Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

+8
Cloakey100
ApocalypseVVolf.
DJDemitri
Desert Sleepy
snowwolf1996
KGBOOM
Dexta117
. ADestroyer360
12 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  KGBOOM 24th March 2012, 2:41 pm

Sean: He thanks the Doctor and swiftly leaves, heading back to the barracks. He sits down in a corner in the fetal position.
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside) - Page 30 Empty Re: Vatful Game Topic (DEAD-New Game info inside)

Post  DJDemitri 24th March 2012, 2:58 pm

Vlad: "Hey, selling anything?"
DJDemitri
DJDemitri
I dismember Zombies slowly

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 24th March 2012, 5:57 pm

Lex: "Friend is a strong word, more like acquaintance. I came here with a group of people, he happened to be one of them, that's it. Also, he is an idiot, I just want to talk. you can trust me." Tilt head and give a nice smile.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 25th March 2012, 7:16 pm

Spoiler:
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 26th March 2012, 12:49 pm

Vladamir: *pull out and start messing with your new AK in th store* "Well are you selling anything or not?" *Starts to feel anxious*
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 26th March 2012, 6:33 pm

Sean: Still curled up in a corner of the barracks, sean screams out "WILL SOMEONE STOP THAT FUCKING NOISE?! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 26th March 2012, 8:15 pm

Neil: *pulls out his blackjack and you book and starts to read it*

Spoiler:
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 26th March 2012, 8:48 pm

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: "Friend is a strong word, more like acquaintance. I came here with a group of people, he happened to be one of them, that's it. Also, he is an idiot, I just want to talk. you can trust me." Tilt head and give a nice smile.

There are a few seconds where the woman says nothing, then she sighs, lowering her arm (Speech).

Woman: "Sorry. I guess I'm a little jumpy, and when you and your 'acquaintance' started asking questions my paranoia got the best of me. Let's start over. I'm Sarah." Sarah holds out her hand without the weapons out for a handshake.

DJDemitri wrote:Vladamir: *pull out and start messing with your new AK in th store* "Well are you selling anything or not?" *Starts to feel anxious*

Lila: "No, sorry. I'm still getting all my equipment sorted. Come back tomorrow, I'm sure I'll be done by then."

KGBOOM wrote:Sean: Still curled up in a corner of the barracks, sean screams out "WILL SOMEONE STOP THAT FUCKING NOISE?! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"

Your psychotic delusions appear to go unnoticed by the rest of the group.

snowwolf1996 wrote:Neil: *pulls out his blackjack and you book and starts to read it*

Spoiler:

You read the book, and your Gambling skill is raised +10%.

It is now 18:00.

. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 26th March 2012, 8:54 pm

Walter: "Well, it's a bit late to head out now, hopefully everyone will get a good night sleep tonight and we can leave tomorrow to go help out Dante's friend."

*Sit on bed and check equipment (doctor's bag, leather armor, Boom Beam). Make sure everything is undamaged and ready to go for tomorrow.*

"Guess I better pick up some water before we leave tomorrow. Don't want to be in short supply of water."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  KSI Quick Reload 26th March 2012, 9:02 pm

Can you still join the forum or is it too late ?
KSI Quick Reload
KSI Quick Reload
Hail to the King Baby.

https://facebook.com/cameronofbloods1@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 26th March 2012, 10:06 pm

Vladimir: "That's fine." *walks back to the barracks*
@Sean "Hey so what the hell happened back there? You know what, it dosent matter what happened, what are we gonna do? I say torch it. No confrontation or anything, just burn his home to the ground."
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th March 2012, 1:24 am

Lex: Extend a hand and shake Sarah's hand. "Names Lex, so where did you get that tech?"
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 27th March 2012, 3:22 am

Dante: @ Walter: "You're correct, wake me up before you go out, I'll give you some funds and you can fill my canteen. You can get us some food too.

@ Barracks: "I don't know what's going to happen from here on in, but if I get dangerous, restrain me to this bed."

