Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion

+10
M3LA
VrAzZLe Meister
Desert Sleepy
A Groovy Tophat
Jagdgeschwader
andrew
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
Meatshield718
bman4782
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion

Post  bman4782 26th March 2012, 5:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrnMYg62boM&sns=fb

Thats just not right...

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty Re: Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion

Post  Meatshield718 26th March 2012, 5:10 pm

Two things.

Bman, are you the god damn paparazzi? I swear you show up once in a while with some random article on something grotesque or downright weird.

Also, you posted this in the forum games section under the GD. You must be trying to throw this video into the wrong category.

I mean really.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion Empty Re: Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion

Post  bman4782 26th March 2012, 5:14 pm

Meatshield718 wrote:Two things.

Bman, are you the god damn paparazzi? I swear you show up once in a while with some random article on something grotesque or downright weird.

Also, you posted this in the forum games section under the GD. You must be trying to throw this video into the wrong category.

I mean really.

can you redirect it to the right category for me? and im posting this to see what people think so yeah..

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 26th March 2012, 5:20 pm

No wonder the middle east hates us.

(and yeah, moved to gen discussions Wink )
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 26th March 2012, 5:21 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:No wonder the middle east hates us.

Yup. its just too fucked up

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 26th March 2012, 6:00 pm

Laughed my ass odd when I saw the "KUSI NEWS" logo. Literally means "piss news" for me.

As for the news, every muslim dead is a step towards better world. Just fucking look at France now.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 26th March 2012, 6:07 pm

Made in Finland wrote:Laughed my ass odd when I saw the "KUSI NEWS" logo. Literally means "piss news" for me.

As for the news, every muslim dead is a step towards better world. Just fucking look at France now.

Do you have any idea what your talking about? What do you mean killing every Muslim will make this world a better place? Not all Muslims are terrorists and your comment was too stupid to begin with. Jesus Christ the world would be better if there were not people like you who don't even care for this woman who got killed because of her nationality.

I'm sorry but it pisses me off so much when people say that. Not all Muslims are terrorists. I expected a person like you to know that I guess I was wrong.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 27th March 2012, 12:52 am

bman4782 wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:Laughed my ass odd when I saw the "KUSI NEWS" logo. Literally means "piss news" for me.

Do you have any idea what your talking about? What do you mean killing every Muslim will make this world a better place? Not all Muslims are terrorists and your comment was too stupid to begin with. Jesus Christ the world would be better if there were not people like you who don't even care for this woman who got killed because of her nationality.

I'm sorry but it pisses me off so much when people say that. Not all Muslims are terrorists. I expected a person like you to know that I guess I was wrong.

You are the only one that mentioned terrorists bman
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 27th March 2012, 1:32 am

Oh be quiet. Not like their own people don't do this to themselves. Forgetting that civilians in the Middle East don't approve of terrorism either? Not only that, but forgetting that Christians and others are killed ALL OF THE TIME in the Middle East just for that particular reason? Possibly by their Government as well?

That being said, I can't bring myself to care about this anymore than someone else dying for some stupid reason. Like, oh, I don't know, maybe a soldier being maimed, or maybe even a Police officer being killed on the job or somebody killed in a robbery.

Shit happens.

bman4782 wrote:

Do you have any idea what your talking about?

Well, a world without warring religions for nonsensical reasons such as "GOD COMMANDED IT" would probably be a somewhat less violent place.

But Muslims are pretty peaceful though, am I right?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th March 2012, 4:31 pm

Actually we could just invade them, kill them all, and then turn the land into 'Sandy America'. I mean, how hard could it be?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 27th March 2012, 4:39 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:
Oh be quiet. Not like their own people don't do this to themselves. Forgetting that civilians in the Middle East don't approve of terrorism either? Not only that, but forgetting that Christians and others are killed ALL OF THE TIME in the Middle East just for that particular reason? Possibly by their Government as well?

That was a christian missionary, forcing her religion on them. This ME woman in America wasn't trying to convert anyone; that's the difference. Also, this is America, not the ME. People come here for a better life; just because the ME does something, doesn't justify us doing it back.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th March 2012, 4:50 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Actually we could just invade them, kill them all, and then turn the land into 'Sandy America'. I mean, how hard could it be?

Yeah. How hard could it be?

They'll love us! They'll throw parades and our soldiers will give out chocolate bars!
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 27th March 2012, 4:59 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:

That being said, I can't bring myself to care about this anymore than someone else dying for some stupid reason. Like, oh, I don't know, maybe a soldier being maimed, or maybe even a Police officer being killed on the job or somebody killed in a robbery.

Shit happens.

bman4782 wrote:

Well, a world without warring religions for nonsensical reasons such as "GOD COMMANDED IT" would probably be a somewhat less violent place.

What about that soldier in Afghanistan who went door to door killing about 19 people (or more) and many among them were children? He was American by the way.

But I guess Americans are pretty peaceful, am I right?

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Meatshield718 27th March 2012, 5:06 pm

Bman, I would consider you violent because you have threatened to kill someone before. I would not consider Canadians or Iranians violent because of this.

If one American soldier went insane after serving in hell for his country and his livelihood and murdered some innocent people, I still wouldn't consider Americans violent.

