Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

+8
Cloakey100
ApocalypseVVolf.
DJDemitri
Desert Sleepy
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
12 posters

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  Dexta117 13th January 2012, 10:04 pm

Lex: "I just wanted some information, but I guess you aren't going to help me in that respect." Head to the Company Tailor to have a look at their selection then head to the Company Barracks.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th January 2012, 8:04 pm

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Type "Combat Leather Jacket".
Your search finds 2 items: a Leather Jacket for 250 caps, and a Reinforced Leather Jacket for 350 caps.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 14th January 2012, 8:28 pm

Neil@Vlad:"fine, just don't push me over the edge"
@Sean:"watch yourself buddy"
walks inside the scrumpit saloon and orders a drink
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 14th January 2012, 8:36 pm

Dante: Buy the reinforced leather jacket, and combine it with your Ranger Scarf outfit, then throw on your duster.

Thus R/Leather Jacket + (Reinforcing) Ranger Red Scarf Outfit = Leather Ranger Jacket Red Scarf Outfit w/ Duster.

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 14th January 2012, 8:44 pm

Vlad@ Sean: come friend where are you going? I'll walk with you but the sun is going down so we better go now befor shops close."
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 14th January 2012, 8:51 pm

Sean: @Vlad "I've got nothing planned right now. I'm Sean by the way. Where you headed?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th January 2012, 9:17 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:Neil@Vlad:"fine, just don't push me over the edge"
@Sean:"watch yourself buddy"
walks inside the scrumpit saloon and orders a drink
Barnes greets you, smiling. "What can I get you, friend?"

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: Buy the reinforced leather jacket, and combine it with your Ranger Scarf outfit, then throw on your duster.

Thus R/Leather Jacket + (Reinforcing) Ranger Red Scarf Outfit = Leather Ranger Jacket Red Scarf Outfit w/ Duster.
You now posses the Leather Duster Armor with an Unnecessarily Long Name and Scarf
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 14th January 2012, 10:22 pm

Vlad@ Sean: " I wa just gonna get drunk and clean my sword (show Chinese officer sword) and get a little drunk but I guess it's goodto miss some of the liqure now and again, I'm Vladamire by the way."
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 14th January 2012, 10:26 pm

Neil@Barnes: "some scotch would be nice and whats up with the whole controlling the town shit I've been seeing"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 14th January 2012, 10:34 pm

Walter: Buy leather armor.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 14th January 2012, 10:57 pm

snowwolf1996 wrote:Neil@Barnes: "some scotch would be nice and whats up with the whole controlling the town shit I've been seeing"
Barnes: "Well, ever since the Mayor died, there's been a power struggle of sorts between this big player from the Hub Tyrone, who owns the Trading post, and Sheila Darkwater, the mayor's daughter. Sheila also owns Sunset Caravans."

Desert Sleepy wrote:Walter: Buy leather armor.
You pay, and receive Leather Armour-Super Mutant

As it it late, everyone begins to feel tired. Maybe heading over to the barracks and getting some sleep would be a good idea.

Last edited by .ADestroyer360 on 15th January 2012, 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 14th January 2012, 11:05 pm

Dante: Head to the Barracks, keeping your hand ready to grab your 45., there's bound to be some lowlifes looking to mug a fatigued caravan employee.

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 3 Empty

Post  pOze NiTrO 14th January 2012, 11:41 pm

pablo: stumbles into the street and falls over in less then a minute he is covered in blood
pOze NiTrO
pOze NiTrO
Hipshot Honcho

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th January 2012, 12:12 am

braidon58 wrote:pablo: stumbles into the street and falls over in less then a minute he is covered in blood
You needed to make a character in the sign-up before the game started. Maybe next time.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 15th January 2012, 12:14 am

braidon58 wrote:pablo: stumbles into the street and falls over in less then a minute he is covered in blood

Spoiler:
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 15th January 2012, 1:05 am

Neil: finishes his drink and leaves the saloon leaving some caps(20 caps) on the counter and nodding a farewell to Barnes. he goes to the barracks for some sleep
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Bornkillajazzman 15th January 2012, 3:47 am

Omar: Actually I do work with the Company, and I was wondering if there is any work available at the moment?

Bornkillajazzman
Bornkillajazzman
I don't miss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 15th January 2012, 5:48 am

Walter: Head back to the barracks and get some rest.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Cloakey100 15th January 2012, 9:19 am

Harry: walks to the scrumpit saloon buys a drink
Cloakey100
Cloakey100
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 15th January 2012, 4:07 pm

CLOAKEY100 wrote: Harry: walks to the scrumpit saloon buys a drink
Barnes: "Here. Can I get you anything else?"

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 15th January 2012, 5:01 pm

Sean: Unholsters his pistol, pulls the current clip out and starts pulling the bullets out of the clip and then placing them back in. @Vlad "Nice sword. Quick question, you ever been to Vegas?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 15th January 2012, 6:26 pm

Vladimir:@ Sean " Yea I used to work for the brotherhood as a gun runner but then we go attacked by the NCR, they spared me and let me run with what little I had and then I spend some time with you nice people now I'm here."
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 15th January 2012, 7:32 pm

Sean @Vlad "I didn't think the NCR operated in Vegas much, do they?"

OOC
Spoiler:
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 15th January 2012, 8:34 pm

Vladimir@ Sean: "Not anymore since the leigion came through, heard stories of a man trying to take the district with some robots but it's all just rumor. Anyway we better get whatever we need and do something before nightfall."

Occ-thanks-still can't do spoilers
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 16th January 2012, 11:31 pm

Spoiler:
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next