*Pull out the Ni Ni Ni plant you took from Vlad, take off your boots and sit comfortably on the bed, chew on the plant. Make sure you remain awake, and prepare for what mental abominations lie ahead.*

ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 27th March 2012, 2:09 pm

Sean: He looks up @Vlad "We'll wait for the opportune moment, torching the place is a tried and true method of getting youself killed if not done right" He holds up his right arm, showing the bandages wrapped around almost his entire arm, only the elbow is exposed for ease of movement. "The roof is quite flimsy, we could make use of that"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 27th March 2012, 5:19 pm

Neil: *starts to reload Sir Speedy*
"Gotcha Dante"
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 27th March 2012, 9:30 pm

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: Extend a hand and shake Sarah's hand. "Name's Lex, so where did you get that tech?"

Sarah: "I'm from a Vault. We specialized in medical technology. That's were this came from." Sarah pulls up the sleeve of her cloak, revealing that what you thought was a Pip-Boy on her arm is, in fact, her arm. The limb seems to be half living tissue and half electronic.

ApocalypseVVolf. wrote:Dante: @ Walter: "You're correct, wake me up before you go out, I'll give you some funds and you can fill my canteen. You can get us some food too.

@ Barracks: "I don't know what's going to happen from here on in, but if I get dangerous, restrain me to this bed."

*Pull out the Ni Ni Ni plant you took from Vlad, take off your boots and sit comfortably on the bed, chew on the plant. Make sure you remain awake, and prepare for what mental abominations lie ahead.*

You prepare for another Ni Ni Ni trip.
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 27th March 2012, 10:19 pm

Lex: "You could be really useful. What would you say to joining me on any future adventures I may be going on, I mean, I don't think I am going to be staying around here for long and I could use someone with your obvious talents.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  . ADestroyer360 28th March 2012, 3:36 am

Dexta117 wrote:Lex: "You could be really useful. What would you say to joining me on any future adventures I may be going on, I mean, I don't think I am going to be staying around here for long and I could use someone with your obvious talents.

Sarah: "Maybe. I need to know what kind of people you run with. How about this; I use my Stealth Cloak to observe you and your friends. You won't even know I'm there, and I can let you know what I've decided whenever you're alone. Would that be alright with you?"
. ADestroyer360
. ADestroyer360
DM Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 28th March 2012, 8:46 am

Vlad: @Sean "Well I don't mean to bum rush. Planning is always key. Oh well I guess you need rest for now so I will go." *Head to my bed and plop down watching others and remember..." What is this..." *pull out the bag from my pocket labeled "Happy Thoughts".
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  KGBOOM 28th March 2012, 1:25 pm

Sean: He takes his helmet off and sets it on the ground next to him, he then reaches inside his tunic/hoodie/shirt/thing and clutches his dogtags. "Anyone want to go for a drink, maybe something to eat?"
KGBOOM
KGBOOM
God damn Sunlight

Back to top Go down

Post  ApocalypseVVolf. 28th March 2012, 3:12 pm

Dante: Sean: "No thanks."

*Lay down on the bed, and look up at the ceiling.*
ApocalypseVVolf.
ApocalypseVVolf.
Lykanthropos

Back to top Go down

Post  DJDemitri 28th March 2012, 3:27 pm

Vladimir: *sits up* "Drinking? Why didn't you say so! Let's go comrade!"
DJDemitri
DJDemitri

Back to top Go down

Post  snowwolf1996 28th March 2012, 4:59 pm

Neil@Sean&Vlad: "get me some whiskey i need to get the taste of defeat out of my mouth"

*pulls out M9 Full auto kit and apply it to M9*
snowwolf1996
snowwolf1996

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 28th March 2012, 6:14 pm

Walter: "If you're going to get drinks, mind picking up some water for tomorrow? We'll need it."

"And I'm sure a few brahmin burgers wouldn't hurt either. Enough for everyone, this time. Don't worry, I'll pay you back for 'em."
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Dexta117 28th March 2012, 6:20 pm

Lex: "Ok, that sounds good. I hope to see you again soon and hopefully with good news." Nod and turn to walk away heading back to the barracks.
Dexta117
Dexta117
The Man of Tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next