If you want to see a violent populous, feel free to become the second man ever to travel to Somalia for tourism alone.
Meatshield718
Meatshield718
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th March 2012, 5:44 pm

bman4782 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

Shit happens.

bman4782 wrote:

What about that soldier in Afghanistan who went door to door killing about 19 people (or more) and many among them were children? He was American by the way.

But I guess Americans are pretty peaceful, am I right?
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th March 2012, 5:52 pm

Bman, just stop. He was on his 4th tour. Do you have any idea the things he must have seen and bee through in the few years he was over there in total? On a side note, i think they should've evaluated him rather than instantly try and charge him. He clearly needs help. Yes it was murder, but the situation definatly makes it different. Why lock someone up for the rest of their life, and prevent them from seeing family as a 'punishment' for havin a mental breakdown in a warzone of a country? Rather than lock him up they should just get him serious help.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 27th March 2012, 6:03 pm

It can't go unpunished, 19 dead civilians is a big problem.

When my brother came back from the ME, he said that Muslims for the most part are nice people. They're just stupid as fuck for listening to fanatics like the Taliban.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th March 2012, 6:15 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:Why lock someone up for the rest of their life, and prevent them from seeing family as a 'punishment' for havin a mental breakdown in a warzone of a country? Rather than lock him up they should just get him serious help.

Someone who isn't a soldier wouldn't get that treatment, so why should he?
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  VrAzZLe Meister 27th March 2012, 6:16 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Actually we could just invade them, kill them all, and then turn the land into 'Sandy America'. I mean, how hard could it be?

Yeah. How hard could it be?

They'll love us! They'll throw parades and our soldiers will give out chocolate bars!
That sounds to me like the Canadian Army, you stealing our tactics?!!? Huh bitch?
VrAzZLe Meister
VrAzZLe Meister
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/VrAzZLeMeister?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 27th March 2012, 7:06 pm

eaustinn36 wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:

That was a christian missionary, forcing her religion on them. This ME woman in America wasn't trying to convert anyone; that's the difference. Also, this is America, not the ME. People come here for a better life; just because the ME does something, doesn't justify us doing it back.

Forcing? That's an overstatement. Try going to church sometime that's not a hell and damnation preaching. And no, it doesn't, it wasn't supposed to, but they have no grounds to say anything when their entire logic is stuck in the 5th century. Also, would it have mattered at all if this Muslim lady was trying to convert anyone? No. It wouldn't. That argument only applies in savage land.

That's also just one example that I found in about one second. Also, the Muslim says she was preaching, but her group specifically states they weren't and that wasn't their purpose. Are you siding with those Muslims? People that are STILL stuck in the damn 5th century??

I mean, why wouldn't you? They're pretty peaceful, right? They'd never hurt a fly! Unless that fly was gay, or ever so possibly spreading a religion that maybe wasn't there's. Then they'd be beheaded.

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:Why lock someone up for the rest of their life, and prevent them from seeing family as a 'punishment' for havin a mental breakdown in a warzone of a country? Rather than lock him up they should just get him serious help.

Because there is a legitimate psych defense in there. Most people who do that sort of thing usually aren't soldiers on their fourth tours. They're usually maniacal beasts who have no regard for any form of life. This guy is much different. He doesn't need prison time, he needs help. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished though. Just not as harshly.

Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 27th March 2012, 7:31 pm

Desert Sleepy wrote:

Because he served his country, and in doing so he now has serious mental health problems.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 27th March 2012, 9:54 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

Because he served his country, and in doing so he now has serious mental health problems.

I can understand he has mental problems from experiencing in the war but still in my opinion, I still think he should get locked up even for 3-4 years at most.

Also someone like that should not have joined up the U.S. Army if they cannot control themselves from killing innocent civilians. Some people even said he went on more than one rampage.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 27th March 2012, 10:29 pm

Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

He shouldn't have joined then. He knew (or should have known) the risks, and joined the army anyway. Anything that comes as a result of that is ultimately his fault.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 27th March 2012, 11:27 pm

Nobody can possibly expect what can happen. Something traumatizing had to happen during those 4 tours.

Besides, that's just the way people are. Some are crazy some are not. I wouldn't be surprised if some dumaflache on this site went on a killing rampage.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 28th March 2012, 4:46 am

bman4782 wrote:
Tophat 44 wrote:
Desert Sleepy wrote:

I can understand he has mental problems from experiencing in the war but still in my opinion, I still think he should get locked up even for 3-4 years at most.

Also someone like that should not have joined up the U.S. Army if they cannot control themselves from killing innocent civilians. Some people even said he went on more than one rampage.

You understand he has mental problems from combat, yet you don't think someone like that should have joined the military? Do you think he joined the military to go and kill civilians?

First of all, when you sign on to the military, the Government now owns you for your time enlisted. There is no opting out. You sign on for every tour voluntarily, but something may have happened in this last tour. This man did not join the military thinking "Man! I can't wait to kill some families!"

Rather, he probably experienced something that would break a lot of men, and probably you as well. Blaming all of Islam, he just went and killed some people. Probably not the first people he has killed, and the Taliban like to use women and children to surprise us.

As I remember a soldier stating it to me, "They play with our Western values like a kid with a box of toys."
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next