Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

+8
Cloakey100
ApocalypseVVolf.
DJDemitri
Desert Sleepy
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
12 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  KGBOOM 28th March 2012, 7:17 pm

Sean: He picks up his helmet and stashes it back in his bag. "So...Water for walter, whiskey for Neil and some burgers...Right." He pats his pockets "Well fuck...Nah, i guess i could trade some of my ammunition for whatever we need."
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 31 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th March 2012, 8:23 pm

Walter: *Give Sean 30 caps.*

(200 caps remaining, I believe.)
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th March 2012, 8:55 pm

DJDemitri wrote:Vlad: @Sean "Well I don't mean to bum rush. Planning is always key. Oh well I guess you need rest for now so I will go." *Head to my bed and plop down watching others and remember..." What is this..." *pull out the bag from my pocket labeled "Happy Thoughts".

You pull out the bag of Happy Thoughts. It appears to be an empty plain brown paper bag. You're not sure what purpose it could have, but it couldn't hurt to keep it.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Neil@Sean&Vlad: "get me some whiskey i need to get the taste of defeat out of my mouth"

*pulls out M9 Full auto kit and apply it to M9*

You try, but are unable apply the Full auto kit. It's beyond your capabilities. (Repair)

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: "Ok, that sounds good. I hope to see you again soon and hopefully with good news." Nod and turn to walk away heading back to the barracks.

Sarah: "Don't worry, I won't watch you pee or or anything." Before you can respond, she shimmers into nothing.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 29th March 2012, 12:07 am

Neil: *>.> at the full auto kit then puts it in his inventory*
"you know what, i think i might fuck around town with you guys"
*Follows sean and vlad*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 29th March 2012, 12:44 am

Vladimir: "I have plenty money, now let's go." *walk and look in the bag* "Hey Sean you ever see this happy thoughts stuff?"
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 29th March 2012, 1:36 pm

Sean: @Vlad "Happy Thoughts? Pfff, Haven't had any of those for a while. As for the bag...I think you should hold onto it...Shouldn't be too harmful. Let's head to El almacén de ramos generales first, pick up the water and burgers first, then we'll get a few bottles of Vodka, whiskey and beer for later on."

Spoiler:
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 4th April 2012, 1:53 am

snowwolf1996 wrote:Neil: *>.> at the full auto kit then puts it in his inventory*
"you know what, i think i might fuck around town with you guys"
*Follows sean and vlad*

The full auto kit <.< back at you before you join Sean and Vlad.

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: @Vlad "Happy Thoughts? Pfff, Haven't had any of those for a while. As for the bag...I think you should hold onto it...Shouldn't be too harmful. Let's head to El almacén de ramos generales first, pick up the water and burgers first, then we'll get a few bottles of Vodka, whiskey and beer for later on."

Spoiler:

You've had enough standing around, and decide to head over to the General Store. Sheila is at the counter.

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 4th April 2012, 1:11 pm

Sean: He smiles at Sheila, "Hey, Do you have...hmm....Around 15 - ish bottles of water and the same amount of brahmin burgers in stock?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 5th April 2012, 7:47 pm

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: He smiles at Sheila, "Hey, Do you have...hmm....Around 15 - ish bottles of water and the same amount of brahmin burgers in stock?"

Sheila: "I don't carry any fresh meat, and I only have 5 bottles of water left. Someone came in earlier and nearly cleaned me out."

You recall UraGann having told the group he acquired a case of water. Now that you think about it, you didn't see Gann in the Barracks earlier.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 5th April 2012, 10:34 pm

Neil: "hey sheila do you have any electronic equipment i can use?"
if yes "Thank you" if no "well shucks thanks anyway"
*walks to the company restaurant*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 6th April 2012, 9:02 am

Sean "Hrm...We'll take the rest of the water if that's okay, Vlad will cover the cost" He looks at Vlad, grinning.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 26th April 2012, 1:23 am

Spoiler:
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 9th July 2012, 12:02 pm

A few things.

1. Yes, I did abandon Vatful. All the dice rolling was a nightmare, the level up system was a joke, and all in all it was a fuck up in my eyes. I'm sorry if anyone was dissappointed, but there are no words to describe how much I detested the Vatful campaign, and I didn't want to suffer through any more of it.

2. No, I do not plan to continue Vatful. I didn't write this campaign, it was referred to me by a fellow DM from this website, and I took it because the campaign I was writing wouldn't be done for forever because I was collaborating with a few friends to make it perfect. Yes, I was lazy, but I just wanted to get Vatful off the ground to see if I could handle running a forum game and got impatient.

3. If anyone is interested, I've been working on (and finished) the campaign I originally planned to use for this. It's set in the American Pacific Northwest (Washington and Oregon), an area not covered by any Fallout canon, which gives me much greater creative control and the players a vastly different Fallout experience from the barren deserts and huge ruined cities. I'll allow anyone that's already made a character to start out in a New Game + kind of fashion, where they keep their current equipment and level and any new players will be leveled up appropriately, or they can make a new character and everyone can start at level 1 again.

That being said, if anyone is interested post in this topic.

I'll be waiting in the Nettle.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 9th July 2012, 12:30 pm

i would be interested in either option
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 9th July 2012, 12:49 pm

I'm down for this, i'm keeping my current character though ;D
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 9th July 2012, 2:57 pm

I'll play. I'll make a new character and start a level one, but can I still be the doctor archetype?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 9th July 2012, 4:05 pm

I want in on this
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 9th July 2012, 5:15 pm

I'd like to keep my character & his equipment. But restart with any new leveling system.

Anyway that can be arranged? I would like to keep my character seeing as I put quite a bit of work into his backstory. I'll handle recording of his past equipment, et cetera.

He got mangled by a deathclaw, I mean, who lives through that?
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 9th July 2012, 6:05 pm

actually i want to change my character a bit for dis one
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 9th July 2012, 7:11 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:I'll play. I'll make a new character and start a level one, but can I still be the doctor archetype?

I don't see why not.

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:I'd like to keep my character & his equipment. But restart with any new leveling system.

Anyway that can be arranged? I would like to keep my character seeing as I put quite a bit of work into his backstory. I'll handle recording of his past equipment, et cetera.

He got mangled by a deathclaw, I mean, who lives through that?

No. Either NG+ with current level and equipment, restart with current character and starting equipment or new character.

While on the topic of new charaters, I would like to say that I was uncomfortable with getting the sloppy seconds from Sir Manguydude's game. To be honest, I only let you get away with it because of the detail you put into your backstory.

snowwolf1996 wrote:actually i want to change my character a bit for dis one

I'm glad you brought this up. A little modification would be necessary for all characters being kept from Vatful, due to the new campaign being set in 2289.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 9th July 2012, 8:30 pm

Ready to Deliver the Mail! As The Mailman!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31