saw you so... here I am. I am sorry about your fence *twitch* I understand Neil told you it was me."

Sheila: "Don't worry about the fence, I'm sure it was an accident. It was an accident, right?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 14th February 2012, 10:18 pm

Vlad@ Sheila: "Oh no I never ment to do it. But uh I was wondering if you know where to get uh jet for my condition?" *sheepishly smiles*
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th February 2012, 10:27 pm

Walter: Head to the barracks to get some sleep.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th February 2012, 10:42 pm

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: Stop at the site of Lila scratching Ganns head, "Um, what are you doing out? and why are you scratching his head?"

Lila: "I think a better question is why am I here? Last I remember I was in my apartment, next thing I know I wake up in the same room as a talking Deathclaw."

DJDemitri wrote:Vlad@ Sheila: "Oh no I never ment to do it. But uh I was wondering if you know where to get uh jet for my condition?" *sheepishly smiles*

Sheila looks surprised for a second, then regains her composure. She whispers to Vlad "We can't talk here; Jet's illegal in Junktown. Follow me." Sheila heads into an alley.

Desert Sleepy wrote:Walter: Head to the barracks to get some sleep.

Walter arrives at the bunks to witness the commotion.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 14th February 2012, 10:54 pm

Lex: "Well I went to your shop and no one was answering, I noticed the door at the top of the stairs was open and though that maybe you were up there and just hadn't heard me, I went into your apartment and called out and when there was no answer thought to have a look around to find you. I walked into your room and found you in a bad way. I picked you up and brought you here to our group doctor, he fixed you up and you have been here since just recouping. How are you feeling?" Walk over to Lila and sit on the bed next to hers. "Gann you didn't answer my question, why were you out of your room?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 14th February 2012, 10:57 pm

Vlad @Sheila: *Follows her into the ally* "Look i know this is'nt the best stuff i the world but i have a serious mental problem and i need it. The town can't make an exception for people like me?"
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th February 2012, 11:33 pm

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: "Well I went to your shop and no one was answering, I noticed the door at the top of the stairs was open and though that maybe you were up there and just hadn't heard me, I went into your apartment and called out and when there was no answer thought to have a look around to find you. I walked into your room and found you in a bad way. I picked you up and brought you here to our group doctor, he fixed you up and you have been here since just recouping. How are you feeling?" Walk over to Lila and sit on the bed next to hers. "Gann you didn't answer my question, why were you out of your room?"

Lila: "I'm fine, what do you mean 'in a bad way'? What happened?"

UraGann: "Lila came in when she woke up. I did not know I was confined to 'my room', so I came out here. We have been talking."

DJDemitri wrote:Vlad @Sheila: *Follows her into the ally* "Look i know this is'nt the best stuff i the world but i have a serious mental problem and i need it. The town can't make an exception for people like me?"

Sheila: "The town might not, but I can. 30 caps a pop. Interested?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 14th February 2012, 11:48 pm

Lex: "Well I mean if she went in there I guess it is fine, I just didn't want you coming out here and her waking up and freaking out because a deathclaw was in the same room as her." Look at Lila, "Yeeeeaaah, nah, I don't think it will be best to tell you. Annnnyway, if you don't remember, my name is Lex, nice to meet you I guess." Extend hand for a handshake.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th February 2012, 12:05 am

Dante: @ Ura Gann "Hey, if your head was itchy, you could have asked."

*Make a scratching notion in the air, walk over to the bed across from Lila & UraGann's, sit down, and face the three.*

@ UraGann & Lila "Whilst we're introducing ourselves, I may as well participate, I'm Dante Gritborn, at your service. Lila, Lex here saved your life, I tried to be as proactive as he was, but he and Walter seemed to have everything under control."

"UraGann, we repaired that fence that you stumbled upon, would you like those caps returned?"

*Dust your clothes off, and get comfortable on the bed.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th February 2012, 1:04 am

Walter: I'm Walter, and I'm exhausted. I'm going to take a nap, wake me up if there's anything worth being woken up for.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th February 2012, 1:11 am

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: "Well I mean if she went in there I guess it is fine, I just didn't want you coming out here and her waking up and freaking out because a deathclaw was in the same room as her." Look at Lila, "Yeeeeaaah, nah, I don't think it will be best to tell you. Annnnyway, if you don't remember, my name is Lex, nice to meet you I guess." Extend hand for a handshake.

Lila shakes your hand. "It's nice to meet you Lex. From the sound of things you already know who I am."

UraGann: "Do you think I cannot play nice?"

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: @ Ura Gann "Hey, if your head was itchy, you could have asked."

*Make a scratching notion in the air, walk over to the bed across from Lila & UraGann's, sit down, and face the three.*

@ UraGann & Lila "Whilst we're introducing ourselves, I may as well participate, I'm Dante Gritborn, at your service. Lila, Lex here saved your life, I tried to be as proactive as he was, but he and Walter seemed to have everything under control."

"UraGann, we repaired that fence that you stumbled upon, would you like those caps returned?"

*Dust your clothes off, and get comfortable on the bed.*

Lila: "It's a pleasure Dante."

UraGann: "Thank you, but you can keep it. Consider it rent."

Lila attempts to stand, but falls back onto the bed. Lila groans "Oh... I feel like I was hit by a truck. Is that how I got this gash on my arm?"

. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 15th February 2012, 1:20 am

Lex: "No Gann, not at all, it was more for your safety." "Lila, don't worry about it, all is well now, just sit or lie down and rest yourself. Later when you are feeling better and there are less ears around I have some questions to ask you." Lay down on the bed you are sitting on.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 15th February 2012, 1:25 am

Dante: @ Lila: "Just because you're conscious, doesn't mean you're capable of stance or strenuous tasks, take a breather."

@ UraGann: "You've got to respect the fact that people aren't around a talking deathclaw very often, UraGann. Plus, he's just concerned for you."

@ Barracks: "So, anyone hungry? I was thinking about grabbing a bite, but I don't have any motivation unless I serve a purpose for one of you.

Actually, Lila, I know you're hungry, plus Lex has some questions for you.

So, what do the rest of you want?"

*Stand up and stretch out.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next