Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Undead-Xbox
Hello!
You are not registered/logged in with our community yet, please enter your information into the required fields to continue your visit!

Forum is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

*Nom Nom Nom Nom Brainz*
Undead-Xbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» GAC Front Post [BACKUP]
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty23rd February 2014, 7:04 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Xbox360 Minecraft Server - General Rules / Information
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 8:19 pm by eaustinn36

» Eaustinn's Guide to a better RP (GTA)
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty5th November 2013, 7:57 pm by eaustinn36

» Posting will be disabled April 15th 2013
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty2nd November 2013, 1:09 am by eaustinn36

» Brace for it...
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 6:06 pm by Made in Finland

» Day-z official topic
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty14th April 2013, 2:11 pm by eaustinn36

» Flask & the Quack Crew play browser games!
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty4th April 2013, 2:44 pm by Meatshield718

» E-HOLE LAUNCHING MIDNIGHT!
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:53 am by KZ Powned

» The Walking Dead (General Thread)
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty3rd April 2013, 8:49 am by KZ Powned

» Derailed II: An off topic topic blah blah post your naked pictures here.
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty1st April 2013, 3:48 pm by Made in Finland

» Dead VideoGame Society (Current Game: e-hole.net)
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 11:33 pm by Super Mega King

» GTA 4 Zombies night?
Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty31st March 2013, 10:01 am by snowwolf1996

News Feed

Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion

+10
M3LA
VrAzZLe Meister
Desert Sleepy
A Groovy Tophat
Jagdgeschwader
andrew
Made in Finland
eaustinn36
Meatshield718
bman4782
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion

Post  M3LA 28th March 2012, 1:42 pm

Damn muslims everywhere.
M3LA
M3LA
Cry Owes Me A Custom Title

https://www.youtube.com/user/GreedAndSelfishness

Back to top Go down

Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Empty Re: Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion

Post  Made in Finland 28th March 2012, 9:06 pm

bman4782 wrote:Do you have any idea what your talking about? What do you mean killing every Muslim will make this world a better place? Not all Muslims are terrorists and your comment was too stupid to begin with. Jesus Christ the world would be better if there were not people like you who don't even care for this woman who got killed because of her nationality.

I'm sorry but it pisses me off so much when people say that. Not all Muslims are terrorists. I expected a person like you to know that I guess I was wrong.
I don't know what I'm talking about? Shut the fuck up. For one, nobody even mentioned terrorrists before you. You brought that up. It's you, if anyone, that doesn't know what they're talking about. When it comes to terrorrists, I don't think they all deserve to die. All muslims aren't terrorrists, and all terrorrists aren't muslims. As for whether I know what I'm talking about, I've gone and actually read some of the Qur'an,. Not all of it, but I would if I had a physical copy. I'm almost certain I've self-studied Islam and the muslims more than anyone else on this forum.

Islam is the cancer of the earth. That metaphor is so accurate it almost ceases to be a metaphor. The Qur'an commands muslims to take over the world by converting everyone to Islam, by any means. And that shit isn't written in some cryptic messages that the terrorrists can intepret as they want, it literally says so in the book. Among other things, the Qur'an also permits the muslims to lie about everything if it's for purposes of spreading Islam. It even says muslims are allowed to deny their religion, eat pork and consume alcohol if it's necessary to do so to spread Islam. (Trivia: The 9/11 terrorrists did all of the 3 above... since you were so keen on the terrorrist topic and all.)

Are all muslims evil? No, they are not. But they are all afraid of other muslims "judging" them (beating to death) if they don't show how extreme of a muslim they are. So when the muslim population goes up, they start protesting and demanding Sharia law because it says they MUST do so in the Qur'an, and it also says that if they don't do that shit all the other muslims should (and probably would) kill them because they are afraid of getting the same treatment too if they don't.

Do that kind of muslims deserve to die? In short, no. But it's not a "yes or no" question. The world would be a better place without Islam, so every dead muslim is a step towards a better world in a sense.

To end my rant, I'll post the video that opened my eyes to the problem at hand:

Last edited by Made in Finland on 28th March 2012, 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ololololo edits + video)
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 28th March 2012, 9:10 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
bman4782 wrote:Do you have any idea what your talking about? What do you mean killing every Muslim will make this world a better place? Not all Muslims are terrorists and your comment was too stupid to begin with. Jesus Christ the world would be better if there were not people like you who don't even care for this woman who got killed because of her nationality.

I'm sorry but it pisses me off so much when people say that. Not all Muslims are terrorists. I expected a person like you to know that I guess I was wrong.
I don't know what I'm talking about? Shut the fuck up. For one, nobody even mentioned terrorrists before you. You brought that up. It's you, if anyone, that doesn't know what they're talking about. When it comes to terrorrists, I don't think they all deserve to die. All muslims aren't terrorrists, and all terrorrists aren't muslims. As for whether I know what I'm talking about, I've gone and actually read some of the Qur'an,. Not all of it, but I would if I had a physical copy. I'm almost certain I've self-studied Islam and the muslims more than anyone else on this forum.

Islam is the cancer of the earth. That metaphor is so accurate it almost ceases to be a metaphor. The Qur'an commands muslims to take over the world by converting everyone to Islam, by any means. And that shit isn't written in some cryptic messages that the terrorrists can intepret as they want, it literally says so in the book. Among other things, the Qur'an also permits the muslims to lie about everything if it's for purposes of spreading Islam. It even says muslims are allowed to deny their religion, eat pork and consume alcohol if it's necessary to do so to spread Islam. (Trivia: The 9/11 terrorrists did all of the 3 above... since you were so keen on the terrorrist topic and all.)

Are all muslims evil? No, they are not. But they are all afraid of other muslims "judging" them (beating to death) if they don't show how extreme of a muslim they are- So when the muslim population goes up, they start protesting and demanding Sharia law because it says they MUST do so in the Qur'an, and it also says that if they don't do that shit all the other muslims should (and probably would) kill them.

Do that kind of muslims deserve to die? In short, no. But it's not a "yes or no" question. The world would be a better place without Islam, so every dead muslim is a step towards a better woeld in a sense.

Islam is tearing them apart

bman4782
Guns dont kill zombies, I kill zombies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th March 2012, 9:22 pm

bman4782 wrote:Islam is tearing them apart
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

You ran out of arguments after the first reply, so you post some pseudo-psychological/philosophical bullshit that doesn't even mean anything trying to still look intelligent?
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 28th March 2012, 9:31 pm

Made in Finland wrote:
bman4782 wrote:Islam is tearing them apart
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

You ran out of arguments after the first reply, so you post some pseudo-psychological/philosophical bullshit that doesn't even mean anything trying to still look intelligent?

Yes I ran out of things to say you win the argument are you happy now? I gave your post a good read and it made sense so I don't need to prove anything else.

And I was not trying to look intelligent just by trying to win an argument

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 28th March 2012, 9:33 pm

Yay, now I can go to bed.
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 29th March 2012, 2:41 am

Need to start doing more of that over here.
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Desert Sleepy 29th March 2012, 6:19 am

Made in Finland wrote:The world would be a better place without Islam, so every dead muslim is a step towards a better world in a sense.

Justifying the brutal, senseless murder of an old woman who wasn't harming anyone. And all because of her religious beliefs. Have you been reading Mein Kampf of something? Holy shit.

I realize you said that stuff about "Do those kinds of Muslims deserve to die? No." but you did also say the quoted statement in a topic about an old lady getting murdered with a tire iron. Keep in mind, this is all I've said in this statement. If you feel compelled to make a response, avoid assuming things.
Desert Sleepy
Desert Sleepy
Meerkat Maniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 29th March 2012, 10:39 am

Wow at this topic, you are all racist as shit.
Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 29th March 2012, 11:39 am

Desert Sleepy wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:The world would be a better place without Islam, so every dead muslim is a step towards a better world in a sense.

Justifying the brutal, senseless murder of an old woman who wasn't harming anyone. And all because of her religious beliefs. Have you been reading Mein Kampf of something? Holy shit.

I realize you said that stuff about "Do those kinds of Muslims deserve to die? No." but you did also say the quoted statement in a topic about an old lady getting murdered with a tire iron. Keep in mind, this is all I've said in this statement. If you feel compelled to make a response, avoid assuming things.

I think Fin is taking an "Ends justify the means" stance here. Likewise, why it should it matter who died? Would it matter if it was a 20 year old male instead of a lady?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 29th March 2012, 12:25 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:Wow at this topic, you are all racist as shit.

Fuck black people, fuck asians, fuck mexicans,fuck germans, fuck italians, fuck polish people, fuck gingers, and fuck you.

White power and smoke weed err day.
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicious Fox 29th March 2012, 12:38 pm

Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Fag10

I could imagine this was you being a faggot.

Little poser smoking that weed err day ? get out my face you yank bitch you get bullied more than the next guy.

Vicious Fox
Vicious Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 29th March 2012, 12:39 pm

Congratulations tophat, you smoke weed. You're officially a badass that nobody should fuck with.

I knew Muslims were crazy and all but damn, world domination? They aren't the smartest people but we have to give them points for trying. Religion over all is stupid. Yes it gives people something to believe in, most religions teach people not to steal, kill etc. But it is also the most popular cause for war. You can be a good person without religion. You're not going to walk around on clouds with god when you die. You won't burn for the rest of eternity if you cheat on your wife. Your body is going to be disposed of and you will cease to exist.
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  A Groovy Tophat 29th March 2012, 1:07 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Fag10

Little poser smoking that weed err day ? get out my face you yank bitch you get bullied more than the next guy.

I giggled.

Also, andrew you need to get on xbox more homo!
A Groovy Tophat
A Groovy Tophat
A Tip Of The Hat

Back to top Go down

Post  sgt zombie23 29th March 2012, 1:21 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:Muslim woman beaten to death because of her religion - Page 2 Fag10

AMERICA!
sgt zombie23
sgt zombie23
Keeper Of The Chat

Back to top Go down

Post  eaustinn36 29th March 2012, 1:25 pm

andr_00_ew wrote:Yes [religion] gives people something to believe in, most religions teach people not to steal, kill etc. But it is also the most popular cause for war. You can be a good person without religion.

Everyone is entitled to their own personal beliefs, but i actually do agree with this.

And to be fair, most religions (including Christianity) are not "guilt-free" of trying to convert everyone to their own religion, and kill / murder all of those who refuse to join. The only difference is, other religions have done that more so in the past, so it often gets overshadowed by the stuff going on now.
eaustinn36
eaustinn36
Master
Master

https://www.youtube.com/user/team99999

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 29th March 2012, 2:58 pm

It always makes me glad to see that Sweden has huge immigration issues.I always thought that no one would want to come to Finland anyway.But then I saw some muslims kids bowing or whatever in the public areas here in Finland.And shit,there were many of em.But still,Finland doesnt have that many muslims.About 50 000 or something.

But uhh yeah I leave the rambling bout muslims to Made in Finland.I agree with everything he has said so far.
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 29th March 2012, 4:26 pm

I think Tophat is the one bullying people.

Granted, you do not see sarcasm when it's blatantly obvious, do you?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 29th March 2012, 5:02 pm

Jagdgeschwader wrote:I think Tophat is the one bullying people.

Well, bullies are often the victim of bullying themselves.
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  bman4782 29th March 2012, 5:24 pm

oO Coggy Oo wrote:
Jagdgeschwader wrote:I think Tophat is the one bullying people.

Well, bullies are often the victim of bullying themselves.

I totally agree. So Im guessing the only reason Tophat is bullying people is because he either got molested when he was a child, or got bullied alot at school.

bman4782

Back to top Go down

Post  Made in Finland 29th March 2012, 8:26 pm

Vicious Fox wrote:Wow at this topic, you are all racist as shit.
Which one is more racist?
- A religion that teaches believers to convert or kill all non-believers.
- Not liking that religion
Made in Finland
Made in Finland
Definition Of Sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post  oO Coggy Oo 29th March 2012, 8:49 pm

Made in Finland wrote:- A religion that teaches believers to convert or kill all non-believers

Could you post the passage from the Qur'an where this is described?
oO Coggy Oo
oO Coggy Oo

Back to top Go down

Post  M3LA 29th March 2012, 9:33 pm

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm
M3LA
M3LA

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew 29th March 2012, 11:32 pm

Fuck allah
andrew
andrew
I Are Postwhore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jagdgeschwader 30th March 2012, 3:34 am

oO Coggy Oo wrote:
Made in Finland wrote:- A religion that teaches believers to convert or kill all non-believers

Could you post the passage from the Qur'an where this is described?

M3LA wrote:http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/023-violence.htm

Well there's your answer 109 times over. I think it's OK now to be against it?
Jagdgeschwader
Jagdgeschwader
The Unknown Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next